Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: The realization
 hellgremlin
Msg: 7 (view)

The realization
Posted: 7/27/2009 4:26:55 PM
I don't want anything anymore.

.........................................................................................................................

hellgremlin
Msg: 18 (view)

If he says he's into you, why does he still look at other profiles?
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:59:44 PM

Hellgremlin...please stop projecting your own insecurities! it's uncalled for.

I'm not projecting anything, I already know I'm ugly. If anything I'm speaking from experience.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 6 (view)

The realization
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:42:58 PM
Delete my post if you want - it will not change the fact that you are fat.
 hellgremlin

What is your idea of heaven?
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:21:09 PM
My idea of heaven is dying and not having to worry about any of this BS.
 hellgremlin

Posted: 7/27/2009 3:18:44 PM

Because you're ugly.
 hellgremlin

is it my profile or me?
Posted: 7/27/2009 1:52:38 PM
It's you. You're a fat looking, borderline average woman with no attractive physical qualities. Apologies if this is harsh, I just evaluated your profile like I would evaluate any other. You're not a hottie, you look like someone's mom. People come on dating sites to find hotties, not their mom. Sorry.

You'd have better luck looking for dates at church or the bake sale or something, I don't really know where gross old people meet other gross old people to fuck.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 4 (view)

The realization
Posted: 7/27/2009 1:45:46 PM
When I'm on my deathbed, I assure you I'll be so fucked up on morphine and assorted futuristic painkillers as to be incapable of regret.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 2 (view)

The realization
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:40:24 PM
Then it will.

Why would I choose 30 years of miserable existence before 10 years of shameless pleasure seeking?

I'd rather die young and live well, than extend my existence as far as it can stretch, and hate myself for what I did with it.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 20 (view)

Women with multiple cats - sign of mental illness?
Posted: 7/27/2009 11:40:45 AM
Don't listen to anything anyone else says in this thread, because they're wrong, and I'm right:

- A woman with a cat should raise alarm bells.
- A woman with multiple cats... just run.
- A cat lady? Duh. You know what to do.

Women with dogs are almost universally far more likely to be sane than women with cats. I bet this post will cause a bunch of indignant replies from women who own cats, but disregard those as they're all nutcases.

Dog people are reliable. Cat people are neurotic. Nothing more need be said.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 5 (view)

Fishing in Toronto?
Posted: 7/27/2009 11:35:23 AM
Do you enjoy eating mercury or something? Maybe you should bust open some thermometers and suck on them, chances are it'd do you less harm than eating fish caught in southern Ontario.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 15 (view)

Does a pet sense true character?
Posted: 7/27/2009 11:31:58 AM

However, I disagree that pets react to people who don't like them, because now that I am older I detest pets. I think they are dirty and disgusting and I don't want them touching me, yet everytime I go visit someone who has a dog or cat those stupid things are tryng to climb all over me and lick me even if there are 20 other people in the room.

What a coincidence!

I have the same feelings toward 19 year old girls.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 1 (view)

The realization [CLOSED THREAD]
Posted: 7/27/2009 11:28:34 AM
From the very beginning, we are given goals to aspire toward, socially acceptable markers of success with which to broadcast our competence to those around us.

It begins as a teenager. Get your drivers' licence, so you can have a car. Have a car, so you can gain independence, and impress the opposite sex. Go to college, because you need college to get a good job. Get a good job, because you need it to afford a house. Get a house to attain further independence. Then what? Work some more? Retire? Support your utterly worthless descendants? Piss away the last remnants of your fading, failing life span pursuing the things you wish you did earlier in life, but lacked the initiative to follow through on?

Is that the sum total of our existence? To endure labour, to exert effort, to perform work, to jump through hoops, in order to justify a few bursts of wanton pleasure just as death clenches its grip around our miserable, withered throats? No. All the things this world demands of us, all the things we feel we have to do to impress others are irrelevant.

No. No more. This is what I have realized. I will do what I want. What I want, and nothing else. I will do only what feels good. I will drink. I will smoke. I will snort. I will fuck and not call the next day. My goals are simple: Be drunk most of the time, be high whenever I can afford it. To hell with what anyone else thinks. At the rate I'm going, I've got 30 years more of this left, tops - and starting now, I'm going to use the time I have on thoroughly selfish pursuits, rather than trying to forge myself into something I am not in order to impress peers.

In a century we will all be dead, and when we both lie on our death beds, I can tell you right now that you will regret not doing the selfish things I am about to do, whereas I will die content.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 13 (view)

Does a pet sense true character?
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:56:47 AM
Your theory is pretty broken. I'm a huge pessimist, my personality is overwhelmingly negative, and I don't trust most people farther than I can throw them - dogs on the other hand, seem to instantly love me.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 16 (view)

UNDERGROUND BASES ?
Posted: 7/26/2009 4:57:47 AM

Why is it that in the world of conspiracy theorists , everybody knows secrets that the government has somehow managed to keep as complete secrets ? (Think about that for a second) Don't conspiracy theorists ever ask themselves such obvious questions?

No, because conspiracy theorists are generally schizoid and delusional, specifically exhibiting a delusion of grandeur - these are the nutcases who believe "Only I know the real truth!" and "They're trying to stop me from telling the truth!" etc. Schizos will easily envision a sprawling conspiracy, and blame the evil government for mundane things like the light changing red - it's not by random chance, they'll think, it's the CIA screwing with me for my secret knowledge!
 hellgremlin

Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:19:15 AM

I mean Im serious every guy seems to think this is the most impressive compliment they can give a woman. My question is Why not tell the woman shes the best lover and friend youve ever had instead of youve got a the tightest vagina Ive ever had?

Because the alternative wouldn't be very pleasant. I mean, would you enjoy hearing:

"Oh baby, your pussy is like a wizard's sleeve!"
"Hot damn, I could fit my leg in there!"
"ECHO! ... echo... echo... echo... echo..."
 hellgremlin
Msg: 10 (view)

Psychology - Are flame wars triggered by hate, or love
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:16:17 AM

That's hate mail, man. But I guess negative attention is better than none.

Nah, it usually goes like this:

Horrible fat forum woman: I HAVE AN OPINION!
HellGremlin: YOUR OPINION IS RETARDED!
Hot woman via email: LOL I LOVE HOW U RIPPED ON THAT FATTY. SEX. NOW.
 hellgremlin

Excessive ejaculation
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:03:16 AM
This reminds me of an old IRC conversation I once had:

(HellGremlin) Hmm
(HellGremlin) Fascinating new spam emails I'm getting lately
(HellGremlin) Apparently, they're selling pills that increase the volume of your ejaculate by 500%
(HellGremlin) Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind want that
(BaronVonVirtu) lol
(Talthrus) lol
(HellGremlin) It's messy enough as it is
(volume) :|
(BaronVonVirtu) I got the ebay scam ones
(HellGremlin) OH GOOD
(HellGremlin) MY BALLS JUST THREW UP A GALLON OF PEARL JAM
(HellGremlin) HEY HONEY GET A BUNCH OF TOWELS
(HellGremlin) WE CAN'T SLEEP IN OUR BED FOR A FEW DAYS UNTIL MY SPERM FLOOD DRIES
(Talthrus) the mental image >_<
(Talthrus) it won't turn off!!!!
(HellGremlin) WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE DOG DROWNED
(Levin) :|
 hellgremlin
Msg: 81 (view)

Atheists: What are your theories on how *it* all began?
Posted: 7/23/2009 6:06:19 AM

We've observed the universe, and from what we can tell, the furthest reaches of space is 14 billion light years away from Universal center. It isn't about blindly obeying the dogma- the evidence is there for you to see. If you feel the evidence is wrong, lets hear why- don't just say its as much an assumption as the bible is, though...

Not quite. Due to universal expansion and red-shifting, the farthest objects we've detected are around 14 billion LY away. Those objects at the very edge of our observational limit are heading away from us so fast, that the light we're seeing from them took 14 billion years to arrive at our position. That light is shifted toward the red spectrum of observable radiation, because its rate of motion away from us has stretched the bandwidth of its emissions.

There may well be objects far further out - we merely cannot observe them, since our observational methods rely on light, and they're heading away from us faster than the light from them can arrive at our vantage point. Chances are in fact, that in the 14 billion years it took the light from the object observed to arrive, it could have gone supernova, been destroyed, etc.

The universe may well be infinite - we can only see so much of it, so claiming that beyond 14b LY there be dragons is folly.
 hellgremlin

best way to shave it?
Posted: 7/22/2009 7:49:03 PM
I use a plain electric beard trimmer. The teeth are fine enough not to catch any skin, and you can pretty much buzz your junk clean. There's special electric trimmers specifically for junk, but this works fine.
 hellgremlin

Psychology - Are flame wars triggered by hate, or love
Posted: 7/22/2009 7:47:02 PM
I troll because it attracts women's attention. I am probably the biggest jerk toward women on these forums, and my mailbox is overflowing - while guys who put women on pedestals and worship the ground they walk on invariably end up complaining about a lack of contacts.

Plus it's really goddamn fun to rip on a sanctimonious broad sometimes.
 hellgremlin

Do guys really like the chase??
Posted: 7/22/2009 6:19:03 PM
I don't. "The chase" is just another term for "jumping through hoops."
 hellgremlin
Msg: 12 (view)

Things you experienced in your childhood that made you a better other half
Posted: 7/22/2009 6:16:56 PM
I learned to eat things most people couldn't put in their mouth without immediate vomiting. Rotten shark, fried worms, fried locusts, monkey brains, ikizukuri, a whole goddamn sheep's head - you name it, I'll eat it.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 8 (view)

Cried rape after meeting man on dating website: jailed for two years
Posted: 7/22/2009 5:02:19 PM
Just remember these words, gentlemen, if you are ever accused of any sort of crime you did not commit - they may well save your life one day.

Tell the police "Look, I understand polygraph tests are not admissible in court, but I'd like to volunteer for one. I'd also like to volunteer to pay for a polygraph test to be conducted on the person accusing me. At least that way, you'll know who is lying, and who is telling the truth."

If you can do this while the accuser is within earshot, their reaction will tell the cops more than a polygraph test could - they'll suddenly turn quite pale, and nervous.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 4 (view)

Tomato Stealing dog..
Posted: 7/22/2009 4:58:57 PM
Dogs are pretty omnivorous - my dachshunds will eat fresh cucumber (very good for dogs actually, try giving yours some,) cantaloupe, potatoes, radishes, pretty much any vegetable we give them.
 hellgremlin

Women with guns, turn-off or turn-on?
Posted: 7/22/2009 4:57:14 PM

Gentlemen,
I like to shoot. I have my own guns and even will go Elk hunting. Recently, I had this guy freak out and say he was not into women who had to be like men and shoot guns. that it made those women "butch" and "unfemale" LOL I ask you, what do you think?
is it a turn Off or On? Are women with guns less attractive to men?
Thanks for your thoughts on this.

LCS

I'd like to know who said that to you, so I could call him a pussy. Women with guns = ultra hot.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 73 (view)

Atheists: What are your theories on how *it* all began?
Posted: 7/22/2009 4:26:30 PM
That's because it hasn't been proven yet, merely theorized about. We will merely get closer to the truth - the proof you require - as our understanding and insight increases.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 19 (view)

Do I have a chance?
Posted: 7/22/2009 3:06:01 PM

Dead Rose, don't listen to this nonsense. Your having kids has no bearing on your prospects for a relationship. I know a lot of people who have children and have no problem having relationships.

Nonsense?

Lady, go check the "would you date someone with kids" threads - this is a mindset shared by the vast majority of dudes on the site.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 23 (view)

what's your perfect man/woman?
Posted: 7/22/2009 2:59:53 PM
An alcoholic chain-smoking carnivore who still looks like a supermodel.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 25 (view)

What have you learned so far?
Posted: 7/22/2009 9:16:22 AM
I have learned that being myself - a giant jerk - is an excellent icebreaker. Some of my best conversations come from women who first emailed me with insults and anger.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 28 (view)

Swine flu the biggest threat EVER
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:39:34 AM
I've seen the Guidestones up-close - the advice they carry is wisdom beyond the ages.

As an aside, it would seem that swine flu has now mutated, and is resistant to the only treatment available, Tamiflu:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20090722/h1n1_090722/20090722?hub=TopStories

Hand sanitizer and things like that only accelerate its mutation into a more resistant form, and interrupt your immune system from getting a chance to raise its own defences - your best bet for surviving if this becomes a full-blown global plague, is to catch it good and early, so your body knows how to respond with effective antibodies.

I'm off to lick some public transit bus handrails.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 12 (view)

married women- who will you save?
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:12:31 AM

I'm certified in lifesaving (*wink*)

*gasp... pant... wheeze* Oh god... respiratory failure imminent... need mouth to mouth resuscitation...
 hellgremlin
Msg: 8 (view)

Giving Good Cunninlingus
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:02:17 AM
Step 1: Take a deep breath.
Step 2: Execute furburger faceplant.
Step 3: FRBLBRPTBRPPTBLRPPRAPPRRRTBLATBFFPTFTFT.
Step 4: Come back for air, go to step 1.
 hellgremlin

How Can I Get Theists to Stop Emailing Me?
Posted: 7/22/2009 5:53:50 AM
Your current profile headline: Looking for a Nice Atheist/Agnostic Guy
Your new and improved headline: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR KHORNE!
 hellgremlin

what does it mean really for a guy to try to have sex with you on the first date?
Posted: 7/22/2009 5:49:37 AM
You wanted to get laid, you got laid, it felt good - don't over-analyze it :p
 hellgremlin
Msg: 32 (view)

She leaves back to South Africa in 6 months
Posted: 7/21/2009 7:56:38 PM
Where are you, you White Knights, you defenders of Africa now?

Do you want to call me a racist some more? I will gladly accept every label you throw at me, and prove to you that I am right, and that you are stupid and wrong.

Come, defend the atrocities of Africa. Come, blame them on white people, even though it is blacks wielding the machetes and the assault rifles. Come, call me racist again.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 11 (view)

Bugs are freakin' awesome.
Posted: 7/21/2009 7:42:36 PM
Dragonflies are neat. Excellent pics! Those don't look too giant compared to some I've seen.

Take a closer look at the size of the brick it's sitting on... it should give you a better idea of the scale involved :)

edit: Actually, I took these pictures with an Olympus Camedia C-50 - it's a very OLD make of digital camera. That alone should give you an idea of how huge these little guys were - I managed to image the entire vascular system of their wings with a piece of crap 5mp digicam I bought second hand, five years ago or so.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 19 (view)

why do you really think you have to say you dont want a cheater???
Posted: 7/21/2009 7:07:02 PM
^^^^^^^^^you're a wana be cheat...Cheats aren't that honest!

Unless we're employing reverse psychology. What if my blunt honesty is just a way to seduce foolish women into thinking there is more depth behind my shallow asshole exterior? Didn't think of that, did you, chica.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 7/21/2009 6:12:15 PM
have some peace hellgremlin and let the possibility of good existing there in.

My family came to Zimbabwe seeking to provide health care. To help people. For our benevolence, we were rewarded with oppression and attempted murder, and now some stupid assholes in this thread are calling us racist for it. We came from Poland - we had nothing to do with Apartheid; nothing to do with racial discrimination, slavery, or whatever blights Africans blame on caucasians. Nothing.

You know what? Since I've already been labelled a racist by the fine people of this forum, I might as well go balls out and claim the trophy: The only way any possibility of good can exist in Africa, is if the current corrupt black governments of Africa are CRUSHED, SUBJUGATED and REPLACED by competent Western rulers - ones who actually know how to run a nation. The current juntas have conclusively proven that they are incapable of running a nation without resorting to ethnic cleansing, famine, corruption, bribery and extermination. They no longer deserve to be in charge of their own countries, and I gladly, gleefully look forward to the day when their power is taken from them by force, and placed in the hands of people who won't turn the government into a weapon of carnage.

Mugabe the butcher. Taylor the butcher. Zuma the rapist. Wolde-Gyorgis Lucha. Al-Bashir. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed. Umaru Yar'Adua. I could keep listing any number of current African leaders who are so drenched in the blood of the innocent, as to require a snorkel to navigate their sea of slaughter. 800,000 dead, Rwanda. 400,000 dead, Darfur. 50,000 dead, Zimbabwe. It would really be easier to try and name one African leader who ISN'T a butcher, and I challenge you to name one!

There's some fucking racism for you.
 hellgremlin

Question about genetics and hair
Posted: 7/21/2009 5:17:27 PM
Soooo... all the females in your family spontaneously developed curly hair... what about the males? They should have curled up as well, right around the same time.

I think the root of your mystery is a hair salon, not so much genetics :p
 hellgremlin
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 7/21/2009 4:47:35 PM
im sure the experience of a rich white estate owners in south africa is much different then that of the rest of the country..... that is actually the point of a lot of trouble there isnt that?

Yes, it is - if they hadn't driven the whites out, they might have some semblance of a nation left - instead of a cholera ridden, bankrupt, corrupt, economically crippled, violence-plagued wasteland with no guidance, future or hope. Under white rule, Zimbabwe was the breadbasket of Africa - now it is a ruin, largely thanks to the land seizures.

Do you know what the Zimbabwean locals did, after they were finished beating, raping, murdering and burning alive the white Zim farmers? They took over their land... and ruined it. The soil went untilled, the breeding cattle were slaughtered and eaten. Now, starvation is rampant. Yeah, and those evil rich whiteys who ran the water reclamation systems, ensuring pure drinking water throughout the nation, water clean enough to export for profit, until they were deposed? Go on, take a sip from the tap, and enjoy your case of cholera and parasitic worms.

Oh, and to be fair, we were hardly rich. My family migrated to Zimbabwe from Poland with fairly meager savings. We only gained some degree of wealth because my family were among the few practitioners of dental technology in the entire nation, and were able to afford the estate house only toward the end of our residence in the nation.

Before that, we lived in an apartment building. Thing about Zimbabwe at the time, is a little money went a long way - we were planning to stay there indefinitely, and the estate seemed like a good investment, especially with the growing anti-white sentiment in the nation. We ended up losing a great deal of money on that house when my father realized the country was about to go to hell in a handbasket and that the Zanu were about to start killing whites - we took what we could, and fled to Canada.

Damn those evil, evil whiteys, always providing dental care, stable government and agriculture for African nations. They're so evil and racist. We'd much rather have HIV and widespread murder.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 23 (view)

Is intelligent design a scientific theory?
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:28:59 PM
^^

May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 20 (view)

Men help me with Fellatio?? tips???
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:06:25 PM
Excellent, a catfight!
 hellgremlin
Msg: 49 (view)

GF boring in bed getting to point where i'm not interested in her at all
Posted: 7/21/2009 3:45:31 PM
Yeah, totally. It's dumping time. No reason to waste your life on a dead fish.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 16 (view)

Men help me with Fellatio?? tips???
Posted: 7/21/2009 3:38:13 PM
The hottest thing a girl can do for a guy, is jam his sexual sausage all the way down her gullet, and proceed to emit horrible strangling sounds, as though she's suffocating or choking on something enormous. Bonus points if you blow chunks in his crotch, or claim to have lost a dental filling.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 10 (view)

Should I come clean?
Posted: 7/21/2009 3:34:09 PM
hellgremlin , you seem to have learned at such a young age to be the man people would run from, thus curiosity must get the better of people to see what is true and what isn't.

Madam, my entire modus operandi on this fine website is to be a jerk. Being a jerk attracts women more than being a sycophant like most of the gentlemen around these parts, as my often overflowing mailbox will happily attest.

What can I say - I stick with what works.
 hellgremlin

Would you?
Posted: 7/21/2009 3:30:22 PM
I'm here looking for someone mind-bendingly beautiful, so the situation wouldn't even come up - I wouldn't talk to someone without pictures, because they've probably got something horrible to hide.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 172 (view)

fuzzy britches
Posted: 7/21/2009 3:22:27 PM
Skin on skin is the only way to go. Crotch wookies went out of style 10 years ago.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 149 (view)

If you could interview God what would you ask him?
Posted: 7/21/2009 3:18:14 PM
I wouldn't be able to interview a fictional character, without input from the author who created him. Given that the author has been dead for millenia, I think it's impossible to interview god.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 6 (view)

Do I have a chance?
Posted: 7/21/2009 3:13:27 PM
It's the kids. Men looking for a date aren't usually looking to be saddled with fatherhood as part of the package. You having kids pretty much eliminates you from long-term prospects as far as most guys are concerned.
 hellgremlin

why do you really think you have to say you dont want a cheater???
Posted: 7/21/2009 2:33:33 PM
If I was a cheater and a liar (I am) and I was interested in someone with those things in their profile, I'd probably lie and convince them I'm not a cheater.

Then I'd cheat on 'em.

Show ALL Forums