Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why do some women like to get choked while having sex?
 codemiester2006
Msg: 27 (view)

Why do some women like to get choked while having sex?
Posted: 1/31/2012 2:07:16 PM
well some probably like getting a little rough but I dont see any harm in it... i used to do it to my ex but never actually choking more like firm holding and usually not for that long. I also covered her mouth so she couldnt make any noise ha ha ehh as long as no one gets faint I suppose its cool
 codemiester2006
Msg: 17 (view)

Is it in bad taste to send compliments?
Posted: 1/31/2012 1:18:54 PM
I have always heard that it is good to complement on anything but her physical beauty... say her shirt or even be more obscure and say the curtains on the wall (example) or something else in the picture except her... complement on how clean her toilet is (lol self taken pics in the bathroom)

I still say things about a girls looks I will quote a msg that I wrote and actually got a response.

"So you seem cooky enough to talk to. Most people on here are so predictable. You dont seem like the type that would listen to country music but I guess maybe I dont either ha ha and then turn around and make my own hip hop beats. At least you seem like the creative type with the personality that matches... most people are like "yea I am real creative" oh really what do you do? "i dont know" WTF? Anyways my name is Cody and ya got some nice hair ;)"

lol I am no pro so dont take ^^^^ as an example lol but it worked... Just dont let the complement be the center of you msg.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 4 (view)

Opinions please
Posted: 1/31/2012 1:07:53 PM
lol 50% off thats good stuff lol. I might have to steal that one from ya lol It is funny but I think maybe you went into the joke a little to long. Maybe just say a punchline or two then get to some seriousness... but who am I kidding my profile really sucks lmao.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 7 (view)

Bromance?
Posted: 1/31/2012 11:56:02 AM
I guess it all depends on what you mean by curious... I have seen men that are obviously "sexually attractive" but I am not actually sexually attracted to them... I guess if you are wanting to do things with this friend then I would say that it may be somewhat pretty normal if the thought only crossed your mind like hey hes awefully attractive... and then you mind might wander down the "wrong" path and you start being on the fine line of being gay/bi- I wouldnt worry about it. If you thought about something a little less than manly thats no biggie but wheather or not you have a burning desire to act on it is the real question. I am hoping its not a reaction to the whole "I cant find a girlfriend" so out of desperation you start to think about guys since it is easier to communicate with them... its all about the challenge so if thats the case stick in there. Good luck to ya.

I dont get the gay vibe from your profile... but you might outta put some different pictures up.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 5 (view)

Does this girl like me, or just friends?
Posted: 1/31/2012 11:29:48 AM
Ha ha I feel ya bud... you may have missed your chance. I was oblivious to girls flirting too for a long time but I eventually boiled it down to when she does something that makes absolutely no sense... aka asks questions that have no bearing or what have you. I have learned when to spot it even when to spot when to make the move... still workin on the actuall move making part tho lol. Good luck but dont dwell on it.. let her get her little romance out of her system then you may be able to strike again lol
 codemiester2006
Msg: 19 (view)

No mail
Posted: 1/30/2012 3:35:42 PM
I got nothing you should have people beating down your inbox :)
 codemiester2006
Msg: 44 (view)

Would you be offended....
Posted: 1/30/2012 2:34:11 PM
I personally might would be concerned if I was not aware of it to begin with. If I had been told about it beforehand I may not be as affected but I do think that you may want to try to sort out your own personal issue since this is the great joy of intamacy right? That pretty much defines the word... trusting someone. I think you could have a orgasm fine if you done some work on yourself... I mean you are trusting enough to have sex with someone right? then why not the whole kittenkabootle? Just a thought but to answer your question this may would bother some but not others. I do think it would be important to inform your partner before hand though or at least early in the relationship so that he doesnt think he is loseing his mojo lol
 codemiester2006
Msg: 10 (view)

Wants to meet you function
Posted: 1/30/2012 2:04:24 PM
^^^what he said... I have done it once. I respond to people tho... I even tell them I was just hitting yes.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 11 (view)

So I suck at this part.
Posted: 1/28/2012 1:27:48 PM
First off thanks to those who actually had at least some sort of advise.

Yea so you guys are completely staight edge people... I will take that with a grain of salt since about half of you are in la la land on your zanex and prozac. I aint lookin into marriage or nothing lmao I was looking for a few honest opinions and I suppose I got that info along with some trollin ass BS. Same as anything else I suppose.

I take it all back and pretend I never said it :/ I will be much better off feeling around blindly.

Thanks
 codemiester2006
Msg: 8 (view)

So I suck at this part.
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:06:43 PM
LMFAO I wasnt sad I was wasted and didnt give a f****

and let the trolling begin...

moderator please dear jesus delete my post as it has angered the "gods of jaded"

maybe I could have been more illustrative about what I was trying to ask but I really dont need the flaming of other FELLOW miserable people.

after I learn how to write you should consider learning how to read since you obviously did not quite understand

and if you were really concerned with your time you would not have taken the time to write your BS post. STFU

moderaters delete this*
 codemiester2006
Msg: 7 (view)

So I suck at this part.
Posted: 1/27/2012 3:42:05 PM

She is a single mom but rest assured that she is more immature than I. As she has no car evidently no job.
Did you mention somewhere that you were hoping to get with her? And the reason would be.....?

The girl is good looking etc..
oh

you said it...

Also I forgot why I quit posting on this site. Thanks for the reminder, though I didn't mind taking advise from people who are in no better boat than I am. I believe I will take my chances figuring it out on my own. One word describes this site and ESPECIALLY this forum -jaded-
 codemiester2006

So I suck at this part.
Posted: 1/27/2012 3:19:26 PM
I am hoping it was a bad trip she even said something bout it scaring the piss out of her. I understand why one would think I might be immature being that I tend to use colloquial language on the net* since that is what it's designed for.

She is a single mom but rest assured that she is more immature than I. As she has no car evidently no job. I pretty much run my own business and I had supplied everyone but myself with the poison of choice that night.

but anywayzzz i still luvs ya even if ya hatin on me.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 3 (view)

So I suck at this part.
Posted: 1/27/2012 3:08:00 PM
I assure you I may have been more easily agravated since i was a bit drunk. There really isnt much to it other than everybody was using my sh** and then I got the ass end of a insult so I got pissed off... I didnt really do the silent treatment I just did not go out of my way to talk to her.
I get what you are sayin' I just write the story best I can without using names my bad :/

I goin to give it another shot this weekend... I guess what I am trying to convey is that she seemed sorta standoffish and defensive even though I had never been around her much. Since my friends wife invited her over I did not think she would be all on ***** shield* mode.
nawmean lol
 codemiester2006
Msg: 1 (view)

So I suck at this part.
Posted: 1/27/2012 2:38:05 PM
I have a best friend who is more like a brother, anyway, he is married and his wife has a friend who she always seems to wanna get us together n stuff. The girl is good looking etc... she does have a son and she is a little older than me. I think she is 26 but anyway.. my friends wife says she thinks I am cute etc... even said that once time she said "I would totally hit that" lmao
So me and her go to pick her up and stuff and we are at my friends house sittin around and she has this guy friend who I am told is a str8 up friend and to be honest sorta comes off sorta gay... but not sure if he is or not just sayin.
My friends wife is like, You should take advantage of her lmao etc... anyways I am not the type to do this anyway but we all kinda gettin a little messed up on different things lol but anyway I just had a quite a few beers while everyone else had something *else.
I never really got the opportunity to speak to her much since she stayed close to her guy friend which he doesnt intemidate me or anything I just dont know how to approach her from this angle so I just sorta cooled out with every body.
We were all goofing off a little and I figured I would pick around with her a little to get a reaction from her to see and she took it pretty well so I was sorta tryin to make the seating arrangement work out to where I would be sitting next to her. I got to sit near her and we all got up to go outside so they could smoke a cig or something and we had this blanket on us and i got up and was sorta picking at her i held up the blanket like oh u mite need this its cold outside lol and sorta tossed it in her lap and she sorta snapped at me... like "get that thing away from me, I dont like you" I was like WTF . so I just stopped talking to her I assumed the substance she had, had got the best of her so I kept my distance... then I hit the ole beer can pretty hard and I remember she seemed like she was tryin to make up for being an ass... cause I had said I was hungy and she said well I brought some pizza which i refused because I was still feelin pretty ill about how she reacted before. anyways so I conked out in the chair
The next evening I was still keeping my distance from her pretty much and I had said somethin about me being fat and she was like "oh your not fat etc.." and I was cutting potatoes for making fries and I was talking about how much I like eating raw potatoes and my friends wife says oh you sound like (her) she eats raw potatoes all the time too.. and she gets up and comes in the kitchen and reaches in my potatoe bowl and makes a eye at me and eats like 1 raw potatoe lol so like wtf happened here I mean is she crazy or u think she was tryin to make up for being a douchbag? and like I mean I thought that maybe if she was sorta interested she would sorta made some conversation with me
 codemiester2006

Some kind of code?
Posted: 1/27/2012 1:51:14 PM
[Is there some kind of code you have to leave in order to have someone return a message? Do females go in the meet me and just randomly click on people? Or do they actually want to meet them? I message girls that say they want to meet me and get no response...hell, it's almost near impossible to get a response. Do people actually talk on this site?]

amen bro lol I dont see why they click yes or maybe if they dont even wanna chat. I have noticed tho if you are interested in talking to people... indescriminately click yes on all the pics... even if it she is shamoo or even if she is so ugly she would have to sneak up on a glass of water... just try it one time click yes on all the pics... read the profiles as the interested ones come in... tada perfect system. I have found for some reason even girls you didnt click you would like to meet will even msg you... i guess it makes your image pop up more often or something.
 codemiester2006

So this girl I used to work with...
Posted: 1/27/2012 1:43:36 PM
yea bro go chill... and dont wuss out on her if she gets the googley eyed look when she is leaving or u take her home or whatever... take it from a professional screw up... dont wuss out on her bro... no doubt wish chicks contacted me :/
 codemiester2006
Msg: 278 (view)

How to find out penis size
Posted: 1/27/2012 1:17:15 PM
always heard the hand trick... and also measuring from the heal to the middle of the arch of the foot... size queen uhhh... lmao thank god i got nothing to worry bout
 codemiester2006

The 2:30 feeling later?
Posted: 1/27/2012 1:10:39 PM

Just take a 6 hour energy drink, no 2:30 feeling later.
ha ha yea i was sorta jokin on my self ha ha cuz i had the energy but still got the 2:30 feelin lol
 codemiester2006

Posted: 1/27/2012 1:08:41 PM

Hours? Really? I'm assuming you must have been wasted then. That's the only way I can see lasting that long and not finishing.

if she has finished 6 times

Does she have a sister?

not really wasted... always been sorta like that but I think might have been a *substance involved that night...

yea she has a sister... uhhh and I dont see her no more :/ what a terrible terrible terrible relationship ^^^^other than the hours thing lol... i wouldnt wish her or her sister on my worst enemy :/
 codemiester2006

Posted: 1/27/2012 12:57:23 PM
yea well after a little while I be str8 just immediately after... yea after a lil while I be cool with another go ha ha just wondering. I have actually gotten sick on my stomach one time afterwards.... but could be cuz went for hours and never finished my end of the deal :/ uhhh that was terrible lol I even was a tad bit swimmy headed lol *note to the wise, you are not superman... if she has finished 6 times it is perfectly acceptable to throw in the towel... ha ha

yea just wonderin if that was pretty normal but yea can refuel and ready to go again shortly after... after eating everything in the house of course.
 codemiester2006

sex toy etiquette
Posted: 1/27/2012 12:49:19 PM
I think its more of a mental thing than an actual health consideration... since if you are using ur body parts... that have evidently been to a many destination lol it wouldnt seem to be any different but also I can say it would be a little creepy to whip out a bunch of old ones... but probably equally creepy if you open a case of brand new ones for her to pick the one she wants lmao... you would kinda be the guy you see in movies and stuff that has the big trench coat and opens it up with a bunch of watches etc... to sale lol... just sayin.. play it safe and get new ones if needed... the ole hand works pretty good too
 codemiester2006

Posted: 1/27/2012 12:29:42 PM
Just had a random thought come across my mind. I have always noted being very passionate bout my uhhh hemmm love making? lol but always noticed that if it where chart it would look like the US economy lol... like as soon as the deed is done it seems like I would like to be a million miles away from sex etc lmao idk if that makes any sense or not. Like loosing total intrest in the act after the fact (I have absolutely no problem with premature ejaculation or anything) so she gets hers 9 times out of 10 before me... but then I just like BLAM fall off... sorta like if you are starving to death and eat a big meal... then the thought of food makes u sick... very similar feeling. Prob odd but just throwing it out there plus I am bored so have at it lol.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 68 (view)

Orgasm frustration
Posted: 1/27/2012 12:21:53 PM
I will never understand this lol... girl meets guy, girl goes all the way with guy, guy obviously sucks at his manly duties... girl sticks with guy, guy keeps manly image and manly benifits but isnt "paying" for them... uhhhhh well its important to say what you want... i mean worst case scenerio you can be all childish and girly about it like... *bat lashes* and say well I was thinking we could do something different tonight... anyways if homeboy dont know how to do it right... first off we arnt all natural born sex monsters... so you gotta at least try to school him... or you will prob end up looking for someone else. Its a whole lot easier to fix sex problems than life issues so speak up or forever hold your peace but like idk what u mean but who does that? yea let me just get it right on in there lmao. seriously either speak up or dont but if u move to the next guy he prob not gonna know what u want either. I try to be intune with what she wants... I can do this without her saying a word since I am very observant (I focus on things like her heart rate her pupils contractions etc muscle spasms) there may be a bazillion people who look a 1000 times better than me but least I know how to do tha do lol
 codemiester2006

The visual creatures thing ....
Posted: 1/27/2012 12:04:51 PM
yep I am visual XD gotta leave the lights on :)
 codemiester2006
Msg: 8 (view)

Really interested?
Posted: 1/27/2012 11:55:07 AM
I would not wonder that at all... although it may be that they are not "head over heels for you" of course they are not... they are just msging someone who looks like they may be interesting or at least a possible dating prospect... I am not a ridiculously attractive man... or am I??? but I dont really find super thin girls attractive... as a matter of a fact the larger a woman is (thickness wise) without having like multiple fat rolls :/ it makes her more sumptious.

you are thinking about it too hard... just say hey and talk etc... as if they are your normal run of the mill ugly guy lmao that u are used to dating lmao jk

just saying that you should be glad to date guys that u think are attractive and not letting your self value go down.... I hung out with a girl a few time that was WAYYYYYYY out of my league but that is what killed it... was me thinking she was out of my league... so yea I screwed the pooch on that one. good luck
 codemiester2006
Msg: 13 (view)

All of a sudden no response?
Posted: 1/27/2012 11:30:37 AM
Eh well I sorta know where u coming from on both sides of the picture.. but first off... ditch the text msgs... and if possible the online conversation.

The whole digital relationship is bunk and should be looked at as so.

I have had a girl that obviously was really into me start talking to me and she started texting me and all. It was all well and good until I figured well maybe we should hang out or something. She evidently was basicly stuck at home since she had no car or at least no drivers licence... we had bunch of conversations and stuff and she was okay but when I tried to hang out with her about 2 or 3 times and she never came thru... so I just gave up on it... does not matter if u have the perfect connection or not.... if u not gonna sh!* get off the pot ya digg? well anyways also I have girls do me the same way... so yea I am so done with texting... its too easy for them to get away from you without dealing with it in reality. Cheers and good luck.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 6 (view)

Constructive critism please
Posted: 5/30/2011 7:01:54 AM
well you look sorta like charlie sheen lol no kidding at least you got that goin and you fly planes thats got to be a good thing... nah you profile is pretty good you might just be looking for the wrong gals. I dont have much luck on here either though lol
 codemiester2006
Msg: 28 (view)

Flattering…Or Over-The-Top Creepy?
Posted: 5/26/2011 7:58:24 AM
I think the word is limerance.... fancy word for crush.. look it up it explains these actions well. All it is you guys in that butterflies in your belly section of the relationship. i would think it was cool I mean assuming you told me now if i seen it for myself without knowing it might be a little odd.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 82 (view)

Who You Attract vs Who You're Attracted To
Posted: 5/26/2011 7:45:59 AM
"no you can't hurry love no you'll just have to wait; love dont come easy its a game of give and take"

I definitly agree... I rarely get msgs from women first and when I do it is people that I am not attracted to. I send msgs to all types even try to talk to girls that are little less than attractive still no dice. I dont get it I think its pointless to look for love I have gave up hunting women on here. I figure this one thing is odd... I think the numbers are that there are 4 million more women than men (not sure if thats just in usa or the world) somewhere the math is off ha ha
 codemiester2006
Msg: 978 (view)

Why are men so angry??? Is this true?
Posted: 5/25/2011 2:01:25 PM
I dont know I see that women today make a good living on their own without needing a man to help them along... instead they are so goal oriented and able to, more so than men, to turn off their sexual drives and focus on what they want to accomplish. Which is great but I do sense that it can lead to a woman being lonely because they will be so focused on finding the "perfect man" that they will never be happy with one man. Just a thought.
 codemiester2006

Just looking to validate a few points
Posted: 5/25/2011 1:27:03 PM
I agree a pat on the back might signal friendliness but I would not dismiss the person just for doing it... I mean there are a lot of different variables in relationships and although body language is one of them by far not the most important one... the person may just be a little aprehensive about meeting someone new or shy or what have you.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 9 (view)

Should I try to ask this girl out?
Posted: 5/25/2011 1:13:21 PM

Not necessarily. We've all been "there". We've had our boyfriends and girlfriends , we've gone from one to another looking for the best one we get along with, and sometimes we marry them. So to believe , "If she does it with you, she will do it to you" , is a cop out, and a defeatist attitude

I agree with this state ment as well and the post before it.... boyfriends are temporary and if you are on this site for any reason then you know this. I will agree that girls pull out the boyfriend card when they are not interested... and I am not saying this girl is interested... just along the lines of like somebody else said just leave her my number then if she throws it in the trash then who cares I am just saying....

by the way since when was the fact that a girl has a boyfriend entitle him ownership to her? she is not married...I am just a guy giving her the opportunity to meet and greet or something does not mean we have to be in a relationship (but if it works out that way then so be it) So its not ok to talk to a girl with a boyfriend? better yet what would I have to lose if I just gave her my # and say " just in case"(only thing that could get hurt is my feelings lol)..... She comes across as shy but now she talks just saying...

Here is my conclusion, she did not actually tell me that she had a BF she told my friend that she did. So I figure what do I have to lose? I will never know if I dont try

p.s. what is up with the cray fish aqua velva git'r done hat ?
 codemiester2006
Msg: 27 (view)

At what point do you give in?
Posted: 5/21/2011 9:13:59 AM
I feel you man I do but what you got to do is just do you. Try doing things that you like to do for example my hobbies are making hip hop beats and working on cars... so like now when it seems I have no hope for finding someone I end up knee deep in engine bays and snare and hi hat rolls LOL just got to find something to do with your time... hit the gym or something whatever you like to do.
 codemiester2006

Posted: 5/21/2011 8:59:58 AM
btw not snoopin gas station out at all... I just happen to go there rather frequently since I live nearby. Righto just a question
 codemiester2006

Posted: 5/20/2011 8:02:16 PM
There is this girl down here at the gas station where I live... I see her prob bout 3 times a week. She is cute and what not and my bud was goofin off and calls the gas station (after I said "NO BALLS") and tells her that the guy who just came in there looking for eggs (me) thinks she cute. She says oh well how bout that? she said she got a boyfriend... I still go there she always smileing at me and she kids around with me (she always makes me show my ID for beer and she says she just gonna tape my Id to register) I tell I am ATF and there to bust her.... anyways I just wondering sense I get a little vibe should I say something else to her? ....thought bout giving her my # and sayin' "you gonna let me know if that boyfriend thing dont work out for ya?" I have observed a guy talking to her in the store and he was obviously stayin for a while. He was leaned up on the counter and smileing carrying on with her. I see him and his truck there pretty frequently (i think he might be her BF or he might just be macking on her ha ha) Point is if he is her boyfriend I dont think its nothing too serious because he was talking to her as if he did not really know her that well..... anyways so would it be ok to drop her my # or not?
 codemiester2006
Msg: 116 (view)

Would you get yourself done if...
Posted: 5/20/2011 7:43:02 PM
I would get it done I almost got it done a while back I am not really interested in having kids.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 84 (view)

Your looks talk for you online.
Posted: 5/20/2011 7:39:18 PM
I noticed that when I changed my profile image to the one of me with no glasses I instantly got more views than before with glasses
 codemiester2006
Msg: 777 (view)

Why do men find it hard to be friends?
Posted: 5/20/2011 7:30:35 PM

You are disrespecting the fundamental drive of men. Many if not most don't want to spend their free time making and being occupied by female "friends" when they NEED to be making "GIRLFRIENDS" which will lead to SEX which is a main motivating factor of what guys want. Women LOVE to "talk" and have sounding boards and use men for emotional gratification which can often be more important to them than sex. If you want male friends find gay guys

Amen to that... I am sorry ladies I am looking for "A" girl not a whole bunch of emotionaly leaching talk to me about my relationship vampires... I say it this way... a man has man friends and women aquaintances and a Woman has women friends and men aquaintances YA DIGG... I would never have a best friend thats a woman... cause its simple I would eventually have feelings for her...that she would not reciprocate!
 codemiester2006

Just based on looks alone
Posted: 5/20/2011 10:50:52 AM
no just seems to make better pictures I will put full body shot....I have just discovered POF forums never knew they had all this....there is no link on the main site lol....
got it
Smile
Look at camera
Full body shot
 codemiester2006

Posted: 5/20/2011 7:34:14 AM
will do... not really a big cheeser though ha ha
 codemiester2006
Msg: 6 (view)

do your worst, I can take it...
Posted: 5/19/2011 10:05:16 AM
dont feel bad mate. I dont get it either man guess women just want model looking photos... i am gonna get my good camera out and make some model shots do me up in a tux or something ha ha
 codemiester2006

Posted: 5/19/2011 10:01:59 AM
Just hoping some girls will look at my profile and judge away... be shallow. I mean how do I look I try to put up some pics of me with my contacts I just have got them not too long ago. Just wondering if I am just scarry looking or what?

Show ALL Forums