Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Ex boyfriendss?????
 traci1963
Msg: 13 (view)

Ex boyfriendss?????
Posted: 7/7/2009 10:40:40 PM
U people are Fck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 traci1963
Msg: 12 (view)

Ex boyfriendss?????
Posted: 7/7/2009 7:46:24 AM
Thanks all thats what ive done and guess what he has stopped....but i told him to not contact me again then he became nasty and said some hurtfull things but guess what i didnt let them hurt me......Now i will just have to wait and see wat happens next..... but thank u all!
 traci1963
Msg: 66 (view)

Using a phone during sex? Is this really bad?
Posted: 7/6/2009 8:16:34 AM
What the???????? Is the sex is that boring why do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY it must of been crappy trust me
 traci1963
Msg: 34 (view)

are you over your ex?
Posted: 7/5/2009 9:44:11 AM
MY OH MY UR SO RIGHT
 traci1963
Msg: 33 (view)

are you over your ex?
Posted: 7/5/2009 9:43:51 AM
Im not over him but he keeps sending me messages and i want to be over him...Why are these things so hard its our feelings there crap!!!!!!!!!!!!
 traci1963
Msg: 7 (view)

Ex boyfriendss?????
Posted: 7/5/2009 9:14:35 AM
Not me read above and it will explain.....
 traci1963
Msg: 5 (view)

Ex boyfriendss?????
Posted: 7/5/2009 8:42:36 AM
I havent but after 4 yrs together there is feelings there its just how it goes but im doing my best to move on.... The only sms i have sent back is that if he loved the girl he is with then why message me and now i have deleted him out of my life and fone????? and do not send me any thing back at all...and do not contact me....Yeah i will admit i still have feelings far out of course i do im not going to lie to myself or anyone else...I broke up with him because he didnt have any future and he was going no where at all and he cheated on me.....Not going to lie if he still hurting after he hurt me then that gives me some kind of comfort yeah ... does any agree with that????
 traci1963
Msg: 2 (view)

Ex boyfriendss?????
Posted: 7/5/2009 8:30:01 AM
Is this his way of saying i still have feeling for u or wat???? I just want him to go away!!!!!!!!
 traci1963
Msg: 1 (view)

Ex boyfriendss?????
Posted: 7/5/2009 8:21:32 AM
I just broke up with my ex boyfriend last november after 4 yrs but he keeps messaging me. But he says he is with someone else. So i sent a message saying my goodbyes but then he sends a message saying glad ur happy and other stuff then x x x ................ May i ask anyone their opinions on this because im confused......
 traci1963
Msg: 7 (view)

Friends or more????????
Posted: 7/4/2009 9:10:56 PM
May i ask a question????????? Why do people who have nothing important to say or inntelligents or nothing worth reading put things on here???????? Seriously have u nothing better to do them pick on someones punctuation????? Sorry didnt realise i was writing another essay for University???????????????????? So really if i was i get high definitions but for a site like this hello i think u guys take it all too serious?????????? U should all be profilers or something if u can read all that from someone typing?????? Wat no u shouldnt cos u wouldnt know how the mind works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To everybody else thanks for the opinions. I really should find a gay man cos thats probly the only thing in this world that would make sense at the moment...
 traci1963
Msg: 5 (view)

Friends or more????????
Posted: 7/4/2009 10:19:34 AM
I somewhat am and ur advice is very good.... thank u....I have trouble because i dont no if i want a relationship....I just want to know if its more than wat we have or not...I somewat dont want to use him...We have been there threw alot together but i also dont want him too use me???Very confusing i know......................................
 traci1963
Msg: 3 (view)

Friends or more????????
Posted: 7/4/2009 8:30:49 AM
Thanks for the advice....Cos we are best mates i know him and he been through alot with women and i no that he finds it hard to admit he likes someone but im just confussed thats all............. Wish he would just say no i do like u or ur just a piece of arse to me is it that hard???????????????
 traci1963
Msg: 2 (view)

Friends or more????????
Posted: 7/4/2009 8:24:01 AM
Actually darl im only 25 its actually logged in with another pof...dont no how and im not making assumptions im asking a question?????????? Im not in love with him im just asking a question....May i also ask why people on here are so rude..... no wonder u are on here?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Have u ever asked yourself that??????????????????????? He is one of my best mates u obviously cant read either????????????????????
 traci1963

Friends or more????????
Posted: 7/4/2009 8:04:52 AM
I have been friends with this guy for over 2 yrs and we have slept together twice. We both like each other or i think we do???? But he is a bit stuffed up and im ok i think...Getting over a ex and problably used him at first to try and get over my ex.... But now im addicted and he is sort of weird at first i never let him stay over then i did the other week and then he acted like we had a thing and now he is sort of yeah i will come over or call and doesnt???? Dont no if im explaining this right but now i have feelings for him... i always have but i really like him and i showed him that and told him that... but first he like ill come over for dinner and didnt show then i told him i dont want to see him even as friends and then last night he message me saying sorry so i message him back and say i need to no were i stand and then he doesnt message me back then just now he messages me back well ill call you tomorrow im in ballarat.... Why do alll guys run away when a girl shows interest but then they keep us hanging on a thread...really why is it so hard to admit u guys like someone???????? Any opinions??? Hope i have explained it right
 traci1963
Msg: 1026 (view)

Unplanned Pregnancy Doesn'Have to Lead to Birth or Parenthood
Posted: 6/29/2009 7:48:40 AM
Well i believe that with all actions come consequences and is it now LEGAL TO MURDER??????????????????????????????????????????
 traci1963
Msg: 27 (view)

Promised to call. Didn't But checked POF mail HELP PLS
Posted: 6/29/2009 7:38:28 AM
Wat hello look at profile pictures........Im a chick and they dont say relationship they say whore hello
 traci1963
Msg: 26 (view)

Promised to call. Didn't But checked POF mail HELP PLS
Posted: 6/29/2009 7:31:23 AM
Come lady...If you open up the wrong part of u??????This is u will get its that simple......If you say aagggggghhhhhh with any part of your body so soon this is what u get.................. Its that simple............ He is not stupid he is smart and Horny.............. He new what he was doing.................... And i think a part of you did too........ One week and u sleep with him..........Im sorry but thats u get its that simple.........
 traci1963
Msg: 8 (view)

Lifes a bitch
Posted: 6/29/2009 7:18:04 AM
Isnt it Lifes a **** then u marry one?????????????????
 traci1963

When is it ok for one side to give up on a relationship???
Posted: 6/29/2009 7:15:37 AM
Hi there. I think its wrong when someone thinks that there is still a fight for a relationship. I cant get over the fact that someone is ok with saying it is over when one side of the party thinks its not. . . . . .. . . . . And how long after should it be ok to start dating again??????? Please need your advice on this issue???
 traci1963
Msg: 131 (view)

My fiance went with a hooker before he met me
Posted: 6/25/2009 6:56:52 AM
Hi there i dont think its such a good idea??????? that ur should be concerned about...thats why there there so guys can enjoy!!!!!!!!!
 traci1963

Want opinions on my profile please????????????????
Posted: 6/4/2009 5:08:30 PM
I was just wanting advice on my photo and my profile please!!!!!! Let me know so i can have a better chance on this site???????? If you think i need some help on my profile please let me know !!!!!!!! All comments welcome

Show ALL Forums