kissntells
Msg: 14 (view)

Join Dates???
Posted: 10/21/2017 8:56:28 PM
Oneword65
Msg: 19
 kissntells
Msg: 18 (view)

is there something wrong with this typical script?
Posted: 10/13/2017 6:21:40 PM
Op I don't think anything you said was that off putting that one wouldn't message you back.
The "favorite place" question could have been meant either way and shouldn't have been no big deal.
These sites all have some type of "fake" responses. Pretty sure this one gives fake meets. (There's usually a few in my email daily -hard to believe that ALL of them are to shy to message!) lol
Another site gives fake messages, flirts, AND views. Once in a while I'd go see who "I" had flirted with or viewed that day!
Can't help but wonder if you weren't speaking to a paid employee...
 kissntells
Msg: 23 (view)

POF is bottom of the barrel
Posted: 10/11/2017 12:25:16 PM
"I rotated the file on my computer, but this didn't translate when it was uploaded on POF. I've tried doing it several times but it still comes out on it's side."

My guess would be you're not saving the picture once rotated.

Go to "Paint"
Click on "File" then "Open"...and select the picture that needs rotated.
In the toolbar at the top click on "Rotate" then click "Rotate right 90"
Go back to "File" and click on "Save as"
In "File Name" (Near bottom) ...select any name you like and type it in.
Click on "Save"
Go to POF and use the name of the picture you just created.

Hope this helps. If you need any more directions with this let me know...Class 101 now open! :)

btw ...I think there are some good men on here. Pictures just aren't the whole story. Personality has a lot to with attraction (at least for me anyway.) There are men in rl I wouldn't physically be attracted to until I started talking to them! I have a neighbor whos the same height (may even be slightly shorter) Online it'd be a "click next" - but in rl -a "big yes"! (and no -he has no fancy house or car) lol
Just sayin...maybe give some of these "quick click no" a meet!

Good luck in your search. :)
 kissntells
Msg: 13 (view)

Is it OK for your date to be living with their ex??...or am I a bad guy?
Posted: 10/9/2017 4:43:33 PM
No. It doesn't make you a bad guy but a smart cautious one.
Living with their ex would be a huge deal for most and I'd skip right along to the next profile-but then I've been known to hit next when I see "still really great friends with my ex". etc.
Kids should be fairly grown after 20 yrs so there are other reasons they are still together.
If both have a low paying job perhaps it "is" financial but that's a lot of getting along. Certainly would be some kind of relationship going on.
There's a world full of lonely woman just go to the next profile honey- ya never know!
Good luck in your search.
 kissntells
Msg: 5 (view)

Profile review needed, little views or responses, idk whats up?
Posted: 9/29/2017 9:05:26 AM
Hi LD.
My suggestions would be;
Add a picture or two of you smiling! (I think the young ladies will think you're cute!)
Also (not much) but a little rewording.
Where you say
I'm "gonna get" Perhaps rephrase to "after I finish college I plan to go into engineering."
and " picker eater or nothing" Just say "picky eater"
I'm going to hope you weren't serious (you did say lmfao) about stating "your family has money! lol -Those relations usually don't end well!
Wishing you good luck in your search honey!
:)
 kissntells
Msg: 17 (view)

update: 4th date and still nothing
Posted: 8/30/2017 7:32:38 AM
["Anything more physical will lead to feelings and me taking it to mean too much as far as a serious relationship"]
He's being upfront in letting you know nothing else will come of it ... at least for now.

["He's not looking for fwb/casual sex"]
I'd ask myself why he's"emotionally" unavailable then?

If your date card isn't always full and he's good company on what would otherwise be a lonely night I'd continue to see him. (While dating others)
It's only been four dates. You're both still trying to just get to know each other.
He may just be shy and taking it slow. There are a few (just a few lol) that don't try to rush every woman they meet into bed and fewer yet that are honest about their intentions!
 kissntells
Msg: 3 (view)

Asking for a profile review
Posted: 8/29/2017 4:34:09 PM
Hi!
I think your pictures and profile are fine and you're a cute young man. Nice set of drums btw!
Doubt you'll be single long! Good luck in your search.

:)

Show ALL Forums