Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: HEIGHT WORDS WOMEN USE
 jazzcook
Msg: 7 (view)

HEIGHT WORDS WOMEN USE
Posted: 7/28/2009 9:46:22 PM
Very nice, but what has 'height' to do with this?
 jazzcook
Msg: 1 (view)

Which Would You Choose?
Posted: 7/28/2009 9:44:42 PM
You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car.

Think before you continue reading This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application. You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first. Or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However , you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. He simply answered:

"I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams."

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations. Never forget to "Think outside of the Box."

HOWEVER..

The correct answer is to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery, have sex with the perfect partner on the hood of the car, then drive off with the old friend for a few beers.

Damn, I just love happy endings!

jazzcook
Msg: 175 (view)

How a black male can approach white women... help
Posted: 7/28/2009 5:34:11 PM
In my experience, I have found that the best way is to have an interaction with them; work, school, etc. None of the posters have really stated what African-Americans have held as truth for so long-most White folks are biased. Not that is not the same thing as racist (and there are a lot of those too, but not in the majority), this meaning that all the negative bs they see on the news and read in the paper or hear from associates will flash across their minds when you say hello or attempt to strike up a conversation in some fashion. I am attracted to women of all shades, hues, colors, races, whatever! Beauty is beauty. But I have learned from life's experiences, including here, that some ladies just "aren't in to Black guys." A lady told me that in a club one time in S.D. and I walked away laughing. And that is the key. Think of it as asking a lady to dance. You may get as many yeas as nays, but don't let it get under your skin. You see a lady you like, step to her, and try to be as charming (genuine) as possible. Oh, one last thing. You'd stand a better chance in Europe! Believe me.
 jazzcook

Two Blondes
Posted: 7/28/2009 5:10:07 PM
Two blondes were in a department store when they happened upon the fragrance counter. One of the blondes picked up a fragrance that had a French name and smelled it. She remarked to the salesperson that she liked it and wondered what the name was. "The name is 'Venez Moi.' It means 'Come To Me' in French," he replied.

She sprayed a little more on her finger and took another whiff. "This doesn't smell like come to me," she said as she held her finger near her friends nose. "Does it smell like come to you?"
 jazzcook

CIA Interview (Humor)
Posted: 7/19/2009 3:58:12 PM
The CIA was looking for new agents and narrowed the search down to three people; two men and one lady. The Recruiter takes one of the men to a room and says, "On the other side of this door is your wife. We have her strapped to a chair. Here's a gun, go in and kill her."

The man says, "I can't kill my wife."

"Then you are not the man for us. We need to know that you will do whatever we ask, no questions."

The recruiter takes the second man to a room and gives him the same instructions. He comes out about ten minutes later crying. "I can't do it."

The lady is brought to the room and told, "Your husband is in this room tied to a chair. Here's a gun, go in and kill him."

The sounds of a struggle are heard; crashing, banging, things breaking. The lady emerges from the room about fifteen minutes later out of breath and covered in sweat. "You didn't tell me the gun had blanks in it. I had to beat him to death with the chair."

Show ALL Forums