Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: WHY WOMEN DON'T RESPOND: A REBUTTAL
 gp1076
Msg: 75 (view)

WHY WOMEN DON'T RESPOND: A REBUTTAL
Posted: 5/29/2006 10:02:50 AM
Hello. Here's my take.

I see the ladies' side on this one. Reality check…we’re not meeting in person yet. I think it’s fine if I don’t receive a reply from a woman who is not interested. It really does nobody any good. On the other hand, if we met in person and I was respectful (as I would be), of course I would hope that she would be respectful, rather than just walk away. That’s a different story.

Here’s the issue as I see it: I think there are more men than women on this site. Probably half the men are "defective" and half are decent guys (like me). There's no reliable “jerk filter to even things out so women get bombarded with email and have very few clues about anyone’s character. They have to make the cut somehow with the available information and don’t have a lot of time to waste on what’s not going to happen. I’m not preaching right or wrong…it is what it is. But if I'm not contacted, I think I already have my answer. I just have to tell myself “her loss” and get over it.
 gp1076
Msg: 58 (view)

hey Im leaving the plenty of fish site. im deleting my account.
Posted: 5/29/2006 7:01:20 AM
This is my first post on a forum but I had to jump on this bandwagon. This sounds too stupid to be true. To this jerk, I would just like to say Thanks for confirming what some women already think about our gender. If you made a mistake and are sorry, quietly deal with it and don’t keep doing it. In short...grow up. Unfortunately, I have a feeling you’ll be back. I think that post was just a backhanded way of bragging and a way to make yourself feel better. How'd that work out for ya?

Show ALL Forums