Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: would you date a young single mother?
 fedup1964
Msg: 50 (view)

would you date a young single mother?
Posted: 1/20/2010 5:50:10 AM
Yes I will,and have in the past.I was a single parent at one time,heck still am.I got custody of my four boys when they were 5/5/7/and9.It was a real eye opener,and a learning experience.They are raised and doing their own thing now.But I had so many women turn and run like hell when I told them.They were not wanting that,and that's their right.It takes someone who has the heart to take on the job of helping raise children from another person.They are the innocent ones who don't deserve,but sometimes get abused or neglected if the wrong person is in the picture.It's sad to see,I fought with guys who were abusive and finally sued for custody and won.
 fedup1964
Msg: 588 (view)

shaved bald men
Posted: 1/13/2010 9:36:54 AM
Bald Is Beautiful Baby!!! I always said I would shave it off it started to recede past a certain point.I think a balding man with side and back hair,or a few strands combed over looked goofy.I always wondered,so after I split with my wife,and there was no one to pee off,I grabbed the razor to see what it would look like.And I'm proud to say I've never gone back.I have gotten lazy,and for winter decided to let it grow some.But now I can't stand to have hair.Sooo It is the Bald way or no way for me.If a woman doesn't like it ,well that's her opinion.And she has the right to choose and more power to her.But it's my right to choose to be shaved and Here I Am World!!!!! HEY LOOK!!! BALD EMOTOCONS!!! Well except for spike.
 fedup1964
Msg: 16 (view)

Why do guys do this?
Posted: 1/12/2010 5:18:01 PM
WTHeck!!! It's called BIRTH CONTROLL!!!!!! Do you think that the stork brings them,and you can send them back to the baby return!!!NOOOOOO!!! OH IT'S the stork,DONT answer the door.IT'S also called RESPONSIBILITY!!! If you are going to have sex and aren't responsible or decent enough to take on the responsibilities of your actions,not once but twice.THEN get neutered like a dog and then play till you drop!!! MMmmmm,Why do girls AND guys do this?????????? Unbelievable!!!
 fedup1964
Msg: 164 (view)

why is it hard for guys to date a deaf girl
Posted: 1/12/2010 4:53:49 PM
It would mean communicating with your heart!! And you have already shown that you are not willing to go the extra mile for someone.In a relationship you express your feelings in different ways.So if she can't hear your feelings,then you show her with your heart.You find ways to tell her how you feel.If you feel for someone who hears,do you not also buy flowers,cards,write little notes for her to find daily.Look at her and communicate your love with your eyes,They are the window to your soul. I'm just saying...
 fedup1964
Msg: 163 (view)

why is it hard for guys to date a deaf girl
Posted: 1/12/2010 4:37:55 PM
Give us some credit there!! I had a cousin who was not deaf,but taught me some,I would not think less of a woman,and It would make communication a little more difficult at first, but if you care for someone,there would be no obstacle high enough to stop you from being there for them,and treating them as if there were no disability to contend with in the first place.
 fedup1964
Msg: 48 (view)

Can women smell another woman on you????
Posted: 1/12/2010 4:26:35 PM
WELL MR THUNDERSTRUCK, IF YOU WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT QUESTION NOW WOULD YOU!!!!!!!!
 fedup1964
Msg: 14 (view)

Can anyone help me understand.
Posted: 1/12/2010 4:16:48 PM
A lot of guys wish they had your problem,spending time cuddling,watching movies,talking and hanging out.being close to someone.Must be hard on you!! LOL I am one of them,although not with him,LOL I wish I could find that person who would dot my I's and finish my sentences,know what I'm thinking.Some day!!As for you,I would enjoy what you have ,nurture it and let the pilot light that's obviously there eventually start the fire between the two of you!! I wish you well,and hope it's really there for you.
 fedup1964
Msg: 13 (view)

Can anyone help me understand.
Posted: 1/12/2010 3:56:58 PM
Seems like you two are getting along.I wouldn't push it just yet.Give it a little more time,but if he makes no attempt to open up to you then I would ask him where he stands on you and him.

Show ALL Forums