Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: woodville camp over
 Carrie_32
Msg: 22 (view)

woodville camp over
Posted: 8/29/2006 7:39:54 PM
Move over Fernie, Still's got brand new eye candy!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 10 (view)

Friday the 13th in Port Dover
Posted: 8/29/2006 7:34:50 PM
No everyone brings all kinds of bikes, harleys, hondas, crotch rockets, bring them all out. You won't stand out.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 19 (view)

I Just Want To Runaway
Posted: 8/29/2006 6:39:13 PM
Well, I didn't do a huge jump, but its big enough for me. I wanted something new, something different, somewhere else so I did it.

I got a new job, new city, just moved to a new place, and so far i feel great and i'm happy I did it! I'm comfortable, happy, and i'm loving it!

If you feel that need to run, try and go on a venture on your own and maybe take a week, just go away, take a map but dont look at it at first (just keep it on you if you need help getting home). Just drive, Just go anywhere, dont think about it, let the car or train or bus take you. It gives you a little time to get away, and think about what you really want to do.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 2 (view)

has Any one heard of Hogwild?
Posted: 8/29/2006 4:58:30 PM

i was thinking of haing them at a pof party and want opinions

Say wha????
 Carrie_32
Msg: 23 (view)

Would love some friendly advise please
Posted: 8/29/2006 4:56:41 PM
you see nuthin! Sheesh.

OP: CALLL ALREADY DARNIT! And give us details!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 20 (view)

Would love some friendly advise please
Posted: 8/29/2006 4:51:09 PM
I see someone's on a roll tonight!

Hopefully you called the guy though OP. You'll never know anything unless you call and find out. Don't not call and then regret it. You'll always think about it wondering the "what if's"
 Carrie_32
Msg: 59 (view)

I GIVE UP!!!
Posted: 8/29/2006 4:37:45 PM
Well if you maybe actually ASKED someone to go hang out, you'd maybe get somewhere. You seem to be the one that likes to chat, if that. You seem to disappear and wait for the women to come to you. That right off the bat hardly happens. Most women wait for the men to come to them. You need to just jump and ask. If you're getting turned down, maybe you're asking the wrong type of people to meet up.

Dantes, You're the same. You i've met and i KNOW you're an amazing guy, you're funny, cute, you smell wicked, but you chat to people out here all friend like and never ask anyone to go out and do anything one on one. Maybe the odd one now and then but just like a resume when looking for work. You dont apply to one place with one resume and sit back, expecting it to be the only one to get you somewhere. You drop off say 50 to different places with even a couple in the same one place, and hope that maybe 10 will get back to you.

Try it.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 7 (view)

Why are there so many people hating?
Posted: 8/29/2006 5:02:23 AM

I've always wondered this but why is there alot of people hating the nice people and those with common courtesy?

Maybe sometimes a nice person isnt really a nice person. Maybe they're nice to one person but not to someone else and you're not seeing the full picture.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 5 (view)

Yuk Yuk's in Kitchener
Posted: 8/28/2006 9:09:34 PM
Since i'm out here in KW now terrorizing this city, you can put me down for a seat. Maybe 2, i'll drag Kitchna out too haha.. Like Dantes said though, give us enough warning, my weekends tend to always be booked solid a few weeks in advance.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 28 (view)

‘Survivor’ to Divide Teams Along Racial Lines
Posted: 8/28/2006 8:16:50 PM

I appreciate the point you made, but please let's not use "gay" as a derrogatory adjective, that's so 1981...

How about I just use whatever word I want to use? Don't tell me how to talk or type. Thats not what the topic is about, its about the show, stick to it. You're not queen sheeba here that can tell everyone how to type.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 6 (view)

OK -- so the ex knocked up his 20 year old mistress ........
Posted: 8/28/2006 8:01:41 PM
I think that discussing anything now is silly. Wait until the baby is close to being born or the girl is past halfway in the pregnancy.

Also, it's the fathers mess, why not let him try and explain it? Why should you have to worry about the dirty work? Let him explain to the kids that he's a deadbeat dad making babies everywhere.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 11 (view)

‘Survivor’ to Divide Teams Along Racial Lines
Posted: 8/27/2006 8:37:08 PM
Well, I have only seen one Survivor episode, back when the guy fell asleep and his hands burned in a fire.

That was enough for me, the show is gay, its got all of you suckered into the silliness and supposed "reality" that it is. It's getting the attention it wants and expected by having you all watch it just to see all this controversy. It's going to be one of the most watched episodes because of all this racist crap that they're doing. It's jokes! Do the right thing and just shut your tv off or change the channel and watch something more interesting and more real, like documentaries. They're real. You wont die, or be struck by lightning by God, or go to hell if you don't watch one Survivor series.

A lot of you will complain, but you're the ones that will sit there and watch it (just what they want) and then talk about how wrong they are to do what they did (which causes more free publicity) and then those people will watch just to see what is going on (starting the process all over again)

And as for all those reality shows.. THEYRE NOT REAL!!! Shutting your tv's off and walking outside is real! Getting out into society is real. Watching tv is not!

I'm done now. lol.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 14 (view)

what made you cry the last time.
Posted: 8/27/2006 5:42:09 PM
Wednesday night when I had to say goodbye to my niece as she left to go back home to BC. It hurts everytime. It sucks.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 12 (view)

Suggestions for a happy life - what are yours?
Posted: 8/27/2006 4:35:14 PM
A happy life consists of what makes yourself happy. Not anyones rules or suggestions or what society says that have made those people happy. It's what you figure out yourself in your heart that makes you smile or feel good. Don't listen to anyone but yourself when it comes to it. Do things for you.

No matter how stupid or silly or weird something might be, if you're happy go with it.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 14 (view)

Waterloo/Kitchener/Cambridge Coffee Night~Friday Aug. 18th~7:30pm
Posted: 8/18/2006 7:05:36 AM
I'll be out there cleaning the new apt, so maybe i'll stop by and take a break!

edit for below: You're the sexpot-crackpot-the-guy-downstairs-smokes-pot type of girl!

lol youre one of my movers so it would be your ass i'm gettin friendly with! Hahah

edit #2 for below:

KEEEEEEETTTTCHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the BEEEEEEETCHNAAAAAAAAA that has all the GEEEEEEEEEETCHNA

(i'm tired and giddy, what do you expect)

Carrie aka "first kitchener, next I will rule the world!"

edit #3 for below:

You've been forwarned! lock your doors, hide your children, pray like you've never prayed before! Carrie is arriving! Muwahahahaa
 Carrie_32
Msg: 3 (view)

what is the trick to this site?
Posted: 8/17/2006 9:14:21 PM
Have you played in the forums so people get to know you a little maybe? Have you gone to any of the pof get togethers?

I've been on here for over a year and i'm honestly just enjoying myself with hanging out with friends that i've met on here, to heck with men for dating, they're all chicken so they can kiss my bum! haha.. kidding, but i'm actually not even thinking about dating anyone now, just having fun with the parties and whatnot.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 9 (view)

Weekend plans
Posted: 8/17/2006 9:09:00 PM
I'm moving this Saturday like Still said. Anyone bored? I'll put you to work! We'll be having some drinks and probably dying in my apt after moving all my crap in.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 212 (view)

What famous person do you look like or have been told you look like??????
Posted: 8/17/2006 6:53:28 AM
I got told a few times Elaine from Seinfeld I dont see it, but quite a few have
 Carrie_32
Msg: 73 (view)

What is the longest that you have gone wihtout getting Any?
Posted: 8/17/2006 6:46:47 AM
I see a lot of people typing "current lull, in my dry spell right now", etc.

Don't you think that sometimes hanging out on a computer is holding a lot of you back? Has it made you crawl backwards into a shell so you dont go out as much and meet people? We never had computers before, we used to go out and meet people and interact more and probably got a lot more back then. Do you think some of the dry spell has to do with that? Making you more shy and reserved and easier to hide?

Don't have to answer it out here, just think about it, I felt that was one of my problems though at one point.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 28 (view)

Toys
Posted: 8/17/2006 6:27:18 AM
leanne, youd like the one my mom has then, she's kept one of the very first barbies ever made. Definately a different look from then and now. And she has one from a bit later, i think the 60's. I have one from the early 70's that is one of my oldest, but thats about it for me with oldest.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 4 (view)

1 nite stands do they make you a bad person
Posted: 8/17/2006 6:15:09 AM
I dont think they make someone a bad person, and its more of a to each their own. It's definately not for everyone, nor is it all what its cracked up to be. I've done it, dont like how i feel afterwards as well. It lacks a lot of what people crave, the emotion/passion that is involved when you sleep with someone you deeply care about.

On the other hand, I dont want to be someone that waits 20 years because you only live once. Why not have a bit of fun? So I think if you can find someone steady and safe and you trust each other that the relationship you both have is just pure fun until you meet someone, then it might not be so bad? It can sometimes prevent you from getting to meet someone though if you're always out with that other person.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 24 (view)

Toys
Posted: 8/17/2006 6:07:40 AM
I still have most of the toys we had when we were kids. Atari, transformers (sorry dave, no omega supreme), old matchbox and hot wheels cars, those little mini wrestler guys, micro machines, barbies, cabbage patch kids, little table top frogger and ms pac man, an actual real tabletop arcade (where you put money in) with ms pac man and donkey kong on it, lets see.. old train set, old legos, we kept them all good so they are still all in good working condition, its awesome going downstairs and checking them all out again.
 Carrie_32

Dog Walking
Posted: 8/15/2006 5:21:12 AM
Home, if you dont get a response for dog walking, try the spca over on dartnall, they have the free run where you can let her off a leash and play with other dogs, its nice out there and you stand around with other people and talk while you watch your dog, its pretty fun there. We used to take my friends dog out there, a great dane, as she would get overly hyper, and she loved it in there. No hostile dogs are allowed, they get booted and reported so its not bad.
 Carrie_32
Msg: 57 (view)

Sept 1st: Summers End Bon FIre Bash --- HAMILTON
Posted: 8/15/2006 5:18:05 AM
candy! post in the need a ride thread! There will be people coming from where you are. Heck you have to come out, i havent seen you in forever!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 15 (view)

GO CARTING ...8pm TONIGHT !! (aug 14th) in Mississauga
Posted: 8/14/2006 8:50:49 PM
I felt sorry for the go kart dude! (even though i was laughing my ass off at the same time) That was hilarious! I'm glad I came out, I hope the pictures turn out, I was giggling at you's the whole time, it was funny.

I got the connections for the batting cages, can it get any better than FREE for it??? haha! I rock, the guy wanted me, I batted my eyes a little and he gave me it all. That bruise on my leg is gonna be wicked too! stoopid fast ball hit from the guy beside me that curved right in on my leg, that was strange for sure but it looks cool!

Thanks for tugging on my ear and dragging me out to this harvick, and freakin Mackie n Mackie, cripes i luv ya both, you're way too funny! You give me the giggles dammit! Devil, you crazy mo-fo! lol i cant even say it.. OCDIA? How does that go again? I'm brain farting and i want to tell people about it and its funny but i lost it! The ice cream got to my head! DARNIT!

All you guys that came out too, cripes i have no idea who half of you even are! Duey! I know that name cause you called and had phone sex with me on mackies phone thinking it was her... DONT DENY IT! You sexy talker you! You dirty dirty man! haha.. nice meeting you all thats for sure. We have to get together for more portraits too sometime! haha!

Great night thanks guys!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 7 (view)

Brampton Meet and Greet....Thursday August 17th...RAXX
Posted: 8/14/2006 3:56:57 PM
Get yer a*** to the go karts woman!

Hmmm.. i'm off all this week.. maybe I can peek in on another thursday night.... anyone wanna shoot pool this time though? I get there and never seem to play but i LOVE it!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 8/14/2006 3:32:15 PM
lmao mackie!! sheeeesh! maybe i'll come out and take pictures? lol

harvick! its not about eye candy! its me at 630 pm (15 mins before your leaving time) to get ready lmao.. you crackpot.. er wait.. you're the poopskid ! haha

edit for pg 2:

lmfao allright pj's are coming off!! Extreme naked go karting!!

See you's there! I got told!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 29 (view)

What is the longest that you have gone without getting Any?
Posted: 8/14/2006 3:25:16 PM
Everyday!!! WOOHOOO oh yea thats right! oh wait.. I just woke up.. shoot
 Carrie_32

Posted: 8/14/2006 3:14:27 PM
when harvick says 645 he's leaving, it means he's leaving at 620pm. So better hurry up!

Darn this post! I would have went too, but i'm so not ready to go anywhere
 Carrie_32

what's your fav cartoon
Posted: 8/14/2006 2:02:53 PM
I'm a cartoon fanatic. I draw them, I watch them, old and new, I have ones your jaw would drop on the floor because you won't see them on tv anymore. I love the old old looney tunes, astro boy, all those ones at 5am like rocket robin hood and hercules (haha remember those!)

I wish some of them would come back. The old spiderman ones are on still which is fun to watch.

But now a days its definately South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Kim Possible.. hmm what else? I watched power puff girls for a while there, they rock lol Just keep it on teletoon and thats pretty much the best channel for anything you havent seen in a while and some newer odd cartoons.
 Carrie_32

Are you proud to be Canadian
Posted: 8/14/2006 8:38:51 AM
I'm very proud (i'm with the HELL ya group!)! Its sad when others aren't so proud or you hear them putting this amazing country down. We have one of the best places to live in! And like it was said before me up here, theres so many sights you can spend a lifetime seeing and then some!

I can sing the anthem in english and french still, and no, you're all not hearing me sing but i know it. It should be sung in schools still. There should be no if's and's or but's about that one, people immigrate here, they can be proud too and sing along, and know what a great place they moved into!
 Carrie_32

Are horror movies still good for movie dates?
Posted: 8/14/2006 6:51:59 AM
Only if i can bring my pillow and a blanket so i can hide my eyes and ears through the grossning parts!

I dont know what it is, but the sounds in horror movies disturb me. Real life gore doesn't bother me, horror movies do. I prefer being taken to action or comedy movies and if you're really going for gold with me, any of the funny cartoon movies that are out. i'm such a child i know!

I'm going for 'no' on this answer when it comes to me lol. Save it for when you want to see it and we're at home together and i can hide
 Carrie_32

Profile traveling, how far have you gone!
Posted: 8/13/2006 9:15:53 PM
I travel a little. I've gotten down to Virginia in the states, and out west and once out east. I like doing that, seeing other profiles, it's fun to do when you're bored. Even messaged a few complimenting their profiles if they were good
 Carrie_32

does your profile really describe you?
Posted: 8/13/2006 9:13:54 PM
At least get it right Dantes.. A short, bald, sexy, hot dancing, hot smelling, good looking MAN with the wicked fun personality to boot!!!
 Carrie_32

Get Well Wishes to our one and only Ruby Two Shoes
Posted: 8/13/2006 8:48:35 PM
Aww, RUBY!!! I hope you feel better! Strong women like you don't stay down too long. You watch, she'll be doing backflips and dancing on stripper poles for the men in no time! Get better sexy woman! The men need you and so do we! I miss ya lots

Carrie_32

POF party at Daniels was a waste of time!!
Posted: 8/13/2006 5:56:34 PM
That sucks, you should come to ontario and party here! Our parties get minimum 100-200 people for bar/weekend parties, and if you like more intimate meets, we do coffee or patio evenings through the week. that can get out about 20 or so people each time.

But those coffee ones, it takes a few weeks to grow. You throw one and a few will come, next week people hear it was fun and more will show, and then so on. Any negative comment on a party and everyone cowers back further and doesn't come out to the parties.

Check out some of Ontario party threads and see how some of our parties went and some of the comments. maybe if some of you read it you'll see they're actually quite fun once you all get into them!
 Carrie_32

does your profile really describe you?
Posted: 8/13/2006 5:34:13 PM
Do you really think people are going to come out here and say "no, its not really me, but i put it all up saying things you all want to hear so you'll sleep with me, etc"

Of course i'm me in my profile, if you can't handle silliness or fun or happy people then you shouldnt look because i'm not one of those b*tchy negative profiles, nor am i that in person, you've been warned!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 49 (view)

Most sexiext underwear on men
Posted: 8/13/2006 4:19:59 PM
Trainable? haha! Bring me a whip and you might be trainable.. handcuffs, blindfold, hmm.. hot wax maybe? ooh.. yea i think you do need some strict training.. Come n get those boxers i dare ya (and of course they're washed, i'm laundry queen!)!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 144 (view)

~BRAMPTON MONTHLY PARTY at RAXX AUG. 12/06~
Posted: 8/13/2006 10:52:59 AM

^^gosh that was long speech, especialy from a guy...sheeeesh..

He's a special boy, everyone wants him, he just pretends he doesn't know that we know that he knows it. CHOOCH!

And there is lucy! I didn't remember your name, it was nice meeting you, glad you had a good time! Hope to see you out again sometime soon!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 45 (view)

Most sexiext underwear on men
Posted: 8/13/2006 9:55:29 AM
Most sexiest underwear on men are the ones that are lying in a pile with his clothes on my bedroom floor
 Carrie_32

How Addicted ARE YOU to the POF Get Togethers?
Posted: 8/13/2006 9:45:36 AM
My name is Carrie, and I'm a POF party addict

kidding, i love going just for the sake of getting out and seeing everyone all the time that i've met from here. I can easily stop going if a different situation came up. But until then, i'm a free bird and will do as I please. I think the parties are better than clubs because we get such a variety of people and different ages, and no one usually feels left out, I like the welcoming atmosphere.
 Carrie_32

Sept. 9th LeSkratch Bash-Need a Ride/Accomodation Thread
Posted: 8/13/2006 9:18:25 AM

harvick - mark me down as a potential and i can get to hammertown.

Hey crackpot! I'll be your new neighbor, and I have a car sillyass
 Carrie_32
Msg: 142 (view)

~BRAMPTON MONTHLY PARTY at RAXX AUG. 12/06~
Posted: 8/13/2006 9:04:00 AM

Sorry if I embarrassed that one person that was just standing by the dance floor, by dancing toooooooooo close to them, hope you will get over that traumatic event.

LOL Im not traumatized, i'm good! I was just laughing at ya thats all

Think some of us finally finished up the night/morning by 530am? I came to mackies for cake and never got any darn it! I should come over and scam some for breakky with ya's, i'm still over here around the corner

Hello to that one guy's friend that came over and talked to me, he's not on this site, but the friend is, so you tell him I say hi lol.

I'm addicted to RAXX parties sheesh. i say i'm not coming and then i cant help but show! Had a great time with everyone like always! Next time i'm drinking though! Always fun hanging out with you PAPD and Still, D-belle, Kitch (STU GOTS!), Alfino (SO GAY), Stills' fiance and friends, that new girl that came out with PAPD (sorry on a few hours sleep and can't remember your ID), whooooooo else... oh mackie and lil mackie of course, damn women you both rock! You both make me laugh its great! MALCOM! Your hair! I love it! You're all growed up now! Dantes, how can I forget you? That was our third time out at the same place now? Are you stalking me you little dancing queen? T-gurl, where did you end up? You left me without saying goodbye? Tease me and leave me why dont you And great seeing the hosts (even you devil even though you scare me lol)

I know i'm forgetting people, I don't mean to but I think it's time to wake Still up and bombard mackies again I hear oreo cake calling my name!

Carrie aka "Who's the staying up champ! Certainly not Alfino! No chooch for you!"
 Carrie_32

Brampton meet and greet..........AUGUST 10th at RAXX
Posted: 8/12/2006 7:45:25 AM
Dont worry mackie, devil scares me too!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 13 (view)

One year today!!
Posted: 8/12/2006 7:31:20 AM
It's been a year and a month for me now almost. I came out here looking for someone special, but I found and met hundreds of you, not just one. Awwwww.. lol

Seriously, never thought i'd make the friends I have out here, nevermind going for a relationship, I dont even care anymore, i'm happy if i'm with everyone.

It's made me realize that I actually don't know what dating is (or when i'm on one)
It's made me see that I'm a pretty cool person
It's made me come out of my shell, and from hiding
It's made me get out of the house more

theres so more its done but I have to go do stuff and get my butt to Still's house or she'll hunt me down and kick my butt

Happy 1 year to a lot of us! May we all have more good times and good memories with each other out here
 Carrie_32
Msg: 43 (view)

What do you look forward to at the end of the day?
Posted: 8/12/2006 7:17:32 AM

I'm so there!!! Give everyone else the wrong directions!!!

You can all fight over Thumper dont worry, I just want to ride the horses! You won't get me off of them!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 170 (view)

OPP headaches
Posted: 8/12/2006 7:05:28 AM
I've seen bikes at cayuga dragway, if you look at their schedule i'm sure they have a few weekends just for them, i'm actually going to go take a peek at their schedule and i'll email you back

you have mail

=O)
 Carrie_32
Msg: 71 (view)

Name the number one thing keeping you single..
Posted: 8/12/2006 6:52:03 AM

{... "The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour, beating its wings 7-9 times per second rather than 43. And a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut."}

Arnold Schwarzenswallow? that or maybe it was on roids?
 Carrie_32
Msg: 34 (view)

Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo area coffee meet Aug 11/2006
Posted: 8/12/2006 6:47:26 AM
I had a good time for the short while I was there. Definately a lot of new faces I don't recognize or have met. That's pretty cool. And whoever had her daughter there, OMG she's a cutie! Dante's picked a good woman! Keep him in line young lady!

Sorry I darted, but my phone rang and the street lights were on, I got grounded. Fun having a few cooties together too, next time im bringing a jacket! Holy smokes how different was the weather last night compared to the week before!
 Carrie_32
Msg: 84 (view)

Where did you go to high school?
Posted: 8/12/2006 6:21:25 AM
LOL CRO! A friend and I used to skip school, go over and hang out with a few friends there. Also skipped and would hang out at Orchard Park too. I went to Saltfleet (the old one down by fiesta mall)

I should have went to Barton, I knew more people there

Show ALL Forums