Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Legal or illegal? Not all executive orders are legal or possible
 garrs1234
Msg: 117 (view)

Legal or illegal? Not all executive orders are legal or possible
Posted: 2/10/2017 3:36:27 PM
As for foreign aid, not entirely so. Anywhere we sell arms, these countries are almost all qualified for a US program where we loan them the money for the purchase, and they are not forced to pay it back, and some never do. In comparison, All the media lies about Iran's nuclear program they told, we actually built the one reactor and research lab that Iran has, and paid for it for them. Don't believe so much in internet articles and crank tv news stations, we merely stopped developing their progress due to diplomacy issues.

After decades of the free US fork that needs to stop, the imbalance of sustainability abroad needs to be allowed to reach its own natural balance, and we can send emergency relief in a disaster. It takes a disaster for our own people to qualify for any major help.
 garrs1234
Msg: 54 (view)

Dating guy out of my league and scared (he is 27 I am 41)
Posted: 2/10/2017 2:38:07 PM
When you look at him, imagine a floppy wiener on the middle of his forehead. Your going to at some point start to giggle, then laugh uncontrollably, to the point hes going to be self contious. Shoes on the other foot now huh?
 garrs1234
Msg: 56 (view)

what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 2/10/2017 1:52:09 PM
No idea bro. When I was out with my daughter when she was a baby, it was a great tool for women. They all thought she was so cute and I got hit on a lot. Had I known my ex was cheating on me at the time, I had to beg out of lots of situations I could have taken far. Even her teachers hit on me. One of them still does......

Personally, 24 hours with a woman for me has no value compared to spending only an hour with my kid. This maybe, is a problem for some women, dont know.
 garrs1234
Msg: 44 (view)

The EX
Posted: 2/10/2017 1:46:22 PM
Well, who ever you date can do as they well please. Its up to you to be tolerant or not. If my girlfriend was going over to stay at her Ex place for any reason, I wouldn't necessarily dump them for that, but I would slam on the brakes with regard to being committed to them.

My cousin invites her ex and his new family to all events every year. They come stay, and eat the big meal and chat with everyone while their kids mix and play. Great environment for the kids, but not a good fit for me. My EX when she came by, stopped at the door. That's far enough. I'm just not the type of person to be chatty or to host anyone who screws me out of a quarter million. Sorry. Get out of the house you walked out of, and go sit in your trailer park in your horder house and look at the trees through the holes in the walls.
 garrs1234
Msg: 115 (view)

Legal or illegal? Not all executive orders are legal or possible
Posted: 2/10/2017 1:34:37 PM
I dont think its wrong, it just is. The status of current events. Millions of people who are tired of being forced to compete with green cards voted him in, and this was a very big ticket. (green card labor was implemented to fill shortages, not to replace locals and offer brighter futures to whomever. )

I personally dont agree with closing borders, and preventing migrations. I do however insist that we drastically change affirmative actions that elevate new arrivals to special status above the people they wind up displacing.

In migrating to Germany, you must first learn a good deal of the language, and pass a fairly solid history test or your applications will be denied. Also, unless you are a leader in your field, you can expect to take a subordinate place in the workforce if it affords you a job at all. A German will always be hired before you.

In migrating to Mexico, you can not own land there. You can purchase and use the land, but if you leave for a while and return you will lose your land unless you partner with a Mexican. Then you could expat. Even if you pass your examinations and become Mexican, you are not allowed for life to participate in their government. If you have kids, they can only participate in government if they were born in Mexico, otherwise they are forbidden. You will always be a gringo without a vote.

Lots of other countries are not so kind. Personally, I believe in policy matching. Pound for a pound. I also think, we need to start reducing foreign aid until its mostly done away with. This check writing got started big when countries all over the globe were war ravaged and we were somewhat responsible. Charity should never be forced and paid with tax, Ive seen too many people in the USA south, who were not living much better than some of the places we are sending billions.
 garrs1234
Msg: 619 (view)

Mo' Pickle Bluez
Posted: 2/10/2017 1:03:08 PM
Fat girls have to avoid rain. Water accumulates to their surfaces, like as in oceans. Then the tides start. Before long they have barnacles on their back tits.
 garrs1234
Msg: 66 (view)

Girls.. Does this happen to you?
Posted: 2/10/2017 12:52:30 PM
So im supposed to be offended when a waitress calls me hun, sweetie, baby, sugar, or even something bizarre? Get over yourself.

Show ALL Forums