Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Men 40+ and Childless
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 287 (view)

Men 40+ and Childless
Posted: 11/30/2014 11:42:12 AM
I did not procreated children because I am adopted and I learned early that one does not need to procreate if they desire children in their families and lives.
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 40 (view)

Halloween sex , Furry Friends
Posted: 11/4/2011 12:41:13 AM
Interesting conversation but misconception that people think Furries are only into sex. I've encountered them where I live, in public, having normal fun but at the same time as a group raising money for charitable causes.
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 32 (view)

HUMILIATION
Posted: 10/22/2011 3:53:59 AM
Wrong. It is NOT about exhibitionism. It's about ownership and control. It's not about being seen, but the thought of being seen and being forced to actually experience that thought.
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 31 (view)

HUMILIATION
Posted: 10/22/2011 3:47:57 AM
The act of humilation centers on ownership, psychologically and physically.

Yes, it's not for everyone and one doesn't have to experience it to see if they like it or not. As I often say, "I don't have to be a 5-star chef to know if the meal tastes bad."
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 27 (view)

Oprah's trip to the Bunny Ranch
Posted: 10/22/2011 3:09:39 AM
Just saw this thread.

Brothel in Vegas? Can't happen, it's illegal.

Licensed brothels in Nevada require condom use. It's the law.
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 44 (view)

Sex with Tall women
Posted: 10/22/2011 2:55:48 AM
Interesting topic. While I was in college, I worked at an amusement park with a gal who was 6'3" (and yes, she played basketball). I'm 5'11". No one would ask her out because of her height. I did and it was one of the three best first dates for me. We dated often but then went to separate colleges and never knew what happened to her. We had a lot in common.

Sidebar: Friends of mine razzed me about dating her. My reply? "And how was the date with your right hand this weekend?"
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 5 (view)

Friends, then FWB and now more???
Posted: 10/18/2011 1:20:50 AM
Sounds like you met a great guy. Go with the flow and enjoy the ride, as they say in baseball, quit thinking you're hurting the team. Just do it.
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 8 (view)

New plenty of fish
Posted: 10/18/2011 1:16:34 AM
People lost manners because of the Internet. When you get a message, you respond even if you are not interested. When you don't respond, you just blow people off. If you're one of those people, how do you feel when somebody just blow you off with no reason?
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 57 (view)

strangest first dates
Posted: 10/14/2011 2:26:18 AM
These stories are very entertaining to read! I've never had a date as bad as the ones I've read. My worst was dating a gal who only talked about herself. So one hour I counted how many times she said "I". Final total, 384! I was so put off when she got to 360, I yelled CONGRATULATIONS! She asked what for, I said, "I never dated someone who could talk about themselves six times a minute for a whole hour but you managed to do it. Congratulations!" She was so stupid, she says, "Well thank you!" and continues the date like it was going great.

Then she starts getting demanding and saying, "I want to go here and I want to do this." My reply, "Well, you've certainly told me a lot about yourself. Referencing "I" nearly 1,000 times in 3 hours will do that. But a person can use "I" just once to get a point across, so here goes. You're a self-centered narcissist and I am outta here!"
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 27 (view)

disrespectful or not?
Posted: 10/14/2011 1:58:47 AM
What you should have done is gotten her IM text address, excused yourself to the restroom but instead leave the bar and then write, "Hey, hope your date with the push-button thingy goes well for you! Maybe it'll ask you out on a second date. 'Cause I sure won't!"
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 19 (view)

Who do you date?
Posted: 10/14/2011 1:48:29 AM
They have to be able to communicate correctly, letters with good grammar and spelling that tell a story about themselves. If they can do that, I'll be more than happy to meet.

I told some 20-something who complained about not having dates, the type that is Internet geeky and stays on a computer all the time, "Hey you know what, in the old days before the Internet, we solved that problem. It was called going to a bar, dance, nightclub or other public place where the opposite sex went!"
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 15 (view)

I'm sure this topic has come up many times...but.
Posted: 10/14/2011 1:18:07 AM
I don't write or talk about sex (on a first date). As I later tell my dates, "Sex isn't about writing or talking, sex is for doers!"
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 34 (view)

Occasionally smoke and no drugs...
Posted: 10/14/2011 1:02:51 AM
Then no one breathe. It'll kill 'ya
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 1 (view)

Women turned off because I take care of mom
Posted: 10/14/2011 12:51:25 AM
My mother is 89 and I have no brothers or sisters, my father died 12 years ago. She can no longer drive and has trouble getting around so it's just easier for me to live under her roof. There's the added security that someone is in the house for protection.

But when I tell some women this, they are turned off. I explain all the issues I listed above. Sometimes I'll say, "How will you feel and what will you do at that age?" Some get it, some don't.

I know, many will say they aren't worth it. But I like them and wonder if I should be patient or just move on?
 Worldly Wordy and Wise
Msg: 67 (view)

Question about golden showers
Posted: 10/13/2011 11:54:32 PM
Ok, here's the facts. For the folks worried about infection, there are 10 times more bacterial germs in a mouth than there is in urine. Period.

Show ALL Forums