Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do women cook anymore??
 vagitarian77
Msg: 276 (view)

Do women cook anymore??
Posted: 11/28/2009 8:35:31 AM
This is why relationships go wrong because people end up expecting too much from each other. How the hell did you eat when you were hungry before the relationship?

I understand what you mean because I noticed women seem to be somewhat proud of not cooking, but I'm proud of not working on cars. The deflating monetary system doesn't allow people alot of time to accomplish the things that need to be done because they have to submit their time to labor to support themselves. Being a single guy that doesn't eat fast food or take out, I try to cook. I like eating the healthy food I create but cooking and dishes is a big time consumer.

People need to focus on the bigger picture of life, educate themselves on how the world is run, and come up with a better system that will allow us to free up our time so we won't be arguing over trivial little bullshit like this.

Show ALL Forums