Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: single minded people on single mothers
 pickens-stew
Msg: 113 (view)

single minded people on single mothers
Posted: 4/14/2007 12:18:56 PM
I think single mothers are awesome, amazing people. My parents divorced I think when I was about 11 years old. And even though my dad was still around, he wasn't much as far as being a dad, and I think it took a lot for my mom to do what she did. One of my sisters is also a single mother, with 2 children by a deadbeat who only pays child support because he lives with his mother, and if he didn't pay, she'd kick him out. She also has one child by another guy, and is trying to regain custody of him, but it's a losing battle. Anytime I talk to a single mother, doing whatever she has to do to provide for her children, often at the expense of her own dignity or happiness, I feel a deep respect for her. I would actually kind of like to meet, and possibly date a single mom, because I love kids, eventhough I don't have any of my own yet, and I know they have a sense of love and devotion much stronger than most people these days know anything about. If there's any single moms who would like to talk, maybe even meet, get in touch w/ me.
 pickens-stew
Msg: 29 (view)

nipple piercing (opinions)
Posted: 1/25/2007 2:55:05 PM
you stick it in your girls' ass?
 pickens-stew
Msg: 28 (view)

nipple piercing (opinions)
Posted: 1/25/2007 2:53:15 PM
I had little ones too before having it done, and now they're bigger and pointy. Sounds kinda funny for a guy, huh.
 pickens-stew
Msg: 60 (view)

piercings
Posted: 1/23/2007 3:05:53 PM
Let's see, I only still have one (you guess which one), but I've had 2 holes in my tongue, one in my eyebrow, both nipples, a Prince Albert, and a ladder with five steps. And for those of you wondering what i mean by a ladder, picture barbells going sideways through the skin on "captain winky's" underside, so that it kind of looks like a ladder.
 pickens-stew
Msg: 100 (view)

Tom Boy's, a Plus or a Minus in Men's Books?
Posted: 5/1/2006 4:28:58 PM
I think tomboys are awesome unless they're a little to manly (like body builder women.... yuck). And women who chew tobacco.... worse than smoking.
 pickens-stew
Msg: 42 (view)

Am I Nuts to let this guy go?
Posted: 5/1/2006 4:24:48 PM
If the ex is a good friend, and didn't treat you like crap when you were together, keep him and lose the guy who can't accept that you're still friends with your ex's. He should accept your friends whoever they are, and whatever the ties may be, unless they treated you like crap in the past, in which case I would side with your current guy.

Show ALL Forums