Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Follow through?
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 14 (view)

Follow through?
Posted: 10/16/2007 7:19:54 PM
honestly, some people do have the follow through. men and women....

but most don't on both sides ;) Its just a risk we take.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 93 (view)

Why Is the Female Orgasm So Complicated
Posted: 10/16/2007 7:17:41 PM
you know its great and all that things are always different and sometimes i honestly believe it. Its just a little frustrating thinking you might find a great girl and she has the "difficult" version.

not commenting further for fear I might be attacked
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 163 (view)

Do Men liked 2 be chased?
Posted: 10/16/2007 7:15:40 PM
I love to be chased...unless i'm wearing socks on a tile floor. I'd so lose.

Anyway, its nice to have a girl break the social norm and actually show solid interest at first. Its a big risk for anyone but its usually us guys that have to put the work in

give me a break...i'm 30....chase me damnit.

now don't let that seem like an open invite....things might not work out you know
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 2 (view)

omg
Posted: 10/16/2007 7:10:59 PM
oh thats really not fair. I noticed alot of girls put me on their favorites and I've never talked with many of them and others I've only sent 2 or 3 messages back and forth. I guess I could go delete them off (i think it has that option) but I don't want to be rude about something that doesn't mean much to me.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 92 (view)

Why can't a guy be your friend
Posted: 10/16/2007 7:08:52 PM
bleh if i only had guy friends i'd be miserable. Most guys around me are carbon copies of each other and say the same sh|t all the time. I have a good friend that is a girl and it gives me a chance to bs with someone that has a different perspective.

I did have a gf that hated that I had a girl that was a close friend and I ended up having to end things. I don't deal with jealousy like that and I think its unfair.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 70 (view)

Pets in Bed
Posted: 10/16/2007 7:05:53 PM
my dog slept with me all the time and it was great but anytime I had a gf sleeping with me he would move and sleep on the floor. He wouldn't show me attitude till the next day

I miss him so much. Love ya Jock.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 437 (view)

Why do men ruin relationships with video games?
Posted: 10/16/2007 7:04:28 PM
video games gave me my escape from reality when I was younger. Without them I'd probably be some mental case chasing cars and barking.

they also honed my hand eye coordination and made me think in a more "outside the box" way and thats helped me a great deal.

I might play games now and then but its nothing spectacular but anyone that calls games childish and a waste of time is just ignorant.

I do agree that compulsive gaming is a big negative though....you still need to get out and be physical and social or you'll end up pasty, fat and alone.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 207 (view)

The one thing you miss most when you are single
Posted: 10/16/2007 6:56:51 PM
just to have someone to be with you instead of having those quiet nights of self thought that never go well when yer lonely

theres a hundred things I miss but in my bad luck of relationships theres a 101 things I don't miss so it keeps me on the single side for now. I'm just waiting for someone to change the "odds" heh
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 56 (view)

Do you think it is possible to honestly fall for someone before you meet them?
Posted: 10/16/2007 6:53:25 PM
Of course its possible but its not realistic. You can fall in love with someone like that, but when you meet them things will be so different that the "idea" you fell for will be nothing like the reality. It could be devastating so ya might want to keep your emotions and those certain "words" in check.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 11 (view)

What are those UNIQUE qualities you may offer to a partner?
Posted: 10/16/2007 6:50:12 PM
1) I have a great overhead swing with a pillow

2) I talk alot and actually enjoy conversations

3) I don't have an all guy click and I don't get off on football

4) I'm a dork at heart and flaunt it when I can

5) I'm very playful and sarcastic

6) ummm..... I almost never get angry. I've seen alot and it takes alot to affect me.

7) I just wanted to get to 7 I can't really think of anything else
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 53 (view)

How many have come from disfunctional families?
Posted: 10/16/2007 6:44:09 PM
I've had one of the most dysfunctional families around but I don't think its affected my ability to settle down. I admit I do have some unique characteristics and maybe some added walls but I embrace it, and I like how I turned out. I don't regret anything about my past because it made me who I am ..yay
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 14 (view)

Could Ex's Be Just Friends?
Posted: 5/15/2007 3:16:02 PM
^ Good point there. My first long term gf was pure evil. Would never be friends with her no matter how long ago it was.
 kr8ztwin

Could Ex's Be Just Friends?
Posted: 5/15/2007 1:50:53 PM
I have a great friend who is an ex. We've been friends for a long time now and we've never had any problems. I also have another great close friend that is a woman and still no problems at all. I think anyone who thinks thats not possible has to rethink their priorities in life.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 18 (view)

Web-cam only?
Posted: 5/15/2007 1:38:07 PM
ummm. You do know all webcam software gives ppl the ability to take photos right? Hes either really stupid or playing some game.

There is nothing wrong with webcams....its just the crazy people who have them that screw everything up. I actually talked with someone from here with cams last night and it was enjoyable. nothing creepy happened at all yay.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 385 (view)

Thirty and not married
Posted: 5/15/2007 1:30:57 PM
pushin to 31....never married. yay. I'm not saying I wouldn't love to find that one person but I'm definitely not one to settle and I'm not stressed to be married because I truly know how to enjoy my life.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 362 (view)

What sends shivers down your back?
Posted: 5/15/2007 1:27:27 PM
scratches down my arms. gawd. I don't know why....it just does. I have other things but for some reason...a girl gets brownies big time there. I'm a full body scratch fan but I just put the best of the best
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 44 (view)

Can't do it anymore?
Posted: 5/15/2007 1:25:22 PM
I'm more of an extended break taker myself. After about 8 months of blissful singleness I start feeling like getting back on the horse again . It'd normally take less than 8 months but the women are find are just absolutely scary
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 85 (view)

The most attractive thing about a girl is...?
Posted: 5/15/2007 11:33:15 AM
eyes
height
weight
blah blah its all basically the same. People have their own tastes but we all try to find someone sexually appealing when we first meet them. To get beyond that I really think the best qualities are the ones that set someone apart. Maybe its an obsession with wearing tall black socks all the time or maybe shes addicted to horror movies. Who knows

best qualities: White, sarcasm, playful heart and the ability to pillowfight
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 25 (view)

I just don't understand!!!
Posted: 5/15/2007 11:29:41 AM
I think many people have a fear of being honest brought on by experiences. Before I liked girls I was very open with how I felt and that continued until my first long term relationship when I learned that being honest brought on the fury that is "She". That was a horrible relationship and I was fooling to even stick it out but both sides were dishonest and un-open. After I finally ended that, I found myself scared to hurt someone and I kept things hidden. It took trial and error to realize I was hurting people more by not being honest with them. My friends consider me to be extremely blunt now and I have never felt more relax'd in life. I do have a new saying though and it really holds true. "Honesty keeps me single"

Many other aspects of life can cause ppl to be un-open by nature. Like lying to parents to get away with things. Who knows
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 251 (view)

Males disapproving of women having male friends
Posted: 5/13/2007 11:04:29 PM
This topic has been frustrating more lately than not. I have a number of friends that are girls and constantly some up and disappear because their bfs can't stand that they hang out with me. My problem isn't just with the guys though....that any long term or any semi-longterm friend can just ditch someone on a whim of someone else seems just weak and sad to me.

None of the guys in these situations even take the time to get to know me.

Those insecurities are a bad sign and alot of women just stick with it and act subservient. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Sorry if this was scattered...its late and my mind isn't up to par. Sleepy time
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 334 (view)

can we men say no to sex?
Posted: 5/13/2007 10:56:17 PM
I've had to say no a number of times and it does seem to surprise some girls....I guess that alone says that alot of guys can't resist it.

I'm picky in who I want to give that much of myself to. But thats just me
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 22 (view)

What the hell happened?
Posted: 5/7/2007 2:53:02 PM
I had to turn the IM thing off. I can't stand when i'm working and that window just pops up and its someone I clearly would not be interested in. I know thats horrible to say and they probably had great intentions but what else can I do? I don't want to respond and lead someone on so I just ignore them. I've never really blocked anyone though....thats a bit rude.

Also you must understand that women get an insane number of IM requests and messages here. I have a friend thats on here and her inbox is ridiculous and 99% of the guys that write have serious mental issues. If you don't match up to her "requirements" and make an impression in some form or fashion right at the start you likely will not get a response. I wouldn't blame the girl, I'd blame all the other guys on here.

Another thing is....so many people cry and whine when they don't get a response. You need to get over it because thats part of online "dating".
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 19 (view)

touching your toes with legs straight
Posted: 5/7/2007 2:41:28 PM
I cannot touch my toes with my legs straight and no matter of stretches can get me to do so comfortably. Its just how i was born. Funny thing is i can easily put both legs up behind my head. Now I will not openly show off this talent but I am double jointed in a number of areas in my hands, arms and legs. Everyone has limitations.

Funny thing is I always failed that portion of gym class when I was little. They would actually grade us on touching our toes. Incredible. I always thought I was weak or broken.
 kr8ztwin

losing 30 pounds in 3 months?
Posted: 5/7/2007 2:38:25 PM
I had a horrible relationship in the part....way back heh. I gained 25 lbs I very much did NOT want so when I cleaned up my life I worked on losing it quick. I kept my calories low but I ate every 2 hours. It was usually half a protein bar or an apple and I started playing volleyball again fairly regularly. I also used stairs and no elevators and cut sodas and cheese out of my diet. There were other quick fixes but I managed to lose 20 lbs in a month. People freaked out and said it was unhealthy but I've been in fair shape ever since and I'm not very worried.

The reason I ate every 2 hours is because when you drop calories fast you can put your body into starvation mode (mentioned above) and no matter what you do your body will store fat like crazy. You have to keep your metabolism up while dropping your calories down. The best balance I found was being more active and doing like i said above.

I think the most difficult part is truly being active. With my new business and trying to keep 100 people happy I really don't have much time for myself. I really should buy an elliptical or something

GOOD LUCK
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 39 (view)

Never married & no kids
Posted: 5/7/2007 12:10:13 PM
never married, no kids. Thank god heh. I'm not saying I don't have my fair share of issues but you must realize that everyone experiences life differently. I truly started life at about 24 and have had the worst experiences dating so I've just decided to enjoy my life and see what happens. I've never been one to settle and after seeing my friends married and 90% working towards divorce, I'm not to worried about it
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 53 (view)

... going down like a ton of bricks???
Posted: 5/7/2007 12:06:03 PM
good lord. I had to post here.....this is a run first and don't ask questions later scenario.
This guy clearly has issues with women and has no clue how to express himself. I'd go to the store right now, buy the best running shoes you can find, and fleeeeee.

kr8ztwin
Msg: 191 (view)

Are virgins more attractive?
Posted: 1/11/2007 6:05:42 PM
in theory YES

in practice NO
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 5 (view)

are women logical?
Posted: 1/7/2007 11:51:03 PM
Stereotypically men are logical and women are emotional but there are many exceptions regardless. As for your....problem....it could just mean something simple like she did not click sexually with you or that she felt guilty in herself for moving so fast. Not sure how this situation relates to women being logical but it could be that its 2am and I'm sleepy.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 26 (view)

Someone of the same sex flirts with you.
Posted: 1/7/2007 9:08:42 PM
lol I just laughed out loud and alone at the thought of "Huge Massive Winkie"

Almost tears....I so needed that tonight so thanks OP and green.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 7 (view)

How do you really know when a guy is lying? cheating?
Posted: 1/7/2007 8:55:16 PM
Ok just so you know that can go 2 ways. I had a girl do that to me (the email password thing) and I let her read over everything and I eventually broke off the relationship because I found that and other things like it completely untrusting and disrespectful.

Overanalyzing and Assumtions can ruin good things.....but the problem is....they can be right. I don't think there is a solid and good way to find if someone is cheating other than actual proof slapping you in the face.

The harsh reality that is life.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 1808 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 1/7/2007 8:45:22 PM
lol wow this is one lasting thread.

You are out of yer mind if you think its healthy to wait till marriage for sex. I know I just made a stab at a very solid religeous issue but oh my god. Come on. Sex is a very prominant part of any relationship and not only can you learn alot from someone in the ultimate intamacy of sex....but.....come on.....you don't want to die of the infamous blue balls do you. You could really cause damage to your man!

sorry .....i'm couped up tonight
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 50 (view)

Untraditional gender roles, can you handle it?
Posted: 1/7/2007 8:42:29 PM
lol I don't mind cooking and cleaning but its a 2-way street. People always seem to think they are the overworked ones in a relationship and they tend to have difficulty picturing life through the other's eyes.

FYI I said I don't mind cooking....I'm not very good unless I get lucky or good coaching so it'd probably be best if you helped me for the first few trial runs

As for cleaning...its just something I'm used to. I'm not the cleanest person in the world but I get uncomfortable at home when things get crazy so I usually bypass my ADD and just mass clean everything back to start
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 4 (view)

How do you really know when a guy is lying? cheating?
Posted: 1/7/2007 8:37:04 PM
I used to say "follow your instincts" until I realized how much people overanalyze things. You just have to trust until theres a reason not to. If you can't give your partner that much then you really shouldn't be together in the first place.

At the first solid hint of cheating....turn into sherlock holmes and kick his/her a$$ to the curb if it turns out to be true
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 51 (view)

MEN ARE MESSES!
Posted: 1/7/2007 8:34:48 PM
lol you mean some of you guys don't clean up in a mad rushed hurry before a girl comes over? For shame!! Didn't you real the Manual? I'm just going to have to send in the MP's (men police) and have your liscenses revoked. You have to get them hooked on you before you start showing them your messy apartment/house. SLAP SLAP

actually I'm fairly clean....I'm no neat freak though but you wont find any suprises here.

The Manual also discloses that neat freak men are in fact Metro Sexual and they have a completely different book to follow and its a loooong sucker
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 309 (view)

If you're single and not dating, what's your reason?
Posted: 1/7/2007 8:31:02 PM
I'm not dating now because I'm seriously burnt out. I've found some "interesting" women to say the least and I just need to breath. Now its been like a 6 month breath but I'm still just taking life easy for a time. Maybe I'll get lucky and love will find me instead of the other way around.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 1 (view)

Has Dating Ruined You? Self Analysis
Posted: 1/7/2007 8:24:31 PM
We all have good and bad experiences that mold us as people through life. When I look at myself now and think about what I was 10 years ago I see more changes than I care to admit. Many of these I relate to dating and relationships and I find that the walls that have been forced up around me have made me much less trusting and closed off to people. Maybe it protects me in the long run but sometimes I wish I could just step out of myself and just experience the person I used to be.

Now there were good things as well and I feel that I've learned alot about people and I'm more able to accept, love and comprimise the idiosyncrasies in people.

So what about you? How have you changed?
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 194 (view)

whats with women and pets?
Posted: 1/7/2007 8:09:20 PM
I wont date a woman that doesn't like pets so I completely understand.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 210 (view)

Where are all the good guys?
Posted: 1/7/2007 7:58:15 PM
What do you consider "good"...from what I've seen everyone has different expectations in what they really want in a bf or gf so its hard to just say outright who is better than who.

No, I don't think there are "good" men all around you and I think some people are misinterpreting and referring to a nice guy which is a different thing in my mind. A nice guy just sounds.....boring to me....like someone who is to timid to react and to shy to bring the excitement and challenge into a relationship.

A good man is a rarity in that he is an idea that you've put in your head and now you are striving to find this invisible, mystery man to fit the mold. I'm not saying he isn't out there but you have to understand that the more expectations you have the smaller your pool. We rate what we want based on appearances, ideals, social aptitude, conversational skills, excitement and drive, ect....

You are trying to put together a puzzle with 1000 pieces that are all the same color but eventually you'll get that sucker done and if you are one of the lucky ones you'll find that person that keeps yer blood pumping and he/she will reciprocate those feelings.

Good luck everyone....and until then....try not to dwell and just enjoy whats around you.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 15 (view)

How come a guy can seem cool and be a dork in person?
Posted: 1/7/2007 7:30:40 PM
Ok I'd like to point out the horrible miss-use of the word Dork. Being a self proclaimed Dork myself I feel that I am being represented in a very negative way.

As for the topic at hand....it goes both ways. I've been dating consistantly and I can't find that kindred spirit everyone is always hoping for. I've found everything from lazy and undriven to spoiled sex addicts.

Just keep trying....I'll find my kindred Dork eventually
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 19 (view)

First Date
Posted: 1/7/2007 7:26:49 PM
LOL oh my god does that happen??

unless shes narcaleptic I'd be more than a little worried and totally re-evaluate my conversational skills. wow....I need more stories about ppl falling asleep on a date....that just cracks me up....truely
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 20 (view)

Someone of the same sex flirts with you.
Posted: 1/7/2007 7:20:44 PM
lol this forum kinda of hit home because last friday I was drug out to a gay club with my friends. I've never been there before but I will say it was an experience. I don't have any problem with gay people unless they try to press their ideals on me because I let them know up front I'm straight. I actally had a good time but there were a few situations when I felt a little uncomfortable. Picture straight guys and how forward some of them are with girls at clubs....now picture them 100 times more forward....thats some of the gay guys at this club. Thank god ppl say I'm intimidating (not sure why ppl say that lol) but it kept the crazies at bay.

Now the worst thing was this unappealing woman thought i was gay and figured it would be ok to grab all over me and tell me i'm sexy. ARG that was horrible lol.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 37 (view)

How Low would you go?? Public affection!!
Posted: 1/7/2007 7:09:24 PM
I love PDA....I like for ppl to know that I'm taken when I'm taken. I'm all for holding hands, hugs, and kissing in public. Anything more than that is a little tacky depending on where you are. As for the typical places....I do love to kiss deeply if I'm out at a club but I'd never do that at the mall or grocery store

Some ppl hate PDA but I think its mostly because they want to keep their options open and thats a quick sign that things wont be going well eventually
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 207 (view)

What triggers you to run...
Posted: 1/7/2007 7:04:32 PM
1) yelling at the waiter (happened recently lol)
2) uninformed judgments
3) closed minded remarks
4) Spoiled behavior
5) no depth of thought
6) guns...yeah if she pointed a gun at me I'd definately run
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 47 (view)

Getting played
Posted: 1/7/2007 6:59:54 PM
first thing....if they lie at all I wont talk to them again. This has happened to me in the past and I will not deal with it again.

second thing....if you are to cheap to own a webcam then don't bother trying to get deep with me because it wont happen

Gas to walmart: $1.23
Buying a webcam: $20
Showing people you are real and honest: priceless

Anything else is just lazy because we all have computers.....any excuses NOT to have a webcam are nul and void because noone is that lazy.....and if they are, who wants them anyway
 kr8ztwin

But why...
Posted: 1/7/2007 6:56:14 PM
if a guy truely wants you and likes you early on you will know it. This is something else. There is something in the way and hes not letting you know what it is.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 92 (view)

Why don't men like to dress up for dates?
Posted: 1/7/2007 11:09:28 AM
For dates I'll even wear boxers and everything I don't know what kinda men some of yall are dating but I try to be comfortable and at least a little "well dressed" when I go out. I do think t-shirt and jeans are the best in most situations though.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 375 (view)

The things you miss most about being in a relationship...
Posted: 1/7/2007 10:38:12 AM
filling in the moments where lonliness kicks in and having someone to challenge me on all levels.
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 333 (view)

Cheating- can you forgive?
Posted: 1/7/2007 10:32:32 AM
I'd never take a step back after something like that. If someone has the mindset to cheat on someone they claim to care for then thats a pretty solid sign that its time to move on. Thats not really something you can forget and if its always on your mind how could you possibly think it'll not affect things.

I think the ppl that would "forgive" are just hurting themselves because they became so comfortable in the relationship that they are affraid of being single. Lonliness can be a horrible thing for some. I've been single for about 6 months now and its really starting to affect me as well ....but I'm more of an expert on being alone than not so I'll survive it
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 12 (view)

Get a phone number; ok to call?
Posted: 1/6/2007 11:24:40 PM
OP you were lucky.....truely. You got the first "OMG she is insane" sign out of the way early without any long term investments. Be glad and move on
 kr8ztwin
Msg: 6 (view)

over and over
Posted: 1/6/2007 11:21:49 PM
its just life.....finding that amazing connection is rare enough and having it last seems like a one in a million chance. The constant crashing of the heart is what makes so many of us desensitized and/or critical later in life. Its a harsh reality and you can only hope that when your walls are formed and up that the one good thing you do find is strong enough to break them down for you.

Show ALL Forums