Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Broken Heart...start of something new.
 cassidy182
Msg: 1 (view)

Broken Heart...start of something new.
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:59:16 PM
Will you look at me how you look at her
Will I never again see your face as you walk in the door
Will You hold me close and call me yours
Will you please make me whole just once more
I breathe you in
Your smell so intoxicating
I get high from you
Hold me close
Fall alseep in your arms
So you can breathe me in too.
 cassidy182
Msg: 22 (view)

Dating by Occupation?
Posted: 12/26/2008 10:54:58 PM
I know its personal preference thats fine..

I just find it strange is all.

As for asking if i would date someone who preformed abortions if i was anti abortion..yes i would...I'm assuming I would. I really wouldnt know unless i was put in that position.When i hear people say oh he has to make this much money and have this kinda job..i don't get it. You can miss out on so much...i would date someone who was a janitor just the same as someone who was a lawyer. I don't know to each their own..I just wouldnt judge.

I just want to thank you coz i now remember why i have stayed off the forums for so long now..jump down my throat people..hahaha
 cassidy182
Msg: 12 (view)

Dating by Occupation?
Posted: 12/21/2008 7:03:23 PM
I do find it funny that people would date or not date someone based on their career..lol Unless they were doing something illiegal I don't see it being an issue.
 cassidy182
Msg: 21 (view)

Scent and memory
Posted: 12/21/2008 7:01:27 PM
I always get nostalgic around different scents...

The smell of Tommy Girl Perfume makes me remember when I was in highschool..

Old Spice reminds me of my grandfather ...

Smell of coconut reminds me of being in Paris..

I almost attribute smells to most of my memories rather than sight..lol
 cassidy182
Msg: 11 (view)

How understanding should you be with your partner?
Posted: 12/21/2008 6:52:41 PM
I tend to do as much as possible for the person I love..does seem like it's never returned. I probably should rethink what I am doing..lol
 cassidy182
Msg: 110 (view)

Movie Reviews
Posted: 2/24/2007 7:38:34 PM
I just seen the movie "23" tonight..It was okay I guess. It had alot of humorous parts for it supposedly being a "serious" movie and I didn't like the ending but I mean I do have a secret obesssion for Jim Carrey so i have to give it..

/5

P.S Hi to everyone I haven't talked to in a LONG time!! :)
 cassidy182
Msg: 16 (view)

The Wedding March
Posted: 10/19/2006 5:51:19 AM
i didn't really have an aisle to walk down..well kind of but it was not organized and there was no music outside. We didn't have a first waltz either.BUT..the first song my husband and I ever slow danced to was "If you're not the one" by Daniel Bedingfield...so i kind of consider that our song. I would've liked to dance to "When I said I Do by Clint Black...but didn't work out...
 cassidy182
Msg: 28 (view)

Saint John POF Events
Posted: 10/14/2006 7:49:20 PM
The ones in Halifax turned out awesome..it was a great time. I went to the first one as I still lived there then. i would definitly be open to going to karaoke some night here. I love it.
 cassidy182
Msg: 7 (view)

You and your family
Posted: 10/14/2006 6:59:52 PM
I know I have a bit of both of my parents in me....but mostly I try not to act anything like either of them. My brother and I have the same father but my mom cheated on my dad after i was born and ended up pregnant with my sister.My dad took her back and raised my sister as his own. 8 years later they had my brother. Apparently my sister is just like her father although he refuses to meet her.
 cassidy182

How was your thanks giving week-end?
Posted: 10/10/2006 1:16:25 PM
I was super hungover on Sunday and Monday was the beginning of my strep throat or whatever the hell it is i have right now.

Ended up going to my grandmothers on Sunday and managed to get a little turkey down between trips to the washroom to rid my stomach of all those cold shots and vodka and limes..oh and about 4 double white russians..ugh~~~
 cassidy182
Msg: 8 (view)

Opinions please....
Posted: 10/10/2006 1:11:01 PM
I would've attended the event, but I would need to know(or at least hear him say) he regretted what he had done and would stay away from the booze. I do believe there are mistakes and someone shouldn't be judged for the rest fo their life for a mistake. They happen and you get thru it. As kewlfewl says I would feel for the family.

Yes i do understand that I would be upset if he had hit a child or a person but look at it as if it were your son or brother and he had driven drunk and almost got killed. Wouldn't it be nice to know the people in your neighborhood thought enough of him and your family to rally together some support even though they know what he did was wrong.

Edit-- I do believe drinking and driving is INCREDIBLY wrong and should'nt be taken lightly at all but i also believe people should be given second chances sometimes.
 cassidy182
Msg: 13 (view)

Will you ever get married again ???
Posted: 10/9/2006 11:14:14 AM
I may be jumping the gun here as I am stil married...haha but if something happened in this one I would not get married again. People change too much, and I was made to change,not major things but some things I feel I have to keep hidden. I love my husband and things are great now it;s just..i dunno wasn't what i thought it would be i guess. I think it would take alot for me to even move in with someone else.
 cassidy182

What's the Weirdest Thing Anyones Said To You Through Email or IM Here (No Usernames)
Posted: 10/6/2006 1:55:13 PM
I had this girl message me once and told me how ugly she thought I was..hahah I mean thanks..glad you could spare 5 mins out of your day to actually send that to my e-mail..I appreciate the effort....lol
 cassidy182
Msg: 19 (view)

POF Time Capsule Thread
Posted: 10/5/2006 9:56:33 AM
I'd put a case fo cold shots and the complete season of Big Brother All stars..lol And maybe House and Lost if there's room :D
 cassidy182
Msg: 49 (view)

SJ - October 5th at 8pm at TH's on King ???
Posted: 10/5/2006 6:41:08 AM
I'm really close to Tims but not sure if I will be comfortable..maybe i will down some drinks first..lol...Unless anyone wants to go for drinks after coffee..hahahha..Yeah Yeah I like my drinks! hahaha
 cassidy182
Msg: 22 (view)

SJ - October 5th at 8pm at TH's on King ???
Posted: 10/2/2006 12:46:33 PM
I'd love to go but I'm so damn shy meeting new people...Hmm maybe i can convince a friend to come with...
 cassidy182
Msg: 62 (view)

Popped collars
Posted: 10/2/2006 12:41:09 PM
Off Topic

Leafs I wish I would've been there..I miss the parties already...I'll have to try to get up for the next one!!!

On Topic (kinda)

I use walmart, shoppers brand shampoo on my hair, you know fructis,herbal essences, Dove, anything cheap really(although dove isnt really that cheap) ahha...and not to brag but my hair always looks fine, everytime i go to a salon they always compliment me on how nice my hair is. Not to sound trivial, but I've known people who have lots of education and training..my dad's girlfriend has been a salon manager for about 15 years and there are alot of products that do have the same ingrediants, it depends which one you get. Also if you use the brands that I do, just alternate them every couple weeks or when your bottle runs out. Works for me, so I don't know why it would'nt work for anyone else. My friend who works at Life has been cutting my hair for over a year and has always said my hair looked and felt great.

Just to clarify I'm not knocking people who use Salon stuff, obviously you must buy it because it works best on your hair.Which is great and I if i really thought it made MY hair look and feel better I would buy it as well. I'm just writing this coz I know I'm not the only one who uses Generic brands and has nice looking hair.

(If any of this came our snotty or mean you all know i didn't mean it too)

P.S I miss you guys!
 cassidy182
Msg: 25 (view)

Popped collars
Posted: 10/1/2006 8:50:44 AM
I think it looks hot on alot of guys..I don't know I always liked that whole preppy popped collar american eagle look...But like alot are saying..it is a certain guy who can pull it off. He would have to be one of those guys who don't give a damn about what others think of him having a popped collar.

(p.s....that wasn't meant to offend anyone)
 cassidy182
Msg: 3 (view)

Hey people fill out this survey to get to know people better on here!
Posted: 9/27/2006 7:19:22 PM
TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Tina
Birthday: 02/05/81
Originally from: Saint John
Current Location: Saint John
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Reddish brown with blonde
Height: 5"9
Right Handed or Left Handed: right handed
Your Heritage: Half Newfie thats all i know
The Shoes You Wore Today:Sneakers
Your Weakness: Nice smelling people
Your Fears: Whales/Bugs (spiders)
Your Perfect Pizza: black olives, mushrooms, onions, chicken, pepperoni, tomatoes, roasted garlic, cheese, ot peppers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Lose weight
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol
Thoughts First Waking Up: I'm so tired
Your Best Physical Feature: My hair
Your Bedtime: Around 11pm
Your Most Missed Memory: when my old house burnt down in 1989 that was a bad thing
Pepsi or Coke: Neither, I can't have caffeine
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Group would be fun
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Neither...
Do you Smoke: no
Do you Swear: F*** Yeah
Do you Sing: In the shower or when drunk.
Do you Shower Daily: yes
Have you Been in Love: yes..i am now
Do you want to go to College: maybe
Do you want to get Married: i already am
Do you belive in yourself: sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness: on a boat but not in a car
Do you think you are Attractive: not really..
Are you a Health Freak: hahahah funny
Do you get along with your Parents: my mom yes but my dad umm???
Do you like Thunderstorms: No
Do you play an Instrument: no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: Yes
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No..tried it for the first time over a month ago..kind of liked it
In the past month have you been on Stage: No
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No
Ever been Drunk: Yes
Ever been called a Tease:By my husband...yes..lol
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted: No
How do you want to Die: Would rather not say...that's too morbid for me..haha
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A kid
What music you like: Top 40 stuff and Alternative, Dance, Techno
Do you like wrestling: No..
 cassidy182
Msg: 6 (view)

Favorite Season
Posted: 9/22/2006 7:21:34 AM
I love Winter..I love the snow and the atmosphere and the fact that there are no bugs!! YAY!!
 cassidy182
Msg: 8 (view)

Have you ever...
Posted: 9/21/2006 7:28:46 PM
Yes..I was in grade 7 I believe...not really a bestfriend but a close one. I think it being a bestfriend would be weird..my bestfriend is like my sister...haha
 cassidy182

Do you ever feel overwhelmed by touchy people?
Posted: 9/21/2006 7:17:26 PM

Plus the people that go hugging strangers. That's out of line too.

I think that's a tad harsh. I don't think it's out of line. It's like me saying anyone who refuses a hug is out of line..it's just a hug. Sometimes things like that are in people's personalities. I mean of course you should be kind enough to feel out the person's feelings. Like you can tell by a first meeting if they're the huggable type or not..haha If that's what you meant then i apologize!! :D

I'm giving Cyber hugs to all the fishies out there!!!(HHHHHUUUGGGGSSSSS)

Hey, even you would like this hug Beth..haha :D

Nothing i said was meant to be offensive to anyone by the way..hahaha
 cassidy182
Msg: 13 (view)

What is the nicest thing that ever happened to you?
Posted: 9/21/2006 12:44:04 PM
What no comment for me?? hahah

Sorry to hear about your heart troubles, I have them as well and have spent time in the hospital. Little cards and things are always nice to recieve to know people are thinking about you and wishing good things for you. Always made me feel really warm.

Take Care!
 cassidy182

Do you ever feel overwhelmed by touchy people?
Posted: 9/21/2006 11:00:46 AM
I love both..I love and need human contact. I enjoy a handshake, or hug, or touch on the back..anything. I've always been that way. I've always been the one to hug my parents before they would hug me,or my sister or friends, things like that. However I don't just touch someone I don't know..unless drunk..that i can't help..haha. I don't mind anyone hugging me..even if we just met..everyone can use a hug..me especially.
 cassidy182

any famous contacts on myspace?
Posted: 9/21/2006 10:54:56 AM
Celebrities DO go on myspace, you just have to weed out the posers. I've heard quite a few celebs talk about being on myspace on interviews and whatnot. Such as Reality Show people..haha and like Paris Hilton,Travis Barker, Evangeline Lily, from Lost.. Actually we e-mailed back and forth for about 6 months until the show got really big, she mentioned about how she was addicted to myspace on one of her interviews.

You just have to be careful, and you can usually find out if they are posing or not.
 cassidy182
Msg: 110 (view)

Tell an odd truth about yourself ....
Posted: 9/19/2006 3:27:57 PM
When I'm playing cards i need to have them aligned in order from smallest to biggest left to right or i feel stressed and can't play..even if it's rummy with ALL those cards..lol
 cassidy182
Msg: 48 (view)

Trivia
Posted: 9/19/2006 3:22:31 PM
you're right and I'm glad thats over..hahaha
 cassidy182
Msg: 46 (view)

Trivia
Posted: 9/19/2006 3:14:29 PM
Ummm...I suck at giving out trivia questions....ummmm...

What are 2 words in the english language that no other words rhyme with?

Sorry it's lame I just wasn't prepared..hahah
 cassidy182
Msg: 5 (view)

Why are you....
Posted: 9/19/2006 2:26:32 PM
Why am I on POF is what a get alot...It's because I like meeting new people and the forums are great....gives me something to do since we all know how incredibly exciting Saint John can be.

Why did I get married so young...... I love my husband and he loves me. I felt it was the right time and we've been married for over 2 years now...
 cassidy182
Msg: 42 (view)

Trivia
Posted: 9/19/2006 2:21:54 PM
did you count the "f's" in the word "of" sweetgin?

3rd language....gaelic? or however it's spelt.... Maybe newfenese? hahahaha
 cassidy182

Your brush with celebrity?????
Posted: 9/19/2006 10:31:22 AM
I was walking by Harbour Station a few years back and met Mike and Jeremy from Our Lady Peace..they couldn't find the way into the stadium..haha I showed them around back and they invited me in to listen to a soundcheck which was cool. That's about it.lol
 cassidy182

Summer is Almost done....
Posted: 9/19/2006 10:28:04 AM
Best thing about this summer was meeting all the new people I did from POF in NS and moving back here to Saint John.
 cassidy182
Msg: 6 (view)

Have you ever faked ........
Posted: 9/19/2006 8:15:59 AM
I don't really pay much attention to winning and losing...well unless my husband and I are playing for some "fun" prizes....haha
 cassidy182

What's your favorite cracker topping?
Posted: 9/19/2006 4:42:45 AM
breton vegetable crackers with hard marble cheese on top.
 cassidy182

What is the nicest thing that ever happened to you?
Posted: 9/19/2006 4:39:30 AM
The nicest thing that ever happened to me was moving in with my grandmother. My parents has seperated when I was in grade 10 and my mom started partying and my dad was trying to get his life in order and I felt like i didn't have anywheres to go. I moved in with my grandmother so I didnt have to live with my alcoholic mother. Lived with her until I moved out on my own. My sister ended up moving in with her as well and when we both left my brother who was 10 years younger and stayed with my dad mostly ended up moving in with her and still lives with her to this day.

I'm actually back living with her again until my husband comes back down from halifax, as I moved home early..ahhaha
 cassidy182

To do and not to do....
Posted: 9/18/2006 4:16:51 PM
(Pretending I am guy)Best Thing - I had to lend Bill Gates some money the other day, I'm such a good friend. That's what everyone of my friends say anyways. I'm always like no no no Donald..you're a great person too, you're supplying jobs for people on the apprentice. Then I have Dr. Phil coming to me for advice, I mean which is fine coz like I said I am a nice person, I just wish he wouldn't cry so much.

Anyways I just quit my day job modelling for Abercombie and Fitch, they said I was too attractive for alot of ads, which really surprised me. I'm looking for a down to earth woman, you know one who loves spending money on herself, money I supply. A woman who can wear her pajamas all day while i wait on her hand and foot. Someone who enjoys getting massages and foot rubs while sleeping on expensive silk and satin. As for looks I prefer her to look like a real woman, if you're 300 pounds more to love, if you're 100 pounds more dinners for me too cook, either way I'll love you unconditionally. Just a woman who likes me to do whatever she asks.

Worst thing to say - So i've been unemployed for about all my life. I figure if you can get free money then why not. I'm not paying taxes anyways so it's not like I am using my own tax money. I want a chick who is HOT..Like model hot and likes to wear hooker clothes..I want a woman who can cook, clean and massage my feet and squeeze my black heads. Someone who doesnt mind me farting and burping loudly and will pay for anything I need. They should have some sort of job where they can get me free things or have the money to buy whatever i want.They should be 36 25 34 and must enjoy the manly smell as I only shower about once a week. They also should know how to clean vomit from carpets, sometimes i tend to drink too much. Not everyday, just the days I don't have AA.

Well hope to hear from some hotties soon.

haha yeah so thats it!
 cassidy182

What's your favorite pizza topping?
Posted: 9/18/2006 4:03:26 PM
Best - Black Olives and Hamburger

Worst - Sausage
 cassidy182
Msg: 5 (view)

Paging Mr. Jass... Mr. Hugh Jass...
Posted: 9/18/2006 11:19:27 AM
Anyone see Mike Hunt?? I've been looking everywhere...damn....If anyone has let me know..haha And no......they are not at Anita's Man's or Ben Dover's I've already checked.
 cassidy182
Msg: 19 (view)

Who was your favorite musical group when you were a kid?
Posted: 9/17/2006 1:31:48 PM
Steve Earle, John Cougar Melloncamp and Meatloaf were what we were made to listen to so my sister and I kind of ended up liking them alot..hahah

I enjoyed NKOTB, Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer oh and I remember having a couple Mariah Carey tapes.
 cassidy182
Msg: 14 (view)

Concerts
Posted: 9/17/2006 1:28:59 PM
Seen Vanilla Ice and LL Cool J at Parlee Beach when I was like 12 or something
John Michael Montgomery - Saint John
Our Lady Peace -SJ
Our Lady Peace - Halifax
Matthew Good - Fredericton Bar
Black Eyed Peas freestyling at the Afterparty in Halifax

Most Embarassing = The Moffatts here in SJ and McMaster and James...hahahah I'm a loser.

I'm thinking there's more but I've lost quite a bit or memory the past couple years...probably from the booze..hahahahh
 cassidy182
Msg: 2 (view)

Party!!
Posted: 9/15/2006 4:16:06 PM
Did i hear someone say party?? well type it rather..I'm finally living back in Saint John...hitting the old clubs tonight..anyone wanna join?? haha
 cassidy182
Msg: 9 (view)

What are your Goals in Life?
Posted: 9/15/2006 4:08:52 PM
Achieve ultimate happiness. I used to think I knew what I needed in order to achieve that...but growing up and aquiring some of those things, only showed me I was incorrect.
So I don't know what I need to feel completely happy, or if it's even possible but I'll keep trying.
 cassidy182
Msg: 60 (view)

Segregated Survivor???
Posted: 9/14/2006 9:53:04 PM
Yes that's his name..Mmmm hottie..there's some hot guys coming up on the amazing race too..
 cassidy182

Who is your favorite Comedian?
Posted: 9/14/2006 9:51:21 PM
I love Norm Macdonald!!! "Or So The Germans Have Us Believe"

HHAHHAHA he's great...

Everyone raves about this Dane Cook, I've never heard of him before, until I seen him on the mtv awards and I didn't think he said anything really funny..but i mean that show is pretty scripted.
 cassidy182
Msg: 58 (view)

Segregated Survivor???
Posted: 9/14/2006 9:07:27 PM
haha yeah that does sound dumb..haha but now you should watch it..haha
 cassidy182
Msg: 56 (view)

Segregated Survivor???
Posted: 9/14/2006 7:15:45 PM
yeah exactly..they keeping making racists remarks about themselves....lol...now that i watch it though i dont find it a big deal them being seperated that way but i do find that i like having 4 different teams.

Oh yeah and i would've punched out the girl that lost the chickens!!!
 cassidy182
Msg: 40 (view)

Annoying phrases
Posted: 9/14/2006 6:34:26 PM
hahaha fo-shizzle cuz!!!!!!!! I'm way too white with too many freckles and red hair to say anything remotely close to that.
 cassidy182
Msg: 54 (view)

Segregated Survivor???
Posted: 9/14/2006 6:27:52 PM
I really liked it...its interesting with 4 different tribes and i think the guy with the curly hair on the hispanic tribe is cute..haha..Although seems like he wants to make a stupid decision next week.
 cassidy182
Msg: 71 (view)

POF AT The Red Stag September 30th 9PM
Posted: 9/14/2006 2:06:21 PM
I know..I just took off..haha I do miss hanging out and getting to know so many people...but my sister still lives in Halifax so I will be making lots of trips..especially since I am starting drivers ed in a few months....ugh!! Wish Me Luck!!...Hey Tallgirl maybe you can let me borrow that awesome car of yours then..hahha we can stuff Robbie back in the backseat..hahah
 cassidy182
Msg: 76 (view)

Most Likely to______________ (stolen from the Alberta threads who stole it from the BC threads)
Posted: 9/14/2006 10:41:59 AM
Most likely to join an all canadian female mud wrestling team with Logan as a groupie!

Show ALL Forums