Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is it reasonable to expect women you meet online to share the driving?
 angellight2091
Msg: 45 (view)

Is it reasonable to expect women you meet online to share the driving?
Posted: 7/26/2013 1:28:21 AM
To be honest.. I PREFER to meet halfway.. Nice neutral ground.. It is a first meeting after all..
 angellight2091
Msg: 23 (view)

Meeting at His House on the First Date. RED FLAG right?
Posted: 7/25/2013 2:25:19 PM
DON'T DO IT..If he really wants to meet you he will get together with you in a public place.. If he only wants to see you in private something is DEFINITELY wrong..And for gods sake if you decide to, after you've met him (more than once), go to his house, take your own vehicle..Something sounds very wrong with this.. Yeah maybe he just wants sex and Im sure you could handle that, but what if he's the kind of guy who doesnt take no for an answer!! Then what?? He either has you alone at your house (and knows where you live) or has you alone at his house..
 angellight2091
Msg: 72 (view)

Best friends is now pal with cheating ex's fiancé. Whats going on?
Posted: 2/26/2013 11:50:38 AM
Just remember there are always 3 sides to a story, his side, her side and the truth.

You are right.. there is always his side, her side and the truth... regardless of what the WHOLE story is.. cheating is NEVER justified..If your unhappy, finsh one relationship before beginning another..

I am really surprised by many of these responses, do you realize how high school you all sound? He was my friend first, really? That is the whole source of the argument. The OP is angry because his friend won't take sides in something that is none of his business. The poor friend was friends with both the OP and his girlfriend and chooses to remain friends with both of them. Who is at fault here? In my opinion OP is at fault for trying to force his friend to choOse. Just because a friend is newer does not mean that they have less worth. AT LEAST NOT ONCE WE GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL!

I do not agree... The issue is not "he's my friend not yours" The source of the, not disagreement, but hurt, anger, and confusion is.. His significant other cheated with a coworker, his friend of twenty years knew this and kept it from him and now he is continuing to be friendly with all concerned.. Him, the ex and the man the ex cheated with.. (in my opinion leaning more towards the ex)

I do not think it is unreasonable for a person to expect loyalty from a significant other or a friend of many years..I do not think its unreasonable to feel hurt when you find the people who have been very important parts of your life have no loyalty to you...There is nothing high school about it.. He is in pain and rightfully so...I can't imagine being betrayed by so many important people in my life all at once and then having to go to work and be humiliated knowing everyone knows what happened and have to hold my head high while having to be civil with the cheating exes now fiance...It's like he cant get a break anywhere..
 angellight2091
Msg: 11 (view)

I wasted six months of my life....
Posted: 2/26/2013 11:22:37 AM
I dont think ANY relationship is a waste of time... There is always a lesson to be learned... Whether a lesson for you.. or a lesson for the other person involved.. Sometimes it's what you will or will not put up with and sometimes its what you actually need or want in a relationship... Same for the significant other..
 angellight2091
Msg: 38 (view)

Should I get a hair transplant.
Posted: 2/25/2013 9:08:31 AM
Its very hard to answer without you posting a pic.. Some men look sexy as hell without hair and others not so much... If its affecting your self esteem, I say an ABSOLUTE...YES... ABSOLUTELY!!! get a hair transplant.. Why look or feel older than you are... We only live once... Okay who actually knows what happens after we leave this life but bottom line...You only live THIS life once and you should enjoy it to its fullest..That sports car is not going to be looking you in the mirror day in and day out for the rest of your life..You can drive it all day and night but at the end of the evening you will be looking at yourself in the mirror and if you are not happy with what you see and you have the resources to do something about it... WHY NOT??? Do what is going to make you look and feel your best while you are able to enjoy it...

As others have stated confidence is sooo very sexy but also people see your physical attributes before anything else..If you dont like what you see in the mirror, its damn near impossible to feel sexy OR confident...

Just a thought... You could actually have BOTH... Have the transplant AND put a down payment on the sports car and make payments like alot of people do on their vehicles... Best of both worlds... Live life to the fullest..
 angellight2091
Msg: 80 (view)

How common is wanting to sleep alone?
Posted: 2/24/2013 11:51:40 AM
I enjoy sleeping next to somone..Unless he snores .

That eliminates 99.9% of the guy population. That just leaves the effeminate guys in the pool. I know women who snore loud enough to make buildings shake, so it's not just a man thing.

lol..Yes.. You are correct, but usually you can nudge the person and they will roll over and stop.. Its the ones that shake buildings that would drive me nuts... Not sure if being effeminate and snoring go hand in hand...
 angellight2091

Just a fun question
Posted: 2/24/2013 11:02:56 AM
for myself shaved or landing strip... I go back and forth..
 angellight2091
Msg: 78 (view)

How common is wanting to sleep alone?
Posted: 2/24/2013 10:22:52 AM
I dont know how common it is but it would be a dealbreaker for...I enjoy sleeping next to somone..Unless he snores ..

I also enjoy and arm around me and then... switch ... I have a bad habit of throwing my leg over a guys hip when sleeping..lol... never seemed to bother anyone though..
 angellight2091
Msg: 42 (view)

my boyfriend takes fetish to a whole new level. please help
Posted: 2/23/2013 4:04:19 PM
Do you REALLY care??? Pick your battles.. SHOES... REALLY??? It's not like hes looking at hundreds of hot chicks and your feeling inferior... They're shoes...lol... kind of comical... I'm pretty sure you can compete with shoes...Don't sweat it....Buy a whole bunch and place them all over the bedroom and you could have yourself one HOT night together..I'm sorry, I cant stop laughing..
 angellight2091
Msg: 48 (view)

doing time for other mens crimes
Posted: 2/23/2013 12:41:45 PM
Just counter with "Im not all men" and drop it, or say nothing at all eventually she will run out of steam.. You could say Im certainly glad not ALL women think that way also... It may make her think twice..
 angellight2091

dating my ex again after 10 years
Posted: 2/21/2013 4:39:34 AM
My sister got back together with her ex after five years and they have been together (with a great marriage) ever since... It CAN work if youve grown and matured... Good luck..
 angellight2091
Msg: 6 (view)

Do you ever look at your 'Inbox' and view those tiny thumbnails and just delete the entire page?
Posted: 2/21/2013 4:28:02 AM
Occasionally if Im in a mood or if its a bunch of guys Im clearly not interested in (age, race, etc) but I usually leave one or two and view the message because their pic peaked my interest..
 angellight2091
Msg: 21 (view)

How to Propose to a Man
Posted: 2/20/2013 2:30:55 PM

I say spray paint it. Nothing gets ones attention like grafitti.

Very cute prime ribb... We really need a like button on these forums... Or maybe Im on facebook too much..lol
 angellight2091
Msg: 33 (view)

Tactics for addressing issues in relationships
Posted: 2/20/2013 1:12:07 PM
It's impossible to give a direct answer since you have not stated what the issue is, but when addressing an issue with a significant other it is always best to say I feel this way when this happens as opposed to you did this that and the other thing.. One is stating your feelings about the situation and the other is confrontational.. Its hard for another to argue with you about your feelings but very easy to feel defensive when confronted about a particular behavior.
 angellight2091
Msg: 70 (view)

Why do men disappear and then reappear and its a cycle?
Posted: 2/20/2013 11:25:34 AM
Sugar... He likes you well enough... but not THAT much... He meets someone ..sees her for a while... then when things go south he thinks....he begins to reminisce.. thinking hmmm wonder what sugar is up to... he calls.. you reciprocate... ooops things work out after all, for now, with his newest honey... He'll get back to sugar again when things go sour with honey again..
 angellight2091
Msg: 60 (view)

Best friends is now pal with cheating ex's fiancé
Posted: 2/20/2013 11:09:01 AM
Your friend is/was also boning her. Think about it.....

lol... I thought that too.... but YOU said it out loud..

AND hoping he can get some more behind the NEW guys back I might add...
 angellight2091
Msg: 57 (view)

Cheating...forgive?
Posted: 2/20/2013 8:32:57 AM

Why are you even thinking about it? You've got literally everything going for you - you're beautiful, smart and have a steady job... Find someone who isn't a recovering alcoholic and cheater, someone who actually appreciates everything you are.

ditto...
 angellight2091
Msg: 56 (view)

Best friends is now pal with cheating ex's fiancé
Posted: 2/20/2013 8:17:26 AM
WOW this is just going to go on and on... I absolutely CAN see a HUGE difference between dating a friends ex when the relationship has been over for more than a year and the relationship died a natural death as opposed to a friend of 20 years betraying you by immediately becoming friends with your ex, not girlfriend, but fiance who cheated on you with a coworker of yours. I'm also taking note of the fact that you spoke with the first friend prior to dating his ex.

You were betrayed by this woman and coworker and your feelings are still raw..Now you feel betrayed by yet another.. friend..

I do have to ask, since you were engaged to this woman, clearly with her for some time, how friendly was she with your 20 year friend prior to the breakup?? If they were good friends (also) I can see why the 20 year friend would want to maintain a friendship with both of you...Maybe he feels a loyalty to you both.

Your feelings are valid... Yes, distance yourself from the situation... Your friend should, at least, have enough decency to sit with you and discuss the situation... It may clear the air a bit.. I too would feel very hurt...

UPDATE: He KNEW she was cheating and didnt tell you.. He's a snake too...
 angellight2091

Did you ever date 'the friend'?
Posted: 2/19/2013 6:05:31 AM
Isnt that the worst?? I once dated a guy who was as damn near perfect as you could get.. Great job, good looking, body builder, treated me like a princess, was great with my kids, loving and kind and wanted to marry me.... He was everything I should have wanted but for some reason I just didnt feel that magic something.. The more he pushed for a commitment the more I only felt trapped..I ended up telling him I wanted to see other people and we parted ways.. A couple months later he called and came over looking hot as ever.. We went out on his motorcycle, had dinner, got caught in a thunderstorm and had a great time.. All I could do is wonder why dont I love this guy, I should... So no I dont think attraction is a choice..
 angellight2091
Msg: 59 (view)

Dating multiple people, to tell or not to tell
Posted: 2/18/2013 12:48:07 PM
You are not sleeping with him so therefore he cant be cheating on you.. You are his friend, the girl he can talk with and open up to.. Even if you were sleeping with him sex does not equal commitment.. Yes he is leading you on in the sense that he is telling you things are over with her, he doesnt want you to see other people and not to worry about her calling and texting... He has things he wants to finish with her.. Yeah like bedding her.. You are clearly more invested in this "relationship" then he is... He is out with this girl going to dinner and a hotel for the evening then ooops realizes you may see her car (or saw you checking up on him) so he better give you a quick call (while she is in the bathroom) and let you know she borrowed his car and he is going out with his cousin "Kay bye hun talk to ya tomorro.." He is being shady and thats not cool..
You stalked him for the evening found out what you needed to kno and now you have passed the point of no return... I see no problem with him seeing more than one person and you also so long as you both are honest with one another.. Its the fact that he was sketchy that I have a problem with..
 angellight2091
Msg: 98 (view)

1 year on, and still havent met!!!!!!!
Posted: 2/18/2013 12:05:41 PM
Wow what a waste of a year of your life.. you dont even know who this guy is.. Clearly he has no intention of meeting you.. I cant for the life of me understand why you would put yourself on hold for someone you know aboslutely nothing about... Sure he has told you many things but who knows if ANY of those things are even real..For all you know he is an inmate waiting for his parole... Maybe the parole board keeps turning him down for early release..

Yup think you are WAY overdue to start dating other people..If you call what your doing with this guy dating.. Personally I call it a pen pal and definitely not worthy of your commitment..

Talk to other guys... Go out with other guys... get a life and have fun.. dont put all your eggs in one basket.. you get back what you put out.. when you get a commitment you give a commitment until then your a free agent and so is he...
 angellight2091
Msg: 104 (view)

Torn need advice
Posted: 2/18/2013 4:22:56 AM
Thats a tough situation, but there are compromises you could make.. (all of you).. The skype is a good idea, and you could make arrangements prior to the move that you will have your son on Christmas vacation, February vacation, April vacation and summers when school is in recess.. It would also be wise to have this all put in writing via your attorney.. Im sure you pay child support... Maybe she would agree to reduce those payments (even eliminate them during the summer months while your son is with you) and use some of those payments to pay for the plane ticket needed for your son to reach you and return back to Florida..Hell you get along with the new husband, so possibly you could even go to Florida a couple times a year and stay at their house..That way you could continue your relationship with your son and still maintain good terms with the ex and her new husband..
 angellight2091
Msg: 24 (view)

Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 3:08:49 PM
To each his own, I guess, I like to be smooth and clean..
 angellight2091
Msg: 116 (view)

Putting out too soon????
Posted: 2/17/2013 3:00:19 PM

left High School in 1982 and with it,all the stigma's and childish mentalities that come with being a sexually liberated,assertive and empowered woman with my own desires and sexual goals!

If a man has the right to judge me on how "soon I put out" he's also got the right to keep his d*ck in his pants!

Luv it.. I mean, your not going to sleep with everybody..But if you meet someone, if it feels right, your attracted and your both comfortable... We are all adults here right..
 angellight2091
Msg: 46 (view)

One Sided Sex?
Posted: 2/17/2013 2:50:59 PM
quote] Sometimes, pleasuring your lover, is pleasure in itself .

Perfect answer... Couldnt agree more...I get great pleasure making my partner feel good
 angellight2091
Msg: 18 (view)

Fist
Posted: 2/17/2013 2:43:18 PM
Wow... Are you serious??? A fist?? Im thinking Im definitely all set with that.. As some other posters have said.. A large penis can be hard enough (no pun intended) let alone a fist..
 angellight2091

choosing between 2 women
Posted: 2/17/2013 2:26:42 PM
Seems like "Sam" wants you when she thinks she may lose you and when she has you she gets cold feet and runs.. Sounds like you need to have serious conversation with Sam before you go any further..
 angellight2091
Msg: 40 (view)

How do you get a womans attention in the real world
Posted: 1/29/2013 10:49:16 AM
Some of you are sooo mean but funny as hell.. "set yourself on fire ...chase her with a chainsaw...go back and read all your other posts on this subject"....lolol..
 angellight2091
Msg: 78 (view)

How many women acually get off this way?
Posted: 1/28/2013 3:37:14 PM

She's not faking it. I have had this happen. My ex would never go anywhere near my neck. He never understook how errotic it was for me and even if he did kiss my neck it was always awkward...like he was trying to accomplish something but had no idea what or how. Anyway, the very first time I had sex after the breakup, I was with a guy who was All About The Neck!! He knew exactly what he was doing too! Took a grand total of 15 minutes of kissing and neck nibbling. Lucky for us women, we're alway ready to go again in 5!! God that was so long ago....wonder what that guy is up to these days, hmmmm. :-))

LMAO... yes I too would wonder what he was up to these days...lol..
 angellight2091
Msg: 48 (view)

Why misrepresent oneself??
Posted: 1/28/2013 12:14:11 PM
That is why you message on pof a few times... Decide if you want to give them your number... TEXT back and forth a few times... MAKE THEM SEND YOU A PIC ON THE PHONE TAKEN WHILE TALKING TO YOU...That way you know who you are talking to...That way you wont be surprised..

Oh and in response to muscular vampires and others posts... That is correct... I personally would WAAAYYY rather a guy is twenty lbs overweight than underweight... I like a meaty guy.. sooo it is a matter of perception and opinion
 angellight2091
Msg: 95 (view)

Lousy lovers
Posted: 1/28/2013 10:58:16 AM
Someone let him get away with that for a looong time.... I would be like umm wtf...hellooooo.. there are TWO of us here ya know...
 angellight2091
Msg: 30 (view)

Do hot guys get sex all of time?
Posted: 1/28/2013 10:33:23 AM
Well you had a fling with him what makes you think others wouldnt.. Probably...We all like a hot guy every now and again...

Woman ONLY want hot guys, they can care less about personality or anything else as long as they are hot so they can show off to their friends its all about looks, so the answer to the question is yes they get the girl and the sex when ever they want, any regular guy is out of luck unless hes a millionaire. its sad.

Not true NHRA ..We want a man that WE find attractive... Which is different for every woman...some of us like big guys ,some like skinny, some like blonde and some like brunette.. But regardless you can be the best looking guy in the bunch and if your personality is a dud, your history.. And you can be not as good looking, but you still have to be someone WE personally find attractive, and have the best personality and you move right up to the top of the list..
 angellight2091
Msg: 1443 (view)

Can men deal with NOT getting blowjobs?
Posted: 1/28/2013 10:24:26 AM

Due to abuse as a child i don't give men oral sex and i was wondering how much it would bother the men out there if they weren't given blowjobs in an otherwise good relationship.
My last partner didn't like them for various reasons which worked out well for me but i'm starting to worry what reaction my next partner might have.
I'm interested in any males opinion here, thanks.

Jen... There is a bigger problem here than blowjobs... You have unresolved issues that need to be dealt with... I dont know if you have had counseling to deal with the things that happened to you but, if not ,you should... Its clearly is still affecting your life as an adult..

Why would you want to allow this person who hurt you as a child to continue to have control over your life.. You need to resolve these issues so you can have a healthy sex life with the person of your choice without restrictions..

Im sure SOME men MAY be willing to go without... But why would they WANT to.. You may even find you actually enjoy it after some counseling..
 angellight2091
Msg: 27 (view)

Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/28/2013 9:43:13 AM
Your not crazy... It's actually very sexy... Of course it would definitely help if your were physically attracted to the guy...Which could not be guaranteed by a complete stranger... I guess you could go out with someone here and if he turns out to be hot just bed him on the first night...lol..
 angellight2091
Msg: 75 (view)

How many women acually get off this way?
Posted: 1/28/2013 9:32:24 AM

I am asking this since this is the first time I ever came accross a woman that can have multiple orgasms just by kissing/biting her neck.

Does anyone know other women who can get off this way?

I WISH... Wouldn't that be nice...

It definitely feels nice.. luv my neck kissed/bitten.... yummy..
 angellight2091
Msg: 90 (view)

Are my hurt feelings justified?
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:44:01 PM
REALLY... Are you SERIOUS?? You THINK she is a little Narcissistic??? WOW... Not only is she narcissistic but she is also a DRAMA QUEEN, A GAME PLAYER and IMMATURE..

Oh WHAAAAAA... BABY Im SOOOOO DEPRESSED... Oh hun your depressed.. let me help... NOPE nothing until Mike calls... Then she throws it in your face.. Your left thinking ... I have been trying hopelessly to cheer this girl up and the only thing that makes her feel better is throwing some guy in my face in a rediculous attempt to make me jealous??? And instead of saying nice.. Im real glad Mike cheered you up.. Ill talk to ya later and leaving skid marks, you play into her self-absorbed adolescent behavior .. Wow really?? Mike made you feel better and I couldnt.. then you start asking your friends if your feelings are justified... Come on ..you tell us ... Is it justified to have someone play with your emotions and treat you like a fool and get offended???

After she sensed that my feelings might have been hurt, she asked me if that hurt my feelings and I told her, "Yes, a little. Just kinda made me wonder hmmm, how would you like it if I or someone else said something similar to you?" To which, she never offered even the slightest apology.

She knew DAMN well your your feelings would be hurt and that is exactly the effect she wanted... She's playing with you figuring She can play you against him and him against you and have you both vying for her attention..AND YOU ARE PLAYING RIGHT INTO IT.. She is testing you.. Seeing how far she can push you.. How much can she get away with.. You are allowing it..

She's always telling me about all the guys that want her, as well as every guy that talks to her, or even looks at her.

She clearly has physchological issues...(Oh Baby.. Tell me how hot I am ..If you dont, I'll make sure you know how much every other guy wants me) .. Please, give me a break... Its been three months...WAKE UP...We teach people how to treat us...You are acting like a man with no backbone and it is EXTREMELY unappealing to a healthy woman.. But for a woman like her, you are showing her that you could be one of her victims.. someone who will allow her poor behavior and play the game with her.. Which is exactly what she is doing .... PLAYING GAMES... dont wait till your more involved...Dump her..
 angellight2091

On and off again relationship
Posted: 1/25/2013 8:00:28 AM
Geez... Im as confused as you and he...
You are in an on again off again relationship with this man.......
Clarify... Who kept breaking things off... Why were you or he breaking things off and who pursued who to rekindle the relationship..
He wants to be friends... why does it have to be all or nothing .. if he is a good influence on you, supportive and good with your child, why cant he be a friend while you pursue others in a romantic fashion..

Considering you broke things off with him thinking it was too soon after the birth of your baby to get involved, Can you blame him for saying he just wants to be friends and take it slow...

The best relationships start out by being friends and they build from there.. I dont think your in a position to have a physical relationship with him (at this point in time)and remain on a just friends basis..(there are some people that you can do that with but not with someone who holds your heart since there is no way to separate the physical from the emotional)

I understand about the coming in and out of your childs life... Thats not an unreasonable request, but if he is willing to maintain a friendship without the physical and your able to, I definitely would not force him out of your life...I also would not make him such a main priority in your childs life that it would cause emotional harm if one day he were no longer there... Why cant mommy have friends, male and female... That is healthy for your son to see.. If down the road you feel that you want a FWB it should be done while you son is at daddy's or gramma and grampa's house so he doesnt get too involved..
Sounds to me like both of your are confused about what you want.. Just stay friends, dont shut out other people and see what happens..Who knows what the future brings..
 angellight2091
Msg: 117 (view)

i know my girlfriend is being unfaithful but i dont know how to approach her about it
Posted: 1/23/2013 3:29:58 PM
I guess people just dig up almost THREE year old topics and laugh at people giving advice to a dead topic!????????

Bahahahaha... Damn I just wasted my advise on someone who probably doesnt even remember this girls name..lol.. I didnt realize it was three years old..lol...I'm sure most of the others didnt either..It was on the first page of the posts...

Hey.. maybe it will help someone else... ;))
 angellight2091
Msg: 116 (view)

i know my girlfriend is being unfaithful but i don't know how to approach her about it
Posted: 1/23/2013 3:17:44 PM
You are too young to be in all this crap and obviously she's too young to make the commitment you want her to. Be young, date lots of people and stop trying to make a relationship that is not there. Let her go, date her if you like her, but don't try to force her into something she cannot do for you.

Excellent advise daynadaze...Just what I want to say... but you already did...

It's pretty simple.. you have strong feelings for her and dont want to lose her.. BUT...Relationships take TWO committed individuals... She obviously CANT or WONT commit.. Its not you..Youare EXACTLY where you need to be at this piont in your life .. She is EXACTLY where she needs to be at this point in her life.. Simply tell her... "Look.. I love you but bottom line, I simply dont trust you.. Straight up..I find myself constantly going through your phone and emails and Im noticing texts that talk about meeting again and men your chatting with who just so happen to have the same name as the guy you made out with two months ago.. Maybe its innocent and maybe its not.. But its irrelevant.. This relationship is making me into someone that I dont want to be and dont respect... thats unacceptable so, at least for now, I think we both need to see other people and just date and see where it leads..You cannot change another individuals behavior or feelings.. You can only change YOUR REACTION to that persons behavior..
 angellight2091

How long do you wait to delete that number.
Posted: 1/23/2013 2:45:03 PM
Hey TuMuch

Snakes are actually very soft.. like a nice leather coat.. And those were GUYS... Plural...lol..

Oh well.. Im a "the glass is half full kind of person"... Look on the bright side... I have some pretty funny and interesting stories to tell my girlfriends... ;))
 angellight2091
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 1/23/2013 2:10:03 PM
If I go out with a guy and am not interested, I delete him as soon as i get home.. a couple I deleted as soon as I got in my car when the date concluded..

I wouldn't delete a number that quickly even if I wasn't interested in going out on another date with him. If he contacts me, then I would know who he is and I would tell that I wasn't interested. If he keeps contacting me after that, then I can unread / delete or block. ..

Lol... Oh believe me... They know... One took me out and talked about his 3 adhd kids the whole night.. His ex wife having restraining orders on him, (which were unsupported) and his probabtion officer called during the date to make sure he was attending his appt for anger management the next morning.. then when dropping me at my house insisted on walking me in and when I tried to show him where the highway was to get home, proceeded to close the door and effectively lock me out of my house with no coat or cell phone in stocking feet at 11 at night.. Luckily I knew my daughters number to let me in and she had a key.. Then had the nerve to ask.."Would you like me to wait with you?" NO!!! Please...Just leave..lol..

Another kept rubbing my back and leg and hair while sitting at the bar and grabbing my hands holding them telling me I was too animated... EXCUSE ME??? Then when I told him to please stop touching me, he actually got pissed and sulked the rest of the night ..LIKE A LITTLE KID saying well you dont like me... I finally put my drink down and said.. WOW...Seriously.... This just isnt working for me and left... Yes... You can stop laughing now...lol..

Oh .. And I DID pay for my share of the appetizers and drinks...
 angellight2091
Msg: 17 (view)

Lost Touch with Someone, is it ok to contact him 5 months later?
Posted: 1/22/2013 6:16:32 AM

We only hung out once after we stopped dating. It was coffee and I think he felt awkward around me even though he was the one who initiated coffee plans with me.

There is your answer... He initiated contact ..you had coffee ... he was uncomfortable.."Im not ready for a serious relationship".... is the same as.. HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU..When he meets someone who rocks his world, believe me HE WILL BE READY...

Oh I forgot to mention that I didn't mention my Aussie plans until after we stopped dating. I did send him a text about that after our coffee meeting. No reply, I think I scared him off.

Im sorry.. That just reeks of desperation...YOU THINK YOU SCARED HIM OFF???

Look at this objectively as an outsider or from his standpoint..

The guy didnt call you after that coffee date and you sent him a text saying you were going to Austrailia same as him??? AGAIN .. hun he didnt reply... AGAIN...

Uuum yeah.... Im thinking he thinks your a stalker..

It doesnt matter that you already had these plans... What matters is it looks like you are obsessed with him and planning your future around his schedule..

I cant imagine after five months and dating him briefly why you would be so hung up on him..

Delete this mans number from your phone...That way you dont have to worry about making yourself look (any more than you already have) foolish..

Yes ..I think he would be more than turned off if you contact him out of the blue... I think he would be like "WOW how many times is this girl gonna contact me without me replying before she gets it.."

If you happen to run into him in Australia and he wants to show you around, thats fine.. but I would not contact this man again..
 angellight2091
Msg: 20 (view)

How would you react?
Posted: 1/22/2013 5:32:19 AM
At first I simply thought he was being honest.. not wanting to keep things from you..I wasnt concerned... I am friends with a lot of my exes on facebook... It means nothing more than thou we were not compatible in the long run, they are nice people and I honestly value their friendship..We chat and say hello on occasion and see how things are going with one another... NOTHING MORE... Fast forward.....

@paper or plastic....i think that is very true! He said he doesn't think that her husband treats her right;( and he is waiting in the wings).....sometimes they hike together and lunch together with other friends, BUT not the husband.

This disturbs me...why is he meeting her without her husbands knowledge??

( and he is waiting in the wings).....

Did he Actually say this?????? How does he know the husband does not treat her right and why would it concern him anyway??
 angellight2091
Msg: 142 (view)

Strap-on
Posted: 1/22/2013 4:59:05 AM

not just do him with it, but he wants to suck on it, and call you daddy while you do him? Im a little weirded out right now, is it just me?

It is NOT just you..... Very Creepy......
 angellight2091
Msg: 204 (view)

How many women suck their own nipples?
Posted: 1/22/2013 4:50:01 AM

What the?......
How can you ladies not reach them?
I can! And Im a guy!
..........try harder!

LMAO... Even if they are big, if the skin isnt stretched you cant reach them... they are too round and full all you can get is the skin a couple inches above them.. I JUST TRIED....lol.. What a riot....
 angellight2091
Msg: 149 (view)

Are women with crappy cars a turn off?
Posted: 1/21/2013 10:33:13 AM
At 18 years old I dont think it matters what kind of car you drive.. Your young and probably in school... I will admit that when you get older... Yes it does matter to a degree.. I can't speak for a man and I don't consider myself to be shallow or a gold digger...but I probably wouldnt date a guy who drove a rust bucket and pulled up with it sputtering and stalling.. He doesnt have to drive a bmw or a lexus but I would prefer to know he is a responsible adult with a decent job like myself..Im not interesting in supporting someone... If he cant even buy a $3000 halfway decent vehicle.. I would move on..But thats just me.. I'm a lot older than you...
 angellight2091
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 1/21/2013 10:05:22 AM
If I go out with a guy and am not interested, I delete him as soon as i get home.. a couple I deleted as soon as I got in my car when the date concluded..

If someone deletes you as their friend on a social network its pretty clear you wont be speaking again...delete..

If I dont speak to someone for a couple weeks, I delete our text messages..
But apparently not the numbers since I just went thru my phone and I have guys names and numbers in there who I dont even know who they are...So I guess I delete guys numbers after reading a post like this... Hope I didnt accidentally delete someone who I kno and is a friend and I just havent spoken to them in a while..
 angellight2091

How do I handle being stood up
Posted: 1/21/2013 9:32:09 AM
To Quote fmusb..."If a date was set and the person stood you up... that is an expression of the type of person he is and has nothing to do with you! Do not experience it as rejection but a huge RED FLAG that he is a jerk!!! A decent guy, a gentleman, would have called and cancelled, no justification needed, a simple, "I apologize for the short notice, I must cancel our date."

Exactly!!! Good riddance... Better to find out right away then to have wasted weeks or months on him..

In the future, to avoid embarrassment, meet in the parking lot of the place you are going... Wait 15 minutes if he doesnt show call him, if he doesnt answer, personally I would leave a message that you are sorry you missed him and then leave..

Also I would definitely speak with him on the phone prior to leaving the house for the date to let one another know you are both leaving and what time you should be arriving..
 angellight2091
Msg: 27 (view)

Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/13/2013 12:30:01 PM
Just go out and buy a diaphram... it sits against the cervix and will catch the blood flow.. put a towel down and your good to go..
 angellight2091

What is going on with guys sometimes?
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:09:36 AM
Tell him you've decided to stop running and to just go with it.. It's useless anyway since he keeps finding you..Let him know your planning on moving in with him immediately so you'll be needing his address NOW..... Tell him your quiting your job because you would like to start on having children immediately.. Four boys to start and then three little sisters that they can protect..All within a year of the previous... and what kind of job does he have anyway since he will need to make a lot of money to support you and the children..He will also need to buy you a new minivan to transport all these children around in..Let him know he may have to get a 2nd job... And does he own a house??? How many bedrooms?? Would he be willing to put it up for sale so you can have a bigger one.. Make sure he doesnt forget the huge diamond ring ... In fact message him immediately to make plans to get together and pick out the ring.. If he still insists on talking.. Then follow thru...make him actually meet you at the most expensive jewelers and go in to pick out a huge ring... Make him put a deposit on it ...Make him contact a realtor and start looking at houses..BIG EXPENSIVE ONES...That ought to send him running....You just have to fight fire with fire...

Show ALL Forums