Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Fringe beliefs
 Paul K
Msg: 178 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 11/2/2013 10:15:43 AM
state........

Your inability to find things that are clearly pointed out on line, or such deep desire that they not be true that you ignore them, will not make them go away. There ARE pics of the plane, and there is a short video that has been enhanced to show what it is. Clearly, it is not a missle. You keep asking questions that have been answered over and over and over. Talking to you is like talking to an eight year old.

Then you give the "rense" site as proof of the "fact" that the plane was a 737........... One little problem, the person who said that, a former Marine, so I would believe him WAY before anything that alex jones or the "rense" site said was:

"I COULDN'T BE SURE"

Here it is:
"Former USMC aviator Terry Morin working as a contractor at the BMDO offices at the old Navy Annex identified the airliner as a Boeing 737:

"The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn't be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities."

That is from the site that YOU posted as PROOF of the plane being a 737. For your information, not that you would believe what any other people have said, and it is NOT me saying this, BUT, they used more than one different type of motor in the 757. The "rense" site is a conspiracy theory JOKE.

From your second cite of a niel sharrit......... This is what you and other CN's hang your hat on to proove that thermite was used to bring down the tower.......... and that is without a SHRED of evidence of HOW it was set off, only some looney theories..............
"Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. "

Uh, dude......... put down the bong, because aluminum was used it great amounts throughout the building, so to find it in dust particles is not news. It would be news if it WASN'T there.

As far as the Olsons are concerned........... They suffered a huge loss. At least understand that and have some humanity towards them.

The reason the Padre Island building that WAS brought down by CD is important is because that CD was documented on VIDEO, something you seem to have need for, and it showed that in order to bring down a 31 sotry building, it required MONTHS of preperation, not a few days, it required MILES of det cord to set it off, and there was very high noise levels during the perparation of the building before it was brought down. NONE of the things were present at WTC.

Reality really isn't your strong suit, is it.........

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 173 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 11/1/2013 3:31:34 PM
State.........

"Paul is trapped in his nonsense,too many lies are exposed,and nobody can explain the inconsistencies.... "

There is something that is constant with ALL conspiracy theorists........ They never make any claims... they just ask questions, as if they are holding some great class, and they are the teachers. At that point, they have no idea just how silly they look. As far as you exposing my "lies" about what actually hit the pentagon, that is a laugh, because I gave you places where you could see a pic of the plane on its way in, of the parts of the plane, both from the exterior of the plane, and from the interior, and pointed out that all parts on modern airliners had serial numbers somewhere on them, so it is realtively easy to identify them.

All of the above information is very easily found on line.

The fact that you ignore things like the list of passengers that have been identified, is reprehensible. I just hope that none of those who lost family and loved ones when the plane crashed into the Pentagon never have to live through reading the bilge you write, as that would do nothing but make their agony even worse.

You call others names, but I am here to say that I hope you don't stop writing, as it serves as a backstop for just how far a twisted mind can take things. I have always said that to conspiracy theorists, their warped view of life is their own peculiar religion, and they need the conspiracy theories to validate their very existance, and to make their warped view of the world and life in general, make sense for them.........

Please keep writing.

Paul K

PS.... I forgot to say a few words about the following:
"What America really needs is to have an international court conduct an inquiry,and send those involved to long prison sentences.Obama has turned out to be an exceedingly weak president,and the effects of this are just beginning to manifest themselves.He should have immediately set about getting to the bottom of 911,and the banking meltdown. "

Yeah, lets let our European "comrades"... ( YOUR word for them) sit in judgement of us............. Sorry, comrade, but that will never happen................. perhaps in your mind it is necessary, but then we really do have to consider the source.
 Paul K
Msg: 153 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/31/2013 4:40:55 PM
State................

Funny, how you demand a video as proof, yet ALL of your conjectures and theories have NO videos, have NO photos, and are just that....... conjectures and silly theories.

There is a video of the plane just before it hit the building. Due to its speed of over 500mph, it is in only one frame, and while it isn't crystal clear... actually not clear at all, it can only be one thing, and that is a 757. That and all of the rest of the debris with serial numbers on it, with numbers painted on the outside of the larger pieces, the other bits and pieces that were inside the outer wall.....

Yeah, it was a 757 that hit the pentagon. What is sad is that you insist on denigrating the memories of those that died in that horrible, tragic event. ALL of the passengers were identified, there are sites that show that, and you keep insisting on making a mockery of what happened.

Please, go back to the basement in your mothers house where you live, put on your tin foil hat, and stop making a joke of the lives that were lost at the Pentagon on 9-11.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 145 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/31/2013 1:57:45 PM
state.........

"Youre the one claiming that fire destroyed the plane but not DNA."

You could at least have the courtesy to show me where and when I said that. As a matter, I pointed to, and believe, as site where it says just the opposite. You can't put words in other peoples mouths and not expect to be called on it...........

Your opinion of who is a "spaced out engineer" is rather specious too. The molten metal found at the base of the tower/towers was molten, but it was not steel. A LOT of aluminum was used in the building of the towers to save weight as the towers got higher, and what you were seeing was a combination of aluminum/other metals.....

The "timed explosions" is even funnier. When a much smaller building falls at a faster rate than the WTC, it is BECAUSE the smaller building WAS brought down by CD, and the WTC was not.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 143 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/31/2013 12:15:55 PM
I am going to lower myself to the level of the conspiracy theorists and point out an irregularity on their theory that the WTC towers fell at freefall speed, therefore it MUST have been controlled demolition that brought them down, even though they only have conjecture and "hey man, it had to be............."...........

When the 31 story tower in Padre Island, Texas, was brought down via CD, it took them MONTHS to wire it up, and MILES of det cord to set it off........... never mind those FACTS, but focus in on this......... That 31 story building was brought down in 15 seconds, that is about 1/2 second per floor.......... The WTC buildings went down at about a second per floor, even though there was MORE mass above the point where the buildings started to fall than the whole 31 story tower in Texas. IF one was thinking critically, instead of just feeling about the subject, they would wonder why it took the towers in NY so long to fall.....................

Does this make me a conspiracy theorist? Hey, who makes nice designer foil hats, where can I get one?

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 139 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/31/2013 10:54:41 AM
Some of the nonsense on this thread is reaching epic proportions..........

"No home town means nobody can verify who they are."

You do know that airlines keep something called a "list of passengers", and they have almost as much information on each passenger as the NSA does......... and you really feel, notice I didn't use the word "think"........ , that those people cannot be found?

"You say the fire destroyed a huge plane except for one landing gear and small parts,but there was enough DNA to identify these people?"

The ONLY person saying that is YOU....... There were LOTS of other parts lying around right after the crash. If you really want to be taken just a bit more seriously, then don't expect to find whole wings when a plane hits a re-inforced, hardened building at over 500 mph. I know that science doesn't have much of a part in your "thought" process, but talk to someone as to just how much energy has to be expended to stop a plane of its mass, going over 500 mph. Well, you probably wouldn't believe them anyway.

"You didn't address Olson's lies,that man is evil personified,no doubt he is a major player."
Uh, dude........ the reference is to BARBRA OLSON, a female.................... amy more info than that, look it up yourself.

Hey Skoochie....... I have tickets to the Elvis show this weekend for sale too. It seems that they were hiding him at Area 51 for safe keeping. I saw a preview video of the concert he is going to do, and he is a little bit less "dynamic",. but still has all of the "Elvis" moves........... Interested?

Paul K

There is gonna be a whole lotta shakin goin on!!!
 Paul K
Msg: 3 (view)

Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler's newborn survives ... due to fancy insurance
Posted: 10/30/2013 1:43:48 PM
This is an easy situation to comment on....... Very simply, either THEY, the politicians who now consider themselves the upper class, have what we have, or WE ALL have the same thing.

If you want for everybody to have the exact same thing............. well, keep saying "I want a pony", and you will get the same thing. Here is a bit of shocking news..... There are now, and always were, and always will be, the "poor". No matter how much you cry or moan, or have governments that say they are going to take care of everybodies needs......... it will never happen. Part of being an adult is realising that truth. As long as there is an even playing field where people can compete for things, that is the best you can do.

Again, Rand Paul has brought out a bill to amend the Constitution to say that politicians have the exact same things we do. I think that he should go further, and implement term limits.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 126 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/30/2013 11:05:53 AM
Losing radar contact....... IF that even happened at all.......... In reality, there was a flight that was almost parallel to them that was turned back and landed at Cleveland, meanwhile this flight went on for a little while, THEN turned around and flew back and eventually into the Pentagon.

" vaporized?'
Yeah, pretty much. It is estimated that the plane was doing over 500 mph at impact. There is video of the plane on its way in. When the time between frames is taken into consideration, and how far it was in the next frame, then its speed can be closely approximated.

Not finding much in the line of parts when that speed and the mass of the plane hitting a re-inforced building is considered. The parts that were found were clearly identified as coming from THAT particular plane. All parts on commercial aircraft have serial numbers somewhere on them just for cases such as this.

As far as not being able to pull the plane out of a dive in time to hit the Pentagon, that is all based on the assumption that the airliner was high enough for that to be a problem......... still just more assumption and conjecture from the conspiracy theorists.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 125 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/30/2013 10:40:17 AM
Whether or not those pics were selected by whomever has no bearing in that the clearly show what I said that they show. The ones that claim to be better are from a site that I doubt even alex jones would believe.............. You say they are better, yet they are ALL from distances, and ranging in how many days after the actual crash of the airliner.

That the fire was hot enough to melt most of the aluminum that the plane was made of is something that only the CN's claim........ but get this.......... from the site that you just referred me to is the following:

"That the object which struck the Pentagon was not a Boeing 757 was conclusively demonstrated in some research by Gerard Holmgren (published October 2002) , who pointed out that each gallon of fuel aboard the plane when it hit the Pentagon would have had to incinerate about 18.5 lbs of aluminium in the plane — which is clearly impossible."

Your own "expert" is the one telling us that all of the plane could not have been burned/melted, so that means that DNA did survive the fire. I am certain that there were places in the crash site where some of the aluminum was melted, as its melt point is about 1100 degrees F, give or take a bit.... but not even close to all was melted, so there would be the DNA evidence that was recovered.

Conversations like this with conspiracy theorists is like talking to a child about why they can't go out and play in a blizzard.....

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 122 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/30/2013 9:13:50 AM
State..........
You wrote:
"@Paul

I told you before Paul,cameras and evidence were confiscated at the Pentagon,that is why there are no good pics.We should concentrate on the radar evidence. "

"http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0290.shtml "

"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread/79655/pg1"

So then these pics must have been taken from the confiscated cameras......... Maybe Snowden got them, and released them!!! Confiscated??

Tell me, just how is it that YOU, and y our conspiracy theory buddies, are privy to radar information?

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 117 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/29/2013 8:23:02 PM
"@Paul
Still don't see any crash site pics with the Pentagon in the background Paul,just a bunch of trash that obviously didn't burn where it is situated. "

"http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0290.shtml "

I don't blame you for not going to the cite above............. after all it clearly is not a conspiracy theory site............

OK.... try this one:

"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread/79655/pg1"

This one has more pics, pics of the parts of the 757, etc............... However, I wouldn't regard it a conspiracy site, so please look at it at your own risk.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 115 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/29/2013 6:22:02 PM
billings..........

Here is the real problem............ Go to the following site, and you will see exactly what I am referring to. There are also pics of the front landing gear inside the building, I only took about 5 minutes to find the site that referred to the main gear. I am not all that great with computers, and don't even use google, so for me to find what I am referring to so easily means that either you didn't look, or just wanted to vent.

Eitherway, what I wrote about the landing gear is truthful, all you have to do is follow the cite, and you will see.

When I can find FACTS and PHOTOS that back up those facts that easily, you may really want to stop calling others names.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0290.shtml

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 110 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/29/2013 3:33:56 PM
"Why no evidence of plane wreckage at the pentagon? "

There are LOTS of pics of parts of the airplane at the site, pieces of outer skin with the numbers on it, there are pics of almost a complete landing gear assembly that was identified via the serial numbers put on every piece that goes into make an airplane, lots of pics of the smaller pieces..........

All you have to do is to not ignore what is out there. The pics I am refering to were taken the day the plane hit the building. The pics and the evidence is there. There is also a huge business in being a "9-11 truther". There is also plenty of evidence, and pics of the airplane that crash landed in the field..... It is all there, all you have to do is to look for it.

Here is the problem........... there are so many more sites that purport to show and to tell why this is all a cover-up, that it is difficult to get to the real answers, but rest assured, they are there.

"Why no test for explosives?"

There are results of those tests too. That can be found.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 99 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/28/2013 6:56:32 PM
Drawing lines to connect the dots that actually make sense has never been a strong suit for the conspiracy theory tin hat crowd, so don't force yourself to do anything that you really can't do.

You do know that a couple of the airplanes were in the air for a lot longer than 30 minutes after they were taken over by the militanti islamists who then flew them into buildings?

While this conversation is kinda fun at times, especially when "new information!!! ) is brought forward by those whose work is so appreciated by those that really look clearly at information, you know, like when you explained the transponder theory, possiblity, that they really didn't fly the airplanes from the planes themselves.........

That was a good one...........

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 97 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/28/2013 6:06:27 PM
State...........

I have an idea........ insead of telling me what wasn't, you know.......

"I guess the recent NSA scandal didn't teach you much.They are NOT going to make the general public aware of this.You never heard of auto-pilot,or that a jetliner can in fact land itself from radar info transmitted back to it?Did you read the article?The black box info was never supplied.The 911 commission claimed they were never found.Guess What?Two firefighters wrote a book about finding three of the black boxes,and how the FBI told them to shut up.It's called Behind The Scene:Ground Zero.Available at Amazon,although I doubt you or any reps would read it.Neither did the 911 commission either apparently. " ,

why don't you tell me what actually WAS, but not a theory about what could have happened, what might have happened, what should have happened, what you theorize might have happened..............

Is that possible?

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 94 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/28/2013 12:38:14 PM
"Turns out complete control of American equipped airliners has been possible for quite some time.It was developed in case hijackers killed the pilots,it's called Hone Run,and all the evidence is there that it was in fact employed that day."

All the evidence? What really needs to happen here is for you and all other conspiracy theorists to get an education as to what the word "evidence" really means, and how it is properly used, because seeing how you use it, you really have no clue.

There is NO evidence to back up your statement....... ALL you have is conjecture......... please look that up, as it applys aptly in this situation.

What you are saying is that if I had a gun, and I knew how to use that gun, then I committed the crime with that gun.
Or, in your way of "thinking":
IF there was a "remote control system" on the plane, the terrorists knew how to use that system, then they used that system to fly the planes into the buildings.

And you know this because........ ? And your REAL evidence for this is............???

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 41 (view)

World Food Day Oct. 12th
Posted: 10/28/2013 12:11:42 PM
"Farm fresh eggs can be left out on the counter for a couple of weeks without going bad. Try that with store bought eggs and see what happens "

Have you ever considered that the chicken that the "farm fresh eggs" come from has been "Roostered", and are/were going to become little chicks?

I had 5 chickens in my backyard, three of them either tried to swim, and couldn't, or were chased into the pool by some local critter so now we only have 2. I don't buy the pre-made feed from them, we feed them left over vegetables, left over rice (which they LOVE), corn, and other grains. They run around and crap in the back yard all day, so they are the epitomy of ORGANIC, and even closer than farm fresh. I can tell you from experience that leaving out eggs that are not fertilized is not a good idea as they will go bad within a week.

Maybe the chickens that lay the eggs that can stay out for two weeks are chickens that have been modified by Monsanto so that their eggs can stay out with no refrigeration...............

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 31 (view)

World Food Day Oct. 12th
Posted: 10/26/2013 1:06:48 PM
" I said many times.
I'm here to INFORM all,
I'm not here to CONVINCE anyone. "

It is a good thing that your goal is not to convice anyone, because I would say that you are achieving that goal quite handily.

As far as information goes, you know, REAL information that is CREDIBLE, when you actually post some, then you can consider everybody informed.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 30 (view)

World Food Day Oct. 12th
Posted: 10/26/2013 12:02:42 PM
I try very hard to leave the tin foil hat conspiracy crowd alone, but sometimes it is just too easy................

You wrote:
"First he saved millions of lives by blocking war in Syria,
then he saved the humanity with a threat of a nuclear war
and blocking spread of Monsanto, which now hired Blackwater to crush its critics,
throughout the planet."

I do believe that Putin did have an effect on what went on in the Syrian conflict, BUT, at least give me a shred of the evidence that convinced you that Monsanto hired Blackwater to do their neffarious deeds for them.......... Just a shred.... is that too much to ask for? I do understand WHY you believe that. You believe that because it fits with what you need to believe in order for your world to make sense........................

Lets see now, there is a definition for that type of behavior.... what is it..... hmmm what is it............

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 77 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/26/2013 11:21:40 AM
SAM sites and transponders................
"Apparently they are there.Why would their precise location be revealed?To make the job of terrs easier?"

First you say that there ARE SAM sites, and then in the very next sentence you say that there locations have not been revealed........ Well, what is the source of your information that "apparently they are there", and where is "there"? And, please don't use alex jones, refer to something or somebody who isn't the laughing stock of anybody with a shred of common sense.

I have technology in my garage that I can fly my radio control airlplane over a mile..... it has a camera mounted in it, which feeds what the camera sees from what would be the pilots point of view, into a device that looks like a hood, but has a screen that I look at and see what the camera in the plane sees, and then I control the plane from its virtual point of view..... Is THAT the kind of transponder that you are referring to? If you are, then you are beyond comprehension, because you have no clue as to how much time and effort it takes to do that to a small, 8' wingspand plane, never mind FOUR airliners. Yeah, the people operating those jets turned them over to someone who installed all of the necessary hardware and software................

"That topic discusses altitude radar and how it was impossible due to g forces for the plane that was apparently being tracked to suddenly drop down to lawn level and hit the Pentagon.The plane that couldn't be found."

Again, you have fallen for the lowest common denominator of believing what you WANT to believe, because it fits into your twisted, psychotic point of world view..... The plane hit the building, while there were people still working on putting the fires out, there are MANY photos of parts of the airplane, some with ID numbers painted on them, in open view. Some of these panels were very large, bigger than the size of cars. Further, many parts of the plane were found, and identified as being from the plane that actually crashed into the building. This is possible because EVERY PART of an airliner has a number on it that can be looked up and will tell you who made the plane and which particular plane it is from. More bad news for the CC....... ( Conspiracy Crowd).

Just keep living your fog filled world, looking under every blade of grass for the bad guys, and believing things that are just not possible. Like I've said before, the common thing that all conspiracy theorists have is a belief that the world will end, that Jesus will come tomorrow, that the govt. will collapse, that the US military is going to invade the streets of the US and will take all of our guns, gold and other weapons................. THAT is common to everyone in the CC.............
And you talk of other peoples "nonsense".............

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 69 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/25/2013 12:13:42 PM
State............

"what happened to the air defense batteries that day? "

Can you tell us, what air defense batteries are you referring to? Are these emplacements hidden, and pop up when militant islamist flown planes enter our airspace, and they were turned off on 9-11? Are you referring to the jets that should have been able to get airborne and shoot down the airliners, or are there really "air defense batteries" somewhere that we don't know about?

I'd like to know where they are, because here on the west coast we are very vulnerable to an air attack from either the Canadians or the Mexicans. I mean, everybody knows, at least in the "conspiracy theory community", that those two warlike nations are just waiting for the proper time to strike.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 68 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/25/2013 11:28:56 AM
Even if you are right.... billings........ , there is now way that they could have set off all of the charges that would need to have been placed, there is no way that all of those charges could have been set without anyone knowing anything about it, there is no way that there is nothing there that would have been left over after the charges went off.

I do know the difference between re-inforced concrete and steel frame buildings....... the reason I brought in the example of the building in Texas is because it was only 31 stories compared to over 100 for the WTC. The amount of mass about where either of the two buildings was hit by airplanes was so much greater than the whole building in Texas, that once the steel beams were weakened by the fire caused by the jet fuel from the planes.

The problem the conspiracy theorists have is themselves, because they will jump on any whacko theory that comes down the pike, and this one is no different. What they are basically saying is..... "well, it could have happened like this, maybe there is some technology that we don't know about, you never know......" Then when they say things like the planes were guided in via radio control... "transponders", then you know that they live in a fairy tale world.

Really? "Transponders"................... ?

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 61 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/24/2013 6:51:10 PM
I took the time to read the cite......... there is a half hour of wasted time I will never get back. NOWHERE does it say that nano-thermite is what was used to bring down the WTC towers.... It intimates, suggests, inplies..... NEVER does it say..... Yes, nano thermites did it.............

Do you know why? Because nano thermites DIDN'T bring down the towers...............

State......... you were asked for proof, and the best you could muster was the following????
"The presence of the dust is well documented,but is left out of the official report,they claim they didn't test for it.Read this article,nano thermites can be prepared into a gel,one doc I saw theorized that it was applied as a paint.To repeat,no beams were tested,and the scrap was quickly sent to China and India."

"one doc I saw THEORIZED"........... no need to go any farther. You submit a theory as proof?

You do know that the floors under the concrete of every floor, were made of aluminum. I highly doubt that you will get what the connection is.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 58 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/24/2013 2:48:49 PM
State...........

I guess you have never seen the size of the landing gear on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon....... much larger then could be gotten through doors, and a bit heavier than a few men could carry, even if they were wearing tin foil hats............

Then there is this disturbing, at least to your crowd, bit of solid information:
"[44] The section of the Pentagon, which had recently been renovated at a cost of $250 million,[45] housed the Naval Command Center[46]"

This is the section that was hit by the 737..... not anywhere near where you said it hit..........

As far as nano-thermites, there is a new organization, known as the "Skoochie-K Research and Information Disemination Organization", or SKRIDO for short, that agrees completely with you about the nano-thermites that were used to bring down the towers. Dr. Skoochie and Dr. K have even said that nano-thermite technology is the ONLY way it could have happened, and they are the foremost experts in that field, so you should believe them. SKRIDO is at the very leading edge of research and information, but needs backing, so all monetary help would be greatly appreciated...................

Thanks for your donation.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 56 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/24/2013 1:37:43 PM
Skoochie...... what is written above by the foil hat crowd is evidence that their leaders are indeed, smarter than us. I am will to bet big money that Alex Jones lives in a much nicer house, has much more money in the bank than I do.... now he may not have more than you, seeing how your are a union man, but he has more than I do for sure.

That having been said, here is my proposition to you....... The next time there is a disaster of any proportion, you and I should form some type of "research organization", only online of course, and extoll the virtues of all of the conspiracy theories, and soon enough there will be enough hits on it, and then we can sell advertising, and presto, chango, we are in Alex Jones' tax bracket!!!

Dude, we can do this! The reason it would work is because we would be very upfront of how much you hate me, and how much I don't agree with you, so that means everything we say MUST be true! I would confer a PhD degree on you in some science, and you could do the same for me! Think of it......... Dr. Skoochie, now doesn't that have a nice ring to it, and Dr. K would be diseminating important valuable information for the masses, who will buy the products advertised on their site, and then they can charge confiscatory rates to these advertisers!!

The funny thing is, I am not kidding, this would actually work.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 50 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/24/2013 11:26:41 AM
State........

First I have to thank you for all of the entertainment value that you have added to this discussion........... Just when I thought I had heard all of the looney theories as to how the buildings were brought down, but then you add planes controlled by transponders. Lets see now...... these "transponders" were installed and tested when? "Transponders".... do you really mean remote control?

Oh, I get it! There was one of the bad guys who was at the top of one of the buildings nearby, and as the planes approached, he clicked on his remote control unit, which was most probably a Realistic brand from Radio Shack, and guided the planes into the buildings! How come I never thought of that?

As far as the Pentagon goes, the hole was made by an airliner hitting it at over 500 mph. The front landing gear was found inside the building, and the hole was MUCH MUCH bigger than three metres. There are pictures and video of that. Well, you and the rest of the conspiracy types might feel that the hole created by the airliner that hit the building was only 3 metres, but as I said before, you must have been telling all of the ladies in your life that 6 inches is this size:

(--------------------)

It may work for you, but I deal in real lengths..........

By the way, when you ask the following:
"Just curious Paul,this DVD you bought,this talked about the cordite?"

PLEASE re-read everything I have written in this thread about this particular subject, and show me where it says that I bought a DVD, or that I first mentioned cordite. I referred to a recording on my DVR of a Science Channel show called "Blowdown"..... I looked that up on my DVR this morning, and that is all the information it gave, it didn't give any dates. That was about the South Padre Island building that had to be brought down due to the fact that it was sinking on one side, and was leaning. They used over 2-1/2 miles of det cord..... MANY months of pounding and drilling......

Detonation cord used in CD is not the same thing as cordite............. Just thought you might want to know.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 43 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/23/2013 7:51:00 PM
Geez... no sense of humor........... If I go back far enough, I come from French stock, so i have nothing against the French. Remember for not the French, we would not have thrown the limeys out of our beautiful country! As far as the "experts" you no doubt are referring to, if they tell you that the hole in the side of the Pentagon was only one metre in diameter, then they are as blind as anyone else who has never seen actually pictures of the hole many metres wide and high.

OK, back to the serious stuff of proving the conspiracy theories to the non-believers................ There was nothing quick about WT-7 coming down. It burned for many hours before it too fell on itself because of the weakning of the steel. Not even worth discussing............ AND, guess what...... no det cord anywhere, not even a smidge...... nowhere.

So, do you believe that airplanes actually impacted in WTC Twin towers or not?

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 41 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/23/2013 7:08:36 PM
"And let's not talk about the one metre hole in the Pentagon apparently caused by a plane,"

Now that is so funny as to think that with all of the original pics around showing the size of the hole left by the plane that was MUCH much bigger than 3'3".

With the 3 meter reference you remind of why most women can't judge distances....... Do you know why?

Well, its because they have been told all their life that 6" is this long:

(........................................)

Are you sure you are not female?

One meter.... oops, you wrote "one metre", so perhaps that is different than "one Meter"...... who really knows?

By the way, I will ask you directly, do you believe that airplanes actually impacted into the twin towers?

Paul K

As far as the seismic activity goes........ once the floors above the point where the planes impacted got going, it stayed at a pretty much constant rate...... as one would expect.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 39 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/23/2013 6:39:40 PM
State.............

The floors blew at a close frequency. The 31 story building in Padre Island that WAS brought down by CD fell in about 15 seconds......... lets see, 31 stories, 15 seconds...... not quite the floor per second that conspiracies have latched onto.

The metling steel is not MY conspiracy theory........ it is straight out of the "conspiracy theory handbook", among who knows how much more nonsense. If you were to read what I actually wrote, you would see that I wrote that steel softens up at about 900 degrees to structurally fail.... that means to collapse.

Cordite???? Detonation cord is sheathed in silicone, the type that is used for some hot-rod applications for cars with headers, because you can lay that wire on a hot exhaust header and it won't burn. It has the same properties as det cord. They used 2-1/2 miles of det cord to wire the building in Texas, and it wasn't even close to the foor print of ONE of the towers, never mind three times the height. Had the WTC been brought down by CD, fragments and pieces of it would be everywhere. There were parts of buildings as far as a quarter of a mile away...... but no where, nothing, not even the smallest shred of something that MUST be there in order set off the explosives......

Speaking of explosives, how did the know what floor to start setting off the charges on, when they didn't know what floor the airplanes would hit? And, how come there were no detonations ABOVE the floors where the planes hit? How did the person setting off the charges time his explosions with the mass coming down from above the floors where the planes?

Uh oh......... Were there really planes that hit the buildings, as there are some conspiracy theories say that "Hollywood" staged it all with lights, computers, etc.............?

Ya never know, I guess...........

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 37 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/23/2013 5:58:29 PM
"I already mentioned they used the advanced fire control wiring installed during the previous 18 months.Trying to remember the contractor,connected"

And this is a real fact, not something that is from an alex jones website? You speak as if you know what you are saying........ how did you get your information about the....
"the advanced fire control wiring installed during the previous 18 months.".... and I am certain that it was installed in the dead of night.... ooops.. they couldn't install it then, as there were people in the building 24/7/365.... maybe they installed it when the three or so floors were closed for a few days........ well, not then either, as only about half of each of those floors were closed sort of......

Now you are trying to tell me that a contractor has fessed up to "the advanced fire control wiring installed during the previous 18 months.", well, in that case........... well, not even in that case.

Mention all you want......... CD did not bring down either tower or WT-7. All you are doing is re-gurgitating the same un-substantiated BS that all of the conspiracy theorists have been emailing to each other since the first day. The problem, is that ALL of what you all call "problems" have been explained...............

I'll tell you what, I will explain one more thing that you and your ilk just can't seem to figure out. How many times did I hear or read on conspiracy sites that there was "molten steel", and you could see it oozing along..... Are you aware at what temperature STEEL melts, and just how sort of a period of time it stays molten? I didn't think so... AND, have you ever looked at molten steel for any period of time? I can answer that one..... If you now have vision, then you haven't gazed directly at molten steel, like you and the rest of the conpsiracy theorists claim, because the brightness would burn out your eyes. Molten steel gives off the about the same light as an arc welder. Are you familiar with arc welders? What was molten was a combination of aluminum, which was used very extensivley due to its light weight, and aluminum melts at a very low temperature.......... It was mixed with who knows what, but it was mostly aluminum.

That was a freebie explanation............... but, keep mentioning things.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 34 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/23/2013 2:23:43 PM
WT-7 was not a CD either............. For the same reasons as the WTC buildings.....

Below is a copy/paste of an article following the CD on South Padre Island...... The money sentence is that last one giving a few stats. Now this building was only 31 stories high, not over 100, and over 2-1/2 miles of det cord were used.

And some believe that both of the WTC buildings were wired while no one was looking, and there was no det cord to be found from either building.................

Paul K

NewsLeaning South Padre tower turned into 55,000 tons of debrisRecord set for tallest reinforced concrete building implosion.
By Lynn Brezosky : December 13, 2009

The implosion of Ocean Tower started at 9:01 a.m. The 378-foot building set a world record for the tallest reinforced concrete building ever imploded according to the company.
1 of 1The implosion of Ocean Tower started at 9:01 a.m. The 378-foot building set a world record for the tallest reinforced concrete building ever imploded according to the company.Photo: Mayra Beltran, Houston Chronicle
More Information
South Padre Island Implosion
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND - In a spectacle that will long be remembered by locals, a 31-floor luxury high-rise was collapsed Sunday into a four-story-tall heap of concrete dust and rebar.

"Oh yeah! That's awesome!" shouted McLain Beckwith, 11, before the dust of 55,000 tons of debris began to blow.

"Dude, I'm still shaking!" said his friend, Colton Neuhaus, 10.

The implosion of Ocean Tower took about 15 seconds and broke a record for destruction: it is the tallest reinforced concrete structure ever imploded.

The robust building style of what was to be a $2 million-a-unit beachfront skyscraper made its demise an engineering feat. It took more than a ton of explosives, two-and-a-half miles of detonating cord, and months of planning.
 Paul K
Msg: 32 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/23/2013 1:59:49 PM
Billings........ copy the following, it was a utube heading that showed the CD of the tower I was referring to. Once you know which one it is, you can find all of the information about how long it took to wire it up for the big bang. My point is to show just how long it takes to prepare a building that is way, way smaller than both of the WTC's, yet there are those who firmly believe that both of those buildings were wired and brought down by CD...............

OceanTower Implosion on South Padre Island, Texas

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 30 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/23/2013 1:32:39 PM
Billings..........

What we are talking about is not just one explosion, it is a series of explosions, up to at least 60 in one case, where they are timed to go off JUST AS the falling debris reaches that particular floor. In order to do this as you had suggested, there would have to be miles of hardware store junk wire........... There is no way to set off ANYTHING in sequence, as the conspiracy theorists claim unless there was a definite control to set off each floor just as the mass coming down from above reached that particular level. Even if miles of hardware junk wire was used, you would have then found bits and pieces of that. Imagine the logistics of this......... ALL of the center main structure beams would have to have been drilled, and some type of explosive put in, EVERY explosive would have had to have wire/det cord leading to it, and there were around 100 floors to do............. And all of it would have to be done in secrecy.

I don't know how much simpler it can be explained. As far as remote electrical ignition goes, that could have disaster for those setting this up from the beginning, as these buildings were steel framed, although the steel frame was in the core center, but they did have aluminum floors, all of which works against radio frequencies being able to get through. I work in the first sub-ground level of an office building which is made of steel frame, and I get no cell phone reception here, and when I have clients who need to make a call, they have to use my land line. Rule remote ignition out.

As far as one person or even a crew of people in orange vests wiring up the building, not even remotely possible. The amount of work necessary is mind blowing, and the amount of pre-work is incredible. ALL of the spray-on fire insulation has to be removed at every spot where the explosives are put, holes have to be drilled to hold the explosives...... Just find a video of what it takes to actually do a CD, and you will see. I hope that I gave you enough reasons that this could not have been done by CD, not even remotely possible. Besides, these buildings were world wide financial centers, so people were there 24/7/365.........

Then there is the real reason why it couldn't have been CD, or a govt. plot....... Do you really think that the hundreds and hundreds of people involved could ALL have kept their mouths shut all this time? Human nature tells us that could never happen.

CD is a very interesting subject, and there is a lot of information about it, and it is all very easy to find.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 24 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/23/2013 9:47:08 AM
The following is true:

"thermite doesn't need det cord to ignite.
magnesium slivers do just fine.
potassium permanganate and ethylene glycol also set off a delayed reaction.
junior thermite hobbyists actually use sparklers to set it off.
finely powdered thermite can be ignighted with rare earth metals lanthanium & cerium. (sparks from a bic lighter)
even matches set this stuff off.... one match buried in it, one match to light it.

remote exothermic welding/cutting.

without spelling it out.... a few 3$ fire starters, a graphite pencil, wire and a light timer, a 5th grade shop class education, could be enough to modify existing wiring more than enough to get this thing going."

The problem is that NONE of that could have been done and NOT discovered by the people who worked in those buildings on a daily basis. As far as det cord......... there would have been huge amounts of det cord that would have been used to set off the charges, and not even one inch of det cord was found. The miles of det cord needed would have many pieces of it everywhere, nobody even saw a shred of it anywhere.

The theory that thermite was used is not true, and has been discounted by all but the very extreme conspiracy theorists. While thermite can be set off in many ways, all those ways would have been seen by the people who worked in those buildings.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 17 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/22/2013 6:31:31 PM
I know that engaging in any conversation with a conspiracy believer is a waste of time, because there is just enough of what they consider as "evidence" to make it sound real.........

Here is the problem with CD having been the method for taking down the World Trade Centers. There was never enough time to have set up any type of method to take the buildings down. I have a recording on my DVR at home about a 3o story building that had to be taken down because its foundations were sinking into sand, and the building was going to go over, Leaning Tower of Pisa style, on the neighborhood next door. Now this was only 30 stories, and the building was not even close to being finished, the columns were all exposed, no one worked there, nobody was around. It took the crew many months to finish wiring all of the det cord necessary to bring it down.

That was with nobody around, full complete access to unfinished columns, making as much noise as they wanted.............

Now you, and all of the other conspiracy theorists are telling me that with the building being occupied 24/7/365, remember this was an INTERNATIONAL banking center, and they had to stay open all the time, that over 100 floors were wired, the columns scraped bare, then drilled to put the explosives in, then patched up and repainted so NO ONE could tell that anything had been done, and THEN, when the planes hit the buildings, ONLY the floors below where the planes hit were taken out with CD..............

Whether you use thermite or any othe explosive, what you seem to be forgetting is that it has to be detonated, and that requires DETONATION CORD. Where is the det cord? After the buildings came down, not a bit was found............ for a job that size, they would have had to use Miles and Miles of it........... None was found.

You can say whatever you want about whom you feel was responsible, call them any name you like, but only someone with less than half a brain would think that it was CD that brought down the WTC.

Enough said..... sorry for going off topic.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 15 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/22/2013 4:32:44 PM
This way off topic but it needs to be said..................

When CD is implemented, the amount of detonation cord used to set off the charges is unbelievable, for a job the size that the conspiracy theorists say was done, it would be MILES and MILES. This is the type of detonation cord that is covered with silicone that withstands extremely high heat. When it goes off, there are thousands of bits and pieces of this det cord everywhere.................... EVERYWHERE.

Guess what, there wasn't even an inch to be seen anywhere in New York city........ NOWHERE. They found pieces of the buildings up to a quarter of a mile away, yet no det cord. Why is that?

Because there was no det cord, the buildings were brought down by the ENORMOUS weight ABOVE where the planes hit, while the planes were almost full of fuel, and the building itself, being hollow in the middle, for the elevators, acted like a huge chimeny. Remember, to weaken the steel supports, it only had to go to a bit over 900 degrees FARENHEIT..... THATS ALL. Once it was sufficiently weakened, and the enourmous weight above started collapsing, everytime the mass from above hit the next floor, it did what would be expected when two large masses collide.... it went "boom"....................

At least have some respect for those that died, and their families and loved ones.

Paul K

I apologize for the off-topic rant, but I was responding to an off-topic comment that just couldn't be ignored.
 Paul K
Msg: 12 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/22/2013 2:10:07 PM
This thread is named "Fringe beliefs"

Then this was written on this thread:
"What is it about floors getting blown out at precisely timed intervals and thermite everywhere that people can't understand?"

I would say that the writer was spot on subject................

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 3 (view)

Fringe beliefs
Posted: 10/21/2013 7:16:01 PM
Lets see if I sort of understand what you are trying to explain. I have the free will to choose to do as I wish, but I am not excused from the consequences of those choices. And further, sometimes things will happen that are not connected whatsoever to your choices are, or put in the vernacular..... $hit happens.

I don't think that any of that has any conection to religion or a belief in God, and yes, you are free to make most of your choices and then live through the consequences of your choices.....

How did I do?

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 89 (view)

Legalizing drugs
Posted: 10/21/2013 11:18:25 AM
grizz............

So lets say that pot is legalized to a small degree. Lets say that it is legal to posess a small amount for personal use........

What prevents people from dropping some seeds into the ground and growing your own. Distilling booze is a much more complex, expensive effort than having some 5 gal. buckets with weeds growing in them. Remember, pot is a weed, and also a very hearty plant, and easily grown. If growing is made illegal as part of the deal to make posession and use legal, how would the powers that be know if the pot you are carrying was bought at a state pot store, or licensed pot store, or home grown?

Again, if pot legalization were to be put to a vote, I would vote for it. Would I use it? Nope........... there is a reason why it is referred to as "dope".

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 6 (view)

Norton
Posted: 10/21/2013 11:03:00 AM
Well, my '72 Norton Commando Combat, short stroke, large carb model sometimes has a problem getting running if I forget to tickle the carbs, but it usually fires right up on the second or third kick.............

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 87 (view)

Legalizing drugs
Posted: 10/19/2013 2:33:48 PM
"My proposition of legalizing non-lethal drugs would be this:"

What drugs would you consider to be non-lethal?

"Cannabis has been recorded to be used during 6000 BC!!!!!! That's a long time ago. Oh, maybe check where "hash oil" is derived from while you are at it. "

And what of it? They also used to bleed people to cure them........ Pot has always been around, but for some reason, has not been in vogue until relatively recently...... There is NO evidence that pot was used anywhere near as much as alcohol was. I contend that the owers that be know that the "alcohol genie" is out of the bottle, and that they want to keep the "pot genie" in the bottle. I don't think that pot usage would go up dramatically if pot were to be legalized.

As a matter of fact, I heard somewhere on the radio that one of the front runners for the governors office for the state of California is going to push for a pot legalization bill. What form that bill will take was not said. If it does appear on the ballot, I would vote for it. I also think that if pot is legalized, then it should be legal to make small amounts of booze for home use, but that, like pot, is a federal prohibition.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 104 (view)

How do you think it will happen?
Posted: 10/18/2013 5:30:00 PM
In 1972, I was in college, and a girl that I happened to like asked me to go on a camping trip to the San Gorgonia Mtns. Seeing how this would excuse me from classes on Weds-Thurs-Friday, I agreed. To make a long story short, we were supposed to meet up with the other part of the hiking club at a place called Slushy Meadows. Needless to say, we got lost and to make matters worse, they had packed in most of the food.

This was in the first few weeks of February........... Fortunately for us, it was either full moon or almost full moon. I had borrowed a plastic tube tent from a friend, but didn't have any hiking boots, or other such equipment. I was talking to friends, and one guy lent me a pair of his chest waders that were actually a bit big, but that allowed me to put layers on underneath, and they kept me dry. I had an overcoat, and a sleeping bag.

The first night was miserable, as it was snowing very hard, one of those snow storms where everything is hushed and you could hear the smowflakes hit the ground. The next day the dumb-a$$es that were supposed to know what they were doing correctly agreed that for the first few nights, to stay put and to make smoke fires. That worked great, except the wind blew the smoke into the forest were we were camped on the edge of. There was a frozen pond that I managed to build as huge fire on about 20feet from shore, and then next morning, I managed to get through the ice, and caught as many blue gill and sunfish as anybody wanted. Lucky for us, the chest waders had line and hooks in most of the pockets.

That presented a dilema, as most of the crowd, excluding Miss-red-hair-green-eyes-with-great-yabos and myself, was vegetarian. There were about 10 or so in our group. About by the second full day, some were trying the fish, which was very good. We did have some salt and knives and things. We shared what ever I caught, and nobody went too hungry. We were spotted by a rescue helicopter on the 4th day, and they sent in Rangers after us. Funny thing, the other group was less than a mile away, just over a rise...........

I think that the episode that you saw was not very representative of what would really happen. Most people instinctively know that there is power and safety in numbers......... Seeing how this was a TV show, who really knows what the people were told before they were set loose. I watch a lot of the "survivor" type shows, such as "Naked and Afraid", "Dual survival",etc., and some of the people do some of the stupidest things you will ever see.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 8 (view)

Small business pricing question
Posted: 10/18/2013 4:04:25 PM
When working alone in a business, the single most important thing is to have systems, and methods of doing what needs to get done. I always say that "WE" get the job done, and the other person in the "WE" is the systems and way of doing things.

When you have set out ways of doing things, then you don't have to invent how to do something as you go along, and everything ges done much faster.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 10/18/2013 10:21:34 AM
Motown........

He was referring to the shipping costs that he is charged by the company that ships the materials that he uses to make his widgets. Of course that is factored into the cost of the material.

I also make and sell small "widgets". If I use $100.00 dollars of material, and that material costs me $50.00 to get it to me, and with that $100.00 of material I can make 30 "widgets", then the material costs of the widgets is $5.00 each. If you didn't factor in the shipping, and were figuring a profit margin of $5.00/widget, with all other costs added in also, then your actual profit margin would be $3.33, not $5.00. If that is not figured in, you will always be wondering why you are not making as much money as you thought you were.

The thing that a lot of people will never get is that profit is NOT an evil thing. The products I make are the best in my field, as I have been in this business for over 35 years, and have refined what I do, constantly updating my procedures, etc. The clients I have depend on my products, and it I didn't make enough profit to stay in business, then they would have to go elsewhere, and pay more for an inferior product. When viewed that way, you are doing your clients a favor by making a profit, and staying in business.

That mindset applys to all business of any size. Where people get mixed up and think that large business' are evil is when they mix up what the end work product of the company, be it a physical widget or a service, with manipulation of the money that flows through the business. Once a company makes a profit, then that is where some have a tendency to us that money for various uses that they really shouldn't have.

If you were to look at companies, you will see that as they get bigger, they hire more MBA's, and where better than to hire an MBA from Haaaavvaaaadd, or Chapman, and think that they are doing the best thing that they can do. The problem is that all of those "A Personality" people get to work, and in order to justify their exhorbitant salaries start implementing changes, and "improvements" that really aren't necessary. This is an almost evolutionary thing that happens, and then all of a sudden, people wonder why a certain company has changed.................. Think Coke, and "New Coke"..... how did that work out? Yes, there are things that need to be changed to keep up with technology and fashion, but most of the time, changes are implemented just because people need to justify their worth, and that, put simply, is a bad thing.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 10/17/2013 4:04:52 PM
You charge for what it costs to package the "unit", they pay for shipping. That way no one can complain about the cost of shipping. When product that you use to make "units" is shipped to you that costs you $100.00, and the handling/shipping charge is $50.00, your cost of the product is $150.00.

Find someplace local that sells whatever it is that they charge you extra to ship.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 16 (view)

What no deviled eggs thread?
Posted: 10/17/2013 2:36:04 PM
For deviled eggs, Costco is your best friend. You can get hard boiled and cleaned, eggs from Costco, 24 per package for about $4.50. Then it is a breeze to make deviled eggs..............

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 28 (view)

World Food Day Oct. 12th
Posted: 10/17/2013 10:40:58 AM
"In most developing countries, food consumed is organic by default free of chemical residues and unadulterated by additives and preservatives. “Organic” certification is not even necessary. Perhaps the best way to study the impact of organic food consumption on the health of residents in US and other developed countries is to design comparative studies with developing (3rd World) countries. It is obvious, isn’t it? "

That is a part of one of the cites just above. That is also a great idea, yet when one considers the average life span of people in developed countries, and the average life span in third world countries, there really is no need to go any further.

Yes, it is obvious.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 39 (view)

Online Dating=Unhealthy?
Posted: 10/16/2013 8:11:12 PM
Maybe the question shouldn't be if online dating is unhealthy, but if way too much is expected of online dating. If you've met more than a dozen or so people on an online dating site, you will see that very few of them actually turn out to be like their online persona makes them out to be.

Unhealthy........ no. but it should be taken with a grain of salt, as it really isn't the end all or be all. After all, until you actually meet the person, you really don't know anything about them.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 82 (view)

Legalizing drugs
Posted: 10/16/2013 3:24:24 PM
"Medical evidence on pot????? Far from negative when comparing to the cigs."

This is sort of like "doctor shopping"...... it depends on who you talk to. Because the pothead generally takes in the smoke, and holds it in longer than a cigarette smoker would, it is more harmful in that respect. But then, not nearly as much pot is smoked as is cigarettes, so whether or not pot is more medically dangerous than alcohol is debatable.

As far as the govt. collecting money on taxes on pot..... well, it is MUCH easier to grow pot.... it is a WEED after all, than it is to grow tobacco, or have your own still for booze. Although there really is no way to know now just how many people would grow their own, I think that one reason that the feds don't want to legalize home growth and use is because once that genie gets out of the bottle, there is no way to get it back in.

As far as legallity goes, just about everybody was drinking some form of alcohol since the beginning of time, yet not nearly that large of a percentage of people smoke/eat pot. At this point, the potheads are screaming that everybody they know smokes pot........... bingo. Of course everybody they know smokes, because that is whom they associate with. Pot is a relatively new thing, so it is not accepted as universally as alcohol is.

Paul K
 Paul K
Msg: 26 (view)

World Food Day Oct. 12th
Posted: 10/16/2013 1:49:57 PM
"Am I right?"

Sorry, but you are not right. I clearly wrote: "It was about one of the ways that they "genetically modify" wheat."

I said "one of the ways". If your "real sources" include Gary Null, Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, don't even bother citing them.

Speaking to a person who was the closest person to a higly placed Monsanto employee is a lot more credible than the three I named above.

We do agree on this:
"I feel bad for your nephew ".

Paul K

Show ALL Forums