Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What is it? (Females, please help I need some advice) Thanks
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 10 (view)

What is it? (Females, please help I need some advice) Thanks
Posted: 8/16/2012 1:41:30 PM
What do you guys think now. I would appreciate the help.
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 9 (view)

What is it? (Females, please help I need some advice) Thanks
Posted: 8/3/2012 5:24:59 AM
Well, I made some changes, please tell me your view point of this profile and any changes I should make.

Every little bit helps thank you sooo much for your time, I can review yours in return if you wish.

PS. Don't worry, I am thick skinned so the stronger you critique, the better.
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 8 (view)

What is it?
Posted: 8/2/2012 7:04:26 AM
Hey man thanks alot. I know what you mean I come sccross real unconfident. Hmm I will have to think of your advice for a while it is good.
This is not the first time I though that, but you see I am not that inconfident. I actually am pretty confident, I do alot of things by my self, I am a business owner, and I have courage mre than most people. Maybe I have to work on the selfworth part. Hmm, you see there is a diference. What do you think dude?

Well anyways you see, even if I am the most confident, doesnt matter, almost 99% of "normal" girls on here don't respond. I don' get it, man. What is it?? They are here seeking the same thing I am. Alot even write they "want a gentleman"....Maybe I just am not that stylish or an A***ole enough?? Or maybe I am Indian...? I have had girls tell me my religion would be an issue or I may run off and marry an Indian girl. You know how that feels when someone prejugge you when you did not even think of doing something like that????
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 10 (view)

Review: Too long winded?
Posted: 8/1/2012 4:43:31 PM
Hey I see there has been some construction on your profile. I havent time to rea the "whole thing" but I see you changed the pics. I still like the oe with your hair tied back as the best. I like the back shot, nice try, but your next to the toilet, looks like your taking a wizz if you were a man sweety... umm more to come...

by the way I still think your super cuuute!

meanwhile, critique mine....
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 14 (view)

HypnoticWolf's Profile Review and Advice Page
Posted: 8/1/2012 4:38:15 PM
Hey its looking good, I like the part about the Trust, Honesty, and Loyalty, since this is what you are looking for in a relationship! good women would like that alot. Great words, and pics but get better pics, these are a lil blurry and stuff. Man your doing good, Im learning fro you.
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 13 (view)

Have at it
Posted: 8/1/2012 4:17:40 PM
I read this one and I thought I commented on it before. Anyway the profile is back up now so I can critique it. Well, I agree with the above crowd, when you put too much mean thing in your profile I will think you ar hard to get. I could try the game to persue, and some times do, but then, if you have a nice vibe and are accepting, I would be happy to message you. I guess you catch more flyes with honey, honey. If I am a nice guy you are looking for you will never see me, sorry. :)

OK for your profile:
"When you said My honesty sometimes gets me in trouble, but you will always know where you stand with me."
You capitalized M for my (simple mistake...unless you think you're full of yourself that you need it cap.). When I read this profile again, I got this since it is put in a nice way.This statement is a nice way of saying "I will honestly tell when your not good enough." (translated: "I am outspoken, and I think highly of me, so I will break up with you when I feel your not good enough for me.") In a way I think this profile s good it honestly depicts the person, however it is the person's view point that needs work on. You see I am not sure what guys you have met and what kind they were to you, or how much they have chased you for you to put this wall up. However you see if you desire a nice guy, do you think you deserve him when you are set to dump him an a drop of a hat, when you "feel" he,s not good enough?

Oh and cussing on your profile and the alcohol, or the pics with you lying down with your legs up isn't lady like dear...

OK, hon, I think thats good for now hope you take it in good stride do better. take care.

Hey if you feel the urge to respond, why don't you rate my profile?
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 6 (view)

What is it?
Posted: 8/1/2012 3:28:11 PM
Would someone please critique my profile, I need some more suggestions please.
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 12 (view)

Need some help guys
Posted: 7/30/2012 6:28:01 PM
Well, let me make this sa little more simpler for you so you have the attention span toread it. I am sorry if you are hurt you by judging you. But isnt that what you you asked me to do? Since you don't like, don't worry I won't do it any more for you .

I may not "seem" like I know about dating or life, but then you are "judging" me. You see, I will take your suggestions but I am speaking with alot of actual life experience that is why I say what I do for you.

I am not saying about any part of society I was not commenting about the sloppy habbits of society from my exprience. I aapologize if that hurt you.

If the oppposite is true, your suggestion is to drink and date and have a merry time F**kng women, am I right? Trust me those women will probably not last, son. And hat mabe what vibe your giving on your profile. Seriously that is true.

Anway I wish you the best on your search and take care.
 Sleek_Stallion

Have at it
Posted: 7/30/2012 6:06:49 PM
Hey your profile dont seem ot work
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 5 (view)

What is it?
Posted: 7/30/2012 6:02:38 PM
Well thank you for all your suggestions. Does anyone else have any suggestions, critiques?
 Sleek_stallion

HypnoticWolf's Profile Review and Advice Page
Posted: 7/29/2012 11:24:59 AM

less is more....meaning keep your clothes on at all times.

Thats funny dude...

But hey try explaing things you like, things you want to do in the future, your favorite...
 Sleek_stallion
Msg: 7 (view)

Review: Too long winded?
Posted: 7/29/2012 11:15:39 AM
cry into their coco pops, lol lolol. What is that mean. That was too funny.

Ok nmdp how are you doing? Yes your profile is too long and lotsa negative confusing statements about you. People can actually take advantage if you show too much inconfidense sweety so watch out.

1. Too long. One reviewer took 1 look at your profile and gave up (lolol). Honestly that is what I was going to do but I said I have to read this... so I skimmed it. It isn't so bad.

2. You do come off like your a little desperate, (writting no one returns messages (that happens to me to, I think it is because f they respond then you can respond back with not good words). Anyway, I am writting other people may see you as inconfidence as a negative but I think it is so cute. I am a little like that too, I guess, take a looke at my profile.

3. The pic where you have your hair back is really nice and needs to be the main. The one where your on your blue car talking on the phone .. seems Ghetto remove also the one that says Thanksgiving, maybe after the dinner and it isnt your best pic.
 Sleek_Stallion
Msg: 4 (view)

What is it?
Posted: 7/29/2012 10:51:14 AM
Whoa firefly,

Thanks alot! Lotsa good tools.

OK Stallion was meant to be like black Stallion. Like the sleekness of a car for ex.: a 57 Chevy with 400 horse power.

Well hung? Whoa. Well I didn't mean that, but ya I guess that name is true for me too, :) (Hey I am not the one who thought it).

ya i've actually seen alot af J*rks on here, most of the time women DONT respond and others they stop responding, also many have such bad rude things ot say about men. It is painful when I am actually looking for a partner. UGGH. Maybe some men are bad and hurt them but it seems they have a culture to hurt men, but why do they act like that? Thats not nice and all men are nt bad. So I wrote what I did (which was actually longer blasting mean girls but I edited it. Anyway I will change it, thanks.
 Chocolate_Stalian
Msg: 2 (view)

What is it?
Posted: 7/29/2012 10:07:59 AM
Thaks.
You see I don't really put my photos online, security reasons, unless I like the person, there should be a way to do tthat, or maybe I will mention it in my ad.

2. Arrogant, (it doesnt seem confident, and**** in a joke? as it was meant)? Ok What do you suggest for acptins..

3. I liked the name because: Chocolate (brown like me but sweet and addictive) Stalian (has lots of endurance and looks sleak and strong) hmm I will work on it.

Well thanks alot, anyway.
 Chocolate_Stalian
Msg: 6 (view)

Need some help guys
Posted: 7/29/2012 9:54:15 AM
Hey,

I don't know you bu you seem like a pretty cool guy. First, please let me make it clear I am not the expert on what women want. Other women would be from here. However I will tell you what I see.

1. The beer shots. It's not a big deal and I don't know about everyone else, but when i see ladies with beer in their hands, I count it as a minus. First I dont drink, and if she doesn't have the strength being a lady, not to drink, (which fine) but then post pics about it? Donnow just is a turn off, cuz I have a flag of what kind of person she is, what she is probably prone to do (since she already accepts alcohol what else...), what kind of crowd she hangs around, what kind of person she is looking for, and etc. Honestly, (tellilng the truth ) I don't want to prejudge, but, I noticed, most women with tatoos are B**ches and low moral. I am sorry if I sound I am generalizing but that is exactly the experience i got. Then I thought is that right for me to think; but then I thought, what woman (nice young lady, yes that is what I want) goes to a tatoo parler (witch ussually seems like its being run by people who do drugs with beards, and tatoos and are close to jail) an subjets herself, to a needle (which from the obove parllor description we don't know how clean the needle is). Also, If you read POF guidlines, it guides you not to put Alcohaol pics or pics where you with your drinking buddies (which you broke that rule)....

2. When you write: "Date is a terrifying word. If you would like to hang out I'm sure we can find something awesome to do."
What is that bro? Ok I truly appreciate you're being yourself, but your scared of dates?? Scared? Some girls may find it cute, but others may find it as a weakness (and showing couple of your weekenesses makes you look exactly that, weak). Rememebr, they are more nervous than you. They (many women) need (or still appreciate) you to be the man and strong, and take her hand and guide her (I don't care how female shovanist you are I feel woman like that poise and confidense, it may be an inbuilt feeling from our prehistoric times that shows her taht she can trust this man since the man is able to protect her and her baby, not be a girl). So that may not be something you want to flaunt, atleast in the beggining...

3. Ok when you write "You're much more likely to find me at the food market than the gym. I love to play football, watching it bores me to tears."
 Chocolate_Stalian
Msg: 1 (view)

What is it?
Posted: 7/29/2012 8:34:29 AM
Ok, I havent got much responses. I think I am a good person and a good catch.

1. which pics do you like the most from 1 to 10.
2. Is it that I am Indian? You know I have been in Florida for most of my life. I think that shouldn't be a reason, but that IS what people notice about me.
3. How am I protraying my self, what do you see of me when reviewing my profile. Once you tell me I cna compare to me. Do I look like a handsome guy, nerd, etc...

I would really lik e your feedback. Thanks Alot.
 Chocolate_Stalian
Msg: 12 (view)

Looking for profile review
Posted: 7/29/2012 8:18:15 AM
Hey, am new to reviewing but not to POF. I feel I have alot of things in common with you. I am also coming from an IT background so I can understand you in a way. I understand you had som issue with your profile where you were not getting the response you wished for. Was this after or before you posted the "French" section? I mean were you getting great responses before?

Well I would speculate not and that you were just asking why. OK I am alot like you I think becaue I am detail oriented and want toask the same thing about my profile.

Here is a few things I noticed that may help you brother:
1. You have good credentials.

2. "I" noticed something about womwn. I noticed (that does not mean everyone noticed) that women "say" they want a gentlemen but inactuallity they wont even if he is standing in front of her. This is the sad ageless question , why does she do that? What I found is that women do as what "thier" "society" accepts and admires. I also noticed now a days alot Alot of women are confused and identify them selves with the wrong culture. In this way, no matter what you have or how "good" you are, all women can't see that since they want the strong agressive type since that is what they grew up with.

3. The first thing I noticed is that your post is very long like my own is. When I shortened my post I noticed I got more responses, however I was not really conveying me (hmm that say something, huh? ) I was concise, to the point, clearly explained my self in a more "acceptable" way (I did not put alot of my opinions or points in it) I was formal.

4. I also noticed (also in life, unlike engineering, or in computers) you dont have to list all your qualification data for the other party to accept you. However you should put relevent qualifications that are the highest, like you don't need to put your highschool subjects on your resume, its understood. So maybe you should only put the relevent things that attracts the other person.

5. I also noticed (in life also) you have to take a breather and step back and think. Why are we doing this? What is the outcome we desire? What can we do in an acceptable manner to reach the outcome? You see you our goal in here is to meet somegreat people and hopefully that special one, right? Well, so you can go with that, we are here to meet someone. To meet someone, you don't need to include so much stuff. Once you meet them and talk with them, you will be abl eto understand how they are and a way to politely say your stuff when the time is right (you mst be honest though and atleast tell then the truth ( in a nice way) in the first or first few meetings and give them a chance to open up and be able to like you or not. Anyway if you list everything here, what will you talk about later? thats why we meet people, to talk and get to know about them and ourselves.

I don't think you need to change things just since your scared to chase girls away, just be you (in a n acceptable way and I think you will be more open to attract that imporant bee with your honey, if you know the saying.
 PlentyUnique1
Msg: 455 (view)

Never married & no kids
Posted: 6/26/2011 9:45:55 PM
writercookmt on 6/21/2011 118 PM
Subject: Never married & no kids
Message: I would simply conclude he (or in my case she) had other priorities they wished to attend to.
I'm 33 never married and no kids - most of the people I know that were married or have kids, they have had a hell of an expensive and troublesome ride just to get where I am. - single.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion - but remember that assumptions are what robs us of something good in life more than protects us from something bad.

Ok why do we in US think marraige = troules? Maybe that's why people are not getting married untill they're sure it will work out(like me). I truthfully heard sooo many bad marraige stories. I rememer many times, after their horrific stories, people even advised me "you better be absolutely prepaired before you get married, if not then face the consequences of what could happen.. fire and brimstone, divorse and domestic violence..." S

Hence, currently, Im not married and "not yet ready for it." It may have gone to my head.

Isn't there some nice marraige stories.
 PlentyUnique1
Msg: 454 (view)

Never married & no kids
Posted: 6/26/2011 9:36:13 PM

Sometimes life gets in the way and didn't think there was an "age" when you had to have kids and be married in order for people not to think you're wierd lol .

There is wake up. Which society are you from? lol

I guess its human nature..
 PlentyUnique1
Msg: 453 (view)

Never married & no kids
Posted: 6/26/2011 9:23:33 PM

Many of them have surrogate dogs or cats of which they have assigned way to much value.

lol. so true, so true,
Their "like" thier baies when actually they need some
 PlentyUnique1
Msg: 34 (view)

The fear of current events
Posted: 6/26/2011 8:31:39 PM
well Chilli I think ur nutts as ussual Although you are a funny ascetic, and have a point.

I think there is a serious threat ...
I think you child has a reason to be concerned. I think you should explain what you should do in the "event of...", or "precautions..."
 plsatalian
Msg: 20 (view)

what do you think
Posted: 4/22/2011 10:31:31 PM
hey Chilli, dang you have a hot tone. Any way I haven't thought about that... She's doing it puposely, ...

But may I ask, why would she??

Take care chilli
 plsatalian
Msg: 19 (view)

what do you think
Posted: 4/22/2011 10:28:24 PM
I think thi is true. Look b4 your you leap brother. Why not find out and ask her honestly?? Does any one do that any more??????????????????????

It some times makes me mad how fast people here in USA (yes I said it (Im not sure of other places but I grew up here and if you don't like it tuff... dont give me awiney reply about where I come from)

Anyway How fast people jit.

its like they're just looking for a reason cut off and to go go get into the next pants.

Ok I live here too, and its making me crazy. READ: I am not saying to put ot with sh*t like liars (they need it) but comnmon. . (I don't know your situation) but maybe you should find out before you gleefull pick your pants up for the next one around. If you are serious then she should be to dangit.

Pleaple try to work things out "FIRST" everthought of that?? Ever thought of the other person on the other side being a PERSON that makes mistakes?? Not a material profile??

So in a long story short, I would say, Find outfirst (how do you know thats her ex anyway?????? and on vacation and just a week ago??????? maybe it was her brother!! Maybe its her ae and he pushed hi way back into her life (which does happen) and she pushed him back out?? Maybe her freaky friend and she didn't want you to see the pictures to look like shes's taking to every guy to you (women do that). You see May be it was her ex but when were the pictures taken??? There are too many holes in this story than swiss cheese. lol.

Just cuz someone posts pics doesn't mean thats when they went on vacation (thought of that?) Find out do reaearch, check when pics were posted, search her other friends in Facebook, search for that guy that was with her on the beach, (don't be creepy but common find out whothe h** this is. Start a conversation with her about the beach, and you ex, and her ex , (her ex - YA HER EX :)) see ask there are more ways than 1 to ... any way... after her then ..

I say wait it out a little, after you "nicely' confronted her about it" and she gave you a reason then move on with her...

If so then wait and SEE this is called DATING people thought of that WAITING an SEEING!!!!! Time ussually irons out most kinks (not all). I think people don't give time for a relationship to develop now a days... Ya maybe we are not meant for each other but tuff it out and see..(If you r not willing to do that than WHY are you with her? - to get in her pants??)

{In Hinduism Time is pesonified by Mother Kali .. and no one can escape time} and time does heal all wound (they say ) So give it Time brother.... Good luck and I hope you find out and hope my post helped you , Yours truly..
 plsatalian
Msg: 427 (view)

Never married & no kids
Posted: 4/22/2011 9:42:12 PM
I do question why.. Yes they are very responsible. but guys having kids in our thirties is a little over the hill. Our bodies are meant to have kids by 20s and 30s (atleast).

Anyway you have one here ...me.

I have tried to say sober. I work alot and had some down turns in life. I was seriously going to get married to a beautiful girl but it did not work out. My family said I should try again and again I met someone but I could not go through with it.. (Long Long story short) After that I thought about it and wanted to take it easy, fix my emotions and date to see what it is I am looking for... can you tell all that on my profile? should I even list that??

I notice when I am talking with a femaile, and I mention I was going to be married, she seams more acceptance of me????? Gosh I mean if I didn;t mention it does that automatically put me in the (never got some- zone?) Do I look that young or desperate??

Anyway what do yuo think?

Show ALL Forums