Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is he uptight about sex?
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 20 (view)

Is he uptight about sex?
Posted: 4/8/2013 1:22:02 AM
"he kinda is a little chunky, but I don't care about that...I've encouraged him to join the gym"

There is a little incongruence here; If he is self conscious about his weight then asking him to join a gym might be fueling the fire, so to speak.

I reckon pushing the boundaries is the way to go, not just the light but in all aspects, that way you'll be showing him how much you like him with no mixed messages.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 21 (view)

Where do you draw the line?
Posted: 3/28/2013 12:50:49 PM
"No squeezing each other's zits."

This made me laugh but...It's one of the funniest AND intimate things you can do for a partner.

Aaaaah dogging in a van eh? Cleverrrrrrrrr lol
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 45 (view)

Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/27/2013 2:49:34 AM
It is better to regret something you HAVE done than something you haven't ;o)

Kudos for the honesty. I have known a situation like this before and it was like the couple opened Pandora's box...It's hard to close it back up.

From my perspective it's a bit like riding a mechanical bull...great fun if you can hang on.

In the short term...nothing wrong with double the pleasure ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 45 (view)

Sex so good it makes you cry ...
Posted: 3/26/2013 7:15:03 PM
I had a g/f who cried as she came a few times, she told me that it was very intense and that she had a huge rush of stress leaving her.
Once she actually passed out after she came and I don't mean just sleep...that was a little shock.

Another would laugh uncontrollably as she came, or cry uncontrollably. A few times she did both, one second she was laughing and in a split second she was crying. She found it very powerful and quite confusing...until she just went with it. Also sometimes she would get goose bumps all over her body too.

I feel good knowing people can get THAT turned on.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 85 (view)

Orgasms from penetration alone
Posted: 3/25/2013 3:14:09 AM
The deepspot orgasm and the A spot are very similar (and hit pretty much the same spot inside) The deepspot does this via the vagina and the A spot via the anus.

Some people can orgasm as the penis penetrates the vagina, this is quite rare though. I'm aware of over a dozen types of orgasm for women and half a dozen for men...lol
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 3/21/2013 7:23:45 AM
"It's how we are wired, and we are all wired differently and in complex patterns, it seems, or maybe not so complex if certain pattern emerge as stated in a previous post."

Having been with a few bi women, it is become apparent to me that each woman is different...and some hugely.

It makes me chuckle when I hear the stories of frustration when one woman can't get another woman to orgasm...for whatever reason. Even though "as a woman she knows her way around another woman's body"

Welcome to our world ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 3/21/2013 6:13:33 AM
@ksayer

"Orgasmisms can be %100 mental...However all female orgasims are clitoral!! "

Eh?

Have any of the ladies had an orgasm through nipple play, spanking, being tickled or just by being told to?
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 121 (view)

I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/20/2013 8:19:20 AM
@house

The information is here so use it for your...and her benefit. Aspire to be the best you can be ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 9 (view)

Blank messages
Posted: 3/20/2013 7:31:58 AM
Try highlighting the whole page (makes it go blue) can you see them now?

Alternatively one step further click on page then CTRL and A together to select all (all text page goes blue) then CTRL and C together (to copy) and paste it into a word document (CTRL and V) does it show up now?
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 118 (view)

I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/20/2013 5:37:42 AM
@hearton You may know your own body but everyone (men, women...and other women) is different.

Orgasms are mental (both men and women have wet dreams with no other stimulation, men have premature ejaculation too)

People should communicate and share their own feelings and bodies imo.

Some men share fantastic orgasms with women through penetration alone. These people are more likely to post on a thread to help other people don't you think?

Do a search for 11 kinds of female orgasm for more on this.

Sometimes there is more in the world than you have already experienced...a mind is like a parachute...works best when open ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 11 (view)

Being more sexual.
Posted: 3/19/2013 3:31:37 AM
Howabout living more in the moment?

Ask yourself what you would do if you if you only had 30mins left and keep asking yourself.

Men can be put into one of 2 broad categories; lover and provider. Choose who/what you want to be.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 67 (view)

How young is too young
Posted: 3/13/2013 5:44:21 PM
@spot, how can you be disturbed by real life stuff?
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 62 (view)

How young is too young
Posted: 3/13/2013 12:46:03 PM
@ hearton I'm sorry about that...obviously it's wrong. I hope that karma...or the Police sorted him. Because I'm a protagonist part of me wants to ask how and when you realised it was wrong...and knowing that is it worse/better?
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 49 (view)

How young is too young
Posted: 3/12/2013 5:20:47 AM
"Anything under 18 is too young for sex and illegal."

Depends where you are ;o) From memory the age of consents are;

Northern Ireland/England 16
Southern Ireland 18
Some states in the US 14 (as long as the other partner is less than 16)
Mexico city 12
Some Muslim countries there is no age...but you have to be married this can be 12 and over too.

I've said in previous posts I have 2 male friends who lost their virginity at 10 and 11 to their 16yr old baby sitter. From a moral/legal perspective this is wrong. From a nature perspective it is real and it happened. The 10yr old one leads a wholesome and healthy lifestyle and he views women in a great light (maybe he grew up too soon but he's very well adjusted)

The 11yr old one had real problems though. He actually got her pregnant (so from a nature perspective viable) and it was his cousin. So the whole family imploded. He is very much a man's man. His view of women is very jaded though, so he was certainly emotionally scarred. His family decided not to press charges but she actually tried to sue him for child benefits when he was older.

It's a funny old world eh ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*

Exclusitivity before sex?
Posted: 3/11/2013 6:04:52 AM
Howabout exclusivity after sex?

Then everyone is a winner...well unless you are rubbish at it...having said that it would be a good incentive to try your hardest ;o)

*sarcotext comes as standard...not an optional extra ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 40 (view)

How young is too young
Posted: 3/9/2013 1:40:11 AM
I certainly think the parenthood thing puts a different spin on it.

No one has ever said "you could be old enough to be my dad" it makes me chuckle though and in my head my retort might be something like "no not I, not possible/ never had kids"

Something that I don't think has been mentioned, if let's say we are talking about a 20yr old girl; I'd like to think I'd be more caring/attentive/experienced/complete lover than a 20yr old guy??

Caveat; Obviously everyone is different
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 86 (view)

I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/9/2013 1:32:45 AM
Kara don't be a hater please.

I thought the abruptness of his comment was mis-calibrated/glib if I'm honest, too.

But I have had the same experience tbh (I was gonna keep my light under the proverbial bushel though).

Because I focus on her pleasure and i find it a turn on, I have always made/had/helped a partner orgasm...
and not only that they all have through penetration alone, too. I don't know why or how, maybe I'm just lucky but that is fact.

All have been in relationships where it's happened many times, we communicate and there would be no need/use/sense in fibbing about it.

I'm aware that lots of women don't and I'm also aware that lots of men are selfish...If I could lay my hands on the answer I'd probably be rich/famous/a guru...or all the previous lol
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 167 (view)

Putting out too soon????
Posted: 3/8/2013 5:42:55 AM
Talk to them early I have 2 male friends that both lost their virginity at 10 and 11...interestingly enough with a 16yr old babysitter.

I know it's not right/ideal/moral/whatever but it does happen so best to talk before it does I reckon.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 80 (view)

I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/7/2013 5:35:18 PM
/\/\/\/\/\ Amen to that!
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*

How young is too young
Posted: 3/7/2013 5:07:27 PM
Age is only important if you are a bottle of wine IMO.

Also everyone is different. I've met 40 year olds that are immature and 20 yr olds who are very mature for their age.

When I was 19 I had a 9 month relationship with a 33 year old and at 21 a short fling with a 42 year old.

One friend of mine is 46 and his wife is 28, they are both well adjusted/happy. Another friend is 48 and his wife is 30 and his father is 66 with a wife of 33.

A few years ago I was pursued by a 19 year old, she was lovely but quite vulnerable so I didn't reciprocate, choosing to be good friends instead.

I'm 42 and I'd have no problem seeing a 20 year old. I have a large social circle of 20 something friends, they are fun.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 77 (view)

I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/7/2013 4:47:31 PM
Something I learnt today; it is possible to reach orgasm through being tickled...so that's number 12 ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 8 (view)

compulsory swimming lessons for kids?
Posted: 3/7/2013 5:02:44 AM
This is an new and superb thing for all to learn. the natural progression after is to be able to swim too.

http://vimeo.com/26021157
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 69 (view)

I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/7/2013 1:10:12 AM
What kind of orgasm? This makes good reading.

http://monicasbox.wordpress.com/2012/07/15/11-different-types-of-orgasms/
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 16 (view)

Keeping Photos of an ex after it's over?
Posted: 3/7/2013 12:57:57 AM
I believe it's all about the intention;

If you keep a photo because it makes you smile/happy for even a millisecond then I see no harm in it.

If you are keeping them for revenge that is a whole different story

Hopefully your choice in partner is a good one and you can trust them to take the best care of something like that. As the OP's husband did...mostly ;o)

I think that if someone asks you to get rid of them, then that says more about their own insecurities. I do think that a lucky charm is a bit....well let's say misplaced in this instance. However I'd say take it as a compliment and let him believe that it protects him. It would be awful if you insisted on it back and heaven forbid something happened to him.

If you do start to get rid of old nude photos, where would it end? Do you go through your FB timeline and delete all of your exes there too? Who has that kind of time? ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 55 (view)

blokes!! please answer this!
Posted: 3/1/2013 1:12:16 AM
Very rarely pee after sex, normally far too tired from all the exertion ;o)

Never had any infection or blockages (in fact I had never heard of this) but of course everyone makes their own choice.

I have to say that one of the best things is you both coming together and instantly falling asleep...

and waking up the next morning still still inside her, that is amazing!
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 121 (view)

Putting out too soon????
Posted: 2/20/2013 5:34:05 AM
I reckon people who are rubbish at sex will wait to "get to know" someone...

...and people who are great aren't worried about putting someone off...just saying ;o)

*removes tongue from cheek*
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 6 (view)

compulsory swimming lessons for kids?
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:28:13 AM
I totally agree with most people here...

Absolutely everyone should get the opportunity to learn to swim. Apart from the safety aspect, once you can swim it opens up the way to many other water based sports; like sailing, canoeing, windsurfing, , rowing, scuba diving...etc.

As I understand it one of the poorer London Boroughs did a study and they came up with a figure of 60% of their population were non swimmers... scary!
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 201 (view)

Spanking - What's the deal?
Posted: 2/7/2013 3:17:23 PM
OP It's a bit about the physical stimulation...which leads to the chemical.

And it's also a lot about the mental; power, sensory overload, feelings of confusion/trepidation/submissiveness as well as inner calm/elation/trust/exhaustion and many others.

If you'd like to try and see if you are in fact responsive, in a sexual way it's quite simple.

You want to get yourself into a doggy style position as well as being comfy and stable, perhaps kneeling on the floor next to a bed and laying your chest on it. It's up to you.

You want to be able to happily stimulate/masturbate yourself as you do get a partner (someone who is trustworthy/sensible) to stroke and caress your bottom.

You need to let them know how things are building up and when you are nearly at orgasm you get them to gently slap your bottom. If you want to control the pressure you can shout out what percentage of pain it is...obviously 100% is the maximum but it's probably best to build up to that ;o)

Alternatively just say harder or softer or just like that. The tempo should be about the speed of Queen's song Another one bites the dust.

Now one of 2 things will happen

1 The orgasm feelings will slightly subside (you can choose to go with it if you like and stimulate yourself harder to try and counter act this. I'd suggest not to in the 1st instance, just go back to being caressed.

Or 2 The slapping mixed with the tempo will heighten your feelings and maybe send you over the edge to an orgasm.

Then you should have a better idea...just have fun exploring ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 21 (view)

bicurious and unaware of proper way to communicate that to gf
Posted: 2/6/2013 3:03:39 PM
Op you have a great frame of mind and I can certainly see that you care a lot for this girl.

IMO I think you should start slowly, the whole sexual journey can be great fun. It would be superb if you could help her along that path. Relish every step and do as much together as possible.

You would need to go as slowly as SHE is happy with but you really need to lead her (assuming she trusts and cares for you that should be ok, if done respectfully)

I'd be inclined to put your bi curious stuff to one side for the moment; once you have success with small steps then you can keep doing them (they will become the norm)

I would suggest some kind of counselling for her or you both, maybe sexual or just relationship stuff. If you can show her that you think she is wonderful and you want to please her in every way...and you'll get vicarious please from that too, then I think you'll both be sorted.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 8 (view)

bicurious and unaware of proper way to communicate that to gf
Posted: 2/5/2013 1:13:54 PM
I advocate the being honest approach too. I understand it feels like an "all or nothing" conversation,

One way of testing the waters would be to say something like...

I had this really odd dream the other night I was *insert story about you and another guy in a risque situation with as much detail as you see fit*...and the really odd thing about it was I work up a bit turned on. What's that all about you reckon?"

That gives her a chance to be honest back (open question so her response will come from within her)

When you are dreaming you aren't responsible for what you are thinking/dreaming so she won't be judgemental.

Think of all the questions she might ask and have "fluffy" answers back (fluffy but truthful) so you can communicate a little further/deeper.

If her response is/or gets bad. Just say "oh well it is just a dream I guess" and LEAVE IT AT THAT.

By not talking about it again you'll give her a chance to process it in her own time. The chances are she'll say something about it in the future. You will need to decide what to do if that does/doesn't happen.

Hope it helps.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 41 (view)

whats with a threesome??
Posted: 2/5/2013 10:51:46 AM

Can you explain a little further what you mean by beta or alpha behaviour, concerning monogamy or its opposite?

I'll try, it's quite a big topic (do a search for Alpha vs Beta males, for more ideas)

One way of thinking about it is the lover vs provider frame of reference that some people have. Think Hugh Hefner as the lover type and the characters that Hugh Grant typically plays in his films, as the Beta type. Both might get the girl but one has his pick of a bunch and the other has total focus on one. Who is likely to be more monogamous?

In the animal kingdom, within a pride of lions. you get the Alpha male (the head of the pride) He gets the best food (1st sitting at the kill...that a lioness has brought him) He has his pick of the females and generally as many as he wants. Then the Beta males would be further down the pride. Getting their own food or waiting until the Alpha has eaten before tucking in. He typically will sex any female that he can get away with and more often than not far fewer than the Alpha.

The way forward refers to the human race...this does better the more integrated we are. So if more people are interacting sexually and with different partners then that enriches the whole human race. Bad genes are lost, good ones become more prevalent (apart from the throwbacks but nature has a solution to this problem too) So this could be considered Alpha behaviour and would progress us faster than Beta behaviour, Ie: monogamy.

Society is what dictates what we "should" do. Nature lets us do what we want...some would say need. At the end of the day we need to reproduce otherwise we'll die out as a race.

Btw cheating would be considered Beta behaviour too. An Alpha male would more likely live as a single person, or be in an open relationship, where he can be open and honest about his lifestyle.

I do get your point about intellectual maturity and such but cavemen/women never had all that and they coped pretty well. Most of the rest of the animal population don't have that either thinking about it.

Look up "Maslow's hierarchy of needs" that is a good insight into this.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 38 (view)

whats with a threesome??
Posted: 2/4/2013 1:30:14 AM

But why do some people insist on claiming that human nature for all humans are such-and-such way?

The way I understand it 5% of the creatures on the planet have monogamous partnerships...don't forget though some have many due to a high mortality.

It has been said that this is a Beta behaviour in humans...hence becoming the norm. Alpha behaviour would be different.

One odd thing, if monogamous relationships are the way forward then why is there so much divorce and cheating going on? So much in fact it is acceptable in society.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 32 (view)

whats with a threesome??
Posted: 2/2/2013 11:22:04 PM
There wasn't anything to dislike really, just go into it with an open mind ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 27 (view)

whats with a threesome??
Posted: 2/2/2013 3:44:55 AM
After my 1st 3some I was smiling like a Cheshire cat for 3 weeks...guess it worked for me ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 56 (view)

Putting out too soon????
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:36:55 AM
@talk; Did you communicate all that with her, during the night or the day after?
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 70 (view)

what do women think of a man who tries to get it on first date
Posted: 2/1/2013 12:58:12 AM
@chatty; no problem. I do get what you are saying.

@shakti; nothing good with a good mass debate...why we are here I'd suggest ;o)

@1wish; society has a lot to answer for...it's hard to follow your own path.

Someone suggested "how can a man that has just met you care?" (or something like that) Well in my book that is called respect.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 55 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2013 3:55:50 AM
I was teasing ...it does highlight something though.

If a guy behaves in a way that he might not be a "long term prospect" then he might get lots of goodbye sex.

*sarcotext comes as standard ;o)*
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 53 (view)

Posted: 1/29/2013 3:38:56 PM
Have sex with someone you don't like and not have sex with someone you do like?

How interesting...;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 18 (view)

Putting out too soon????
Posted: 1/28/2013 1:34:29 PM
I would suggest too early is on the bus on the way to the "date"

@salty would your tagline be "tantum scio quod vidi" then? I'd trans;ate it for you ...but frankly can't be bothered ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 28 (view)

Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/28/2013 9:52:23 AM

They are called "fantasies" for a reason. Leave it at that.

I strongly disagree; if early man (and woman) didn't fantasize about living somewhere a little warmer and drier we'd still be living in caves.

I have done this and it was an amazing experience. One of my best friends was seeing a woman and that was one of her fantasies...to be blindfolded and tied to the bed, to hear the doorbell go. He'd answer the door and let a stranger in and wait downstairs.

I spent the next hour with her and then called him back and we both spent the next 2 and a half hours with her. I'll spare your blushes and leave what we did to your imaginations.

Someone once said " A mind is like a parachute and works best when open".
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 11 (view)

Putting out too soon????
Posted: 1/28/2013 2:46:19 AM
I personally am a "go with the flow" kinda guy. If I'm enjoying myself it's all good and I'll keep going...if I'm not I'll stop.

I'm most compatible with women who are similar I suppose. One whose is willing to listen to her own body and do what she feels is right/good. Letting yourself go and living in the moment is hugely attractive in my book.

My longest one night stand lasted 4 and a half years...maybe I'm just not "normal"...;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 22 (view)

Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/28/2013 2:17:07 AM
I would suggest that you explore it further and in as much detail as possible. That way you keep the fantasy alive and you can enjoy it more.

You could always draw up a contract, in which you can set boundaries or what you want/don't want to happen. Then if you find a suitable candidate he can fill it in and sign it etc. That would cover you both if something untoward happens. You could set up a webcam too...there are a number of ways to safeguard yourself.

One way to go about it would be to find a site for local swingers. I know there are people that have done this kinda stuff. You could get to know them online and maybe even speak to people who have had the same experience.

Screen the person thoroughly. The lead up to anything like this is as much fun, so there is no need to rush ;o) Be aware that most guys are optimists and would love the thought of this...in reality it's a lot more scary/real. Lots of guys just won't be able to hack it/perform. If they've done something like this before then you have a good idea they can again. Plus if you want a reference then that is entirely possible too.

Have fun with it.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 49 (view)

Do you look good for your age?
Posted: 8/24/2009 3:05:10 PM
Too right I do!

I put it down to too many E numbers and an easy paper round as a child
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 16 (view)

Orgasm Too Fast...?
Posted: 8/24/2009 11:23:59 AM
I can't see a "problem".

Like all things in life, "timing" is important and "balance" is essential.

If I may be flippant, you could find a bloke who was premature, them problem solved.

The sensitivity, was explained to me, like doing 12 rounds with Mike Tyson, getting ten bells knocked out of you, then your trainer coming up and saying, "Audley Harrison wants to fight you now, but don't worry he'll be gentle", hahaha!

I agree communication/honesty is key.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 13 (view)

Orgasm Too Fast...?
Posted: 8/24/2009 7:52:11 AM
I had a partner who had exactly this experience. I learned to adjust what I was doing so that we could compliment each other.

I would verbally play with her, lots, and physically touch her all over, but concentrating less on the regular spots. You will be amazed how many varied ways for a sensitive woman to experience an orgasm?

Once she did orgasm she was hyper sensitive, to the point I couldn't touch her, at all! So multiple orgasms were not possible.

On a plus side she learnt to make herself orgasm without even touching herself and it was a great ego boost for me, to know she would be "spent" every time we got together.

I never thought she might want to desenistise herself, hmmm. Something that was different for her was anal sex, she found that she could last longer, like that.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 32 (view)

imposssible climax
Posted: 8/23/2009 2:29:35 AM
Hey Royal, there is a great online resource that I found a while ago, with some brilliant advice.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Great-Sex-859/

Hope it helps.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 18 (view)

30 Something Woman Being Chased By 19 yr old Male
Posted: 8/17/2009 10:28:39 AM
I'm just thinking about all the blokes I know/knew at 19 and who they are what they have done.

3 are in the Army/Navy and have fought for Queen and Country in various wars.

1 has an 8yr old child.

1 is well on his way to being a millionaire.

They can all smoke and drink and legally have sex in the UK.

Did you also know that the average age of a man who works at NASA is 24?

Just my 2p's worth ;o)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 14 (view)

30 Something Woman Being Chased By 19 yr old Male
Posted: 8/13/2009 2:16:32 AM
When I was 19 I had a year long relationship with a 33yr old. We both had lots of fun and we grew because of it.

Not sure who actually came on to who, as we were in a large social circle together.

The whole experience was good and I still chat to her from time to time.

I believe that people are like jigsaw puzzle pieces; you don't have to be the same to fit together perfectly.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 57 (view)

orgasms- do you persevere to crack the code?
Posted: 8/12/2009 12:22:34 AM
Hi Free,

Your questions are pretty perceptive. We all have to learn from the beginning; there is no "Great sex memory chip" that we can implant......sadly, haha!

For the longest time there has been quite a stigma attached to squirting orgasms. Firstly because very few women get to experience them. So their is kind of a myth around it. As it happens, most women should be capable of having them.

And secondly, because a woman isn't really sure herself, on the whole. To get to the point where she has a squirting orgasm the woman generally goes through a phase when she does feel like she wants to pee. The recomendation is for her to pee right before sex, so that she knows her bladder is empty. Then relax through that sensation, so that the squirting can happen.

During sex it is possible for a woman to lose control of her bladder, I know of one lady who pee'd like mad every time she orgasmed, she couldn't help it. So there is confusion because of this too. So you were right ;o)

There is a website called "about" Do a search for "How to have great sex" You will find lots of information about this and other good stuff ;o) Then if you want to see it, check out "Spankwire" I think the clip is called "How to give women a squirting orgasm" That's a porn place, by the way, haha!

Can anyone tell me if I'm allowed to post URL's here, without getting booted off? Ta

Anyway, good questions, hope I could help.

For the benefit of WAKH I just made all this up, in the hope that the women off here will sleep with me
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 47 (view)

orgasms- do you persevere to crack the code?
Posted: 8/11/2009 7:17:10 AM
There is another way; you could embrace it, enjoy it, be glad that it's happening, rub it all over yourself, take it in your mouth, swap it and even drink it. After all what's good for the goose...........and all that ;o)

I agree that towels are a good 1st step. Whatever makes you both happy/comfortable.

Whehey! I'm glad I have the mental age of 16, hahaha!

Show ALL Forums