Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Guys who collect...held to a different standard?
 morefunwith2
Msg: 71 (view)

Guys who collect...held to a different standard?
Posted: 2/13/2012 8:50:36 AM

Most women tend to judge these things as "put or turn offs"

Can you provide any data to support this hypothesis?
Come on now, am sure Sheldon would never make such a ridiculous claim...
 morefunwith2
Msg: 2 (view)

older couples
Posted: 1/31/2012 10:53:12 AM

That was too funny...
 morefunwith2
Msg: 110 (view)

Is hair style a package deal on a woman?
Posted: 1/14/2012 6:01:23 AM
I am one of the minority that do like woman with short hair but for the OP to even suggest to a woman that she should change her hair really does smell like a control freak who is testing the waters to see if she is a possible next victim.
 morefunwith2
Msg: 15 (view)

Online question
Posted: 1/6/2012 5:10:50 AM
Chat mode is something you enable when you chose your mail settings, if you chose
allow users to initiate chat requests with me
then the system will show you available for chat once you have logged on to the site even if you are not there to accept the request.
 morefunwith2
Msg: 103 (view)

When a gal says, how do i know you're not a serial killer or rapist?
Posted: 1/4/2012 10:00:37 AM
I still am amazed after all these years at the complete lack of common sense displayed by some woman on here. Just the other day I get a message and she wants to exchange email addresses. Her email is her full name @ service provider. A quick search and I now have her phone number and address. If I had been a rapist or serial killer she would have been another statistic.
 morefunwith2
Msg: 19 (view)

Prey or chase drive? Can it be trained out of a dog?
Posted: 1/1/2012 8:24:55 AM
The cat was obviously messing with the Dog, he kept invading his space trying to provoke him. After the 5th time the dog had had enough and gave a WARNING NIP... No big deal IMHO
 morefunwith2
Msg: 18 (view)

Lying about location just to get an email through - common?
Posted: 12/31/2011 1:45:28 PM
How about she says she is a non smoker but her main profile pic shows a pack of cigs and an ashtray beside her...
 morefunwith2

Meet Me - profiles read before saying Yes/No??
Posted: 12/31/2011 7:17:12 AM
In my opinion I think that the email alerts are bogus and would be very surprised if real people actually use the feature. I think they are just a devious way to get people to come visit the site that have been away for a while!

I have received several So and So wants to meet you alerts and as yet not one of the ladies that I sent a message saying thanks for the interest would like to get to meet you as well has ever bothered to reply to me!!
I even received one from a lady who I could not contact even if I wanted to as her mail filter had been set to maximum 50 years old.
 morefunwith2
Msg: 18 (view)

Awakening!
Posted: 12/31/2011 6:54:37 AM
Great Post....Thanks for sharing
 morefunwith2
Msg: 102 (view)

How much of a difference does 20 pounds REALLY make?
Posted: 12/10/2011 2:01:08 PM
20 pounds is nothing IMO

I once met a woman on here who was closer to 120 pounds heavier than her profile pic....
 morefunwith2
Msg: 9 (view)

Need help understanding Chat
Posted: 12/6/2011 5:37:26 AM
Just means that they have the chat feature turned on, does not meant that they are ready and willing to chat with just anyone who contacts them!!
 morefunwith2

Let's Get POF Sudbury Events Happening!
Posted: 7/12/2010 6:48:36 PM
Having the same problem here in the Soo...
 morefunwith2
Msg: 3 (view)

Help Please, Just a few questions...
Posted: 6/26/2010 10:13:20 AM

3) on your mail page.. at the bottom.. links to events in your area.
Also a good way to get to the forums, which are so very hidden now

There is a header and an empty box below it that's says local events but is a dead link...

Am thinking the reason maybe that nobody here in the Soo has organized any events. when I was in Ottawa and then Kingston the POF peeps in those cities were very active with gatherings...

May have to organize an event just to test my theory!!!
 morefunwith2
Msg: 1 (view)

Help Please, Just a few questions...
Posted: 6/26/2010 5:42:59 AM
Hi folks, I know some of the following may be redundant! I did search and any answers were from years old posts so am thinking this stuff is recent changes! I have been away for over a year and there have been a lot of changes that have me curious!

1) My forum posts are no longer on my profile which is not neccesarily a bad thing but just curious as to why!

2) There is no link from the POF site to the forums, It made me think that management decided to do away with them until i accidentally came across a link. Is this intentional?

3) Lastly do not see any links to the local POF get togethers...excepting here on the forum boards,,Used to see them on the start page when logging in if my memory is correct!
 morefunwith2
Msg: 5 (view)

POF Tips for users from my point of view: Some Sarcastic Humor
Posted: 6/25/2010 4:46:26 PM
Wanted meaningful overnight relationship and if that works out who knows we may even become friends!
 morefunwith2
Msg: 1969 (view)

My Joke Thread
Posted: 2/12/2009 4:18:24 AM
Union Rules ...
A dedicated union steel worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas and, as you would expect, decided to check out the local brothels.

When he got to the first one, he asked the Madam, "Is this a union house?"

No," she replied, "I´m sorry it isn´t."

"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The house gets $80 and the girls get $20," she answered.

Mightily offendedat such unfair dealings, the union man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop.

His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the Madam responded, "Why yes sir, this is a union house. We observe all union rules."

The man asked, "And if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The girls get $80 and the house gets $20."

"That´s more like it!" the union man said. He handed the Madam $100, looked around the room and pointed to a stunningly attractive blonde. I´d like her," he said.

"I´m sure you would, sir," said the Madam.

Then she gestured to a 72-year old woman in the corner, "but Ethel here has 53 years seniority and she´s next
 morefunwith2
Msg: 1963 (view)

My Joke Thread
Posted: 2/10/2009 4:44:25 PM
Valentine
Little Melissa comes home from first grade and tells her father that they learned about the history of Valentine’s Day.

"Since Valentine’s Day is for a Christian saint and we’re Jewish," she asks, "will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?

Melissa’s father thinks a bit, then says "No, I don’t think God would
get mad.

Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"Osama Bin Laden," she says

"Why Osama Bin Laden," her father asks in shock

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we’re not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit.

And if other kids saw what I did and sent valentines to Osama, he’d love everyone a lot.

And then he’d start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn’t hate anyone anymore."

Her father’s heart swells and he looks at his daughter with newfound pride.

"Melissa, that’s the most wonderful thing I’ve ever heard."

"I know," Melissa says, "and once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could blow his ass away."
 morefunwith2

Does My Profile Really Suck?
Posted: 3/18/2008 8:57:29 AM
No it doesn't suck, but does need a bit of work as mentioned in the other responses.

The paragraph issue is the biggest turn off for me...Break it up into a few and am sure you will get more guys willing to read until the end....

I might add that some of us do read the interests sections so you really do need to put some in. Separate each one with a comma eg, Movies, Music, Travel,

And last but not least your age range is probably cutting you off from the early 50's crowd so unless you have a hangup about men in their 50's you may want to bump it up so those guy's can send you messages as well...That of course is your call....

Good luck in your search...
 morefunwith2
Msg: 36 (view)

Being Honest about your Past
Posted: 3/16/2008 2:13:09 PM

I know you won't believe this, but I'm on here for the FORUMS

Yep this sure sounds like someone just here for the forums......

Not looking to jump in to a relationship but would consider long term commitment with Mr. Right. Fun loving, active, love a good sense of humour. Like romantic dinners, and walking on a moonlit night.
 morefunwith2

Was This Teacher Being Fair?
Posted: 3/16/2008 9:24:41 AM

well in that case i suppose its a bit funny

NOT even close to being funny, Racist yes....Funny no....

morefunwith2
Msg: 23 (view)

Should I date a guy with a dog even though I don't like dogs?
Posted: 3/15/2008 8:36:10 PM

"Never trust someone who doesn't like dogs".

I would add or trust someone your dog doesn't like
 morefunwith2
Msg: 10 (view)

Some Etiquette Tips for Chatting on IM
Posted: 3/15/2008 11:00:08 AM
#10 do not IM when under the influence,

One evening I get an IM request from a lady I had been chatting back and forth with for a few weeks and up until that point was really interested in her. Took me a few minutes to realize that she was really drunk and was carrying on more than one chat since she kept messing up and typing in what was obviously the wrong chat window judging from her responses.

The deal breaker was when I tried to excuse myself and close the window she freaked out and started calling me every name under the sun...
 morefunwith2
Msg: 17 (view)

My girl's friend wants to get her drunk at this party...
Posted: 3/14/2008 7:34:52 AM

If you two are gf, bf, then why in the he!! she is not inviting you to this party? To me, that is the main issue.

Good question was wondering that as well.....

Also......
Why do you still have an active profile?????
 morefunwith2
Msg: 28 (view)

KINGSTON PLENTY OF FISH 2ND ANNIVERSARY MARCH 29TH 2008 AT RAXXS KINGSTON
Posted: 3/7/2008 7:36:12 AM

Dont worry Morefunwith2........I am sure Retro hasnt forgot ya. Trust me you will feel welcomed, she is a sweetheart....lol well maybe...

Thanks cutie but ummmm wondering what you mean "well maybe"
Do you have something you wish to share with us newbies???

Morefunwith2....I apologize.....I have been neglecting my duties....please forgive my tardiness.....Look forward to seeing you at the even

That's no problem lady cougar,,,
Your tardiness is forgiven.....

And a note to all newbies, do not hesitate to come out,
you will not meet a friendly group of people.

Miss Popcorn, I was going to attend but now you are telling us that the group isn't friendly!
Whats up with that???

Oh and before I forget....

I vote for Roy in his grass skirt, Shaggy(Jim) and Mike in ties.
Providing that they are wearing other clothes as well
 morefunwith2
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 3/6/2008 9:07:44 AM
Thanks for the welcome ktownboy,

I waited a couple of days to see if retrogirl or lady linx would say hi and welcome but i guess they are just too shy... yeah right....lmao

Well I am hurt, cause even though we spent hours dancing and partying together at an Ottawa POF Party
And I think retro should even have a few pics of me from that party...

They forgot me,,,,,
 morefunwith2

Back to the fish tank.....
Posted: 3/3/2008 8:46:07 AM
Hi folks,
Did ya miss me? Probably not eh...
Well I am back after after a 6 or 7 months hiatus and ready to do some posting again,
Just moved to a new town where I only know a few people but I am planning on being very active in my new community as well as getting to know the people that organize the POF Kingston functions.
So will have lot's to write about I am sure..

Talk to you soon and make it a great day!!!
 morefunwith2

Posted: 3/3/2008 8:03:30 AM
Hello K Towners,

Just moved from Ottawa a few weeks back and decided to get active on POF again,
(was on a 6 month hiatus) and am looking forward to meeting and partying with you all...

Cya on the 29th
 morefunwith2
Msg: 17 (view)

What meaneth this????
Posted: 6/29/2007 1:09:06 PM
You could tell him that if he wants you to be his Queen he will have to become a Enuch...
 morefunwith2
Msg: 23 (view)

EEWWW!! THE WEIRDEST YET!!!! in 25 years...
Posted: 6/29/2007 12:12:29 PM
Weirdest thing I have ever read on these forums!
Meeting someone at McDonalds for a first date!!
EEWWWWWWW is right...
 morefunwith2
Msg: 22 (view)

BUSTED
Posted: 6/28/2007 12:01:15 PM
Maybe she noticed that all of your posts have been posted in the last week which is just a little suspect since you joined way back in 2005.......Nice try though
 morefunwith2

Profile review
Posted: 6/28/2007 10:13:20 AM
Hi Robbie,
Really don't see a problem with your profile other than your headline makes you sound a bit desperate, actually if you were in Ottawa I would have contacted you!
Could be just a lack of available fishies in your area...

Good luck and happy Fishing!!

mfw2
 morefunwith2

Have i gone too far the other way??......
Posted: 6/28/2007 9:50:52 AM
Hi Niki,
First I would lose the last pic, it's not very flattering(No Smile)
I know with children it's got to be hard to date but you really need to reconsider having guy's over to cook for them when you first meet! Saftey first should be your main concern and besides do you really want your kids meeting strangers who may or may not be sexual predators. Other than that I agree with Dean, your profile is fine
you just need to spice it up a little!

Good luck and happy fishing!!!

mfw2
 morefunwith2
Msg: 10 (view)

Funny Things Writtne On a Truck
Posted: 6/14/2007 5:00:29 PM
"Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You"
 morefunwith2

From the mouths of babes
Posted: 6/14/2007 3:21:35 PM
A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barber chair eating a snack cake while her dad gets his hair cut. The barber says to her, 'Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie.' She says, 'Yes, I know, and I'm gonna get boobs too.'
 morefunwith2
Msg: 16 (view)

Facebook phenomenon :D
Posted: 6/14/2007 7:12:17 AM
Count me in as being addicted !
The first time someone sent me an invitation to join I sent a message back saying thanks but no thanks. I thought was for kids! So I get another invite but this time from someone I used to work with in Toronto! We had each others email address but the extent of our communication over the last 5 years consisted mostly of forwarding jokes. So decided to check it out and see what all the hype was about!
It's amazing and despite all the paranoid people in this thread I would never give it up!
You only give out as much info as you are comfortable to give!

While writing this post a thought occured to me!
There are some saftey concerns with woman dating guy's they meet online!
You don't know who they are and they could be scammers or worse!
So I meet a lady she wants to get to know me I send her a link to my profile
and bingo she can see 25 of my family and friends! If this doen't make a lady feel secure and be able to trust me then she shouldn't be internet dating!!!

mfw2
 morefunwith2
Msg: 6 (view)

In bed...
Posted: 6/11/2007 6:26:01 AM
He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at.....in bed
 morefunwith2
Msg: 141 (view)

Post a JOKE
Posted: 5/24/2007 6:51:55 AM

"Some bloke just threw up outside but all the good stuff's gone already".

Oh my gad that is one of the sickest jokes I ever heard!!!!

A Father's Last Request

A husband and wife had four boys. The odd part of it was that the older three had red hair, light skin, and were tall, while the youngest son had black hair, dark eyes, and was short.
The father eventually took ill and was lying on his deathbed when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, before I die, be totally honest with me - is our youngest son my child?"

The wife replied, "I swear on everything that's holy that he is your son."

With that the husband passed away. The wife then muttered, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."
 morefunwith2

Advice, like youth, probably just wasted on the young
Posted: 5/21/2007 4:52:07 PM
Mary Schmich
Published June 1, 1997 Chicago Tribune

Inside every adult lurks a graduation speaker dying to get out, some world-weary pundit eager to pontificate on life to young people who'd rather be Rollerblading. Most of us, alas, will never be invited to sow our words of wisdom among an audience of caps and gowns, but there's no reason we can't entertain ourselves by composing a Guide to Life for Graduates.

I encourage anyone over 26 to try this and thank you for indulging my attempt.

Ladies and gentlemen of the class of '97:

Wear sunscreen.

If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long-term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this advice now.

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth. Oh, never mind. You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded. But trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked. You are not as fat as you imagine.

Don't worry about the future. Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind, the kind that blindside you at 4 p.m. on some idle Tuesday.

Do one thing every day that scares you.

Sing.

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Floss.

Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself.

Remember compliments you receive. Forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Keep your old love letters. Throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch.

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives. Some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don't.

Get plenty of calcium. Be kind to your knees. You'll miss them when they're gone.

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary. Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate yourself either. Your choices are half chance. So are everybody else's.

Enjoy your body. Use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room.

Read the directions, even if you don't follow them.

Do not read beauty magazines. They will only make you feel ugly.

Get to know your parents. You never know when they'll be gone for good. Be nice to your siblings. They're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.

Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle, because the older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.

Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard. Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft. Travel.

Accept certain inalienable truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old. And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

Respect your elders.

Don't expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund. Maybe you'll have a wealthy spouse. But you never know when either one might run out.

Don't mess too much with your hair or by the time you're 40 it will look 85.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia. Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.

But trust me on the sunscreen.
 morefunwith2
Msg: 8 (view)

Do some of these profiles seem too well written?
Posted: 5/12/2007 10:43:31 AM
Mallard Hunter Said

Personally, I type my profile in Word so I can use the tools available to me.

Reminded me of a poem!

Eye Halve a Spelling Chequer

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rarely ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.

-- Sauce unknown
 morefunwith2
Msg: 42 (view)

help needed on thorny topic
Posted: 5/11/2007 5:05:47 AM
If you want or are in need of a good laugh visit 419eaters dot com
These lads scam the scammers,

Turn about is fair play right?
 morefunwith2

What is it about nurses???
Posted: 5/9/2007 7:56:54 AM
Ex wife was a nurse, she was working for a Naturopathic Doctor as a Colon Therapist
for those of you who don't know what that is, they send a flow of warm water through a tube that is stuck up your butt! Cleans you out real good!
Point is....
All her patients were azz holes
and every day was a crappy day!

The Uniform??? Have you seen what they wear now? OR scrubs or smocks with teddy bears, or little lambs, or some other whimsical creature.

Pet peeve of mine, scrubs are what they are supposed to change into when they get to to work! That way they don't bring any germs with them that they may have picked up on the way! But I see more and more of them wearing them out in public all the time!

mfw2
 morefunwith2

Taking care of Grandma
Posted: 5/9/2007 7:26:17 AM
A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. My farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says,

"I see, take these pills and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady comes back.

"Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts... Although still silent... stink terribly."

The doctor says,

"Good!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, lets work on your hearing..."
 morefunwith2

Answers to her Questions
Posted: 5/8/2007 6:42:34 AM
ms behaving

Thanks but when I found(not created) the list of questions I considered it as a public service for all my fellow men fishies that I make sure that they see it and thats why I posted it here! I advise them to memorize the answers and keep them to only be used when absolutley necessary! Over usage could be hazardous to your health!

mfwt
 morefunwith2
Msg: 27 (view)

Attraction in your 50's
Posted: 5/8/2007 6:32:09 AM

I am forever being told by people that barely know me that I look 10 – 15 years younger than my actual age.

Took a look at your pics ms behaving and and all I can say is you have nice friends but they are lying to you! That or they just don't know what a 50 something woman looks like these days!

And I don't want to date someone who doesn't know who April Wine is! That's for sure!

ms behaving, lmao
Seems like that was my part of a conversation from another thread...
The other readers on this post must be wondering what you were on about.
 morefunwith2

Answers to her Questions
Posted: 5/7/2007 6:48:00 AM
1. WHY ARE MEN SUCH JERKS? It's a testosterone thing. Much similar to your PMS thing, we men suffer from testosterone poisoning. Why do you think the average life span of a male is typically 10 years shorter (and it's not just from all the ****ing and nagging we have to endure)? Hormone modifies behavior. We're just misunderstood.

2. WHY DO MEN ALWAYS HAVE TO OGLE AT OTHER WOMEN? Again, this is a testosterone thing. Do you honestly think that all the testosterone just fell out of our bodies the moment we met you? Besides, women do it as well. Women are just much better at not getting caught. I'm fairly certain it's some sort of photographic memory deal. Women take one quick look and memorize it for later reference. Since men lack this ability, we try to burn it into our memory by staring as much as we can.

3. WHY DO MEN ALWAYS TOUCH THEMSELVES, ESPECIALLY IN PUBLIC? We occasionally need to adjust our little friend and make him happy. It's much like adjusting your bra. Being in public is just an added bonus.

4. WHY DO MEN ALWAYS SAY SUCH STUPID THINGS? We like to. It's actually a whole lot of fun to see our partner frustrated by a few simple (and well chosen) words.

5. WHY ARE MEN SO UNCOMMUNICATIVE? You'd learn to keep your big mouth shut too if every time you open it you get into trouble with your partner.

6. WHY DO MEN HAVE TO ACT LIKE SUCH RETARDS? Well, we don't actually have to; we do it because we enjoy it. It's the old fashioned pride in a job well done that's missing in so much of the world nowadays. Farting is another fun thing for men!!

7. WHY CAN'T MEN JUST SHARE THEIR FEELINGS? Do we look like women to you? Why is it so hard to understand that men and women are different? How are we supposed to share how we feel when we have no idea how we feel? Unless we're experiencing some extreme emotion like rage, hatred, disgust, or a brick on our foot, we have no idea how we feel. Personally, I get a headache whenever I try to figure out how I feel.

8. WHY CAN'T MEN CUDDLE MORE (I.E., LIE DOWN AND HUG)? Please ... How many hours do you think there is in a day? We oblige you as much as we can, but who the hell (besides women) can stand lying around for hours on end? We men ... Men hunters ... Need go roam ... Starve in cave ... Must go find wildebeest ... Now sitting on our asses for hours on end on the other hand is a whole other story.

9. HOW CAN MEN SIT ON THEIR ASSES ALL DAY WITHOUT MOVING? Men have very powerful sets of sitting muscles developed by evolution that enable us to sit for extended periods of time without getting tired. In prehistoric times, it was often necessary to sit in one spot for extended periods of time while hunting for prey. The more successful hunters were able to sit very still for very extended periods of time thereby passing on this ability to their progeny. The fidgety types were all gobbled up by saber toothed tigers etc. The end result is that almost all modern men are born with this innate ability.

10. WHY CAN'T MEN JUST SAY "I LOVE YOU?" Men are taught from a tender young age to be self-sufficient. To say that we love you is equivalent to saying that we need you. Most men consider that a character fault. It's not easy to admit to one's own character faults.

11. WHY DO MEN SAY "I LOVE YOU" WHEN THEY HARDLY KNOW ME? Ho, Ho, Ho ... Aren't you special? Well, some men think it's a sure fire way to get into your pants. Surprisingly, it actually still works quite well.

12. WHY DOESN'T MY PARTNER EVER ANSWER ME? We just simply don't have the energy to answer every single one of your questions. If we think we do not have the answer, or that you will not like the answer, we simply remain quiet and save the energy for other things.

13. WHY WON'T MEN EVER PICK UP AFTER THEMSELVES? Why should we? It doesn't really bother us that much. Besides, we know darn well you'll pick it up.

14. WHAT'S WITH ALL THE BELCHING AND FARTING? This usually only occurs after months of courting. It's our way to let you know that we're comfortable with you. Believe it or not, it's actually a sign of affection. Besides, holding it for extended periods of time gives us stomach cramps.

15. WHY DO MEN HATE SHOPPING? It's an evolutionary thing. Men hunt. Women gather. We just want to go out, kill it, and bring it back. Who wants to spend hours and hours to look at things we have no intention of killing? Err ... buying?
 morefunwith2
Msg: 158 (view)

morefunwith2
Posted: 5/6/2007 9:25:47 AM
Hi again Rebl,
Thanks for the tips they all were right on the $$$
Have made some changes and am looking forward to seeing
what results they bring.

Thanks and make it a great day!

morefunwith2

morefunwith2
Msg: 4 (view)

Just Friends
Posted: 5/5/2007 7:11:13 PM
Would need more info on his situation, was he married before, any kids of his own that type of thing.
Myself being as you put it 'an older man' If a lady has young kids like you do then I wouldn't contact you...Have already raised my kids and It would have to be true love for me to want to become stepdad to some other fellas!

Oh and whenever I do hear of older guys getting involved with young single mothers I worry about predators who prey on single moms so they can get access to the kids!

Please be carefull....
 morefunwith2
Msg: 145 (view)

Want the straight up opinion of your profile?
Posted: 5/5/2007 1:24:13 PM
Hiya Rebl,
Looks like we are all keeping you busy .
If you have time for another today it would be appreciated!

morefunwith2
 morefunwith2
Msg: 46 (view)

for those about to rock i salute you
Posted: 5/5/2007 12:37:27 PM
Had the great pleasure of going to see April Wine in concert last month!
They have been rocking for more than 30 years...

Do a google video search Jerry Mercer Drum solo...
He is a 67 and for sure still rocking....
 morefunwith2
Msg: 21 (view)

Mature Woman
Posted: 5/5/2007 10:13:48 AM

I would like to hear from the guys why they think older woman don't like sex.

Just curious as to what study was done that has made you to come to this conclusion?
Maybe you should do a poll..
You may just be surprised at the results...

Show ALL Forums