Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: He wears Victoria's Secret panties??
 900cc
Msg: 42 (view)

He wears Victoria's Secret panties??
Posted: 2/10/2010 2:49:17 PM
I would have to agree with Marva. It is fine for a woman to wear mens boxers. Especially when they are having "visitors" . It would be like a woman wearing shorts.

But a guy wearing womens Panties. That is just down right WRONG. What is next?

Ifit is about comfort. Buy some silk boxers or Boxer briefs. Boxer Briefs are the ultimate in mens undergarnmets. They are usually cotton and hold your package enough that it is not just flopping around.

As for him Not being Gay. Who is he kidding? If he is not already thinking of men. He soon will be!
 900cc
Msg: 18 (view)

R.B.C.'s....Do they still exist? Or is it just on television and movies?
Posted: 2/10/2010 2:15:12 PM
Between two people whoare in a serious relationship is expected in my opinion. But to randomly hook up for lackof better words. Hell No! That would be cheating and you would be down the road motors.

A "Nooner or Quickie" is such a turn-on to me. Knowing that my girl wants me that much is what makes me want her even more.

So RBC is not really the right terminalogy but yes it still practiced and I think will always be apart of relationships.

Show ALL Forums