Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: don't know if I should stop talking to him because all he wants is sex
 shapely redhead
Msg: 18 (view)

don't know if I should stop talking to him because all he wants is sex
Posted: 10/24/2010 3:06:06 AM
Take it out of the bedroom as soon as you can. suggest you go out for the evening even if it's just for a drink .if he doesn't want to then you'll know. better to find out now before your in too deep. He may be involved or keeping his options open. you don't want to be the one he's sleeping with while he's dating other women and just using you for sex.
 shapely redhead
Msg: 35 (view)

Too much sexual chemistry?
Posted: 10/11/2010 6:09:22 PM
Too much sexual chemistry? Most relationships never have enough good natural sexual chemistry. You always hear about how the exwife orexhusband never gave the other enough sex. Sounds like the start of something that could work. That kind of sexual energy could keep you both wanting to f- ck each other well into your 80's.
 end1way
Msg: 2 (view)

How to nicely tell him your no longer interested in sex only
Posted: 4/4/2010 1:47:50 PM
I slept with him because I wanted to have sex with him no other reason at the time I didn't want a relationship with him but over time my feelings for him grew.
 end1way
Msg: 1 (view)

How to nicely tell him your no longer interested in sex only
Posted: 4/4/2010 1:22:51 PM
I've been sleeping with him for 8 months and he never wants to go out. I really care for him and I want a real relationship with him and I dont want this sex only relationship to continue without the everything else that's suppossed to be in arelationship. How do I tell him I can't sleep with him anymore without making him hate me?
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 6 (view)

Staying with Sex Addicts--Rehab Notwithstanding?
Posted: 1/27/2010 1:36:35 PM
If you stay use a condom please.
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 75 (view)

how many women have orgasms whil giving head
Posted: 1/27/2010 11:57:48 AM
I usually orgasm while giving my lover oral but the orgasm is not as strong as intercourse is. I usually have several little ones. I think it depends on how your lover taste or feels in your mouth. I never tell him about my little orgasms he might think I'm weird.
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 229 (view)

a guy who only wants oral?
Posted: 1/27/2010 11:38:13 AM
I enjoy giving my lover oral sex and it turns me on. But it shouldn't feel like a chore because if your with the right guy you will not only enjoy it you will have so much desire to do that. It shouldn't be about keeping score whose doing what to who in your relationship. It should be about pleasuring each other and some people do not like to perform oral sex you can't hold that against him.
 pertygirl4u

what are pictures right below POF heading
Posted: 1/20/2010 7:16:19 AM
When I read my mail in my inbox then I go to that persons profile who are all the pictures of right below the POF heading ? These pictures change according to whose profile I'm viewing why?
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 17 (view)

Having 2 cellphones
Posted: 10/21/2009 10:40:08 AM
He's cheating. He keeps it on silent in his vehicle. He retrieves his messages from her that she left on his voicemail. He then erases any messages from her then goes somewhere away from home and calls herback. He initiates phone calls to her from his work or when yournot home.
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 255 (view)

That's WHY It's Called Sex Appeal
Posted: 10/21/2009 10:25:01 AM
You know there is such a thing called a condom. Use it! You people need to mellow out and just let things in a relationship naturally happen there should be not set time for anything.
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 41 (view)

How hard is it for men to not cheat?
Posted: 10/21/2009 10:14:45 AM
If you feed him at home he won't have to go out to eat.
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 23 (view)

Dating a person with mental illness scare u?
Posted: 10/19/2009 9:44:55 PM
Hey the truth is the truth . Mental illness is also genetic do you want your future children being a paranoid psychoprenic? I understand it's a sad disease and this is suupposed tobe a dating site. Be careful who you fall in love with. goodluck finding Mr or miss wright is all im sayin
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 19 (view)

Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?
Posted: 10/15/2009 10:12:13 PM
Some men might want to try that on a woman. I wouldn't advise it the a$$ has a lot of bacteria in it that doesn't belong in a vagina unless you want your lady to smell like fish from a bacterial infection
 pertygirl4u

Posted: 10/15/2009 9:48:03 PM
Many mental illnesses are temporarily controlled on medication but when they dont take their medications{ which is usually because they dont like the side effects] These people can get paranoid and dangerous. Many people look everybody else some are very attractive but be careful you could be dating someonewith a mental illness. If they seem hypertalkative and energetic be careful because usually downside to them one to where they may not be able to get out of bed andgo towork.
 pertygirl4u

Posted: 10/15/2009 9:30:47 PM
Sad to say but many people with a mental illness have a hard time in a relationship. There are many side effects with the medication they may not be able to get an erection. Sometimes people with mood disorders are difficult to understand and getalongwith dueto their mood is constantly changing. Also at times they are sexually promiscuos because of their moods.
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 11 (view)

Empty promises
Posted: 10/15/2009 1:33:58 PM
They are probably not sexually attracted. Try older men than you. good luck.
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 301 (view)

Adults living at home with Mom and Dad
Posted: 9/30/2009 1:46:06 PM
I think it's very irresponsible and shows there's something else going on with this person like financially irresponsible bad habits gambling drugs alcohol sex addictions Where is their money going when they can't afford to live on their own? That's the question.
 pertygirl4u

Please help me understand this man ! Please give advices ! This man has been in and out of my life
Posted: 9/30/2009 1:21:48 PM
You caught him by snooping around his place for evidence. You must have had a feeling he was cheating in the first place. Just be happy you found out he was a dog now just move on and let the player go. Have you ever considered a job as private investigator?
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 13 (view)

why do guys keep u hanging on instead of ending it?
Posted: 9/30/2009 1:00:09 PM
He's just not that into you.
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 8 (view)

What's going on?
Posted: 9/24/2009 7:01:46 PM
update: He finally dumped me after I fell in love with him. I guess I learned my lesson.
 pertygirl4u

Why would he start out trying to talk dirty
Posted: 9/22/2009 6:55:39 PM
This guy asked me for my number and I gave it because I liked his profile. Right away he starts trying to talk dirty to me via text. What are you wearing? What are you looking for? Why would a man approach a woman like that?
 pertygirl4u

Chemistry or Lust....
Posted: 9/12/2009 7:12:21 AM
Chemistry is a result of pheromones in the body that everyone has. You don't react to every ones pheromones just a select few depending on your body chemistry. It's the chemicals in your body reacting to theirs ( pheromones). This happens and we feel attraction and excitement at a chemical level in our bodies.
 pertygirl4u
Msg: 5 (view)

What's going on?
Posted: 8/30/2009 7:50:18 AM
I really have to admit that I kept seeing him because I liked the sex. I am also very attracted to him and I do think we are compatable. He does not make very much money and after he provides for his child he doesn't have much left.
 pertygirl4u

What's going on?
Posted: 8/30/2009 2:23:49 AM
I have been seeing this man for 3 months. He usually comes over to my place late at night during the week and not on weekends. We both are single parents so we have to wait for our children to be asleep. He lives with his parents because they help with his daughter. He never asks me to go out. He calls me daily but doesn't like talking on the phone. He wants to come over and have sex and then he has to leave because he has to get up in the morning. I was the one that invited him over initially but I thought he would eventually want to see me outside the bedroom.

Show ALL Forums