Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Football t-shirt when you're not a sports person?
 Rainbow Rising
Msg: 12 (view)

Football t-shirt when you're not a sports person?
Posted: 4/25/2019 4:21:52 AM
Used to think that any male out of their teens shouldn't be seen dead in a football shirt unless they were actually playing. Now I'm in my 50s, I've mellowed to the extent I'll wear a shirt at Boro games but still wouldn't be seen dead in one at any other time. Paradoxically, I quite like football shirts on women whether they're fans or not.
 Rainbow Rising
Msg: 286 (view)

Viewed Me Now a Paid Feature: Please post comments here
Posted: 3/13/2012 1:19:20 AM
Drip, drip, drip. Had enough of this. I'm gone.
 Rainbow Rising
Msg: 42 (view)

Possible Imminent UFO DISCLOSURE!!
Posted: 11/22/2009 12:30:22 AM
There probably is intelligent life out there but I doubt we'll ever hook-up. We, as a species, won't be around for long enough. If the size of the universe isn't enough to get one's head spinning, there's the infinite time element and the relatively minute length of time it takes for a species to become extinct. Marry the two and odds of us being in the right place at the right time rise astronomically. Needle in a cosmic haystack.

There again, my first ever thread on here vanished overnight so there MIGHT be something to it...

Show ALL Forums