Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Apparently I'm great, but You don't do what boyfriends should do
 Womac911
Msg: 66 (view)

Apparently I'm great, but You don't do what boyfriends should do
Posted: 5/12/2015 11:03:00 AM

Aren't there women in your industry that you can talk to ...........face to face? :)

In the general music industry, yes... but not many or any here. In my particular field, unfortunately, there are not. My particular field is highly specialized. There are only a few dozen people world-wide who do what I do. Oddly enough, there are four people in the general Seattle area that do the same thing...
Aside from regular employees at a couple of major companies located in other parts of the world/country, there are no women who do what I do.
 Womac911
Msg: 64 (view)

Posted: 5/12/2015 10:37:10 AM

Apply heat?
Problem solved :)

Strangely enough, Charmin, that doesn't seem to work well here. Seattle is a great city, but it's pretty F-ed up for meeting people.
Here's very recent article about it.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/eight-easy-steps-to-help-you-break-through-the-dreaded-seattle-freeze/Content?oid=21567038

Back when I met the now-ex, I had sent out what seems like thousands of very nice messages. At the very least, it was several hundred. I never got a positive response over several months. She was the only one to message me first, and she was from out of town.
 Womac911
Msg: 62 (view)

Posted: 5/12/2015 8:50:15 AM

Womac911...what do you anticipate is going to happen in the future?
Have you encountered any nice women who could potentially become your girlfriend or more?

I anticipate that she's going to meet someone who'll turn out just like everyone else she's been with in the past. Drunk, abusive, etc, and she'll spend the rest of her life regretting what she's done and how she treated me.

I'm in Seattle. If you Google "Seattle Freeze" you'll probably get the answer to your question. I did meet one woman from OCK, we ended up having a six hour conversation over coffee. Turns out, we have a ton of friends in common, have become good friends, but for various reasons, a relationship won't happen.
 Womac911
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 5/11/2015 5:29:09 PM
Heeeyyyy I thought I'd update everyone here.

They've been gone for a while now.

Turned out, while she was visiting her father in New Mexico for her birthday, she'd met someone she used to go to school with. Apparently, they'd been talking off and on thru Facebook.
Well, from what I understand, he talked up a pretty big game about himself.
So when she came back, she moved out, and she had a plan to move him up here... That didn't go so well... He was up here when they were moving out. He even asked her to marry him.
Well... he's been married for 23 years. Turned out to be a drug dealer, on disability, alcoholic dying of cirrhosis, cheating on and lying with multiple women, piece of crap. He knocked up the woman who hacked his facebook account.
How do I know this? His wife and girlfriendS reached out to me.

Guess who wants to try to patch things up?

yeah?
no.

Her dad and two best friends are extremely disappointed in her. They've been telling her she should dump the nephew and marry me for quite some time now.

The most puzzling thing about is is why she's do something like that, after her Ex BF did the same thing to her, four years prior to meeting me. Hurt her so bad, it took that long to go out and find me...
 Womac911
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 4/3/2015 11:21:48 AM

57 68 61 74 20 63 61 6e 20 49 20 73 61 79 3f 20 49 20 64 69 64 6e 27 74 20 67 72 6f 77 20 75 70 20 77 69 74 68 20 63 6f 6d 70 75 74 65 72 73 2e

I've always hated Hex. My first computer was a Tandy 1000EX. We used to hack stat-based role playing games and give our characters crazy stats through changing the Hex code.

FWIW, The truth came out last night. I can't say I'm surprised. She admitted that she's never been in love with me at all.

They're moving out on the 11th.

Good riddance.

But I'll be damned if I let her take the dog.
 Womac911
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 4/2/2015 2:03:31 PM

would never be able to read a "word" of it.

It's in a common code. This deters the lazy and unmotivated.
 Womac911
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2015 4:50:19 PM

Now. Kick yerself in the ass for enduring it for as long as you did. .....
To be honest. I think you're a mess. I see it in what you wrote because I recognize it in myself. This is the reason my profile is in hiding.

I un-hid my profile today. Seeing as how long it took to meet this one, after my ex wife left, I figured I'd be well recovered by the time anyone messaged me. I know a few friends who have been trying for *years* to get a single decent message other than "Go away, creep." Seattle is not a very friendly place...
 Womac911
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2015 3:47:25 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you have a habit of staying in the game way, waaaaaay too long.

I would have thrown down the gauntlet on that one myself.

It would appear that way, yes.
Our initial plan was for him to move out as soon as he was able. When he became able, he developed a severe case of anxiety, depression, and an unwillingness or inability to do anything to fend for himself. And BOY has he worked it up over the last year or two. She took the bait, despite even her father telling her that he was manipulating her. And he has done a very good job of it, too. He raised him until she took custody.
 Womac911
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2015 2:28:33 PM

So, Why DID you stay?

I think I can answer that.
Compared to my ex-wife, it was a piece of cake. A million times better. My ex wife was a horrible, mean spirited, evil, vindictive, resentful woman who made an effort to actively hate everything I enjoyed. The better things such as business got for me, the more she hated me, to the point she had an affair she couldn't get over.

Despite the lack of affection, this one was never hateful, vindictive, resentful, etc. We enjoyed doing things together, which the ex wife made it clear that she did not.
I figured eventually the nephew would move out, and we'd be able to live in peace.
 Womac911
Msg: 1 (view)

Apparently I'm great, but "You don't do what boyfriends should do"
Posted: 4/1/2015 12:47:29 PM
Wait. What?

Almost six years ago, I met someone here. We hit it off good. Been together ever since. The sex was mind-blowing, and we did a lot of stuff together. We were very attentive, very affectionate, and we has a decent amount of stuff in common. She's very financially responsible. She's seven months older than I.
A little while later, I find out that she smokes pot, despite her profile stating no drugs. I accept that, because it was not stoner-ville.
After about a year, her and her 15 year old nephew (who she was raising) moved in. We spoke about getting married. We were perfect for each other, it seemed. Enter the $6,000 ring.

As soon as they moved in, the affection stopped coming. Not completely, but it wasn't very often. In fact, it was pretty rare. She went from "can't sleep without you" to "can't sleep in the same room" overnight. Quite literally, it was like a light switch had been turned off. She blamed it on the stress of work. It was a crappy job. I hung in there. I made the choice to love.

She got a new job, much better pay, and shortly after, we moved to a larger house. A wonderful place, with plenty of room for everyone. I went through hell to find that place. It was perfect. She had the largest room, on the top floor, I had the entire lower floor to myself. More than enough room. Peaceful, quiet, secluded, beautiful place. It was a little on the pricy side, and I make more money than her, so the rent was not split equally.

Shortly before we had to move, I had torn my Achilles tendon. She likes to hike. I continued to hike with her as much as possible. I performed most of the move. With a torn tendon.

At that house, the nephew started stealing from me. Constantly. We found out through use of webcams. Hundreds of dollars. We find out he's also smoking pot. They start smoking pot together.
The nephew gets a job and start paying rent. He gets up at 4am. Noisy, and inconsiderate to both of us. I lose a lot of sleep (average four hours/night now)

At some point, the above mentioned ring went missing. We think the nephew stole it. I'm sure of it. To pay for the sheer amount of pot he's smoking? It becomes a lot for him. Bowl after bowl after bowl. Chain smoking.

Her 16 year old cat dies. I am there to comfort her.

We had a rough patch. Things got more distant. I made the choice to love.
My mother passed away in January 2012, just days before a trade show. Then a month later, my 90 year old best friend and mentor of 28 years passed away. I visited him a lot during his quick two-month decline. During that time, he steals some inter-personal items from us. She pushes me further away, and doesn't believe him when he confesses to stealing them
The nephew continued to steal from us. It's clear he won't stop, and we both want him out... but affection from her became very rare.

She brought a dog home suddenly, during a week trip to visit her father. We didn't need a dog, and weren't allowed a dog in that house. My objections are made. I've since become very, very attached to "Bones" and he to me as well.

Things got even more distant... but I persisted. Despite the torn Achilles tendon, I went on dog walks with her, dog hiking with her, and just about anything she wanted to do. Except for major vacation style travel.

I bought the concert tickets (dozens.) We get VIP passes to some, due to my business. I paid the utility bills. I pay for going out usually. We go to Disneyland once a year in January for a week without fail, due to a local trade show that I must attend. She loves the trade show, too. Since I'm in the music instrument industry, we hang out with rock stars. As an 80's metal girl, she loves it. I've given my show passes to her best friend who lives local to the show, instead of my endorsers, so they can see each other over the week.

I'm frequently told "You're great, you're wonderful, you're just like my dad" etc, and soforth. She tells me when she moved here, "I prayed to God for someone like you, and he gave you to me" Through all this time. Even still now, she says it. Some of her past boyfriends, she says, were drunks, abusers, liars, or cheaters in some cases. Four years passed between the last, and the time she met me.

We move again, a little over a year ago. I make sure to find a place that will accept the dog. I don't want to leave them high and dry... I had to offer more than the asking price... I paid the first/last/deposit. She promises things will get "better" between us.
The nephew continues to steal, not only from me, but from her as well. His attitude and inconsideration gets worse and worse. His pot smoking gets worse, too, and by this time, it starts to leak over to her as well. We both wanted to kick him out, but she can't cut the cord.

Her mother passes away. I am, once again, there to comfort her.

Things do not get better. I am still sleeping in my own room. I mention on occasion that it would be nice to be paid a visit on weekend mornings, or before she leaves for work during the week. A good morning kiss and "Good Morning" would be nice. Come Christmas, I mention that a Christmas morning visit would be nice. Instead, I get a text. "Are you awake?"
January rolls around, and once again we do Disney and the trade show. All on my dime, as it's a business expense. She has a great time!

Recently, she has declared that "The relationship has run it's course" because "You don't do what boyfriends should do"
Why? Because I run my own business, and can't take her traveling all over the world like she wants to. If I'm not here, work doesn't get done. Iceland, Ireland, Europe, etc. She wanted to go to TURKEY! Both I and her father had to tell her why that was such a bad idea....

They are now in the process of looking for a new place and moving out. She still says she loves me, still says I'm great and wonderful and kind and generous.. but "I don't do what boyfriends should do" because I can't take her traveling all over the world.

I work hard, I offer stability, security, safety, as much fun as I can possibly muster without going broke. I deal with celibacy and a general lack of affection, sleeping alone, thieving from her nephew, sudden dog appearances, and myriad of crap and inconsideration. Through all this, I have chosen to love unconditionally.

She pays her bills and cooks. As she does not feel that relationships should take any effort, she gives nothing of substance back.

But I don't do what boyfriends should do...

Geeze, I feel like crap.

Sorry this got so long...
 Womac911
Msg: 4 (view)

Things I've Learned From The Forums (for guys)
Posted: 10/21/2013 11:02:32 PM
^^^ It may sound like he's bitter, but I challenge you to walk a mile (or 20) in a man's shoes and then say that.
 Womac911
Msg: 54 (view)

Monster Children
Posted: 8/17/2012 10:35:38 PM
For a short time, a woman and her two "monsters" we living with me.

When one of them almost burned down my house, I wanted to be active about it and get her into some sort of fire safety education. I started calling local fire departments, and was told that the mother would have to be cooperative.

When I brought it up to the mother, I was told "Whatever floats your boat, this is your trip, not mine" and was then told that she would not participate.
Those exact words will ring in my head forever.
She was the very definition of bad parenting.
 Womac911
Msg: 39 (view)

What do Nerdy men look for in a woman?
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:15:40 AM

"If you take two spheres, each 3ft in diameter possessing no allowance for deflection, and touch them together, what is the size and shape of the area of contact? Can you supply proof there of?"

One point, no dimensions. If two spheres intersect, if forms a circle. When you pull the spheres apart, the circles become smaller and smaller...until there is nothing left. At that point, it would become a point without dimensions.

Basically.
 Womac911
Msg: 21 (view)

Guy texts to cancel date on me 15 mins before meeting time
Posted: 8/3/2012 11:58:15 PM

if you really do look like kim kardashians twin, just put your pic up and you wont have any more of these problems. shes pretty hot.

Not with a 100 foot pole. I find her repulsive, in more ways than one.
 Womac911
Msg: 13 (view)

Initial Conversation Starters
Posted: 8/3/2012 11:29:24 PM
I've never had a pet skunk, but believe it or not, skunks can make good pets. They can be de-scented.
had a friend with one once. One of the most loveable creature I've ever known.

Badgers, however, are a different story...

/stinkin' Badgers
 Womac911
Msg: 2 (view)

Initial Conversation Starters
Posted: 8/2/2012 4:17:14 PM

What are the best ways to get your attention girls?

Sarcasm mode on/ "here's $5,000. let's go shopping"
=P
 Womac911

Do all women like being gone down on?
Posted: 7/21/2012 1:14:21 PM
No, not all women. Neither my ex wife (10 years) nor my most recent liked it. It's a shame, because I consider it the most intimate of kisses.
 Womac911
Msg: 9 (view)

Now back with Ex-emailed me picture
Posted: 7/20/2012 5:41:22 PM
Should have seen some of the pictures I got from my ex wife's new boyfriend after we divorced.
I know he has a P.A, and I know what she liked to do with it, too.

Yeah, that sucked.
 Womac911
Msg: 20 (view)

Why do guys write such mean words to women then block them
Posted: 7/20/2012 5:28:52 PM
There was a study done recently about mean-spirited people. Sort of unofficial, I suppose.

A man placed fake animals off the side of a road, and observed about 1000 or so cars as they passed by.
Snakes, turles, tarantula, as I recall.
About 6% swerved off the road just to run over the animal.

Ahh, here's the link: http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/autosblogpost.aspx?post=834f6c81-3815-4856-8199-ce70f480fdd8

So truly mean people out there, for sure.
 Womac911
Msg: 17 (view)

did i say something wrong.
Posted: 7/20/2012 5:25:24 PM

I just checked out your pictures OP...he's an idiot...

Indeed.
 Womac911

Six Months Later
Posted: 7/18/2012 8:43:42 PM

I also question why she wants me back.

Stab in the dark here, but I speak from experience.
The guy she left you for dumped her.
 Womac911
Msg: 16 (view)

Thoughts on constructive criticism?
Posted: 7/18/2012 5:03:29 PM

Oh yeah-- men LOVE criticism. They love it when a woman (especially one they don't even know) points out their failings and shortcomings.

I don't mind it, really. Of course, being with a highly critical ex-wife for ten years hardened me to that sort of thing. If you're not attracted to me, tell me. If our interests aren't similar enough, tell me... or at least ask me if I'd be interested in trying "X"
I'd rather know why than not know why.
 Womac911
Msg: 38 (view)

Why does it take men so long to ask for a date?
Posted: 7/18/2012 4:44:53 PM

Do be honest, it wasn't that bad, and I do know exactly what you're talking about. Big Python fan.

Good to know it's only a flesh wound, then =)
 Womac911
Msg: 84 (view)

So why don't you play an instrument? (or do you?)
Posted: 7/18/2012 4:40:20 PM

Womac, the next time you're at NAMM, check out the "Guitar Geek festival" usually close by in another hotel, lots of vintage fun. Check it out on Youtube.

I was at the last Winter NAMM, but didn't know about Guitar Geek festival. However, there was another small guitar/amp show going on at the same time a couple miles down the road... I forget it's name, but it's wasn't the Geek Festival.
Personally, I'm tired of the typical "Guitar show" and "Vintage show" because they're overpriced peep-shows, more or less. I want to form an actual weekend-long guitar convention based around the Sci-Fi/Fantasy convention format... we take over an entire hotel, for an entire weekend. Discussion panels on various topics, music jams, dealer's room, the works. All weekend, non-stop. Not a "consumer" based "sell you crap" show, but a "players" show.
 Womac911
Msg: 3 (view)

Safety advice -- Car picture in profiles
Posted: 7/18/2012 4:28:19 PM
I am on a number of vehicle-specific forums, related to the sportier of my two automobiles,

Are you the same Sniper from Pelican? Or is the 308 a Ferrari reference?
 Womac911
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 7/18/2012 3:32:25 AM

It wasn't all that funny. For a minute there I was thinking that I really was guilty of second-handing a flirt-joke there for a second

I'll bet you don't watch Monty Python, do you? If not, you wouldn't find it funny.
OP is from the UK, so I'll bet she has.
 Womac911
Msg: 82 (view)

So why don't you play an instrument? (or do you?)
Posted: 7/18/2012 1:39:37 AM
I play guitar, myself. Eleven guitars, nine amps at last count.
Not only that, but I began building guitars in 1996. In 1998, I struck out on my own doing something slightly different, but still guitar related. I go to NAMM every winter, too.
I don't play all that well though, because I'm too busy building. So, I live vicariously through my customers.
 Womac911

what to do when your not on the same page?
Posted: 7/18/2012 1:30:56 AM
Bob Seger said it best: "Turn the Page"
 Womac911
Msg: 1 (view)

Car picture in profiles - some important advice
Posted: 7/18/2012 1:23:57 AM
During my forays here, I've noticed a trend among people who post pictures of themselves with their cars. Especially women.
Visible license plate numbers.

Even belonging to a few automotive forums, we're pretty careful to blur out our license plate numbers when posting pictures of our cars, unless we're specifically showing off a personalized plate.
It's a good idea.

It is possible to be tracked down using those numbers by particularly crafty people. Please, protect yourself, and blur or black out your license plates.
 Womac911
Msg: 18 (view)

what do you look for
Posted: 7/18/2012 1:00:41 AM
male, pulse.. and even that seems to be asking too much ;o~

Apologies in advance for this...=)

If you can't find a pulse in the usual places, check in the not so usual places. Usually, that's where all the blood has gone.
 Womac911
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 7/18/2012 12:32:12 AM
After looking at your profile, I believe I have the answer. One of three possible answers.

1) After messaging you, they assume you are crazy. Might be an over-sentitive "craz-dar"
2) They are gay.
3) They are deader than Monty Python's Parrot.

I vote for either 2 or 3. Or both.
 Womac911
Msg: 3 (view)

What do Nerdy men look for in a woman?
Posted: 7/18/2012 12:24:01 AM
I suppose I consider myself a nerdy..or, rather, geeky guy. I wrote my profile in Binary language! I geek-out quite a bit when it comes to guitars, cars, electronics, swords...

What do I look for? I like a woman who's got brains and doesn't rely on her looks to get her by. Someone who can talk about a WIDE variety of subjects, and someone who is interested in a wide variety, as well. Anything from Physics to auto mechanics, from Skyrim to Norse Mythology. Someone with creativity, whether is be musical (a big plus for me) or painting, writing, woodworking, etc... Will you read Gizmodo and enjoy it? i09? Like to tinker and "fix" things that aren't broken? Cool!
I'm horrible at math. My ex-wife was a walking calculator.
A girl with hobbies, something she's passionate about.

I look for someone who's interested in more than "shopping" and "make-up." A conversation more than "what's on TV?" and "What's for dinner?"

As for physical appearance, I consider then secondary or even third-dary. I'm not necessarily looking for "Penny" to my "Leonard" but I'll tell you what, Bernadette is hawt and Amy Farrah Fowler....well, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers either =)
 Womac911
Msg: 11 (view)

Keeping someone's attention.
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:57:13 PM
Emilio, talk about the sex change. I'd have to say that it was a rousing success.
oohhh.. that's EstEvez...

Humor. It's usually a good start.
 Womac911

A Few Questions
Posted: 7/17/2012 1:16:05 AM
1) I have no problem with being contacted first.
2) Something about yourself that's NOT mentioned in your profile. Ask us something about ourselves, too...
3) Personally, I don't like a woman so skinny that I could shine a flashlight up her bum and use her for a nightlight.
4) For me, being dumb..or airheaded...or absent-minded...is a huuuge turn off for me. I don't care if you're a perfect 10 in the looks category, if you don't understand what the phrase "sharp as a marble" means...forget it. However, if you know the possibilities that the discovery of the Higgs Boson could mean, I don't care if you're a 4. Be sharper than a marble!
5) Happens the other way around, too.
 Womac911

Men over 45 & younger women
Posted: 7/15/2012 11:53:35 PM

I know a guy who met someone here and is living happily ever after... he's in his late 40s and is about to become a father. Keep the faith, guys... I'm living vicariously through him :)

Me too....
 Womac911
Msg: 8 (view)

what do you look for
Posted: 7/15/2012 11:31:30 PM
No matter how good looking they are, if half their pictures pertain to alcohol and getting wasted, forget it. Gotta have a head on their shoulders....

What do I look for? Personality, smarts, attitude,honesty/integrity, goals, and then looks. Add in similar interests...
Pretty much in that order, with goals and attitude interchangeable.
 Womac911
Msg: 4 (view)

Long distance love?
Posted: 7/15/2012 10:12:20 PM
When I met my now-ex wife of a guitar forum in 1998, she lived in Virginia, I lived in Seattle.
After a few months of talking and racking up $1000 phone bills, I moved.
 Womac911

How to be less shallow?
Posted: 7/15/2012 9:24:56 PM
Get over the looks, and go for the personality and brains. Who cares if she's a 12 on your 1-10 scale, if she's got a stale personality or a feeble mind. "butterface" vs. "butterbrain"
 Womac911
Msg: 46 (view)

How important are common interests?
Posted: 7/15/2012 7:47:25 PM
Funny. this thread being here just now. I was just posting over in the "ask a girl" thread about interests, or lack thereof, and why women don't seem to list much more than "shopping shoes and cooking" interests in their profiles.
As an example, I ran a nationwide search for "Autocross" as an interest. a total of six women. However, I find that pretty hard to believe that in all of POFdom, there are only six. In our local car club, there are as many women as there are men.
Common interests are a must in my book. A least a few. Or at the very least, similar common interests... such as me being interested in Autocross, and her being interested in Cars..or even auto mechanics. Or guitars vs. bass...so while it may not be the same, it's still on common ground.
Without common interests, there is nothing to share.
 Womac911
Msg: 7 (view)

Dirty messages
Posted: 7/15/2012 7:21:09 PM
try: "King Kong refuses to hang out with me, because he gets jealous"

Yea, she's messing with you.
 Womac911

women never do cool things like guys do?
Posted: 7/15/2012 7:14:27 PM
If you know there are women out there who likes to do those things you meantion for example and in fact dated a few. Then why bother making a thread in the forums?

From what I've seen, about 95% of the women here don't think to list their interests, or not much other than "shopping." It is really that women are just boring? I don't think so...
We can't read your mind. We want to know what your species does for fun.
You have several listed, I see. Should try the "pro" guitar controller for Rock Band some time. =)

Lots of people just don't have hobbies other than watching TV, and it's sad. Being on my own, I'd go crazy if I didn't have my hobbies to keep me company.

I find it sad as well. Then they expect you to entertain them, like you're their personal tour guide, theater operator, etc. What dull lives.
 Womac911

women never do cool things like guys do?
Posted: 7/15/2012 6:50:22 PM
I have specific searches I run periodically, that include either "hunting" or "shooting" as interests. If a woman doesn't like doing either, at least enough to actually MENTION IT IN HER PROFILE, then I'm not going to find her using those searches.

I wholeheartedly agree. "shopping" and "cooking" and "my dog" seem to be about all that's mentioned. Occasionally a couple more things...but still...

If you play guitar or other instruments, list it.
If you like horror movies most of all, list it.
If you like racing, list it.
auto mechanics? list it
solo flying? list it
fencing? list it
gardening? list it
electronics? you get the idea...

You don't list it, we can't find it.

An as example, I just ran a search for "Autocross" as an interest. SIX results nationwide.
We have a lot of women autocrossers in my local car club. Matter of fact, one of them is our national champion.
 Womac911
Msg: 18 (view)

Whats wrong with me?
Posted: 7/15/2012 6:32:37 PM
I have been trying to pinpoint what is wrong with me like too fat?

based I what I see, if that were the case, then they like 'em skeletal.

too ugly?

Probably not. If I were an Olympics judge, I'd give you a solid 8. You're cute.

not a good enough job?

If that were the case, then they're shallow. I'd love to find a woman who was a teacher and/or valued an education.

crazy?

Don't know. Maybe? Let's have coffee, I'll tell you in an hour =)

too honest?

Nobody wants a liar.

Since I don't know your mannerisms, the only tip I can give is: Don't come off like an airhead. You don't sounds like one, but you did ramble on a bit...
 Womac911
Msg: 56 (view)

Has the definition of 'dating' changed and no one told me?
Posted: 7/14/2012 9:42:14 PM

I am not a ATM machine or a bank....

Welcome to our world =)
 Womac911

Absolutely heartbroken
Posted: 7/14/2012 6:57:34 PM

You will not like to hear this but ...

"Karma can be a b1tch!"

I think you have a lot of self refection to do.

Boy, can it ever. My ex wife had an affair, and we divorced in '09
Now, she's pregnant with the last guys kid, who booted her out after moving in a much younger model. He won't accept responsibility, either. She's been cheated on and screwed over by every guy she's met, since me.

I hope she's staring at a mirror all day.
 Womac911
Msg: 25 (view)

Am I worthless?
Posted: 7/14/2012 3:55:26 PM
I've never known a Scot who was worthless.
But then again, I've not known ay Cambpells. lol

Not your fault, being lied to, so don't be so gruamach
 Womac911
Msg: 28 (view)

Would you date..............a college student?
Posted: 7/12/2012 11:00:49 PM
Yes, yes I would.
To me, it implies a set of goals, an amount of ambition, and a desire to learn and expand one's self.

I suppose, maybe, that it would depend on the courses she is taking, and their practical applications. The only career you're going to get by taking "Theory and History of Video Games" at Swarthmore is a Gamestop clerk.
 Womac911
Msg: 12 (view)

Are women just looking for hunks?
Posted: 7/10/2012 12:41:24 AM
you men are very very picky, and have all sorts of hang ups that intertwine your egos with the physical beauty of the woman that you are with

I'm picky when it comes to what's inside, as long as she's at least reasonable on the outside. If she's an evil, nasty, manipulative, egocentric person.. then sure, I'm picky. Or if she's sharp as a marble.
If I had to, I'd put my ex wife at a 5 on the outside, but she was smart as hell and that's what attracted me to her.

I don't think most men are as picky as you think. And those that are, aren't deep enough for a guppy.

Hunks are known to be douchebags, I'll pass.

By the way, what you described cannot be found on POF. Believe me.

I believe you may be right, just in the same way that very hot women are as I described above. They know they can get anybody, any time, so they chew them up, and spit them out.
 Womac911
Msg: 21 (view)

Stinky Perfume
Posted: 7/10/2012 12:28:27 AM

Every day in public it seems I walk past some godawful cloud of some stank scent on someone....it's not favoring their chemistry or it's just awful tacky perfume

The term "French Whrehouse" comes to mind during those times. Ack.
 Womac911

Are women just looking for hunks?
Posted: 7/9/2012 10:03:18 PM
Yes

Show ALL Forums