Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Breaking your dry spell ...
 afixerupper
Msg: 114 (view)

Breaking your dry spell ...
Posted: 12/4/2012 2:57:39 PM
yeah, I said I did NOT want to toss it... for those reasons. I think anticipation builds oxytocin type bonding... brain bonds...
 afixerupper
Msg: 112 (view)

Posted: 11/30/2012 4:29:21 PM
I do. I still like it (usually) when someone favorites me, even if it is from half way around the world. It is one form of affirmation. Lawd knows I could use some affirmations... couldn't we all? I do okay in real life, probably better than online. Still, I like this place.
 afixerupper
Msg: 12 (view)

Feeling a connection
Posted: 11/24/2012 6:00:17 AM
Besides sex, money is very interesting to just about everyone on the planet. Either spend money or make money doing what you love, and you will be interesting to someone else who enjoys that activity.
 afixerupper
Msg: 25 (view)

Health issues for those of us over 55
Posted: 10/25/2012 1:26:04 PM
I'd date you. I have diabetes too, but none of the health problems you stated (yet) but a good possibility of them showing up later in life. I'd take the here and now over the "maybe" of a "perfectly" healthy man that is not on the horizon at this time. Plus, if you had good insurance coverage, and became total care, I could make BANK looking after the person I loved. How great would that be??? LOLOL Anyhow, wrong coast, and no intrests in common, so be still your heart, OP. My point is, someone will date you. It's a numbers game, and it wouldn't hurt to give a closer look to the ladies on dialysis as well. WHAT??? Those cripples? Yeah, those cripples. Probable some very excellent ladies there that would LOVE to keep you company, all to themselves. Good luck. And the rest of y'all "healthy people" out there, you are all future patients with life threatening issues. Think it over.
 afixerupper
Msg: 9 (view)

When do you want to hear I love you
Posted: 10/24/2012 7:24:29 PM
I don't think I love you is huge. I don't think it rhymes with the sound the exit door slamming shut behind you. I don't think it should mean you are forever committed to a lifetime of being bound to each other.

You can love someone as long as they are lovable. I didn't say cute, or cuddly, but if that person and you have built a history of trust, respect, attraction, reliability, mutual support, you have my permission to love that person, and let them know they are loved.

Love may not last til death. It rarely does, but does it kill you to tell someone you love them? You can even qualify it. I love you some... I love you to BITS and PIECES right now. THANK you! (for whatever they did) and when they screw up, you can put your thumb and forefinger about half inch apart, and say, You know what? Right now, I only love you THIS much! (and then kiss them anyhow) Or you can bring them some coffe, or a sandwich if they are busy, and say it. Or you might not have to say it. They may know it, and wink, and say "me too..." and gently squeeze your leg. Love is not so scary, it is not a balloon payment that comes up eventually in dating. It is something you pay down on every day. It draws intrest that compounds daily. Early withdrawl (of love) will cost you exponentially. At least that is what I think.
 afixerupper
Msg: 27 (view)

relationship dilemma
Posted: 10/24/2012 6:26:45 PM
Word.
Oh, and if that profile pic is you, you have a LOT OF GOOD to grab a hold of and feel good about. A LOT.
 afixerupper
Msg: 19 (view)

relationship dilemma
Posted: 10/24/2012 2:05:12 PM
Google Howard Stern small penis contest. Watch the full version. You will feel a TON better afterward. On a lighter note, two of my longest relationships and BEST SEX were with short men with smaller penises. It's not about the tool, it's the craftsmanship that matters. I'm not talking about what happens between her legs, it's what is between her ears. If you love someone, you feel fantastic no matter what he does down there, really.
 afixerupper
Msg: 42 (view)

Mr. Right Now
Posted: 10/21/2012 7:40:49 AM
And not to be ignoring the rest of y'all's comments. Thank you each and every one that posted. Here are a sprinkling of answers to various observations...

Msg # 14... The main problem with being with being Mr. Right Now is if the "relationship" doesn't work out and the two part ways, many women will start whining: "Player. He's a player. I was tricked into liking him".

I am not "many women" and am well aware of the odds of things working out. I take my lumps like a man (should).

Msg # 15... The whole "Mr. Right Now" thing implies you've already decided there's no future together, so what's the point in hanging around to get to know someone better?

To me, Mr. Right Now means slow down bud. If you have a wife sized hole in your life you'd like me to fill... can I try to fill it with a "potential girlfriend" type peg first?

Msg # 22...I agree with scottey63 -- what's the point of hanging out while someone tries to decide if they like you? Unless you're happy with mediocre. It also sounds like you're the back-up plan or the back-burner guy/girl. But in reading posts by most of the men, they don't have a problem with it -- probably because it just implies FWB to them.

1. We have both well established that we like each other.
2. I have been very happy in the past with mediocre.
3. It's not a back burner situation. It's a cook or no cook situation. I'm bustin' ass trying to play catch up for some time off work the past two years due to health problems... And jonesing for a man's company at the same time. I'd have to find one that is okay with me being gone a lot, making as much as I can in the short term, and just coming home late and leaving early. Maybe one day a week to spend daylight fun time with.

Msg # 37(What do you mean: "drives you nuts"?) .

Issssss itttt...........because he's hot?

Seems like you wont ask for more, because you're afraid that you're not good enough for him (or know he will say no); so instead, will just pay for his company whenever you can get to it. (men do it all the time)

Hmmm; maybe equality between sexes DOES exist.

What I mean about him driving me nuts is... when I think of him, I get a warm, electric glow inside, starts at my ovaries, and radiates out toward the thighs, and up clear to my neck. Best I can compare it to is the Aurora Borealis, except in warm tones.
That, and he is a busy professional and our schedules do not leave much free time overlap. We end up emailing more than anything. He is very kind about it though.
Is it cuz he's hot, YESSSS!!!! LOL

Not asking for more... I'm not asking for hardly anything at this point. I am about certain I am not "good enough" for him, but if he wants to settle, so would I.
I will not pay for his company. Did that once. Never again.
 afixerupper
Msg: 41 (view)

Mr. Right Now
Posted: 10/21/2012 7:38:01 AM
Thanks for your post SensualMan... I don't have kids, but I have animals, that I make $$ with on the side. Not just run of the mill Golden Retriever backyard litter type money... For example, I have a mare I bought earlier this year, and didn't get her bred, due to circumstances beyond my control. She is a world class bred mare. Her father is North American Ch. @ Spruce Meadows. Her mother's father is the highest money earning jumper in North American History, plus he won a lot of other prize money in Europe before he came here. Her mother's mother's sire is one of the most influential European sires of sport horses in the last century, and her mother's mother's mother's sire is the only horse to date to produce two world Ch. and three Olympic horses... So last night, I get a call from the man that I bought her from. He is getting calls since the London Olympics from people who have her offspring already of riding/jumping/competittion age. They want more babies... She is not bred this year. So we talked at length as to how to go about with embryo transfers, which are time consuming and challenging, and not cheap... but totally worth it on a mare of this caliber... This is something I would like very much to pursue, something I am heavily invested in. Not yet money wise, but hobby wise. This will cut even more into my free time and in the coming six months or so, but could pay off in the six figures if I get a few good ones on the ground. When someone sees my profile and sees "horses" they think "Oh, she boards a nag at a pricey stable and goes riding and braids it's mane a lot. Kind of like a My Little Pony that eats and poops real doo doo and costs an arm and a leg." They see the horse as an adversary, emotional competittion... They are NOT my pets. They are a hobby that I am very good at keeping expenses very low, and avoiding costly pitfalls. But I blab too much. Most don't care to read this stuff anyhow, because it is not their area of interest.
 afixerupper
Msg: 48 (view)

Would YOU date someone with a chronic disease???
Posted: 10/19/2012 1:04:29 PM
I would MUCH rather date someone with a chronic disease than some adrenaline junkie, career police, reserve Marine, moonlighting as a firefighter, drives stock cars on the weekneds, and parachutes for fun when life gets too boring, about every six weeks or so, LOL. That other shoe has a very short hard drop for guys like that. I'd rather one with a long, slow, predictable fall... just my comfort level
 afixerupper
Msg: 28 (view)

Mr. Right Now
Posted: 10/19/2012 12:45:48 PM
See though, if he wants to see me on a Saturday, and I can be working some overitme, it cost me over $300 just to go hang out in his house. If it was every weekend, well over a grand for the priveledge of hanging out with him... He's hot, but not sure he's that hot... well, he is, but I need the money worse than I need to hang out with somone that drives me nuts, lol.
 afixerupper
Msg: 3 (view)

what would you do
Posted: 10/19/2012 1:03:46 AM
Get a restraining order and put up game cameras to catch proof of him violating it. You are in real danger. Stay somewhere else until this resolves.
 afixerupper
Msg: 25 (view)

Mr. Right Now
Posted: 10/19/2012 12:31:20 AM
Sex is a very vulnerable thing. Physically, and emotionally... Before I bare my soul, and tender bits, I'd like to know more about the person I'm sharing with... to know if he's worth the exposure. Time will tell.
 afixerupper
Msg: 22 (view)

Mr. Right Now
Posted: 10/18/2012 7:35:55 AM

I think the tricky part here might be in managing the expectations. You seem to have a sense already that there’s not much future in the relationship, or at least he’s not ‘the one’ (and yeah, I find the term a little ungainly too).
But if he’s not the one, he’s still something, right? He’s still somewhat sexually attractive, you have some good feelings for him, enough that he’s a candidate under consideration.

If a woman told me I was Mr. Right Now material and I possibly felt similarly, I would seek further clarification and understanding. Do we have good physical/sexual chemistry? Are we coming to like and trust one another?
Are we both at a place in life where an intimate relationship of unknown, unknowable but possibly/likely short-term duration could be a wise and healthy choice for us? Possibly even be a loving and affectionate relationship while circumstances permit?

If I felt that similar way about her, felt those potentials were present, I’d stick around and have that conversation. And sometimes it might take the better part of an evening to reach a clear understanding. Sometimes it might take two sentences. Yip-yip.

This is kind of where it's at. Except some exceptions. Not much future in it, more because of his much higher refinement, education, carriage. Long term, I don't think a Pygmalian experiment would pan out for him like he may think it would. Somewhat sexually attractive my ass... He is SMOKIN' HOT!!! I do need some time to trust him, get to know him. Distance is an issue, but not a killer. He lives closer than where I work, but in a different direction. Not much time left over to expend in his direction... and for those nosey people, no, I did not bang him yet. I work a lot, long commute, little left over at the end of a day, or even a week. If I was a leech or a gold digger, it would be a lot easier, but I remain very independent... have been since I was in diapers. That will not likely change, ever. Hmmm... well all, thanks for your input. Some very helpful posts on here. Even those that said no way. It helps me to keep my fingers very soft when handling matters of the heart. He will benefit directly from your posts.
 afixerupper
Msg: 4 (view)

Mr. Right Now
Posted: 10/17/2012 5:17:02 PM
Well, if the man you want to bang thinks you're "the one" then he should be clued in that he's ahead of me in the game.
 afixerupper
Msg: 1 (view)

Mr. Right Now
Posted: 10/17/2012 4:57:04 PM
If you were seeing someone who you did not see as "the one" (whatever that means, hate that term) would you ask him if he was alright with being Mr. Right Now, until you got to know them better?

Men, if some woman was honest enough to tell you she felt you were Mr. Right Now material, would you split, or hang around to see if something good came of it?
 afixerupper
Msg: 45 (view)

Why do hot women date ugly men and visa versa?
Posted: 10/17/2012 12:17:05 AM
besides, if you saw them without makeup and hair done, they are probably more in line with the guys they are dating... lol.
 afixerupper
Msg: 9 (view)

Awkward Dates.
Posted: 10/6/2012 11:49:21 AM
Just agree to meet and greet with the next ten guys that contact you that are not too creepy. Tell them you are working on "practice" meeting, so they too do not get their hopes up either. Maybe both of you can relax, and just get through it without trauma for either one. I am SURE there are a lot of men who also could just use the practice... Good luck. I have had some pretty awkward first meets too. I am by nature very shy at first, have been since I was a small child... after I get over the initial shyness, look the F- OUT!!! LOL... but that first meeting..., not so much.
 afixerupper
Msg: 28 (view)

Too Busy?
Posted: 10/3/2012 8:24:27 AM
It doesn't matter "why" ... there is just not enough there to sustain your needs...
Neither owes the other anything. She does not "owe" it to you to make time. You do not "owe" it to her to hold a place in your life until/if she becomes able to meet your relationship needs.

Putting her on the back burner may stunt your true availability for other prospects. In you mind, you should set her free and move on.
 afixerupper
Msg: 65 (view)

What are your intentions for being on this site?
Posted: 10/1/2012 11:05:30 PM
Your chance of finding a nut here is exponentially better than anywhere else on earth, or cyberspace, I think. LOL. Keep your nose down and turn over as much real estate as possible! LOL
 afixerupper
Msg: 15 (view)

Ladies what kind of Men's Cologne grabs your attention?
Posted: 9/29/2012 3:18:28 PM
what I love the most is the man wearing the smell...

It could smell like orange gritty hand cleaner that mechanics use to clean grease off their hands.
It could smell like arena dust, and liniment and horse sweat.
It could smell like turpentine and oil paints... or like fresh mown grass.
Drywall, not so much lol. Not loving that smell...

If I can smell his "boughten smell" from several feet away, gag... no thanks. I'd rather it be so light as to require that seek it out, than it to "come at me" from a distance.

Oh, and I do like the smell of Lagerfeld... have not smelled it in a while, don't even know if they still sell it.
 afixerupper
Msg: 22 (view)

A Man With No Wheels
Posted: 9/28/2012 6:03:26 AM
I have two cars. And a pickup. And a 20' flatbed trailer. If I thought a guy was "worth it" I'd take on one with no car of his own, let him drive one of mine... My life has been full of ups and downs, and if I thought this was a temporary down I could work with, I would. I would not hand over keys after a meet and greet, but if I found him mobile and motivated, employed, otherwise stable, and with most other aspects of his life in place with no car, I would not rule him out.
 afixerupper
Msg: 24 (view)

First love/ first kiss
Posted: 9/27/2012 6:40:22 PM
I never kissed anyone until I was 20 years old... we were in a museum, and he kissed me, and we were right near the rest room. I excused myself and went in there and my knees were so weak I could almost not stand... I felt delerious... and I composed myself and washed my hands and went out and sat down next to him, and tried to play it cool... lol...
 afixerupper
Msg: 18 (view)

First dates and chemistry.....no mix
Posted: 9/25/2012 6:47:54 AM
LOL @ "damn I already ordered"
 afixerupper
Msg: 17 (view)

What are your intentions for being on this site?
Posted: 9/22/2012 9:41:52 PM
I'm a hard fit, and I know it. I am also not that hard to please... so heck yeah I'd go out just to have fun. Depending on the guy and how he is, where he is in his life, I'm not against various kinds of "fun" as it were. We could go fishing, ( I know a really good place to trout fish. I'd like to go there some time...) I don't like manufactured fun like miniature golf, disney, movies. I like to do things with some sort of purpose, or enjoy nature. I am a cheap date, so the man should be prepared to be part of the entertainment, not sit next to me and let someone/something else entertain me. Could be just sitting somewhere nice and talking about stuff, or looking at stuff we both like, or doing stuff we both like...

Eventually I would hope for a more if both parties were agreeable... but I do not require a full blown perfect match for me to meet someone. Highly unlikely such a beast exists. I will be happy to put forth my best matching attributes that suit that particular person if I feel drawn to them, and hope for the best.
 afixerupper
Msg: 8 (view)

question about a girl from long time ago
Posted: 9/21/2012 7:10:15 PM
Send her a single rose...and a hershey's kiss... and a prepaid cell phone. If you never hear from her, you have your least painful rejection.
 afixerupper
Msg: 30 (view)

What do american girls want to talk about....?
Posted: 9/19/2012 7:30:05 AM
I'm American, and if I you were interesting to me, we would be talking about all the FANTASTIC horses bred in Germany, and how to get some over here! ... but that is a very narrow scope of interest, and about as unlikely to find one in Germany that is horse crazy as it is to find here... It's all about finding common ground, hobbies you share, that you would spend $$ on equally, or forgive the other for spending most of theirs on one you don't share. LOL. I do understand your plight... but it's not all about American vs Geman. It's about finding common ground. The more in common, the easier it is to build on.
 afixerupper
Msg: 1 (view)

Soulmates... Finder's keepers, or build it yourself kit?
Posted: 9/15/2012 7:18:32 PM
Just wondering if the people on here who state in their profiles they are looking for their soulmates are actually looking for someone already nearly perfectly suited to them in their present state, or are the looking for someone still flexible in their ways, with enough common ground and a willingness to meet in the middle when it counts?
 afixerupper
Msg: 2 (view)

How to make him like me again?
Posted: 9/13/2012 12:06:26 PM
He likes someone else now, because you were too slow.
 afixerupper
Msg: 13 (view)

Help I forgot how to Flirt!
Posted: 9/13/2012 6:56:51 AM
How much skin to show?
I read that statistically, in the US, a woman showing more than 30% of her skin, regardless, shows a certain degree of sexuality, that men find aproachable. Doesn't matter if it is arms, legs, midriff, or a combination of everything. Just show more than 30%, pick your best parts and show them off, ought to git 'er done, so to speak. I'm screwed then, cuz I only show my arms usually. The rest stays covered up. Oh well.
 afixerupper
Msg: 39 (view)

I almost missed a gem.
Posted: 9/13/2012 6:51:45 AM
I think the majority of men are gems, if they feel like being one. Besides, there's all kinds of jewelry, costume, heirloom, and the kind you rent by the hour, LOL.
 afixerupper
Msg: 32 (view)

Are People Looking For a Partner Who is Like Their Parent?
Posted: 9/13/2012 6:49:24 AM
My father was a Commander in the US Navy. He worked at the Pentagon, and was in the CIA. He was a presidential aide, and specialized in "international communication" whatever that meant. He never elaborated on it when I asked. He was raised strict Presbyterian, but went agnostic, and loved learning of all kinds. He was patient and gentle with us kids, always challenging us to do more, try harder, jump higher, and people just loved him.

Not sure a man like that would give me a second look these days, so no, not looking for a carbon copy of my dad. He passed decades ago and my life developed along different lines, different socio economic strata. You can never go home they say, and for SURE not by putting something like that on a blind date to try to live up to... just saying...
 afixerupper
Msg: 24 (view)

Rent or Own?
Posted: 9/8/2012 2:06:42 PM
My first meet and greet, the guy asked all the above questions, as well as pulled out a jeweler's loupe and picked up my left hand and examined the stone in my ring! He then commented on how new the rear tires looked on my car even. Talk about getting sized up!!! I told him in followup message what it felt like, and he apologized and didn't see it that way... What other way is there to see it??? I have lived in my home since '96. Doesn't mean I'm stable. I want to bail, and move somewhere else right now, for all the usual reasons, so owning for a long time does not always translate into current stability as much as you might think it would. Not in my case at least. No one ever accused me of sugar coating things, lol, or not laying it out there... lmao. Hey, I just say it like it is...
 afixerupper
Msg: 14 (view)

I will call __ after ___ messages.
Posted: 9/7/2012 11:42:45 PM
To me it is all about communication. I don't care to keep my number secret from someone I want to get to know better...
 afixerupper
Msg: 15 (view)

Look different in person than photos
Posted: 9/2/2012 8:32:41 AM
Don't be afraid to put BBW or A Few Pounds Extra, because TRUST ME... there are men specifically looking for that. I have been DQ'd (disqualified) because my thighs are not thick enough! Please, but to each his own. Just whatever body type you are, put it. There's someone looking for exactly that.
 afixerupper
Msg: 60 (view)

whoawhoawhoa
Posted: 9/1/2012 8:31:12 PM
Anyone who crashes a guy's birthday bash and gets her self drunk and goes home and claws at his zipper, DESERVES to have drunken sex. She got what she bought, more or less. Probably less, if they were both blitzed. LOL. I don't see the "tragedy" here. Happens all the time. Probably neither one learned a lesson either. C'est la vie... Hopefully he did not sneak one past the goalie and end up with 18 yrs of child support, or some incurable disease...
 afixerupper
Msg: 57 (view)

whoawhoawhoa
Posted: 9/1/2012 2:06:35 PM
POTD! (post of the day!)

5: whoawhoawhoa is not in fact puking noises....i threwup alittle after but because i was moving around alot if u know what i mean but it sounded more like OOOOOOOOOAAAWAGLAGLAGLAGLA. if you puke and it sounds like whoawhoawhoa thats kinda cool you should youtube it.
 afixerupper
Msg: 8 (view)

What is the more important question?
Posted: 8/29/2012 10:35:50 PM
With how many billion people on the planet, I have no doubt at all that someone could make (whomever) happier than I could. The real question is, is (whomever) more likely to find and hook up with me, or some random person out of how many billion? Since they already found me, I'd say I'm more likely to make that person happy, than some random person they most likely will never meet.
 afixerupper
Msg: 141 (view)

Are you ever tempted to look for FWBs - instead ?
Posted: 8/29/2012 10:32:13 PM
I don't think sex with any of my friends would "benefit" me in any way...
 afixerupper
Msg: 95 (view)

Posted: 8/29/2012 3:46:35 PM
I'm no man hater, if you're referring to me, jeff. Possibly a ho, but for SURE not a hater.
 afixerupper
Msg: 7 (view)

How long is too long??
Posted: 8/28/2012 8:27:10 PM
Why don't you google VI relocation forum? You will find a lot of very nice and helpful people on there, and be able to network, possibly discreetly promote your business if it is forum friendly. I grew up on St. Croix. just over there from you. My brother still is there, drives truck for the rum factory. He is white though. If he liked you, he'd ravage you several times a day, 'bout as much as any black man, LOL. Runs in the family I think! ;) LOL Good luck. You are surrounded by what you are looking for, and no matter who you meet on island, they live "close enough" is the good thing. Good luck!
 afixerupper
Msg: 10 (view)

online now and their not online?
Posted: 8/27/2012 6:23:11 AM
This is a test post to see if I can post. Seem not to have been able to post in forums the past couple days. Please, continue... as you were.
 afixerupper
Msg: 82 (view)

animosity among men and women
Posted: 8/25/2012 9:23:18 AM
I have always treated the good men very well. I have always treated the not so good men very well, for as long as I hung around... sometimes they changed their ways and reciprocated and became good men, to me at least. There some positivity into this thread. This post is OT, I realize... but just wanted to put some positivity into the world of POFfers... trying to ride the law of attraction and all that...
 afixerupper
Msg: 37 (view)

When Do You Tell Them Your Real Name
Posted: 8/24/2012 8:10:29 PM
I give my name to anyone I want to have it. If they steal my identity, serves 'em right. If they get all stalkerish and try climbing in a window, hope they said their prayers beforehand... Stalking is about intimidation and control. I am not very easily intimidated nor easy to control. Bring it, but pack a lunch if you want to go there. I give my name out... yeah... Here, Pandora's Box. Go for it. HEY! Don't point that thing at ME if you're gonna open it, will ya???
 afixerupper
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 8/24/2012 3:58:49 PM
jham123 wrote...
FU, allow me offer my assistance....lol

See, in my holding the men to a low standard, I first interpreted the FU as a joshing fark you when I first read it. I was not taken aback, just thought, hey, he's pissed, but he'll take a shot anyhow, LOL. How funny! I know it's me and my issue with the low bar, not y'alls... just though I'd share a chuckle about how low the bar is, and how I see things. I got past that fast though. By today, it totally read as fixerupper when I re-read this page. Could be all the positive advice here is sinking to my subconscious, who knows? :D
 afixerupper
Msg: 73 (view)

Posted: 8/24/2012 9:06:31 AM
For me it is not about morality. It is about breaking a pattern of social withdrawl that evolved over years of circumstances that kept me out of the dating scene... Sorry if I come off as being holier than thou... not my intent. I am pretty average myself. I don't think I can get any Jake that rounds the bend either. I used to though, lol, and made a game of it, sorry to say. Those days are decades behind me and I just would like a one and only, not perfection, not prince charming, not a sugar daddy, just someone to walk though life beside, someone I like and admire, trust and respect, and find sexy. Hope he would find me the same... Sounds simple, but it is not, is it? Time will tell. I approach a fork in the road in my life soon, so I'm not really white knuckling it right now... just play it by ear, be open to hope, and prepare for change.
 afixerupper
Msg: 69 (view)

Posted: 8/23/2012 10:38:58 PM
what are the five points of intimacy? I googled it. Came up with zip.
 afixerupper
Msg: 61 (view)

Posted: 8/22/2012 3:45:15 PM
'bout now, I'm the one needing the cold shower... Thank you pof... not! LOL I'm not angel/prude, but only in the most practical sense. I have been around long enough to know what behaviours on my part, end up with a net loss to me, in whatever sense pertains... so I refrain. Could be sleep, health, money, emotional drain, time... if it looks like it will siphon more off than it replendishes over time, I try to avoid it. Not for moral reasons, just practical. I have fewer resources and need to be careul where I spend them is all.
 afixerupper
Msg: 7 (view)

Does losing weight really help?
Posted: 8/22/2012 7:56:12 AM
The only downside to losing weight, is you will have to buy new clothes. Go for it!
 afixerupper
Msg: 29 (view)

Are women with crappy cars a turn off?
Posted: 8/21/2012 10:01:01 PM
man, I gotta go clean out my car! ;)

Show ALL Forums