Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I am to chicken to even date, is anyone else having this problem?
 URXO2
Msg: 58 (view)

I am to chicken to even date, is anyone else having this problem?
Posted: 6/11/2015 4:24:51 PM
^^@CC
My apology, that wasn’t my intent,. My point was more directed at profiles that are no longer active but still appear to be.

I had exchanged banter with Cowboy on occasion, it saddens me that he’s no long with us.
 URXO2
Msg: 55 (view)

I am to chicken to even date, is anyone else having this problem?
Posted: 6/11/2015 4:01:30 PM
Cowboy's profile is still up, kind of makes you wonder how many other fish are floating!

http://www.pof.com/member1672753.htm
 URXO2
Msg: 24 (view)

How do you find true love again? Is there such thing at my age?
Posted: 11/7/2012 4:51:48 PM
I like to come here for cyber companionship reading others thoughts, I believe it’s possible to fall in love at any age.
It’s also easy to become addicted to the safety of cyber solitude to never really put your heart on the line again.

If you’re emotionally ready it’ll happen, maybe someday it might be my turn again.
 URXO2
Msg: 43 (view)

Euthanasia
Posted: 10/18/2012 12:01:34 PM
Weebit,
I know your pain I’m in a similar position with my aging Mother (92) who’s Dementia is worsening by the day.

I thought it was a crime when we put Kevorkian in prison and called him an angel of death, truly he was an angel of mercy..
Here in the States we have too many rightwing do-gooders who want you to suffer until every last penny is extracted in misery...
 URXO2
Msg: 50 (view)

A School Girl Crush at 60?
Posted: 9/12/2012 6:37:04 PM
Congrats Karen, I’ll catch you on the rebound ;)

keep us posted we need more success stories...
 urxo2
Msg: 111 (view)

Does sexual desire really decline with advancing age?
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:31:25 PM
Had an old girlfriend many years ago tell me if you put a bean in a jar every time you had sex in the first year of a relationship you’d never get all those beans out no matter how many years you’re together...

You lose estrogen as you get older, which makes it painful to have and enjoy sex.

Deb, I’ll have to agree, there’s such a thing as too much of a good thing, if I did the deed everyday I’d rub my member raw....

Guess I’m not looking for a nymphomaniac just someone to love me like my dog does, well maybe a little more, wink.....
 URXO2
Msg: 58 (view)

Getting hit on by married men
Posted: 3/17/2012 1:54:16 PM
blue-eyes

Honestly if they would put their time towards their wife instead of spending that time looking for someone to cheat with they would probably have a happy satisfying marriage. Same for wives that are looking to cheat.

If it was only that simple, some people just can’t behave themselves, they’ll make a short term effort but the next thing you know they’re cheating again..I think it actually gets easier for them the second third or fourth time...
 urxo2
Msg: 54 (view)

Early retirement: curse or blessing?
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:01:44 PM
I'm resurrecting this old thread because it has a lot of wisdom in it, and I'm hoping the posters here now will add some more.

I'm debating whether to retire now - I'll be 54 this year - even though I don't have as much money saved as I'd like, or keep working at a very lucrative job I pretty much hate. I'm leaning towards retiring because I've observed that even though people may pant on to be eighty or older, they often don't keep their health for too many years north of sixty.

I turned 62 this year, I really don’t hate my job but my schedule is demanding, I could have retired but I’ve decided to continue until at least 65 unless something better happens..
Soicat 54 is rather young, my father retired young only to find his promised pension and medical benefits taken away in a company merger with the stroke of a pen, he lived till 93, be wary my friend...

urxo2
Msg: 581 (view)

ED over 45
Posted: 3/12/2012 4:19:56 PM
@ risingmist/otterplay :

Stick to 30s or 20s. They are ready, willing and able.

I really don’t know what your reincarnation was all about but if your so hot on the 20 to 30 year old guys why don’t you get off the 45 and over forum.. it’s obvious you’re not mature enough to be here with the adults.....

In another thread you claimed to have a boyfriend ( pity the fool ) so what are you doing whoring around troll???
 urxo2
Msg: 62 (view)

Do You Google?
Posted: 2/25/2012 11:36:51 AM
What's too picky?

That would be up to the individual, but I think Ohenryx has given a good example..

heck at this point I might become pen pals with a gal in prison, as long as her name isn’t Lorana Bobbit.. lol
 urxo2
Msg: 59 (view)

Do You Google?
Posted: 2/24/2012 6:35:13 PM
Google can be a hit and miss thing, most States have public access to court records, if you have the REAL name from that point you can find if s/he is really divorced has a criminal record, outstanding uncollected debt , warrants, property, etc.

you can run mine, I’m cleaner than a boy scout, but I’ll agree about the Skeletons thing, if you get to picky you might miss someone worthwhile..
 urxo2
Msg: 16 (view)

Women without hair on their head-
Posted: 2/14/2012 12:21:20 PM
There’s far more important things than hair, but I realize loss of ones hair is stigma in our egoistical society not easily overcome..
Tell your friend to take heart as I can’t tell a wig from real hair, not that it makes any difference we could shave each others heads and be free of wigs and hair..
Think of the time and money she’ll save on hair product, trips to beauty solons, bald is not only beautiful but economical as well....
 urxo2
Msg: 36 (view)

How to approach the subject of ED without being obnoxious
Posted: 2/8/2012 8:17:02 AM
Testosterone replace is expensive & time consuming, you are merely treating the symptom not the underlying cause of the low testosterone..
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.....

Edit:
Op don’t get stressed that'll mess up your hormones too..
Stay away from younger men they’re evil, I know I was one once.lol
Sorry I offended you, I’m not blaming women, I’m blaming our diet...
 urxo2
Msg: 30 (view)

How to approach the subject of ED without being obnoxious
Posted: 2/8/2012 7:48:25 AM
nativerock

If you feel humiliated, just imagine how humiliating it is for him..

Thank you for not completely turning this into another Misandry thread, your posts always show altruistic quality.

There are any number of medical treatments for ED as well as herbal and holistic options, they’ll give you the erection but the underlying problem still exists.
There’s a lot of issues at play here but diet a big one, if your diet is SICK so are your hormones.
'”Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”~Hippocrates is credited with this quote it still rings true today.
Our diets are full of artificial components, man made chemicals, sweeteners, preservatives that enter our system, the neurotoxic action throw off our hormonal balance.
Aspartame is just one of these additives, among the 92 side effects attributed to Aspartame “Erectile Dysfunction”!
I’m wondering just how clean the OP’s diet is, if she had a penis if she could get it up, you gals don’t have this early warning system that somethings wrong with our lifestyle/health...learn from the number of males you see in trouble it’s and epidemic and it’s in what we eat and drink!

Exercise- I’m a gym rat, I train two days on one day off , you can over train and mess up your testosterone, but in most cases proper weight training, diet, and sleep will increase or maintain testosterone levels. It’s worked well for me even in my 60’s my weight and muscle mass remains similar to that of my youth.
Supplementation for the gym, lots of guys/gals use Whey Protein, Pre-workout energy drinks etc. look at the label most of this stuff is full of artificial sweeteners or the cholesterol content is threw the roof.. B.C.A.A. branch chain amino acids, aspartic acid a common amino is the parent property of aspartame, glutamic acid is another one I’m Leary off, I think we’re talking MSG..There’s good stuff out there but a clean diet will take you far...

I’m an omnivore, which means my diet isn’t as clean as it could be, but I feel the protein/fats from meat important to overall health, the feed lot mentally of todays corporate production farm also contributes to chemical imbalance..a partial solution to this is to shop small town meat markets.

It’s not easy to clean up you diet, staying away from unnatural additives is almost impossible ( processed food) you can’t even go to a restaurant without being poisoned.

Pheromones play a key part in arousal, if I sniff your hair, neck, body, and your pheromones are dead the arousal that starts the path to erection doesn’t occur.
As enjoyable as sex is it’s about procreation survival of the fit, Since the OP is finding all these males that can’t get “IT” up maybe she has a pheromone problem an imbalance in her own hormones..(not an insult OP but my guess it’s your diet)

just my 2¢
 urxo2
Msg: 357 (view)

bald guys
Posted: 2/2/2012 6:22:39 AM
^^^The gal in question is in her 30’s, diet change is an easy first step,
the amazing thing about the body give it what it needs it heals itself.....

http://www.askdrhull.com/forum/index.php
 urxo2
Msg: 347 (view)

bald guys
Posted: 1/29/2012 12:36:21 PM
My girlfriend is in early hair thinning stage, at just 34!
What....you guys can blame genes, but what can we blame????????????????

@ITWYLD-True in the case of your girl friend it’s not hereditary hair loss as it is in mine, most Doctors will default to nerves when explaining hair loss or thinning hair in a younger woman’s case, my recommendation would be a total dietary change..
14,000 chemical compounds have been approved to be used in our public food supply. Over 700 chemicals are added to public drinking water, and more than 10,000 chemicals are used for the purposes of food processing and shelf life storage. Some of the most dangerous chemical compounds are found in the artificial sweeteners ditch the diet soda and processed foods, tobacco etc..

her hair and health will improve within a few months, if not and she’s interested in an older balding man..wink wink...
 urxo2
Msg: 13 (view)

Bringing Dad home to live with me
Posted: 1/24/2012 5:50:23 AM
OP, it’s a situation many of us face, we all understand.. What you’re doing displays a special and desirable quality in my book..
 URXO2
Msg: 17 (view)

It's getting serious...Should I ask for a pre-nup?
Posted: 1/23/2012 9:34:34 AM
it’s hard to believe the number of folks in our age category that simply have no financial plan for the future and are simply looking for a sugar Daddy/Mommy to cover their short comings.
You’ll have to make the decision but I sure would question if finance played a big part in the demise of his first marriage...
Definitely protect your assets legally...
 urxo2
Msg: 86 (view)

Health Problems
Posted: 1/8/2012 10:46:55 AM

Take it easy, partner, and most importantly, avoid any undue stress by getting overly upset on any online forum.

sage advice...
 urxo2
Msg: 12 (view)

Overcoming Psychological ED
Posted: 1/8/2012 10:29:48 AM

It can be a bit costly, true, but what's your health worth?

I’ll agree the quality of life is diminished when hormones get out of balance.. just trying to give the OP a less costly alternative to try first..
You‘re not the first I’ve heard say replacement therapy works and not only for erection problems, but you are the first I’ve heard of temporary treatment..good to know!
 urxo2
Msg: 7 (view)

Overcoming Psychological ED
Posted: 1/7/2012 8:35:19 AM
OP I think Tarnished Night has given you some good advice, I’ll agree with his assessment particularly if you’re still getting morning wood!

As for Soicat and testosterone, medical treatment is spendy for replacement therapy, heavy exercise (weights) and certain foods naturally increase testosterone.
dump as much processed food as possible...

Ponce de Leon and his search for the Legendary Fountain of Youth never tried GNC, I’ve been experimenting with different herbs for health/recreational purposes or aphrodisiac qualities..

What I was looking for was a rock hard G spot rubber with staying power, I tried several individual and combinations of herbs with some success before tried a few of the ready made concoctions.
I’ll give Vitalikor a thumbs UP, I’m 19 years old again, it’ll give you the confidence to overcome that psychological problem.

Now if I could only find a woman in the over 45 section who isn’t just pretentious talk...
 URXO2
Msg: 126 (view)

Am I narrowing my chances?
Posted: 12/26/2011 4:35:22 PM
Forgive me OP I haven't read the entire thread, I think we could use the Clampetts / Drysdales (The Beverly Hillbillies ) as an example of folks that have the social status educational level ( worried about the wrong things) but they just couldn’t compete with the common folk... I’m not saying you should hookup with Charlie Manson but when opposite ends of the magnet meet the bond can be rather tight...
 URXO2
Msg: 227 (view)

When the going gets tough, the tough get going...
Posted: 12/26/2011 2:57:51 PM
It takes two to agree on a marriage, the vows and all that goes into a partnership of that kind.. but it only takes one to give into temptation and buy a one way ticket to divorce..

truly a shame, as temptation usually leads one down the wrong path, it’s usually a one way street..
 urxo2
Msg: 16 (view)

Is it worth the effort?
Posted: 12/21/2011 12:53:42 PM
I keep buying Power Ball tickets somebody always wins, just not me.. is it worth the effort, it gives me hope!
 URXO2
Msg: 80 (view)

no pic: worth the risk?
Posted: 12/1/2011 1:35:52 PM
Forgive me I haven't read all the posts so I might just be repeating someone else’s thoughts...
On the normal Dating Site I wouldn’t look twice at a profile without a picture but on the Forum some of the best posts I’ve read came from posters without pictures..

If a member without a picture consistently posts in a manner I find compatible to my views it’s definitely intriguing...
 urxo2
Msg: 79 (view)

Cheating in a Relationship...which is worse?
Posted: 11/17/2011 10:55:57 AM
maybe that was Karma biting me in the butt.

Life is full of hard lessons, it’s what we learn from those lessons that makes us better people..
thanks for the interesting thread OP....
 urxo2
Msg: 83 (view)

When to tell your date that you have a FWB?
Posted: 11/16/2011 12:35:30 PM
Army Mom you sell yourself short you deserve better, are you that desperate you’ll let this gigolo do you whenever he pleases...”He’s to busy for a relationship” like other male posters have suggested he’s doing you and how many other lonely women...
Get to the clinic you need an STD test I think it’s already infected your brain....
By the way I own this bridge in San Francisco I’m thinking about selling, you could put up a toll booth and I guarantee you’ll be a millionaire in a short time, I’ll sell it cheep it’s a real steal.....
 urxo2
Msg: 31 (view)

Cheating in a Relationship...which is worse?
Posted: 11/16/2011 10:24:33 AM
would totally depend on my own situation, and how I viewed my actions leading into the cheating.

This statement really stood out for me, the marriage has to be in real trouble for your mate to stray so as an equal partner in this venture you hold some responsibility.

Most males a blind to any problems in my case I thought it was menopause making her moody, thought if I just held on she’d come back around to her old loving self, little did I know she was loving somebody else, yes I gave her chance after chance but after menopause she went into her second childhood, doubt she’ll ever grow up, she washes her Zoloft down with Jack Daniels and says she’s happy, so I’m happy not to be there anymore.....

If the marriage was a long-term venture I’d try to forgive her, we’d have to really look at our marriage, I’d have to look at myself try to give her what she needed that she wasn’t finding at home and hope we’d grow closer, our union would be stronger...but it wouldn’t be easy..nothing worthwhile is easy..

Short term relationship and you’re already cheating but begging for forgiveness I’d really have to see potential in you to continue...

Cheating is cheating whether physical or emotional it's one of the most selfish vicious acts one partner can do to the other, for some the pain is so unbearable they never recover..
 urxo2
Msg: 36 (view)

He lied about his age...?
Posted: 11/16/2011 8:51:00 AM
OP, your 24 he’s 31 he tried to deceive about his age, he gave you the reason, justifiable?? he’s also given you his real name as you’ve accessed his Facebook to catch him in this deception, not that Facebook accounts can’t be faked...

Ok so what do we know about this deceitful suitor, his name & age, you live in the States we have a plethora of information at our finger tips, court records are public access free of cost in most states.

If he has potential as someone you might be interested in I wouldn’t let this one indiscretion sway me, everybody gets three strikes before they’re out...I’d say this one is low and outside, just call it a ball, you can always strike him out before he makes first base....

you’re right to be cautious.....
 urxo2
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2011 9:37:40 AM
Ouch Mo, that’s what I get for telling the truth..
 urxo2
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2011 7:32:39 AM
everybody lies, I have friends that tell me unbelievable tales about various subjects, doesn’t make them bad people..
everybody has some insecurity about aging doesn’t make him a bad person just insecure, which makes him normal...
 urxo2

When to tell your date that you have a FWB?
Posted: 11/14/2011 9:03:20 AM
OP,This is the fella from your “Why do we all work so much” thread right? My schedule runs 56 hour rotating shifts on top of that I’m making a four hour drive once a week to help my aging mother with her appointments, bill paying, shopping, yard work etc. could I squeeze in time for a relationship, you bet if I cared for the woman and she could tolerate my schedule.

If you told me you had a friend with benefits and you were casually dating me I’d be out of there so fast your head would spin..
So if you must continue boinking the FWB who’s NOT your friend keep it a secret and dump his butt no contact when you find a real man!
 urxo2
Msg: 19 (view)

Shunned by the neighbors for cohabitating - at 65 years old!
Posted: 11/13/2011 8:55:28 PM
They’ve marked you with a scarlet letter I’m sure the next stop for you is a pillory on the courthouse lawn for a public whipping, you hussy you! LOL
 urxo2
Msg: 37 (view)

Just how long should it take to get over someone?
Posted: 11/11/2011 10:32:12 AM
OP in your present state of mind I’m sure you don’t realize it but you’ve dodged a bullet, this woman wasn’t happy had you married her she still would have been unhappy, the difference being had she left after your marriage she’d take half of everything you own and you’d end up paying spousal support till some other sucker married her.

Marriage is like Russian roulette, you never know till the hammer comes down, have you learned anything from this experience, maybe the word prenuptial is something for you to think about...

As for Counseling the first thing they’ll do is put you on antidepressants than you have ED problems and really have something to be depressed about while they drain your bank account..

You’ll recover from this I know it’s painful, you’re a good person you actually believe in love, but love yourself too.. This woman isn’t giving you a second thought she put you to the curb like trash in the dumpster..she gave you a song and dance about how her cheating was your fault, don’t you believe that for a second..

You can pine for years about her blaming yourself or you can get out there and boink the next gal, who knows you may find one who’s worthy of a good man...
 urxo2
Msg: 47 (view)

Dealing with POF rejection
Posted: 11/9/2011 5:47:54 PM
Rejection isn’t necessarily a refection of you OP; many of the fish are shy they've experienced the fry pan and fear it, yet they are here hungry they’ll bite if you’re patient...

Welcome to the forum you’ll like it here, this is lonely hearts purgatory we are all doomed until we learn to love ourselves...
 urxo2
Msg: 12 (view)

How long does it Take?
Posted: 11/3/2011 2:42:51 PM
Cory, I’m not sure we ever recover completely particularly from fidelity issues, that sort of thing takes time to heal and the scar tissue will always be there as a reminder.

I’ve spent some time reading, researching, as for recovery time it’s said for every five years of marriage it takes one year of recovery time, seems excessive but it takes time.

I’m starting to feel better, being alone gives one plenty of time to reflect maybe it’s a growing process, a time to improve. it’s been three years for me..

Will I ever be able to open my heart and give it trustingly to another woman, hopefully, but as much as I’d like to believe I could find a compatible faithful partner I’m not sure she exists at this point in my recovery.

I haven’t really given up, as a friend of mine described his thirty year marriage" they were 5 of the best years of my life"..lol

There are gals here that could be compatible, widows women that were faithful to the end or gals who had a partner who strayed and suffered the same pain we have endured.
 urxo2
Msg: 32 (view)

She wants to get married, he doesn't .. should she move on?
Posted: 11/1/2011 12:51:17 PM
If someone can give you an ultimatum a timetable for a marriage date or she’s walking away I’d say she never truly loved in the first place!
Marriage is the major cause of Divorce....
 urxo2
Msg: 165 (view)

What do they see when they look in the mirror?
Posted: 10/27/2011 10:34:31 AM
Got my drivers license renewed today when they took my picture and put it up on that big screen all I could do is think who is that old man it can’t be me!
 urxo2
Msg: 27 (view)

First Date Expectations - Over 50
Posted: 10/14/2011 6:29:06 AM

...Can honestly say, I've never been groped. Been lucky I guess...HEY wait a minute!! Am I NOT grope worthy?

Don't feel bad Mae I can't get groped either...

But shd it happen...I know exactly what to do

me too.. lol
 URXO2
Msg: 76 (view)

lack of desire for a relationship
Posted: 9/21/2011 7:43:01 AM
This may or may not be relevant to the thread, but it's said it takes one year recovery time for every five years of a broken marriage.
In my case 28 years of marriage equates better than five and a half years till I'm really ready for a relationship.

In truth as much as I'd like to have a regular relationship I really don't have the time or energy to commit, and I fear the pain of another failed relationship..
it's a real Catch-22...
 URXO2
Msg: 23 (view)

Ladies - Security or Winging It?
Posted: 9/19/2011 8:24:57 AM
bumfuk minnesota for a weekend

bumfuk minnesota, that's my hometown!
I'm flattered you've read my profile...
 URXO2

Why are ya'll working so much??
Posted: 9/16/2011 8:39:29 AM
OP you'd dump me in a flash, I can't even come over on Sundays..well I do get one Sunday a month off ! It seems like my schedule is worse than the poor fella you dumped.. where there's a will there's a way, adjustments in your schedule and his could have afforded you more time together and the nice thing about our age group retirement is just around the corner...

I keep my profile hidden because I really don't have much in the way of free time, I really couldn't devote the time it takes to make a relationship work, it would take a real special lady to tolerate my schedule..
 URXO2
Msg: 6 (view)

I am some what new.
Posted: 8/28/2011 2:47:08 PM

Am I being overly concerned about the dangers associated with meeting people on-line?

It pays to be cautious, we're all a little nervous about first meets.
If the person you were chatting with wasn't concerned about your safety worries and actually felt insulted he's not for you anyway..
Like Cowboy said make your meet in a public place, you could even bring a friend as suggested too.. Once you've exchanged names I see no problem doing a background check, most states have Court Records online free for public access or a minimal fee.

The forum posters all have a paper trail our posts or responses to other posters are accessible in history or under our user names. geez , I shouldn't have been so snotty it's on record!
My personal experience is positive, you'll meet some decent folks here and it sure beats sitting on a barstool trolling for drunks..LOL
 URXO2
Msg: 78 (view)

Confused about You're too old for me responses from women
Posted: 8/26/2011 6:53:25 AM

As you age, for me anyway, those who are my peers appear more suitable and even desirable.

I'm in total agreement with your statement, I'd also find someone in my peer group more desirable.
Should the OP's relationship with this 35 year old blossom I can only imagine how uncomfortable it will be the day he meets her parents only to find he's their senior too..
 URXO2
Msg: 70 (view)

Posted: 8/25/2011 6:54:14 PM
@ val & inthroughtheoutdoor

How is a woman not wanting to be with someone who is up to 8 years older than she is attempting to recapture her youth or suffering from this so called Mrs. Robinson syndrome? Wasn't the young lad in that movie a teenager still in high-school? How are the two situations even remotely comparable? And what's with the most? It is a fact that the great majority of women still prefer a man to be the same age or slightly older than they are which makes the claim that most women want younger men because of blahblahblah nothing but a lie.

Excellent. Points very well made. (The boy had just graduated university and was her daughter's boyfriend--which doesn't actually change your point.)

Oh my, it appears I've hit a nerve, I invite you to go back & reread Flightdirector's original post. He clearly states his age as 60 and he's being rejected by women in his age category, e.g. 58, 55 even 52 IMO could be a viable match..chronological age can be offset by biological age to great degree...as could 62, 65 even 68 be offset...
My reference to the Mrs. Robinson Syndrome merely applies to older women seeking out younger men while rejecting their peers as old duds..little to do with the film itself !
 URXO2
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 8/25/2011 6:21:31 AM
@Flightdirector, it's been my experience most women in the 50 on up range suffer from the Mrs. Robinson syndrome, they attempt to recapture their youth using younger men as the elixir...before I'm pummeled there are number of older males suffering the same syndrome..
Like you, younger women are more receptive and actually make advances, unfortunately I have no desire to live the Hefner lifestyle with a kept woman who's more interested in my money than me.
I'd seriously question what this 35 year old wants, is she studying ancient history?
I'll hold out for an older woman who's emotionally ready to except her age as well as mine!
 URXO2
Msg: 31 (view)

Soul Mates defined at this time in our lives?
Posted: 8/15/2011 11:19:01 AM
The belief in this Soul Mate fantasy may be the reason for a better than 50% divorce rate, the grass is always greener, problem is it's usually over the septic tank....Males/females in search of soul mates will be searching till the day they die....
It's far better to embrace what you have, except your partner, s/he is flawed...
 URXO2
Msg: 23 (view)

Soul Mates defined at this time in our lives?
Posted: 8/15/2011 7:20:24 AM
The term "Soul Mate" used in a profile seems to scream out perfection, unrealistic expectations of a relationship that can only lead to disappointment.
I'd rather respond to a more realistic fish who knows all relationships are imperfect, can except my flaws as I will hers..
Knowing this sounds negative all I can say in defense of my statement is that it's truthful. The term Soul Mate may well be a beautiful concept but it's a metaphor that eludes reality....
 URXO2
Msg: 38 (view)

bald guys
Posted: 7/29/2011 8:01:21 AM
I'm extremely pleased to see you ladies don't discriminate against the folliclely challenged..
The English Actor Jason Statham carries off the bald look rather well with close cropped hair and beard...
I'd like nothing better than to have Fabio hair but I find myself in the folliclely challenged group. Such is life......
 URXO2
Msg: 114 (view)

Tats for over 45
Posted: 7/24/2011 8:06:47 AM
Vel, My attitude toward ink is biased, my ex started getting tats in her late 40's, she also developed a love of barstools and Jack Daniel's.
My opinion is still a woman with natural skin unblemished by ink is far more beautiful than faded tats..
OP, Karma, you're lovely the way you are, don't blemish that beautiful skin...

Show ALL Forums