Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
 Jaketoyou
Msg: 284 (view)

Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 6/12/2017 7:57:41 AM
Orione7, I'd recognize that ugly mug anywhere. Did they let you out of jail on parole? I wasn't aware jihadists were granted parole? Who did you pay off?
 Jaketoyou
Msg: 2109 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 7:33:40 AM
I'm looking for a name for you too lol...a low IQ person who is almost universally disliked. I'm hopeful I can find a good fit but finding somebody who represents your obnoxious personality will be a challenge. I'm pretty busy now but I'll Try to be back with a name tomorrow if not earlier. Stay tuned.
 Jaketoyou
Msg: 2107 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 6:50:56 AM
And Jovan, my new name for you..Herod, in honor of the wicked and ungodly everywhere. You'll know its "marilyn" who is calling you Herod in the future no matter what user name being used in the moment. :-)
 Jaketoyou
Msg: 282 (view)

Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 6/12/2017 6:43:18 AM
Cotter....my new name for you..Elphaba...after the Wicked Witch of the West. No matter what my user id...you'll know its me because i will be calling you by your far more accurately descriptive name for now on. The name just fits you to a tee. You can thank me later. :_)
 Jaketoyou
Msg: 2106 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 6:17:47 AM
Besides...its more obstinance than craziness. I keep coming back more because I can, than anything else...despite the best efforts of some here. I do wonder about that though. I know others have tried to come back and can't. I know I use security software preventing pof getting certain info about my devices...and I use dynamic Ips. I'm guessing I'm protected.
 Jaketoyou
Msg: 2105 (view)

Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/12/2017 6:06:43 AM
"Thecapedcrusader cuz you're headed back into crazy mode in much the same way you did a year or more ago when you attempted to take on that persona and fell to the ground when your super powers failed you big time."

Caped crusader was taken. I tried though.
 Jaketoyou
Msg: 2104 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 5:54:28 AM
The funchesf doll getting closer to production. Pull a string and it says things like..you like spaghetti..
Therefore you are a pink elephant. It's going to be a huge hit.
 Jaketoyou
Msg: 2103 (view)

Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/12/2017 5:51:36 AM
"It's not my cup of tea, but I don't feel strongly enough to object. (See? It's that laziness again."

Lol....no you just rant away day after day, year after year on an obscure message board with maybe 10 participants, maybe one or two who could care about you opinions on tribalism or religion and bother reading your repetitive, lengthey tirades. Can you spell mentally ill?

Show ALL Forums