Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Re: Do women like the taste of a mans semen?
 abbeydave
Msg: 320 (view)

Re: Do women like the taste of a mans semen?
Posted: 11/29/2017 6:37:16 AM
Try Tropicana Pineapple juice
 abbeydave
Msg: 55 (view)

cuckold?
Posted: 2/27/2013 7:10:50 PM
A cuckold is not the "cheater". The nature of the "classic cuckold" is his wife has sex with any male she chooses. Her husband becomes a servant of sorts who may watch, he may be humiliated by his spouse and her lover, or he may be forced to submit to both in order to have some sexual release, whether with her or alone with her permission.

I'm sure that's correct in the context of this discussion, but my understanding of the word cuckold is "a man whose wife has sexual relations with another man or other men, without his knowledge".
I'm not sure what to call it where the husband willingly participates in the practice, and, presumably, gets a kind of ambivalent thrill from it but I don't think it's properly called cuckolding - Hot Wifery, perhaps.
 abbeydave
Msg: 54 (view)

Boyfriend of 3 years wont have sex with me anymore
Posted: 2/27/2013 6:08:29 PM
As many before me have said, you need to get away from this idiot.
But the first thing you gotta do is fix yourself up with somewhere else to live.
Go and see the Housing department of your Local Authority and - well - just ask for help!
Most people in that department are women, so they will almost certainly be very sympathetic.
And Social Services will help with the move, and will organise it to get you away while he's at work.
Best of luck with this and in future relationships - you WILL have them!
 abbeydave
Msg: 13 (view)

Dating someone younger.
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:50:15 PM
18's to about 24 or 25's. And I don't approach them - THEY contact ME!

BTW if you READ my profile as opposed to read the title, you will see my immediate correction!
tgflg'S
 abbeydave
Msg: 10 (view)

Dating someone younger.
Posted: 5/13/2012 3:10:29 PM
This is my first post to any of the POF fora, so please forgive me if I don't comply too well with the rules. I discovered them only today, although I've been on this site for a few years now.
But here goes:
As you will see from my profile I'm now 81 yrs old, and was widowed 7 years ago.
Since then (and after a decent interval) I have dated many ladies from this site, some of whom were MUCH younger than me. I can honestly say that the young ladies were much more fun and good company than the older ones, (most of whom were looking to be taken on holiday to exotic places). I LOVED the endless, mindless chatter; the total lack of awareness of current affairs, and the sheer lack of worldliness in the younger ladies - well, girls, really.
I don't do s*x any more, so I was no threat to them - I made this clear at the outset - and so far as I know they were getting their needs satisfied elsewhere. This was no problem for me as my attraction towards these girls was purely platonic. But I loved their company, liveliness and sheer joie-de-vivre.
I enjoyed taking them out for meals. Few had ever been to anywhere other than Macdonalds, so were able to enjoy what was to them a completely new experience.
 abbeydave
Msg: 75 (view)

Do girls use guys for sex?
Posted: 11/30/2009 1:24:49 PM
I dunno whether they do or not - I just wish one or two would...

Show ALL Forums