Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: An amusing anecdote...
 Ibup4it
Msg: 14 (view)

An amusing anecdote...
Posted: 10/10/2017 11:33:32 PM
25 years and recently and your going near that think of that hatred, hurtfulness, expected life together, retirement I could go on but you get the point. She atleast has an excuse she was emotionally unready what's yours? That is why when woman break up in relationships recently you don't get involved you running very fast in opposite direction.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 7 (view)

63 messages sent. no replies
Posted: 10/10/2017 8:59:41 PM
^That would be false and guess it all depends on the messages you send. Although women attack my profile and me I have no problems getting responses or views. I give a nice opening on subject, followed with a solid body message and tight close with the question.

You need cleverness a few good pics no more than 3 and know what you're doing.

Because things are overused women skip most generic shit you need to come out of that "hello" idea, and don't kiss their ass or drop nudes you wouldn't in public.

Just a thought....

People who like cats and outdoors have a weird fondness for usher.

How's the online dating world treating you?

That is an example on how I might send a message. Not exact but think outside what other people are doing.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 44 (view)

How do I move on?
Posted: 10/10/2017 3:22:54 PM
Unless you find ladder to reach the higher fruit then you don't need to worry about it.

The easy way to move on pick up and go and deal with all that you just left before dating and relationships again. Focus on you and what you want in life, what it is that would make you happy, if you don't see it don't put the ladder against the tree.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 9 (view)

Profile review for poor ignored man
Posted: 10/10/2017 3:15:14 PM
Try a catchy headline? Little about who you are 1 or 2 paragraphs what your looking for. I mean your young and I don't see a problem with using the site for hang-outs or casual it is a "dating site" even though people seem to think it's a relationship site for some reason.

If you don't conform to their ideas you don't belong it seems. When you message a lady be clever and no d1ck picks or anything like that they don't like it, think to yourself if you wouldn't do it on a street to them don't do it here.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 3 (view)

Dating with Autoimmune disease
Posted: 10/10/2017 12:50:35 AM
I have a few friends with it they managed to find love and happiness no reason why you can't.
Dating will be hard due to the side effects of the disease with a good network support you can manage it.
I still have yet to disclose my issue as I just put disability in my profile under profession and no one ever asks or cares.
Yes I would date a woman who can be sick, why not? It's not the end of the world and you never know if the right person is out there you find them you don't just quit.
You also don't stop believing it's possible.

I would also say put it to a positive spin"let's just say I am up for the challenge" daring guys to date you might help instead of making it sound negative.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 87 (view)

Statistics say... easy peasy lemon squeezy
Posted: 10/9/2017 7:34:27 AM
I will take a woman who makes some sort of effort any day of the week, but I don't kiss women's asses I tell them how I see same as any guy they don't want to hear that is their problem. A women who makes no effort you can bet your going to spend your entire relationship doing the samething as you met her.

It's like people with their fvcking pictures, a woman with a crazy expression on her face staring straight at you a guys says no thank you, it's no different then the guy with the America's Most wanted picture in their profile very few people are going to not use it as a reason. Their not looking any further those pictures cook their chances and they don't want to hear it. I don't need an about me or to talk to the lady who is sitting on her prissy little ass waiting for me to approach her to make a decision on what I am going to think of them.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 6 (view)

POF is bottom of the barrel
Posted: 10/9/2017 12:08:21 AM
Put your profile picture right side up get a few pictures of you smiling and of what you enjoy doing. Don't sound negative maybe a picture with contacts. You seem like a hidden gem in beauty but you need to make it shine once in awhile.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 10 (view)

YOU created unrealistic boundaries
Posted: 10/7/2017 9:24:20 PM
Here's an unrealistic boundary try no fragrances.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 8 (view)

its like being static free
Posted: 10/6/2017 10:37:53 PM
Drama someone else the target of all your problems in life. Something happens to you and you are just dying to share with everyone else.

E.g. There are no good men in the world cause your boyfriend just cheated you vent that on every other guy out there like they did it or were responsible. <----- drama

We understand you are hurt or in pain but it wasn't our fault deal with that baggage before moving on. We don't like being compared to previous boyfriends/dates.

We are not the worst things to walk the earth we are not perfect gentlemen but we are our own gentlemen each and everyone one of us are different. We think and all act different and we do the best we can we learn from our mistakes but we don't want pressures passed on to us from other people mistakes not everything is our fault. And women are not always right and need to hear a no I am not doing that or I don't like that once in awhile and deal with that answer responsibly.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 17 (view)

Unfavourable light that might happen with people's forum posts.
Posted: 10/6/2017 2:01:07 PM
@jelly I said I liked your profile but, because of what people do *cough* skim things they miss certain references they look for certain words and make judgments as you clearly missed where I said I liked your profile. and I didn't say "stalker" or "needy" thank you. Now who made things up? Show me where I said "needy" and "stalker"?

Exactly what I was saying people believe what they want to believe the way the brain processes things. Maybe you should go back and show me a quote where I said the "needy and stalker" Come on if you can't you did exactly I said other people do. Making you no different than the people who read your profile in their ideology on what is said to reality.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 15 (view)

Problems that might happen with people's profiles.
Posted: 10/6/2017 1:43:15 PM
People here have problems I look and see people's problems that "might" arise due to a minor fraction of people who like to read profiles.

Sure my profile matters so much here let me show you a headline on how much my profile matters and my grammar you tell me how many women are going to look you ready?

FRAGRANCE FREE

I am waiting.

If I only target the women I want the rest are irrelevant aren't they so anyone not in my targeted audience once I put that on my headline never sees it. No woman goes further who is not in that audience genius so the profile is then what he looks like, height, and body type.

I know because I get first question is "what do you do for a living?" <--- what the fvck? Breathe air what do you do?
 Ibup4it
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2017 8:32:42 PM
Yup I am so unsuccessful can't help no one glad we cleared that up. Another woman I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for and laugh at as she complains about the guy who cheats. Thinking she is entitled to something and will complain about what she doesn't have and try to get others as miserable as she is. If she was truly happy with her dating real life she wouldn't be here attacking me for no reason. Except an opinion which she can't give say anything on, it's always about the posters with them always will be.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2017 6:59:08 PM
It is amusing that you would throw bait to try to gaslight a reaction out of me. Considering it's not about me it's about giving ideas for people to think about a different perspective to think outside of the it's this way and only this way idea.

I just want people to look at all possibilities that might be factor, to think for themselves. But close your doors don't look for new perspective and stay in that constricting comfort zone of yours it's been doing you wonders.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 27 (view)

Why does no one make an effort?
Posted: 10/5/2017 6:25:26 PM
It's a this for that women made nice profiles with online dating years ago and men didn't read them or ignored what they said. Guy puts in no effort to getting to know anything she writes a profile to not be read.

Women then decide not worth my time to write a profile guy not going to read it anyways why write it? Odd guy who enjoys reading profiles and possibly looking for the right woman has nothing but a couple lines or a lot of anger.

See it more than I care for and I just leave them as they are looking for those who have things that appeal to me a good profile with no picture is better than a picture and a poor one. I can try to entice Mrs. No Show to show me a picture and conversation that is rather fun to do.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2017 6:00:27 PM
People get their notches in a bunch as they get lots of views with no responses or messages.

1. Profile skimming might be the cause, I have seen people upset because someone didn't read a profile and messaged them. It might have been a skim if it is too long some people will not waste their time reading it fully. They grab highlighted words that catch their eyes and reference it, or don't respond based on presumption.

2. Too focused on a particular thing pets, kids, travel whatever if you are talking about it excessively it could cause a problem.

3. Pictures might say creepy, spooky, unattractive, ****y, even crazy to them you don't know their mind though on those pictures so keeping them pleasant, fun and appealing rather than different eliminates that thought.

4. Over analysing things too much thought in a profile when read might cause an issue. Both writers giving to much and person reading analysing and over thinking it either one can effect the outcome.

5. The clichés referring to the same overused few lines people tend to use when talking about themselves on their dating profiles. They’re generic, obvious statements that appear time and time again in the profiles of men and women the world over.

6. Venting and unnecessary out pour of emotion about who messages you on a profile. It won't cast you in a favorable light just ignore the small stuff and keep your profile about you not all those who pissed you off.

These are ones I think of off the top of my head.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 50 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 10/5/2017 5:32:35 PM
It's what I am telling men don't actually read women's profiles they skim them usually things stick out in their head. They don't "remember" the " I don't part" they remember what they want! They skim it. The problem with long profile write ups is guys will not waste time reading they are skimming usually unless it's someone "like me" who " reads it all" and has a good laugh.

I originally said
"I mean other than the headline I liked it personally and would approach or responded but your problem is I am not normal."

It was never anything about you yes it's your profile that is being read but really it's not.

It's a different perspective and different type, you made reference to what I showed you those guys might be doing.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2017 2:46:36 PM
Ok the clingy, creepy, crazy, controlling lady who is obsessed dogs and wields an axe is perfectly fine.

Controlling -tell what people "must" do in her headline, no asking she tells them what to do.

She references her dogs too much. What 3 plus a picture is the profile about the dogs or her? Want to bet messages and date is going to involve those dogs? Like men can't fvcking read dogs under pet category and need to be constantly reminded.

Reference to the crazy bit too much - pictures, swinging axe comment and "heart on sleeve" says (clingy, creepy, crazy woman).

She is vague and evasive on some questions term 3 strikes your out.

If any guy did anything she says in her profile that's his mistakes but since it's a woman it's okay your all good jellybeans6.

News flash 3 things guys look for in a profile

1. Does she look crazy? <--- Look? Jelly has it down pat
2.Does she look fun and cute? Until she has that axe in hand referring to 1.
3. Would she be attracted to me? <---- does that really matter at this point refer back to 1.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2017 5:43:10 PM
Did you have any views on your profile due to messaging? Things you might look at "MUST LOVE DOGS", pictures of dogs no you, 2 pictures one with crazy look the other swinging axe. Prefer not to say body type, undecided/open on children are you confused? I haven't even looked at the rest. You are a person who if I went into a relationship with I am going to be told what I must or must not do already wow glad "you" decided that. Men know you have pets under pets category okay their looking at your carried away. A woman looking crazy next picture swinging axe lizzie borden comes to mind. Sure enough you kid about it and mention crazy in another paragraph later what do you see me doing selective memory it's what they do. Remembering certain words and apply to images don't make you approach to start although you are.

If I found all that undesirable and predictable without looking past generic stuff and no message from you things that stick out crazy, axe, swinging, and what I have to do. You get to be indecisive and evasive with a list of guess what you want in a relationship you don't even know your body type.

I don't say to be mean

Straight the picture that is newer second one in very good, castle looks fun would join, hat picture older but good . Need newer outside picture maybe walking dogs through a park? woods? should be full body. Must anything shouldn't be a headline but it's my opinion and dogs by themselves although you love them and we should respect are not bonuses for a person but negatives since you are not there.

Messages need to be enticing and clever to lure but also targeted to have some commonality as well and have purpose. Pictures need to give right appealing idea not bikini but something that shows you. That's that second picture I think is your best. If your messages don't get respond or any views it's pictures and messaging approach.

I mean other than the headline I liked it personally and would approach or responded but your problem is I am not normal. lol
 Ibup4it
Msg: 146 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 10/3/2017 9:36:15 PM
I love dogs and people should take care of them properly, meaning a nice big house and place where they can run. I hate cats they do nothing all day but purr and get on your lap can't even protect you always want attention(sounds like a woman). Weird thing is I own a cat and no dogs *shakes head*
 Ibup4it
Msg: 2 (view)

Any tips for improving my profile?
Posted: 10/3/2017 6:17:33 PM
Have a headline that gives prelude to profile.

Have 4 pictures one clear of your face, one social, one doing something like working and one out do something actually doing something you do as an interest.

Profiles are your presentation of who you are 7 seconds to make that first good impression make it say something.
Know who you are and why you are doing it purpose is a good thing. Show you know what you are doing, and know yourself as well as what you are looking for. 75% you 25% the person you desire you have a type address that type. If you don't know your interests go out find things you enjoy doing try new things get pictures of those.

When messaging don't say things like "sup" it says illiterate nowhere man. "Hey" says your boring not that appealing. The message should be clever and address her interests show you want to know about her. Ask her a question you might want to know or even a random question that would make her think why your asking that. Like what's your favorite quote? or what would your friends say your weirdest quirk is?
 Ibup4it
Msg: 19 (view)

Lack of empathy
Posted: 10/3/2017 12:45:43 AM
OP when people who don't have any are overshadowing those who actually do.

@Henry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I says it all.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 29 (view)

What to do with this woman!
Posted: 10/3/2017 12:24:34 AM
Let's look at the facts if she told you she was talking to an ex you would have acted exactly way you are now. You need help
You have passwords to her FB against the law for you to actually go on it regardless of who she is, demanding it as a way of trust is another sign. You need help
She broke up with you start to rekindle things knowing she is talking to her ex which you expect her to immediately stop on your demand. Serious help
You are monitoring her movements and what she does. Still think your okay you might want to see psychiatrist at this point your bordering criminal activity.
Checking up on her to make sure she isn't doing anything you don't approve of. Who is responsible for her life her or you? Why is she with you exactly for your behaviour?
You already decided she was cheating without any evidence why would your logical conclusion be anything other more abusive behaviour seen help recently?
Of course she didn't give you her password for you to verify anything she don't have too fvck wad it's the law, that's called hacking you stupid fvck. Your not entitled to her password or any of her accounts their hers you don't need to check shit on her account.
She's angry cause of the way you are treating her there criminal she should dump your sorry ass and move be thankful for it control freak.
Cause she needed your approval to get her own place, she don't want you have a key cause it's her house and I don't blame her.
She needs to move on from you and sooner the better no offence dude but you need to see a therapist.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2017 2:57:21 PM
I like woman who approach me to be unpredictable and be creative or say something unexpected. Introduce themselves and tell me why you just crossed room or messaged me online I am anxiously waiting to know.

If that lady throws out the right question she has me.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 389 (view)

Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?
Posted: 10/1/2017 9:56:47 PM
You just got to love the acceptance of the "jerk" like behaviour. Where have I seen it before?

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16648674.aspx

Same geographical area? Hint Hint
 Ibup4it
Msg: 35 (view)

Message response rate
Posted: 10/1/2017 4:01:46 PM
Message to response rate is dependant on factors and circumstance you like statistics. How many messages you sent to women who shared a commonality were successful? How enticing was that message to have them want to view your profile? Did they look at your profile if so how many? And what category were they in non-shared interests or shared interests?

Most guys they just message a woman in hopes of the best, they can't even see where a problem lies. No message being read is not a profile issue if the message don't get them to profile to begin with.

Why do women ignore message? They don't see it as to many filled their box, they ignore it thinking it is like the rest doesn't stand out, the person clearly has no understanding they share nothing in common with the woman so why approach her?

If you don't know who your audience and get them to participate your going to have problem.

If they read the message and don't look at profile, you didn't entice them enough to want to look 2 things the message or pictures with it.

If they did the above and don't respond it is now your profile as a whole, or there are some flaws you might have they won't over look e.g. don't drive, smoke whatever. Know your flaws be aware take them into consideration.
 Ibup4it

Obsession: have you ever been obsessed with someone?
Posted: 10/1/2017 6:58:04 AM
No I never obsessed over anyone and you're probably not either, you can exhibit obsession like behaviour but for a person to be actually obsessed with someone, they would think about them night and day nothing but them. It's not an addiction although have similarities the root of it is different.

Addiction has a sense of reward from what someone does the feel gratification, satisfaction when they get it. Obsession never feel that they will always think, I have to do it and nothing else will matter. If they stop doing it something bad will happen, there is never any pleasure or feeling of satisfaction.
 Ibup4it

Did this warrant closing communication in your girls opinion...
Posted: 9/30/2017 11:57:49 PM
You live by the text you die by the text, if you want to talk and have human interaction over texting tell her. I tell them right up front this won't be a text thing I am not that guy you can either talk to me or have a relationship with the IPhone your choice but I won't be the one on the other end.
 Ibup4it

Interesting trend
Posted: 9/30/2017 11:41:26 PM
@patchmanjoker Nothing is ever 100% accurate as in the 2-1 ratio is not true based on the fact that I am not 420 friendly and I don't drink
and no fragrance can be around me I eliminate 99% of women in my area with it. I can either adjust myself to accept the 420 friendly and fragrances or go without. So the 2-1 based ends I have eliminated majority of women I would chat with myself they don't need to not message me I don't want them too.

@JB either you accept act like they want which you seem to have chose to or don't you know the results if you don't. I just keep doing and remain myself they can do whatever and expect whatever my resolve remains I won't change for them. I am in the same area almost although I have a few respectful ones show up now and then it's not common by any means.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 17 (view)

Why all the travel photos?
Posted: 9/30/2017 6:30:02 PM
It's just to say they do it see it's an interest I am doing my interest be prepared to know what I like doing no harm no foul. They don't ask to pay for it believe it I know quite a few that travel yearly and no man pays for them they do.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 33 (view)

Interesting trend
Posted: 9/28/2017 8:53:50 PM
OP well your short messages show little effort and your other ones being of attack, or show doubt they are anything other than real annoys them to respond. It's pretty straight forward someone questions your legitimacy you tend to lash out.

To me it's a game who can I get to show me a picture of them, who can I get to respond and I actually have fun doing it. When things become boring, or show repetitiveness which I find tedious throw out a new look profile and have some more fun. I actually don't think much more about it, other than staying out of a pattern, and creating bad habits which seems to be the normal here.

People can suspect whatever their entitled to that idea of theirs not matter how wrong they are, a person who is like myself and has my with a mature defense mechanism and really doesn't let anything get to them really this place is nothing.

I know it's statistical all of dating is a numbers game people will argue other wise but I can break it down to mathematical probability with a simple explanation. In easy terms 1% of fishermen catch 99% of the fish cause 1% of the fishermen do 99% of the fishing, the other 99% of the fishermen only catch 1% of the fish as they don't learn or improve only do 1% of the fishing. It's no different in dating and messaging if you can't improve your technique and learn what gets a response and what don't, you will be 1% of the fishermen. But you will catch that 1% it just going to take an x-amount of time to get that 1% mark it's not 100 it could be 20 in 2000 so you could fish 1979 times before you catch 1 fish on 1980.

There is no luck, there is no random chance, it is straight mathematical probability that when your time comes and you get a response or a date you better make sure you are the best you can be cause that can be your wait time if you have no desire to improve yourself and fall into that comfort zone these people are so fond of.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 18 (view)

Sheer dumb luck...
Posted: 9/26/2017 4:46:02 PM
It's not dumb luck it's about knowing what your expectation is and what you desire.

We are responsible for our own behaviour success and failures nothing and no one else. Falling into the ideology of internal issue blamed on external circumstances only ceases the growth and potential in oneself.

The easy way is to lay blame but it only creates the illusion of security which affects confidence and causes people to build walls constricting them within a comfort zone of their own devise and limits oneself.

By accepting responsibility and accepting the failures, mistakes, learn from the experience and continuously seek out new perspectives and focus on solutions, and opportunities we don't constrict ourselves in the idea of making excuses for ourselves but growing into responsible adults who are liable for our actions and accept the consequences good or bad.

The problem is there are to many people unwilling to accept responsibility and so many who are quick to make excuses. A huge problem that limits growth and potential they will call it many things other than what it really is an internal issue which is hard to accept.
 Ibup4it

Spotting abusers
Posted: 9/25/2017 8:41:11 PM
Their not hard to spot pretty sure that was already covered on a topic with a list of how they show who they are. They are not hard to tell emotional abusers eventually lead to physical no matter how harmless it might seem to you. It's a beginning stage and first sign of it one sign gives a red flag to pay attention, second sign is borderline and think before you act third sign run. The signs very in degree usually jealousy is huge with the physical abusers but it is present in both emotional and physical so just one sign is not enough to say physical but pretty safe to say they will continue with emotional abuse regardless.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 60 (view)

Dating sure has changed , shallow women
Posted: 9/16/2017 2:47:44 PM
We have dance clubs here really nice last night was country western. Next one is Nov 3 costume one, they offer dance lessons for those who want to brush up on skills as well. Ages there usually 40+ and music is targeted to 50+ won't find many youngins there and it's both filled with couples and singles a like.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 717 (view)

When women say there are no decent guys is what they really mean...
Posted: 9/14/2017 6:21:51 PM
When women say there are no decent guys and complain about the guys they have met, I crack-up laughing and say and what makes you think you are entitled to a decent guy. Which caused a little backlash and they say all women deserve a decent man, still laughing I say if you say so good luck with that. Of course they throw insults at me for it with me smiling I say see that is exactly my point what decent guy would want to be with a woman who is going to insult when someone asks a simple question. Assholish sure is but it gets the point across that it's something even decent guys wouldn't like being insulted everytime they open their mouths.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 42 (view)

Decoding A Profile - Honesty
Posted: 9/14/2017 5:52:00 PM

Haha, this reeks of damaged people who've made poor choices in their dating life and if you choose to get involved, you're going to be cleaning up another past person's mess (or multiple pass people's messes).

Funny you should mention that it plagues the profiles in my location but I don't know it must be the common denominator. Cause women are so update on what women are really saying in their profiles, on here cause they come on forums for profile review right. How many women show up exactly there 1/30 maybe clearly they all have their head on their shoulders right.

The next time someone says why are you here exactly I am going to point to that statement, and then your comment then show them one by one 200 straight profiles with that shit in it.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 38 (view)

Dating sure has changed , shallow women
Posted: 9/14/2017 5:44:43 PM
There is here a little drive but men out number women 20-1 there and believe me the majority of women are not worth that drive.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 394 (view)

Sleeping with someone on the first date...are they LTR material?
Posted: 9/14/2017 2:54:01 PM
I would speak for her but I don't even know her language, so understanding her is far beyond my comprehension.

Wasn't here for LH and probably good thing by the sound of it, so no opinion either way.

Sleeping with someone on the first date is irrelevant better to find sexual compatibility now than a month or 2 down the road wasting all the time. I never held it against a woman actually mother of kids was one we lasted 5 years so really one has to wonder is it the a childish act on a person's part based on stereotypical persuasion or just their inability to actually act like adults. You are going to need to sleep with them eventually better to find out a bad lie now saves time, if a woman told me are sex together wasn't compatible I would say well atleast we don't meet expectations now good luck, funny never heard that from a woman. Yet they have left me after those first date roll in the hay was it the sex or the fact I was an easy lay and they were just curious how adventurous I really was? Always left me wondering oh well c'est le vie.

Are you all having fun yet? lol
 Ibup4it
Msg: 20 (view)

Proper Etiquette ? ? ?
Posted: 9/4/2017 1:24:56 PM
I think it boils down to on what you feel you should do. It's about your comfort level if you don't want to see her again and you feel obligated to tell her you had a change of heart nothing wrong with telling her. It's your life not anyone else's and you have to live with the consequences not anyone else.

If you told your buddy you would go for around of golfing with him and then changed your mind would you dust him off and ignore him? Or would you cancel that outing before said day? What type of guy are you what do you feel is right or wrong? It's no different you don't treat them any worse than how you would treat your friend. You asked her for another date for whatever reason already so it is proper to message her tell her you changed your mind.

So my personal opinion is go with option 1. is the safest bet to avoid saying I no longer feel we are not a match if she does happen to write back having a change of heart herself. Then you feel that stupid obligation to do it cause you already asked for another one to begin with even if you don't want it. So eliminate the option before they decide one way or the other for your own sake not theirs.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 93 (view)

a foot? can i just put 6 inches in?
Posted: 8/22/2017 3:45:53 PM
Who needs movies there's action, drama, sex and violence on these forums.
 IBup4it
Msg: 16 (view)

Bumble
Posted: 8/22/2017 1:51:18 PM
^ Yeah cause only 1/20 are actually human on those sites depending on where cleverbots are geographically located too. If you're in a small geographical area they need to balance out actual profiles so they create them to get business. The biggest players in having fake or dead, scamming, and bots are the sites Hemmingway mentions cause they are most used and most popular.

Ever have a conversation that can't keep on topic? You think that is human? It's not nor has it ever been and yet uninformed people complain and write topics about bots, and fake profiles? So yeah I just had to amuse myself because well that shit is funny to me. Bit assholish sure as it is their lives, yet humorous that they wouldn't even take the time to read on how to identify anything and still create and send messages. It's like those who can't follow simple instructions on a game or making something and complain how bad it is cause they just want to do it without a thought to how it works.

If you going to do something be aware of the surroundings and the environment you are in know identifying traits and markers so you don't have problems. It's why I get messages back I look and identify distinguish between bot and real and can skip majority of dead, or bot profiles and not waste my time and find real people faster. If you have a good profile, nice pictures even if your average you will be responded to but message humans.

There are websites and blogs that focus on identifying most cleverbots, fake profiles who to message who not to all you need to do is a little reading. That 10-15 minutes can save hours in your search regardless of the site you use.
 Ibup4it

There's an app for men who fail to ask, called Fumble
Posted: 8/21/2017 9:27:43 PM
Don't know how well it is or tinder for that matter can't swipe a desktop, hope it works for you though.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 78 (view)

This space intentionally left blank
Posted: 8/21/2017 9:19:41 PM
It would depend on many other factors not just sex but how one acts afterward if she thinks it's immediate relationship and she is clingy no way. But if she allows time takes a step back chalk it up to a night of heat of moment sure it's possible to be long-term and relationship possibilities sex on first date is not a make or break to a relationship with me personally.

And a person's profile doesn't mean shit to gender nothing is absolute I knew guys who pretended to be women on a teamspeak that is actual voice, and the pictures were of women but he was a guy. He was sophisticated with his technology it was unreal so a profile is nothing, and they do it just because they can. But you people believe whatever to me the he/she is an interesting unique avatar and she is nothing more than a pixel on screen regardless of what gender she claims.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 295 (view)

What stops a man from cheating?
Posted: 8/21/2017 12:56:18 PM
It's easy knowledge first of all is key you acknowledge the problem to yourself next you take steps to protect yourself from being susceptible to doing it. Minimize contact with person you have attraction too is a good start. Distract yourself to what is good and healthy your partner, don't give room to think about the person focus more on other things other than them. If you have a strong relationship you're more immune to outside influences, if you get a thought to stray re-invest more time into the relationship and make it more stable.

It's normal to find attraction with others but it's up to the person who has feelings of straying to identify the problem and take steps to prevent it. Cheating can be debated and re-debated but it's a complex problem not just one thing causes it, as such there is no one cure fits all to each and every person.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 28 (view)

Any Experts of STDS/STI's Here?
Posted: 8/20/2017 9:38:55 PM
OP Not really an expert on STDS/STI's never had one, and never did escorts, or prostitutes myself no need for it. People here have a problem staying on the narrative of the topic at hand and like to revert to the profile you made as it suits their disturbing need to attack. But they will say how happy their lives are being single or in relationships yet attack and give negative feed back. If you are going to go the route of Pay For Sex be careful whether a prostitute or escort has anything or not is impossible to tell some diseases can't even be discovered until years later. Practice safe and do your best to prevent any contractions is about the only advice I could give on that topic, wish you best of luck.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 24 (view)

Relationship question
Posted: 8/17/2017 3:42:18 PM
He shows you the text from other single women to show you he is trustworthy and not trying to hide anything from you. If he didn't show you the messages from single women you should be worried.

Which brings up the point not hiding anything does he know you have an active profile on POF? I highly doubt it and I don't think you are going to tell him that you were on it either. If a person who never logged in can see not even from forums just a general search you have a problem. His friends are justified in bad mouthing you in my opinion if he asks their opinion of you they don't like you wonder why?

If it's related to through a third party that just makes you stupid. Sue is with John and he asks her what's your opinion of Kathy she responds oh she is a cheating **** but not my concern. John tells Steve who tells Kathy who tells Jane who now has a problem with Sue badmouthing her need to split up those friendship of 15 plus years now because Sue badmouth and dislikes Jane? You people actually lose friendships for that type of shit, because actually going to Sue and talking to her is such a big issue for Jane. All because Tom is with Jane and is good friends with Sue wtf?

No one cares whether or not Jane is actually being honest to Tom or not, is going to say well I forgot all about my profile and forgot to deactivate it or hide it yet knew it well enough after 3 years to remember password, name, and location where to ask advice? Yeah okay I have no sympathy for this women and hope Tom is banging all those single women who messages him cause well it will teach her to be honest and truthful in the future.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 12 (view)

Be careful out there children...College Women are out to get you
Posted: 8/6/2017 5:20:37 AM
Breach of trust not likely she will get prison time for a first offence but she could get charged and face upto 14 years in prison for it.

I been wondering on that law and was curious why no one ever used it in the case of a pregnancy battles? It does seem to fit into the category of it.

Criminal breach of trust
336. Every one who, being a trustee of anything for the use or benefit, whether in whole or in part, of another person, or for a public or charitable purpose, converts, with intent to defraud and in contravention of his trust, that thing or any part of it to a use that is not authorized by the trust is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years.

Semen is a part of a man if he says he doesn't want kids and entrusted her to dispose of the semen properly not use it to get pregnant seems like a breach of trust under the that definition. A man can not control a woman's body, but he does have a right to say what is done with parts of his and semen is his, left entrust to her with understanding she would not get pregnant.

That would be an interesting court case and arguments to say the least, and why has no lawyer even tried it? All this battle of what women can or can't do with their bodies and men never actually have a choice this law says they do and it's criminal law not family courts.

I don't know if anyone would win that but an accusation like that could really switch things to a more equal balance.

Yes it is possible and I have been given a question on whether or not I want to charge someone with that charge and my word would be enough to get a conviction. I could have put 2 ladies in prison with one accusation so yes it is possible I just couldn't bring myself to do it. 4 Children losing their mothers for stupidness seemed sort of excessive to me if I could have time to think it over I might have done it.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 16 (view)

found love but, we were too much alike
Posted: 8/5/2017 5:09:30 PM
Okay you made me seriously think about some things, like trying to be more serious when it comes to relationships/dating maybe my lack of actual seriousness can play a huge factor. After I read the topic thought about the things I do started had me wondering would I really want to be with someone who was as carefree as I am? No clue how that would play out never met one.

Kinda of interested what one would look like though.
 IBup4it
Msg: 6 (view)

Be careful out there children...College Women are out to get you
Posted: 8/4/2017 10:09:43 PM
No to all above as there is no sufficient evidence to believe she actually did lie. Hence the problem with rape accusations guy's life is ruined for just a statement and women walks free. Actually happens a lot like there was 1k charges filed 500 lead to criminal charges and courts time half of those dismissed due to not being a crime only have nothing to go back on the "accuser" under law "accuser" is protected. If they file charges against them it makes it less likely for others to come forward if they are attacked. I rather "accuser" walk free and clear than not have it reported at all for fear of persecution. Granted name shouldn't be released until and only if there is a conviction of some sort to protect the innocent as well.
 Ibup4it

How to Start a Chat/Conversation for the first time
Posted: 8/3/2017 2:13:59 PM
Just be yourself in your approach, have nice pictures, show interest in her and be respectful don't think there is much more to it than that.

It's not like I am pro or anything I just do what I feel is comfortable and right it works.
 Ibup4it
Msg: 49 (view)

Lavalife.
Posted: 8/2/2017 4:25:20 PM
Lavalife was big when internet dating started and was really good for me atleast. In 95-96 had nice amount of dates and then again from 2002-2005 You just messaged be on a date in less than 15 minutes just up and go, carefree and recklessness probably caused to many problems in people's lives. Match was almost equal to lavalife it was more time consuming though did that a couple times as well.

POF launch and they just died who wants to pay when you can go to a free site and message at no cost. Well until someone has their only upgraded member can message then if your not member here bypass them completely.

Show ALL Forums