Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: If your not interested dont get in touch.
 Strider886
Msg: 3 (view)

If your not interested dont get in touch.
Posted: 3/23/2019 1:24:46 PM
There's a whole list of these stupid cliche phrases used in dating profiles.... I mean why the flying f**k would you contact someone if you were not interested?
 Strider886
Msg: 5 (view)

Fake profiles in abundance!!!
Posted: 3/22/2019 12:23:29 AM
I didn't know that POF sold out to Match.com, this probably explains all the fake profiles, like many paid dating sites, in their early days the fake profiles were used to draw men into the site. There are far worse out there though, like those who steal photos from social media to create fake profiles.
 Strider886

Vanishing messages, never delivered ?
Posted: 3/7/2019 9:29:26 AM
This is a common occurrence where someone sends you a message but has filters in place that would stop you responding.
It's highly frustrating, but nothing you can do.

Women often get sick of weirdo messages (understandable) and they go about setting up filters, but they go overboard with it and end up blocking half the site.

I think as well, the "first contact messages must be" size applies to the first response too, this is something used ALOT to stop silly spam messages.
 Strider886

What is so bloody difficult about running a country?
Posted: 1/5/2019 12:55:55 AM
The only "skill shortage" is skilled people willing to work for peanuts.

Apparently we have a massive engineer shortage in this country, yet with my level of experience (22 years) it takes a good 6 to 9 months to find work? months just to find a job ad that isn't fake, because I pretty much ace interviews and always get offered the job.
What companies want is cheap engineering graduates who don't answer back, don't question stupid decisions or unethical practices and will work for 18k a year.

As for immigration, well that just means more zero hour contracts with employers who don't want the legal responsibilities of having full time staff.
 Strider886

Sexism? Private Images And A Solution
Posted: 10/4/2018 12:30:12 PM
Why do night club bouncers let in attractive under age girls? The more females you have, the more men you get through the door and the more men you get, the more competitive they have to be, the more money they have to spend.
 Strider886
Msg: 7 (view)

This is making me consider quitting the site.
Posted: 9/30/2018 6:50:54 AM
Firstly, frustrations with the site are fully understood........

But for f**k sake, if you can't spot a faker, then your in for a rough life pal, and I suggest avoiding the internet as much as possible.

As for your assertion that more people = greater chances, you are WRONG. The problem with a free site is that the number of men outweighs the number of women, by a HUGE margin. Not only do the women here have to contend with even bigger fakers, but they also find there are so many men that they only bother with what I call the "top shelf candy", even below average looking women get so so many messages per day/week/month, that they start to believe they can get those fake top shelf guys, with the six packs, the big houses, the yachts, the Aston martins, etc etc. Then when they get stung by a faker, they get angry, resentful, over cautious and they eventually leave.

And finally......... Create a "normal" profile, nothing wrong with what you want, but most women just want a "normal" guy, fitting in with her friends idea of a "real man" is probably the single most important thing in finding someone, and all that non-standard stuff can come much later, in private, not on a public dating site.

Somewhere along your adventure you'll find the right person, but in the short term it's just a case of sorting through and finding that person. I've dated women who wanted slightly non-standard lifestyles and relationships, but they never showed that on a dating site, or in public or to their family/friends.
 Strider886
Msg: 168 (view)

Questioning the media message
Posted: 7/24/2018 6:41:42 AM

So those videos with the kids were faked?

They usually are, set up by ISIS/etc, to try to provoke the west into helping them take over Syria.... It's been proven time and time again.
 Strider886
Msg: 23 (view)

The weird way women behave online
Posted: 6/28/2018 8:59:08 AM
The whole thing is self-perpetuating, 100 women don't reply, man gets angry, 1 woman replies with "no thanks" and he wants to know why, why she's not interested, but mostly why nobody else is interested, so all this anger and frustration ends up being funnelled into this one person who did actually reply.

What does not help is the majority view that women and men are different species, and as such can often treat each other in a way that's near as damnit to racism.

As a man, I found online dating to be a stressful and degrading experience, and this what most guys feel..... Right up until the point where I started to analyse the psychology, at which point I stopped caring.
 Strider886
Msg: 14 (view)

To premium or not to premium
Posted: 6/5/2018 12:38:09 AM
The meet me thing, it tells you someone wants to meet you even if they said "maybe". Equally the same thing the other way around...... You know when you see someone and you think "they seem nice, but they're not my type", you hit "maybe" and it tells them you want to meet them.
 Strider886
Msg: 31 (view)

Is the right to free speech ending in America?
Posted: 6/1/2018 10:09:47 AM

Tommy likes to stand outside courts and "expose rapists" and "paedophiles", but you never see him standing outside any of the courts where members of the "christian" clergy have been convicted.

No so far he only does it outside the trials that are being covered up, where the press have been ordered not to report on it.

I'm indifferent about Tommy, just I can't get over his past, but he's tried to turn it around, tried to go legit as a journalist and has changed the way he goes about things, distancing himself from the racists that used to tag along when he lead the EDL. He works closely with people from many races and religions, he's very close to the Sikh community for example. He's read the Quran, he no longer tries to spread lies and mistruths about it, he actually quotes it and tries to show people how the nutcases can misinterpret it to their own ends.

It's undeniable that if people believe their prophet wed and bed a 9 year old, there will be some out there who use this to justify grooming young girls.

What really annoys me though, is the way the establishment, the elite use our biggest weakness to keep us silent, our very British social class aspirations, they say "if you support these people, these lower class racist football hooligans, then you to are lower class too and everyone will know it".
They did the same thing with Brexit, I think the vote would have been a landslide in favour of leaving, if they hadn't done this.
 Strider886

Robocop
Posted: 4/14/2018 4:20:31 PM
Don't think it'll happen here, there was some fuss about this a few years back, it had been developed, but it had issues.
It was only able to recognise caucasian faces, which of course triggered accusations of racism on behalf those being excluded, but when the team working on the technology said they would develop it to work for everyone, there were cries of racism about them now specifically developing it to recognise black and asian people.

Our political correctness will stop this dead in it's tracks.
 Strider886
Msg: 8 (view)

Recycling - wrong direction?
Posted: 3/31/2018 3:17:10 AM
if I were an MP or some other govt official, then i'd hold off on this until I'd bought shares in the company that will provide the sorting equipment mentioned in a previous post. Just saying........
 Strider886
Msg: 16 (view)

Smoking in your own home
Posted: 3/26/2018 4:54:37 AM

I don’t see how this neighbour could possibly be adversely affected by it either unless Hostess has drilled a hole in the wall and started blowing smoke rings through it.

I think smokers don't realise just how much it permeates into areas you'd think it would not reach. My neighbours smoke in their garden and even with all my windows/doors shut, on the wrong day, with the wind in the wrong direction it can find its way into my house, we also can't use our washing line at all. One of my ex's smoked, I let her do it from an open window in my spare room during a cold winter (2009), she only did it 3 or 4 times, but after we split up that room still smelled bad 4 years later and until I repainted it.

Also going back to OP it's probable that the neighbour mentioned may think it's being done deliberately, non-smokers know full well that an awful lot of smokers got a bit of a chip on their shoulder when the ban came into effect and some will go to great lengths to cause maximum irritation to non-smokers, just to prove a point. At my local pub they smoke outside the front door, there are signs telling people to keep the door shut, but there are a select group who will take it in turns 2 or 3 smoking and 1 wedging the door open with their foot, to the point where they might as well just be inside the pub. They're the same sort of people who use modified vapes and walk around blowing out huge thick clouds in peoples faces, I guess it's kinda like sticking their finger up to the smoking ban.

I don't like peoples right being infringed, but I don't think there's a truly amicable solution to all this.
 Strider886
Msg: 475 (view)

Corbyn v Johnson coming soon ..
Posted: 3/20/2018 11:51:55 PM
I think Corbyn is about to lose all credibility....... I don't know what he did, but the BBC have turned on their little left wing golden boy.

https://imgur.com/a/iK2cQ

(link copied from another website/forum)
 Strider886
Msg: 32 (view)

Questioning the media message
Posted: 3/14/2018 5:34:05 PM

This all appears to be a specific ongoing agenda against Russia, so no change there

Exactly..... And it started several days before the poisoning happened, the BBC just randomly starts running stories with a slight hint of anti-Russian rhetoric, they run a "the day Putin cried" story (where they vaguely posed the question of whether he had someone killed) and then the very next day these 2 people get poisoned in the UK.

I don't believe in coincidence.......

I'm very curious as to where it's all leading, I think Russia is the only reason we haven't sent ground troops into Syria, so maybe that is on the cards???
 Strider886
Msg: 16 (view)

Is honesty always the best policy?
Posted: 3/2/2018 4:29:24 AM
I'm always honest, I try to be sensitive about it, but ultimately I just don't give a flying one if someone doesn't like me for it........ The vast majority of people a backstabbing twunts anyway and if they can't handle the truth, then they're not someone I want in my life.
 Strider886
Msg: 30 (view)

Snowmageddon
Posted: 3/2/2018 3:49:47 AM
I'd have had no trouble getting to work this morning, if not for people who thought their car would fall off the road above 5mph..... When these idiots meet a hill and don't have the momentum to carry them up, well it doesn't matter who you are, what you drive or how good you are at snow, you are f**ked.
 Strider886
Msg: 15 (view)

Snowmageddon
Posted: 3/1/2018 5:03:02 AM
I'm alright jack, got me milk and bread stockpiled up, what could possibly go wrong?
 Strider886

Nigerian BBC - really?
Posted: 2/20/2018 10:54:30 PM
Because a large number of the illegal economic migrants coming into the UK are from Nigeria, and the left wing nutters at the BBC (aka the BBC) feel that the evil white people need to make up for colonialism by integrating these people into working class communities (because they don't want them in their own middle class areas), it's racism on an industrial scale, exploiting anyone with more than a mild suntan for their own moral and political gains.

I'm utterly disgusted by the BBC, yesterday they were kicking off a load of anti-brexit propaganda AGAIN. Jamie Oliver closes restaurants because Brexit. KFC runs out of chicken because Brexit and then to top it off they do a video of upset children from an undisclosed ethnic minority, who are starving outside a closed KFC, as if fried chicken is their only food source.
OH and all that followed by them taking a pop at that "little mix" singer for "cultural appropriation", because she had her hair done in dreadlocks.
 Strider886
Msg: 4 (view)

Bit harsh?
Posted: 2/12/2018 10:55:00 PM

i would like to know why the baby was crying for so long...

Poor parenting techniques?

I'm ashamed to say it, but in this country we're useless at it..... I've travelled Europe, Asia, Australasia and never seen babies or small children behaving as badly as they do in this country. Trouble is we put kids first, not family first and that creates children that act out for attention all the time.
 Strider886
Msg: 76 (view)

Islam: The Untold Story
Posted: 2/4/2018 2:49:08 AM
Little point in arguing this, you won't get anyone to share real thoughts an opinions on this......

The govt, the media, everyone has painted this into a class war, the right are painted out as lower class football hooligans, the left are painted as middle and upper middle class.
What annoys me is that anyone right of centre left, is considered far right.

Anyone aspiring to the later (which is just about everyone in every social class), will simply spout the same political rhetoric, because they can't be bothered to do any research and they fear being ostracised from the social class they pay so much money to feel a part of.

Notice that only people with a working class accent get accused of racism or being Islamophobic, take Douglas Murray for example, he says the same things that the likes of Tommy Robinson say, but nobody tries to shout over him or silence him with these one line put downs, why? because he doesn't have a working class accent........
 Strider886
Msg: 24 (view)

Our coming new society
Posted: 2/4/2018 1:31:54 AM

Heres a point you might try and answer. What on tommy robinson web site is not factual? Bet you never watched the video when he confronts the geezer and rather than slapping him he gets the geezer to admit his mental health problems then gets him help.

I know right? The guy has evidence to back up everything he says, i'm not saying I agree with everything he says, but he's not just some loon spreading crazy rumours (as he used to be). The most shocking stuff are the terror related crimes he brings to light, which the mainstream media simply decided to "blackout" and with a bit of digging you can find these attacks being passed off as one off violent crimes, but with no mention of them being religious fanatics, often not even mentioning names.

Much like all the bombings in Sweden that we simply never hear about, hand grenade attacks, forget pathetic UK knife amnesties, Sweden have a f**king grenade amnesty and IIRC there were about 12 bombings in the space of 24 days. Most of their problems are coming from Nigeria and Syria, but the UK media just don't tell us, despite us taking in people from those same locations, you know all those poor children in Calais, the ones that look like male 20 something adults?

The Netherlands is a another one, gay men holding hands in solidarity after two men were attacked/beaten for doing just that, what they don't report is that the men who did it were migrants from Morocco, where the main religion and law structure promotes stoning and throwing gay men off of tall buildings. Personally I think the Netherlands needs to stop holding hands and start controlling it's borders to ensure they're not letting in cultists.

We have a small number of religious nutjobs in this country and everyone is too afraid to do anything about it, so is it any wonder we also have nutjobs on the other side, feeding each other on misinformation and trying start a civil war?

I understand trying to avoid fuelling these delusional right wing crazies by keeping things out of the public domain, but doing so just leads to a population endangered by it's own naivety and ignorance.

It's important to take EVERYONE as an individual and "judge" them accordingly, not just listen to the political propaganda spouted by the media.
 Strider886
Msg: 32 (view)

does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/18/2017 2:13:58 AM

Did such a story not make it in the news? How come? I cannae find it.
I have heard similar stories though. Hm

No, it was dropped by the Police, the vehicle was registered to a false address, they couldn't trace the driver and the taxi firm denied any knowledge of the vehicle or the pickup. The media/press don't do reports that challenges the politically correct rhetoric........ Hence Rotherham.
 Strider886
Msg: 30 (view)

does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/17/2017 9:58:36 AM
I'm not going to read too much of everyone elses replies, but I will say this:

If your sure she's middle eastern, just be very VERY careful, there are hundred of subcultures within certain religions native to that region, many perfectly peaceful, but some of them would see extreme harm come to any "non-believer" that touched a women from that group. I know a guy who found this the hard way, there was a relationship going on for nearly 3 months, but when her family found out, his next Taxi ride after a night out, found him being driven miles from home by the young ladies brother, beaten by several men to within an inch of his life, run over several times and left for dead (he was from Tipton/Dudley).

So this is friendly warning, i'm not trying to p*ss on anyone's bonfire and i'm not trying to tar a group of people with the same brush, but if you move on this then tread carefully and ask the right questions, namely "would your family be bothered by this?".
The world is not all fluffy bunnies and unicorns as the BBC would have you believe.
 Strider886
Msg: 17 (view)

Dodgy Corporate Keech
Posted: 11/4/2017 5:56:33 AM

He has a point though. It's important to know what you're having a rant about before you start it. Nowhere does it suggest that Coca Cola is making spurious claims. In fact it admits it needs to do better.

It's all superficial corporate virtue signalling, we're not mean't to analyse or question it, it's mean't to just creep in on an subconscious level.

They are an evil corporation, everything I hear about them (or should I say everything that is not marketing BS) is truly awful and let's not even get into their close links with Nazi Germany in the 1930's. However they are by far not the worst.
 Strider886
Msg: 2 (view)

If
Posted: 10/21/2017 3:47:00 PM
Waiting for the next thread about fish........
 Strider886
Msg: 12 (view)

Paedos
Posted: 8/22/2017 12:25:59 PM
Each to their own, but I would never again date under 25, because most women under that age behave like spoiled brats and are absolutely mental, they have no concept of working for a living, no concept of what it costs to run a car and they think that the man should be everything they read about in those crazy magazines.
 Strider886

Socials
Posted: 8/7/2017 2:06:18 PM
On the plus side, those who turn up do actually have the right sort of intentions, not just posting pretty picture on the internet to get some attention.
 Strider886

Dodgy Corporate Keech
Posted: 8/2/2017 10:14:44 AM
Admin culture is ingrained into most businesses now, everything is all talk and no substance, it's about how it looks on paper, but when you look closely you realise it's all BS.
 Strider886

BBC One
Posted: 7/17/2017 12:26:54 AM
The BBC, what a wonderful institution...... Not only do we get brainwashed by their far left propaganda, but we have to pay for it too.
 Strider886
Msg: 13 (view)

I am absolutely fine thanks!
Posted: 7/10/2017 11:04:45 PM
I always say:

"Having the last word doesn't make you right."
 Strider886
Msg: 9 (view)

Trumped?
Posted: 7/6/2017 11:16:35 PM
Funny how since in power everything "controversial" that he has done, was also done by previous presidents, the only difference being the media coverage.

I put it to you that maybe he's just as bad as the complete pricks that went before him, except he's just not hiding it.
 Strider886
Msg: 40 (view)

London Fire - thoughts
Posted: 6/21/2017 11:39:12 AM
It's slowly emerging that the renovations (like applying flammable cladding to the building), came about because of complaints from residents of luxury apartments a short distance away.
Yet again, the British class system rears it's ugly head, it's ok to put lives at risk as long as they're working class or lower.
 Strider886
Msg: 8 (view)

Walk The Walk SLUT
Posted: 6/18/2017 4:30:09 PM

Being lesbian doesn't make someone a man hater.

No, but hating men doesn't leave many options open.
 Strider886

London Fire - thoughts?
Posted: 6/17/2017 12:27:14 AM

People are angry because
1 no list of the missing people has been made public
2 no numbers given out of how many people lived in the block
If this information is being withheld it really shouldn't be. People have the right to know who is missing, friends of the people who lived there more than anyone.

In likelihood, they don't know who or how many lived there. There could have been 15 migrants living in a single flat, totally off the radar.
They'll be keeping quiet because they know that questions will be asked as to why they did not have this information.
 Strider886

London Fire - thoughts?
Posted: 6/16/2017 4:11:13 PM

It apparently passed building regs which is all it needs to do at the time of refurbishment.

When a refurb is costing £10m, £50k in a brown envelope is not going to break the bank.

As for the cost at £10m, someone has made A LOT of money out of that.
 Strider886
Msg: 21 (view)

Has terror won ?
Posted: 6/14/2017 2:54:00 PM

Gays Against Sharia are a far right group.

Interesting, are you saying that opposing Sharia makes one "far right"?

I would say that opposing Sharia makes one f**king sane.

There is no room in this country for two legal systems, EVERYONE should live by the same laws and same societal values. It's called equality and as long as all this PC virtue signalling carries on, we won't have equality.

Do you know what would happen if you want to the middle east and started trying to implement British law? You'd meet a pretty grim death.......
 Strider886
Msg: 19 (view)

Has terror won ?
Posted: 6/13/2017 11:53:00 AM

Why call a march 'UK against Hate'? Why not call it 'People for love' instead?

I suppose ex-EDL members and hordes of football hooligans don't believe in the power of love or in peace.

It was organised by a gay rights group, seeing as there were 65'000 people, your bound to get a few less than desirables.
 Strider886
Msg: 17 (view)

Has terror won ?
Posted: 6/13/2017 10:01:56 AM
Does anyone know there was a "march against hate" in Manchester over the weekend?

65'000 people turned up to take part in a largely peaceful protest, but the mainstream media has branded it as racist and it's pretty much a media blackout aside from reports of people being arrested, conveniently not mentioning that the people arrested were attacking the people taking part in the march with glass bottles and other projectiles.

This is the country we live in, this is why terrorism is a problem.
 Strider886
Msg: 14 (view)

Has terror won ?
Posted: 6/12/2017 10:37:29 AM

The world is a dangerous place, we could all be run over, stabbed, shot or maimed in any part of the world at anytime by anyone who's not a terrorist. You can even die at a theme park, many have.

There's no point worrying, just live and enjoy it.

Don't worry? You do realise that people were actually tortured quite extensively during the Bataclan attack in Paris? It was covered up until the whole thing was no longer headline news.
Men had their parts cut off and fed to them, women were raped with knives and that's just the "mild" stuff.

Comparing these atrocities to a theme park, is just not cool.

The world is a mess and the threat we face from terrorism is being played down by the media in a bid to be all "PC".

But terrorism is only a small part of it, the REAL threat is those who empower terrorists, the British upper and upper middle classes, people who don't have to live with this stuff, people who have NO idea what is going on out there, they just have this obsession with race, they see it as their role to protect the helpless brown people, but this whole thing is nothing to do with race, extremist Islam is NOT a race, its a political ideology!
 Strider886
Msg: 2 (view)

The woes of a Musician
Posted: 6/10/2017 12:55:55 AM
Last time I looked, you can go to your own profile and click on your own hobbies to see other people who've put the same, it's not the best way though as it doesn't apply any other search criteria.
 Strider886

Has terror won ?
Posted: 6/8/2017 2:12:21 PM
If we can't talk objectively about the problem and the possible real world solutions, without being shut down instantly by being called Nazi, Racist or bigoted, then it WILL win........

The problem is not the extremists, they can be dealt with quite easily. The problem is the leftist liberal social justice warriors, who think the world is full of fluffy bunnies and unicorns.
 Strider886

Festivals
Posted: 6/2/2017 1:06:25 PM
Muddy fields full of obnoxious part time music lovers, you know the trendy twenty somethings that have all the "hippy" gear that they only wear at festivals.
 Strider886
Msg: 70 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/27/2017 8:48:48 AM
Corbyn was starting to talk sense, right up until he started blaming our involvement in middle eastern conflicts for the Manchester bombing.

If he can't work out that some people just want to watch the world burn, then he's got a long way to go.
 Strider886
Msg: 13 (view)

The hips...
Posted: 5/13/2017 3:01:28 AM

Simple biology means men like hips and boobs, women like height and strength. That's not always available so we have to sometimes compromise and pretend we're somehow above such shallow preferences but the fact is we're not

Only in the UK/US, only because those traits are what we've been fed via the media, TV, movies, etc.

You'd be surprised how many countries class the ideal woman as being overweight verging on obese (by our standards), or how many countries where women don't seek tall/dark/handsome stereotypes.
 Strider886

War.... what is it good for?
Posted: 5/12/2017 12:50:32 PM
Much of the worlds wars and violence is very much kept from the public eye, unless there is a political advantage to showing us.

For example we send aid into African countries, with intention of helping those suffering poverty, so what we are not told is that much of that aid is intercepted and sold on the blackmarket to buy AK47s and RPGs with which to kill the people the aid was intended for in the first place.
 Strider886
Msg: 7 (view)

Occupations
Posted: 5/8/2017 2:22:50 PM
^^

Salespeople = extroverted sociopaths, follow all the trends, appearances are everything, massive debt, seem "nice"/"friendly", but would sell their children into slavery for a quick profit.
 Strider886
Msg: 20 (view)

Blocking users. Blocking me! htf dare you!
Posted: 4/27/2017 4:04:48 PM
An awful lot of women simply can't take rejection, so if your late responding and they fear you might not respond at all, they often block you so that they never have to face rejection. They've rejected you before you could reject them, if that makes any sense (I know it doesn't make any sense).
 Strider886

Your best cold remedy...
Posted: 4/20/2017 2:38:17 PM
A good strong "hot toddy", but none of this modern trendy nonsense with herbs and sh*t......... Half a mug of strong whiskey, half a mug of hot water and a tsp of sugar.

Then head off to bed as the alcohol thins the blood and the nose inflammation starts to calm down. Sleep sitting up slightly, so that the PND (post nasal drip) goes to your stomach instead of onto your chest, sure it'll give you terrible wind and probably make you feel sick, but at least it won't go to your chest and linger around for 6 weeks. Even if you can't sleep like this, missing a nights sleep is better than a chest infection. It takes me 1 night to get past the worst of a cold.
 Strider886
Msg: 12 (view)

Should the church ditch god?
Posted: 4/2/2017 2:48:41 PM

They have disobeyed the prime directive of not playing God by waging wars and persecuting over the centuries.

Actually, whilst this is true of all religions, Christianity has been acting like a big giant fluffy bunny compared to many others. Yet all we hear is political propaganda.

http://www.historyisfascinating.com/2015/02/the-fascinating-history-of-crusades.html

Show ALL Forums