Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: what is everyones opin on tattoos?
 meekaxoxo
Msg: 541 (view)

what is everyones opin on tattoos?
Posted: 9/26/2012 3:21:40 PM
Would you put a bumpersticker on a Bentley?
 meekaxoxo
Msg: 164 (view)

OK< a challenge on the weight thing....
Posted: 9/26/2012 2:48:39 PM
I find this thread interesting since i'm 5 feet 6 inches and 120lbs with big breast and small waist... I LOVE LOVE LOVE a few extra pounds on my man... and Infact I had some of the best sex with my ex who was a very big/tall guy weeewwww wee, I get ta shaking just thinking about him wow!

anyway, I'm on this website looking for a great guy just as well as a woman who is heavy and feel insecure. It all comes down to personality and connection... I don't care what you look like you can be a GQ model if your conversation is blah, blah, blah and your colonge is too strong than I'm not attracted.

That's my two cents!

:o)
 meekaxoxo
Msg: 8 (view)

No one contacting me
Posted: 9/26/2012 12:45:18 PM
Wow, People are soo mean!!! geesh...
 meekaxoxo
Msg: 51 (view)

Sticky situation with a fake engagement ring ...
Posted: 9/25/2012 2:18:07 PM
The ring was ok as a fake, she went and messed it up by telling everyone it was fake... oh well "a fake for a fake" !
 meekaxoxo
Msg: 35 (view)

Should I go or should I stay?
Posted: 9/25/2012 2:11:39 PM
and on your way home you should have stopped by Home Depot to get new locks for the doors... WOW he def has the right one! Couldn't be me :o)!
 meekaxoxo
Msg: 34 (view)

Should I go or should I stay?
Posted: 9/25/2012 2:08:51 PM
Break Camp as fast as you can! or sit back misserable for the rest of your life! Geesh, Stevie Wonder can see this one is not working!
 meekaxoxo
Msg: 614 (view)

older guys younger women
Posted: 9/25/2012 2:04:24 PM
Honestly, I think that a man who is 40 that is attracted to a 20 yr old has the same mindset as a sex offender... Me personally, I have a 20 yr old daughter and if a 20 year old boy were to come on to me, the only thing I would be thinking about is my daughter and the fact that I gave birth to a 20 year old... (yuck, we have nothing in common) It all depends on a persons mind set... If I see a 40 year old man with a 20 year old woman, the only thing I would think is that he's insecure and is with her because she makes him feel powerful were as a woman his age knows better (hint).... yea, stay right over there with her "big daddy" ...

Show ALL Forums