Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: ~The C0cktail Club,Leicester Sq,London,Saturday 13th November,2010~
 LovelyLittleRedhead
Msg: 6 (view)

~The C0cktail Club,Leicester Sq,London,Saturday 13th November,2010~
Posted: 11/11/2010 1:25:05 PM
Hi Ashley and everyone who know me,

I hope you all have a fantastic time on Saturady, unfortunately I am unable to attend. But havea drink for me and please take care on your way home.

Hope to see you next time,

Sarah aka Lovelylittlereadhead.

xx
 LovelyLittleRedhead
Msg: 10 (view)

~The C0cktail Club,Leicester Sq,London pics and comments, Sat Aug 7th~
Posted: 8/16/2010 12:48:22 PM
Thanks Anna.

I have met a couple of people who have asked if they can come to the next one with me. We'll see what happens. I've met some lovely people and wouldn't want to not see them because I've met someone. .. Let's see what happens eh! x
 LovelyLittleRedhead
Msg: 8 (view)

~The C0cktail Club,Leicester Sq,London pics and comments, Sat Aug 7th~
Posted: 8/14/2010 10:42:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

I had a fantastic evening last week and it was great to see everyone and I hope that I can see everyone again, though I have to say that at my first POF singles night, I met a lovely guy and he's lovely to spend time with (hopefully Ashley will let me off with future meets) so atleast one success story... we will see!!

Anyway, Thanks anyway for the invitation Ashley and thank you everyone for making me feel welcome!!!

Lots of hugs,

Sarah. x
 LovelyLittleRedhead
Msg: 8 (view)

~C0cktail Club,Leicester Sq,London,Saturday 7th August~
Posted: 7/16/2010 1:35:56 AM
Had a great time last time, everybody was very welcoming. I'll be on my own again, actually I think it helped in meeting people! so if anyone is on their own, come along!!
 LovelyLittleRedhead
Msg: 14 (view)

~C0cktail Club,Arts Theatre,Leicester Sq,London - Sat June 19th~
Posted: 6/12/2010 2:41:00 AM
Hi there,

Do many people attend by themselves?
 LovelyLittleRedhead
Msg: 12 (view)

~C0cktail Club,Arts Theatre,Leicester Sq,London - Sat June 19th~
Posted: 6/11/2010 10:42:27 AM
Hi, I just wondered whether many people turn up by themselves?

Show ALL Forums