Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What's the best method to dehydrate blueberries
 outdoor2
Msg: 14 (view)

What's the best method to dehydrate blueberries
Posted: 3/13/2012 10:05:35 AM
Perhaps you could add fresh blueberries and skip the orange juice. To keep the orange flavour increase the amount of orange zest.

Preferably wild blueberries as they contain less juice.
(side note: I picked 24 L of blueberries last fall....eat them every morning!)
 outdoor2
Msg: 147 (view)

Virginia Law: Mandatory Vaginal probes
Posted: 2/17/2012 11:13:39 PM

C. D. The physician need not obtain the informed written consent of the woman when the abortion is to be performed pursuant to a medical emergency. "Medical emergency" means any condition which, on the basis of the physician's good faith clinical judgment, so complicates the medical condition of a pregnant woman as to necessitate the immediate abortion of her pregnancy to avert her death or for which a delay will create a serious risk of substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function.

So...if this law passes, they also have the right to force an abortion.
 outdoor2
Msg: 13 (view)

roasting garlic for mash
Posted: 6/11/2011 11:23:38 PM
Up here at latitude 52 we plant garlic in the fall. By now my plants are nearly 2 feet tall. I also plant a few in the spring just in case something goes wrong.

Indeed there is a world of difference in flavor between boiled and roasted. The two just don't compare. Not only is roasted sweeter, it gives the garlic a much smoother finish on your pallet.

I've never seen frozen roasted garlic in a grocery store, but I do know commercial kitchens can purchase it. Why not roast a whole pile of bulbs, mash and freeze them in individual portions. An ice cube tray should work nicely, although the plastic may take on a garlic odour. Might want to keep them separate.
 outdoor2
Msg: 206 (view)

are the gas prices killing you yet
Posted: 6/10/2011 12:35:40 AM
Hey Paulie

<div class="quote">How about promising that to OUR oil drillers, so we can drill OUR own oil, and maybe become a little bit more energy independant.
LMAO...first...the U.S. consumes 1/4 of the available oil on a daily basis...second...the U.S. refining capacity hasn't increased in many years...third....the amount of oil available within the U.S. would last, say, 30/40/50 years...given it's considerable consumption rate doesn't change drastically...forth...the above is very short sighted, to say the least.

The "Drill Baby Drill" lot are so short sighted they can't see past their nose.
 outdoor2
Msg: 9 (view)

Ecoli kills 22
Posted: 6/7/2011 10:43:55 AM
One of clues must be the fact that this strain (O104) is resistant to 8 different classes of antibiotic drugs. No other strain has ever come close to this type of resistance.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032622_ecoli_bioengineering.html
 outdoor2
Msg: 20 (view)

Yes, Canada is a democracy
Posted: 5/17/2011 12:20:03 AM

But I DO know that the laws of physics haven't changed during the past 30 years.And most of us don't expect them to change in the next 30 years, either. Or in the next 30,000, for that matter.
I suspect those very same words were uttered in the years before 1938...
 outdoor2
Msg: 32 (view)

oatmeal....how do you take it?
Posted: 5/11/2011 7:20:38 PM
I eat 'em raw...with ground flax seed, a banana and rice milk. (everything organic)
 outdoor2
Msg: 86 (view)

canadian election...again
Posted: 5/1/2011 10:30:57 PM
My election prediction:
Conservatives win a smaller minority.
NDP are the official opposition.
May wins her seat.
Harper gets turfed by his own party within a year.
Ignatieff resigns within 6 months.
 outdoor2
Msg: 115 (view)

are the gas prices killing you yet
Posted: 4/26/2011 7:56:05 PM
I put $20 of gas in my truck...first time since January 31...
 outdoor2

Question about genetically modified foods (gmo's)
Posted: 4/21/2011 11:13:30 PM

Basically just because you eat something doesn't mean it will adversely effect you, especially on the genetic level. Genes are simply segments of DNA. Eating something has no real consequence to your own DNA.

Here's an article (and links to verify) about two studies I think show that in fact the DNA of hamsters and rats have been changed due to being fed GMO soy.

http://permaculture.org.au/2010/05/04/genetically-modified-soy-linked-to-sterility-infant-mortality-in-hamsters/
 outdoor2
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 4/13/2011 10:36:15 PM

Harper made the most sense ( economically)....but the economics part is dead on balls,

How so? Quote me some historical facts and figures that show me that, for example, tax cuts to corporations leads to jobs. It shouldn't be hard to find...after all....the corporate tax rates have been steadily reduced since 2001.
 outdoor2
Msg: 3 (view)

The Single Biggest Problem with the Big News Media
Posted: 4/13/2011 8:22:26 PM
If one looks at the vertical integrations of all corporations, one will find that the "news" sector is nothing more than a corporate valve to promote their $values$. Most "news shows" are beholden to corporate profits...hence they don't *actually report* news...just the "news" that corporations approve of...

They are safe from criticism simply because all large corporations own parts of every MSM....just another tool in the tool box to further their enrichment.
 outdoor2
Msg: 49 (view)

Posted: 4/13/2011 7:57:41 PM
Speaking of actual issues....what I would like to see is actual numbers that show the lowering of corporate tax rates produces jobs.
 outdoor2
Msg: 21 (view)

percolator
Posted: 4/4/2011 11:46:09 PM
Percolated is the best...but it must be organic whole bean freshly ground....and preferably fair trade...
 outdoor2
Msg: 21 (view)

Libya, another propaganda coup, or just plain unbiased truth?
Posted: 3/28/2011 11:12:02 PM

It is about free flow of oil at market prices.

Yeah...as long as that market price is in USD. The major factor in invading Iraq was because their once U.S. puppet now wanted to sell his oil for Euros....

Libya is all about history...the west installed King Idris in 1951 and he sold off much of Libya's wealth to multinational corporations....hence Gadaffi's rise to power via a bloodless coup....and now it's payback time.

It is not just about oil, but the inevitable military/diplomatic bases will help to launch their foothold/strangulation on the African Continent.

To the OP.... "propaganda coup" and " just plain unbiased truth" can often mean the same thing...
 outdoor2
Msg: 117 (view)

antideressants are TOTALLY bad for you health
Posted: 3/2/2011 9:56:02 PM

Taking medication is different than being medicated. [\quote]
An oxy-moronic statement...the best I've heard...

It is so unfortunate that there is still such a stigma associated with mental illness.

I agree, yet too many people swallow pills instead of changing their life styles and dietary habits...which have enormous effects on one's brain...
 outdoor2
Msg: 67 (view)

America's Single Greatest Problem as a Nation
Posted: 2/21/2011 1:01:36 AM
^^^People & Power...one of all time favorite shows...

If I want to delve into the current history of our times (and how we got here) the last place I look to is American MSM.
 outdoor2
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 2/13/2011 12:55:09 AM
The EPA's rules are written by politicians
I have no idea where you get that.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA or sometimes USEPA) is an agency of the federal government of the United States charged with protecting human health and the environment, by writing and enforcing regulations based on laws passed by Congress[\b].The agency is led by its Administrator, who is appointed by the president and approved by Congress.[\b]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Environmental_Protection_Agency
 outdoor2
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 2/13/2011 12:48:37 AM

The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.
Woodrow Wilson

The Federal Reserve Bank isn't exactly invisible, but then again...god knows what happens behind their closed doors....

I don’t really put the blame squarely on the shoulders of any political party...

Of course you can't...after all, they are not there for you, they are there for themselves and those that put them there...

Perhaps the only solution is to break the back of the bank(s) that long ago politicians allowed them to control federal finances....

Kennedy tried that...alas, to no avail...
 outdoor2
Msg: 58 (view)

Study Linking Vaccine To Autism Found Was Fraud
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:56:18 PM

The meta-analysis you provided concerns individuals who already have low vitamin D status and low intake of calcium, NOT individuals who already have optimum vitamin D levels.

So what? The data shows that a high Vit D intake can reduce the risk of cancer! If you can show studies that prove there is no correlation between high Vit D intakes and suppression/reversal of cancer, I'm all ears....just be sure you know who funded the studies before you post them.
 outdoor2
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2011 10:40:06 PM
Are you really so naive as to ignore the the implications of zero population growth when coupled with the problems of extracting resources from mineral rich countries?
Hell....the less people...the easier it is to extract....bloody obvious if you ask me.
 outdoor2
Msg: 56 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2011 10:04:29 PM

Yes, ALL the vitamin studies that don’t produce the results you like can only be weak, because you know more than any scientist. We should all be careful when wandering outside our particular field of expertise.

http://www.direct-ms.org/pdf/VitDNonAuto/ColonMetaAnalysisPaper.pdf

Life is hard, after all, It kills you. But nobody is going to kill off 70% of the population no matter how much you irritate your evil reptilian overlords.

NSSM 200:
"The U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries [see National Commission on Materials Policy, Towards a National Materials Policy: Basic Data and Issues, April 1972]. That fact gives the U.S. enhanced interest in the political, economic, and social stability of the supplying countries. Wherever a lessening of population pressures through reduced birth rates can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resource supplies and to the economic interests of the United States. . . . The location of known reserves of higher grade ores of most minerals favors increasing dependence of all industrialized regions on imports from less developed countries. The real problems of mineral supplies lie, not in basic physical sufficiency, but in the politico-economic issues of access, terms for exploration and exploitation, and division of the benefits among producers, consumers, and host country governments" [Chapter III-Minerals and Fuel].

Whether through government action, labor conflicts, sabotage, or civil disturbance, the smooth flow of needed materials will be jeopardized. Although population pressure is obviously not the only factor involved, these types of frustrations are much less likely under conditions of slow or zero population growth" [Chapter III-Minerals and Fuel].
 outdoor2
Msg: 71 (view)

Doctors Are The Third Leading Cause of Death in the US - WHY has THIS not made national news?
Posted: 2/9/2011 12:13:45 AM

Thank god we live in a country where we have the right to informed consent and to refuse medical treatment

Thank goodness for that.

Not necessarily...if you are incapacitated you can be drugged without your (or your families) knowledge. A recent example from Canada...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/02/07/bc-druggedseniors.html
It's a rather lengthy article...here is the crux...

Soon afterward, however, staff sent Penner to the Abbotsford Regional Hospital, where doctors certified her 'incapable' under B.C.'s mental health legislation. That meant her family no longer had any legal say over her care.

Are there similar laws in the U.S.?
 outdoor2
Msg: 184 (view)

Satanism
Posted: 2/7/2011 12:39:53 AM

The idea from the apostle Paul is that where there is an idol worshiped, there is a demon.

God is worshiped as an idol.
 outdoor2
Msg: 5 (view)

Canadian Usage-Based Internet Billing
Posted: 2/3/2011 11:55:50 PM
This decision only relates to the major ISP's and their selling bandwith to smaller ISP's. With the vast majority of consumers already hooked in to the large ISP's, this, in the overall scheme of things, may make little difference in the ultimate goal of the major ISP's to charge for bandwith.

The news is welcome but it remains largely a matter of optics. As Professor Michael Geist pointed out on his blog, 96 percent of the Canadian internet market is controlled by major ISPs who already impose relatively restrictive caps on their retail customers, so even if the CRTC abandons its position entirely the actual impact on consumers will be negligible. "Politicians and policy makers must recognize that this particular decision is only a small part of the broader concern over an uncompetitive broadband marketplace that has led to near-universal use of bandwidth caps," he wrote. "Overturning the CRTC decision is necessary, but by no means sufficient to address the current problems."

According to the Financial Post, Canada is one of only two countries out of 30 in an OECD survey that does not offer its citizens internet subscription packages with unlimited downloads.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/107513-Canada-Reverses-Course-on-Usage-Based-Internet-Billing
 outdoor2
Msg: 18 (view)

Has nutritional information at restaurants affected your purchasing habits?
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:00:47 PM

Has nutritional information at restaurants affected your purchasing habits?

Of course not....there are so many labeling loopholes they can jump through that their grams/ounces per serving size can be off by up to 10% or more. The serving size can be set ridiculously low (5 chips in a 225g/half pound bag) for example. Who eats 5 chips and stops?!?!?
See here:
http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/fssa/labeti/guide/ch6e.shtml
Scroll down to 6.2.
I suspect the guidelines is the U.S. are similar.

When governments want to write guidelines, whom do they consult? Obviously the industries that are affected. Follow the money.

The C.F.I.A and the F.D.A. are, essentially, arms of the food industry.

Personally, I take note of what they claim, but largely ignore it.
 outdoor2
Msg: 66 (view)

Andrew Wakefield - Autism/MMR Doctor, found guilty of misconduct
Posted: 1/27/2011 11:41:14 PM
Online polls? Oh please...

From reading this and the other thread, it appears Wakefield is not apposed to vaccinations in general, and in fact advocates them...just not combining them in a "one shot kill all" scenario. It seems logical to me to vaccinate against one type of diesase, let the body adjust, and repeat.

For those that haven't seen the other thread, post 46.....
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/14309575datingPostpage2.aspx
...sums up how economics (a.k.a. $$$$) is vastly more important than the truth...

picupsticks has several more posts on the same thread. Well worth a read.
 outdoor2
Msg: 3 (view)

Milk
Posted: 1/24/2011 12:49:02 AM
Every animal on the planet drinks their mother's milk as babies.

Only humans drink other animals milk in infancy and beyond.

Are we humans so physiologically different from the rest of the animal kingdom that we *require* other animals milk to ensure health?

What physiological aspects of human anatomy make us so different from say, mice, for example, who are used extensively in anatomical, biological and behavioral research?

The answer is....because there are few to none.
 outdoor2
Msg: 36 (view)

Please Post Tips On Making Housekeeping Easy
Posted: 1/13/2011 10:15:37 PM
Move more often!
Buy a smaller house!
 outdoor2
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2011 10:45:22 PM
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but you did ask for a citation.
"Recently, Dr. Ralph
Walton compiled a list of all of the controlled human and animals
studies looking for the effects of aspartame (Walton 1996). Out of
90 independently-funded studies, 83 of them found one or more
problems caused by aspartame. But out of the 74 studies funded by
the aspartame industry (e.g., Monsanto, G.D. Searle, ILSI, etc.),
every single one of them claimed that no problems were found. It
is important to note that some of those few "indenpendently-funded"
studies that found no effects were funded by organizations that have
recently shown have been or were being run by persons with very close
ties to the aspartame industry.

Only the most gullible individual would believe that it is a
coincidence that all industry studies found no effects and almost all
independent studies found adverse effects. This is reminiscent of
the "safety" seen cigarette "research" during the 1950s."

You can also go here to see how Monsanto, et al, "cooked the scientific books"

http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/abuse/
Here too.
http://www.rense.com/general63/asp.htm
 outdoor2
Msg: 13 (view)

surviving the holiday dinner.... People chewing with their mouth open
Posted: 1/6/2011 11:57:37 PM
^^^you were a baby once...just sayin...
 outdoor2
Msg: 49 (view)

What turns you on?
Posted: 1/2/2011 11:49:40 PM
A drum: Musically, a drum is the closest one can get to the rhythm of earth.
It's no wonder it was the first instrument ever conceived by humans.
 outdoor2
Msg: 38 (view)

Best Book Ever
Posted: 1/2/2011 11:16:28 PM
Perhaps not the best book I've ever read, but certainly in the top ten....

The Book Of Negroes by Laurence Hill
A fictional account (yet historically accurate) of an 11 year old girl captured in West Africa, marched to the east coast, and then shipped to America, becoming a slave, eventually returning to Africa (Sierra Leone) and then to England to tell her tale in the hope that the slave trade will end.
The Book Of Negroes (historical document) is a list of some 3000 African American slaves recorded during the Revolutionary War. There are two books, one recorded by the Americans, the other by the English. They can be viewed online.

In the United States, Australia and New Zealand, the novel is published under the title Someone Knows My Name.
 outdoor2

MSG
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:13:09 AM

What the heck did all our grandparents do?

They ate natural, non additive foods.

They ate it n survived.

Of course they did...they, for the most part, worked outside, working long hours and got a lot of exercise in the process.

FDA hasn't pulled MSG as of yet!

Nor will they...ever...just like aspartame, BgH, etc.
The FDA is a government entity run by corporations...much like most government entities.

We will all get cancer. Well- guess what we all have a little cancer in our bodies.

We all have the potential to get cancer....we have cells that can become cancerous...looking for ways to avoid the cells becoming active is the key.
 outdoor2
Msg: 2 (view)

WORD RIDDLES
Posted: 12/31/2010 12:25:19 AM
#1: queueing is a common word.

Iouea is a sea sponge.

#2: aeriously....haven't found a definition...yet...other options are...caesious....latin word describing a blue-grey colour...facetiously is longer at eleven letters, but aye won't be rude about it...haha
 outdoor2
Msg: 55 (view)

The Empire is Wearing No Clothes...Wikileaks.
Posted: 12/30/2010 11:27:17 PM
Just who is behind wikileaks?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22389
 outdoor2
Msg: 12 (view)

New World Order
Posted: 12/30/2010 12:29:38 AM
It's illegal to "lay-off" (a.k.a fire) someone in Canada and then hire someone else to do the same job.

If it happened to me, I would sue the employer.

Abolish minimum wages and let people compete for positions,....

So someone else comes along and offers $4/hr...then another at $3...yet another at $2...I see slave labour/sweatshops/abuse/poverty/death on the horizon....just like the families overseas who now turn out the vast majority of the crap we consume...it doesn't last and thus we consume more....

Training someone can be expensive, but if you train them well and pay them well, they area greater asset to your bottom line over the long term.
Constantly training new people can be very expensive (unless you can get away with paying them a nickel an hour). This is what has happened to the middle class of the world. They've been tossed aside for cheap, Walmart quality products. Many have been suckered in to buying such products, without realizing that it's creating their own demise.

There is no "free market"....it is very carefully controlled.
 outdoor2
Msg: 7 (view)

Tips for cleaning an aluminum pot?
Posted: 12/20/2010 12:19:45 AM
Well...whatever you do, don't use the pot for cooking (any aluminum pot). I use a cheap tin tea kettle on my wood stove but I would never drink out of it.

Don't buy Polytetrafluoroethylene (trade name Teflon) pots and pans either. It's very easy to heat them beyond their decomposition point, (500 F) which then releases at least six toxic gases, including two carcinogens, two global pollutants, and MFA, a chemical lethal to humans at low doses. A Teflon pan can reach 721°F in just five minutes on a regular stove top.

Cook with stainless steel, cast iron or titanium, maybe ceramic...depending on country of origin...

Err...sorry for going off topic....couldn't help myself...

"The Works"....CLR is available in Canada...practically everywhere, but I wouldn't use it on my counter tops (or my pots) as their ads suggest.
 outdoor2
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 12/18/2010 1:42:59 AM
More fuel to the fire...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/post_1435_b_797188.html

Yes, it is an opinion piece, but with a little research you'll find her claims are true.
 outdoor2
Msg: 45 (view)

Posted: 12/16/2010 1:39:02 AM

....or don't consider them relevant.

Yes...rather popular today...regardless of whether they are (or not)

The NYT and a whole host of other papers are publishing wikileaks....is the J.D. going after them?

But being a civilized nation, we've never done that.

LMAO...of course it has....hell...even Kissinger would agree on that one.
 outdoor2

Some plumbing advice, please!
Posted: 12/16/2010 12:55:07 AM
.....if the home is up to code....
 outdoor2
Msg: 14 (view)

Some plumbing advice, please!
Posted: 12/16/2010 12:52:56 AM
1:Turn off main water supply to home.
2:Drain all water via lowest tap (usually an outside tap).
3:Turn off electrical (gas/propane) switch to hot water heater.
4:Install new shut off valve at desired location.

In conjunction with #3, drain all water from the hot water heater. There may be a build up of sediments at the bottom of the tank. It will eventually ruin the heating coils. Doing this once every year or two will help in keeping your hot water heater viable.

What? That's a load of .....

I agree...
 outdoor2
Msg: 154 (view)

Could you exist today without a CELL phone????
Posted: 12/16/2010 12:21:22 AM
I do...one of my more memorable experiences was getting stuck in a snow bank. A nice person pulled over and asked "Can I help?....I have a cell phone!"
Without even thinking, I looked at him and replied...."Can you dig with it?"

The look on his face....LOL...

Self reliance is seriously lacking these days (it was before...just moreso now)
On winter road trips I don't leave the house without a shovel, snow boots, candles, sleeping bag, food, water and a full tank of gas.

Similarly, when I bought my truck, I insisted on manual drive...after all, it's the only way to jump start a vehicle solo...

...blubbering on and on about nothing, and oblivious as to her surroundings.

Or his...friend of mine trashed his BMW doing the same thing (speed was also a factor) and had 3 kids in the car. (all survived)

Whenever I'm on a highway and I see other drivers chatting, texting, etc....I grip the wheel a little firmer...and watch them closely...
 outdoor2
Msg: 17 (view)

pof credits to see if your messages are read
Posted: 12/15/2010 11:39:49 PM
seasonsheart56:
You complained in your first post, but later on stated you didn't really care about your complaint.
 outdoor2

What are you doing to stay green this Christmas?
Posted: 12/11/2010 11:52:19 PM

Since Christmas wrapping paper cannot be recycled...

Of course it can! I remember getting gifts that were wrapped in the same paper year after year. If you package it right, all you have to do is encourage kids (and adults alike) to snip the end and draw it out....anticipation is everything...
I remember devising ways to use previous years papers as a gag...a present related to a previous present, but dressed up in the same old paper...yet a whole new present.

I buy nothing in clam shell plastic,...

Me neither.
 outdoor2
Msg: 2 (view)

Is common courtesy extinct?
Posted: 12/11/2010 11:22:26 PM
It's not extinct, but the powers that be are trying very hard to make sure it is.

Divide and conquer.....inch by inch...
 outdoor2

Keeping Christmas,,
Posted: 12/11/2010 11:15:47 PM
From the article:

"Christmas is a Christian holiday," he said, "and we are more than just a Christian school district. We are a public school district and provide education for all religions and groups."

Separation of religion and state is imperative...unless, of course, you'd prefer a return to a theocracy.

Why do we have to mold our ways around the new comers? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

The only answer (for those that want to move forward) is we "mold" around, with and within each other...

The real question is which do you prefer...a secular state or a theocracy?

(We'd have to get rid of the corportacracy that currently runs many governments before being able to answer the question)

O.P: Considering the fact that the Vatican/Holy See is the only religious group in the world that is allowed to sit in on (and let their voice be heard) meetings of the most powerful countries of the world (sans China, I suspect) I suppose that it's not surprising there is an (apparent) "uproar" over some school board decision. The tentacles of all religions run deep and wide....mostly for their own self serving purposes...and we, as humans, end up being pawns in their path to glory/power by pitting us minions one against another.
 outdoor2

A Glorious Dawn
Posted: 12/9/2010 10:43:53 PM
Excellent! Very impressed! I've enjoyed watching the other videos at
http://www.symphonyofscience.com./

Thanks for posting this, arwen52!
 outdoor2
Msg: 27 (view)

What is a gentleman?
Posted: 12/6/2010 10:54:41 PM

There's a lot more to being a gentleman that just polish.

Funny you should say that....considering you tactfully ignored the glaring downfalls of your "hero" as so well pointed out by earthpuppy.

I find it rather odd (from many posts thus far) that being "gentlemanly" seems to require the prerequisite of affluence and or power.

In my experience, being "gentlemanly" has nothing to do with a persons affluence nor power...I have met many people who have neither, yet they are far more gentle to others than the average human is.

Technically ..a man of means.
Non laborer.

LMAO
Fluffy bullshit if I've ever heard it. What is a "man of means" ? Cash? Pfft! A man of means can bring home the "bacon"...fix the (whatever needs fixing) and love you all the same.

talking respectfully to wait staff or talking to a homeless person with dignity.

That's just good manners(regardless of who they are)
Being respectful to others is all that is needed to ensure respect...
 outdoor2
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2010 9:38:15 PM
CheshireCatalyst

Earlier this morning CTV had a list of the sites in Canada...all of them common knowledge. It seems that piece has disappeared from their web site. Places like Chalk River, Hibernia in NFLD, an assortment of oil/gas pipelines, defense contractors, dams, etc....all common knowledge to most Canadians, and indeed the rest of the world...all it would take is a few clicks it source the information. It's not like they were "top secret" sites that nobody new about.

Besides...the cable (in it's entirety) was sent to 2.5 million people. Not very secret if you ask me.

Show ALL Forums