Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you consider it a reflection on the type of person you are?
 jw503
Msg: 1 (view)

What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you consider it a reflection on the type of person you are?
Posted: 10/10/2009 5:35:03 PM
Seems like with technology so crazy these days, everyone carries some kind of device with them at all times. PDA, Cell Phone, ect. I notice that people actually look at you different or will even somtimes start a conversation with you about what youve got. Crazy to think that a Cell phone could be used as a tool for judging someone. I use an HTC Mogul through Cell South. Anyone Else?
 jw503
Msg: 3 (view)

Losing it to a prostitute?
Posted: 10/10/2009 5:21:09 PM
Certainly not with a paid-for prostitute. Seems like an easy way out of what appears to be a serious issue for him. Im not saying he should get married first, but I think its something that hes gonna remember for the rest of his life. And for most of us, after weve been through relationships, we would look back on that in a very negative way. Not only will he have to live with an automatic bad decision for the rest of his life, he may even be left with some "additional gifts" if you know what I mean. Then hes REALLY narrowed his future market. The right way, im my opinion for him is that he should just wait it out till hes able to experience it with someone he cares about, or in the VERY least: Someone who cares about him...
 jw503
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 10/9/2009 10:23:19 PM
hahaha, nice. yeah i dont know what his deal is, I cant convince him otherwise. Its a huge risk, not only that but its just the wrong way
 jasewilliams
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 9/30/2009 3:44:51 PM
So I know this guy whos 22, and he's still a virgin. Not a big deal in my mind, but he wants to get laid so bad that for his birthday coming up, hes looking into hiring a hooker to lose it to. I tell him he should just wait until he finds a girl he doesnt have to pay for. Most girls dont think hes the best looking guy, and his personality kind of sucks. Hes not outgoing at all, his standards are way too high and he wants to find a smoking hot girlfreind. I continue to tell him that beggers cant be choosers, and unless hes filthy rich or has a great personality hes probably not going to find anyone, especially if hes not making an effort to look himself. Ive taken this guy to a few night clubs in portland, hoping he would get out there and make a move, dance with a few ladies, or gain some kind of communication skills when it comes to at least "initiating" a conversation. It didnt take. Any advice for this poor guy?
 jasewilliams
Msg: 15 (view)

Do women in Oregon ever mail first
Posted: 9/30/2009 3:15:17 PM
How can you view if my profile is on someones favorite list?

Show ALL Forums