Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What good things has Trump accomplished?
 haplata
Msg: 2257 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:20:31 AM

Using your logic, why should Trump need more money and engage in illegal activity of which he is accused? He is already wealthy, right

Isn't that obvious... when you are dealing with a Sociopath like Trump... no matter how much he has, it is never enough... he is never happy with what he has... not his wives... not his billions....He has never grown out of the infantile stage most of us leave before we are ten. He is the victim of his environment no doubt, and maybe his genetics too.
 haplata
Msg: 31 (view)

a touching story about your Wang
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:18:18 AM

The only difference between her and a 6 month old baby crying for her bottle is that she's using her words.

Yep... generational warfare....the Entitled Boomers mentality vs the we are not going to be exploited by the Boomers mentality.
 haplata
Msg: 2252 (view)

Posted: 7/17/2017 8:38:18 AM
I sent you an email KJ.
 Haplata
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 7/17/2017 6:16:14 AM
"In short - her attitude sucks.

Ask yourself if her attitude sucks because her observations are true????"

Typical Boomer..demands absolute fealty but gives nothing to deserve it.
 Haplata
Msg: 2247 (view)

Posted: 7/17/2017 6:12:23 AM
"'ve been alive long enough to know how liars operate.
They normally extract some true elements, and then use them as a "scaffold", around which to construct their story.
-That's what I think is happening here."

You should know how it works lying jovan
 Haplata
Msg: 2240 (view)

Posted: 7/16/2017 7:46:39 PM
Dee...this is your party. Be proud:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/07/14/the-gops-moral-rot-is-the-problem-not-donald-trump-jr/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-b:homepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.63091d39ac32

Haplata
Msg: 2560 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 3:10:15 PM
Let me put it this way fun....your profile photo tells the world you are looking for a particular type of woman....those with dignity...class...warmth...sensitivity....need not apply. Hey just an honest observation.

Tranquility is ever present.

Sevenworm tests the thesis that your theorem would unleash.

Camouflage paint is a storyteller without equal.

Haplata
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 7/16/2017 2:25:22 PM
Interesting story how Gates got the best of IBM:

http://thisdayintechhistory.com/11/06/ibm-signs-a-deal-with-the-devil/

Haplata
Msg: 2555 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:10:21 PM
If you don't have the integrity to agree the holocaust made all the difference....if jews were not persecuted and ultimately killed, they would have never left europe and immigrated to an antiquated, desert land where there was nothing...but Sand dunes. They left for what they hoped would be a more secure future with their fellow Jews where they could practice their religion without worrying about reprisals from godless atheists.
 Haplata
Msg: 18 (view)

a millenial makes a request
Posted: 7/16/2017 11:53:31 AM
MSFT market cap 562 billion vs ibm 145 billion. Compaq? Swallowed by hp. I would laugh at you, but will instead say so sad. You don't even get the fundamentals and start arguments where you are woefully deficient.
 Haplata
Msg: 2550 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 11:08:52 AM
"holding the record of getting kicked off a site if anything is proof of having no dignity "

Have you bothered looking at your profile photo. Clear evidence of no dignity. Your constant nonsensical babbling ..clear evidence of a small, inferior feeling man with no dignity lashing out. You are very transparent fun...you just don't honestly look at yourself.

I come back because the people who don't want me here are nobodies in my life
.and because I can and want too.
 Haplata
Msg: 2548 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 11:00:58 AM
Actually wrong about that too Herod. Israel arose out of the flames of the holocaust. If the godless and wicked (like Herod) atheists had not caused the holocaust..european jews never would have felt the need to flee Europe to the lands of the former ottoman Empire, their historical home. The atheists are to blame for Israel. And vile atheists like you and Elphaba are the reason israel will endure. It has no choice.
 Haplata
Msg: 1293 (view)

The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:35:24 AM
I thought he was talking about the new gop plan...if not..i agree with a one payer..universal coverage system.
 Haplata
Msg: 2546 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:32:17 AM
Frankie...thanks for helping me prove my point about you...not that it wasn't already obvious.
 Haplata
Msg: 2545 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:30:22 AM
"wow...you got kicked off the site again? ...what is it now 15 or 20 times?"

Much more than that. I'm willing to bet I have the record in pof history. If you are going to do something...do it well. Lol

And why did you delete your own post funchesf
 Haplata
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 7/16/2017 10:25:07 AM
Really? DOS, created by MSFT..had nothing to do with the personal computing industry. Wow..learn new things everyday. Lol. I see you kind of like screwedn8 hopeful nutcase. He thought every stupid thing he posted deserved debate also.
 Haplata
Msg: 2542 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:03:05 AM
Well Frankie...6 million Jews died per the 50,000,000 total during world war 2. The Jews did not kill anybody because they were religious...they were killed because they were religious..killed by atheists. You prove my point...and you also are blaming the Jews for being killed for being Jews. Instead they should have been atheists. You make zero sense.
 Haplata
Msg: 1291 (view)

The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:58:49 AM
No, the lack of support is because people understand it all too well, including the AMA and hospitals. People know its a bad plan to provide insurance for the masses.
 Haplata
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 7/16/2017 9:55:39 AM
Intersting igor..which is exactly what I said....they refuse to be exploited and who can blame them? And IBM had its lunch handed to it by MSFT and other more innovative companies, like Google, as a consequence.
 Haplata
Msg: 2540 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:45:43 AM
And according to weirdo frank..jews should stop being Jews so people will stop wanting to kill them. Lol.
Frankie.....did you know world war 2 killed 4% of the world's population. How was that a religious war again? Describing you as a dufus is really an insult to stupid people.
 Haplata
Msg: 2539 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:40:55 AM
Good old weirdo Frank....more assertions...zero sources. You are great at sarcasm Frank...
Poor in intellect...failure in actual knowledge. At least Herod points to wiki...biased as its authors often are regarding Israel. I mean it's really hard to prove most wars have nothing to do with religion...but good old Frank claims otherwise..with no sources of course.
 Haplata
Msg: 2536 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 8:40:23 AM
Not going to argue israel here...your premise that religion has held back progress is utter bullshit. As for israel...all its problems, and it is still among the elite scientifically advanced nations...maybe that's because Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average iqs in the world. Netanyahu reportedly is 180....so here is where religion helped produce an educated people where learning from birth is hugely important...has made all the difference in the world. and jews have been at the forefront of scientific progress.

In short...religion is not incompatible with intellect and progress but in fact has enhanced it
You are wrong about virtually everything and yet see yourself as always right.
 Haplata
Msg: 2534 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 8:33:06 AM
Elphaba...still full of shit..like always...and you hold all Zionists responsible for their efforts of self defense.
 Haplata
Msg: 2532 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 8:10:35 AM
"We have no more answers to our existence now than we did two thousand years ago.

What a ridiculous statement.
Is that what "religions teach" ? "

Ridiculous only if you are unfamiliar with scientific principals and the limits of evolution, have no understanding about the singularity itself. You are so clueless and think you know so much. So sad.

"But in most parts of the western world, it's dying, because of information.."

Wow.

Just a small qualifier... your concession religion is becoming more..not less.
Ubiiquitous worldwide. That's huge for you..and a start.

"Religions hold back progress towards less-violent societies,"

Talk about saying something ridiculous with no support by actual facts.

Haplata
Msg: 2230 (view)

Posted: 7/15/2017 5:53:43 PM
There are two issues here GT. The first issue is with the typical in network PPO, the hospital agrees to take the pre-negotiated amount offered bye the insurance company. The second issue is just because a doctor or a hospital sends a bill does not mean they are automatically entitled to recover that amount. Unless there was a good faith pre-agreed amount for a particular service, a hospital is not entitled to anything it chooses to charge, it is entitled merely to reasonable and customary amounts for its services. Everybody seems to think that just because a doctor sends an outrageous bill that the amount is automatically owed. Nonsense. That bill is merely an offer to resolve payment for services for that amount. Anybody has the absolute right to offer a smaller amount and anybody has the absolute right to challenge in court what a hospital or doctor claims it is owed for its services

If a doctor sends a bill for a huge amount into collections, and somebody gets a notice from a credit agency, deny the amount owed. Don't give the medical provider a free ride. On the other hand, it's very possible the doctor will no longer treat you after you challenge his charge. Just saying.
 Haplata
Msg: 2518 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 12:23:33 PM
How cute. Babbling funchisms.

Haplata
Msg: 2514 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 8:04:06 AM
Actually, the more self absorbed we become...the less religious we become. We have no more answers to our existence now than we did two thousand years ago.

Haplata
Msg: 2512 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 7:02:33 AM
Most wars have nothing to do with religion. Good try though.

Haplata
Msg: 2510 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 6:32:46 AM

"Religions are dying mate."

Actual facts are so difficult to accept sometimes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/05/20/think-christianity-is-dying-no-christianity-is-shifting-dramatically/?utm_term=.f058524c46b8

"While Christianity may be on the decline in the United States, the world is becoming more religious, not less. While rising numbers of “nones” — those who claim no religious affiliation when asked — claim the attention of religious pundits, the world tells a different story. Religious convictions are growing and shifting geographically in several dramatic ways"

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/dr-richard-land/world-becoming-more-or-less-religious

"Everybody knows the world is becoming more secular, right? Wrong."

http://time.com/3769287/religion-atheists-study/

Even Time Magazine accepts the facts..but not Herod Jovan...hes right..everybody else is wrong

That you care so much herod...insist you are right when actual facts show otherwise...just proves that book has you pegged. So sad. You are always so wrong and always insist you are so right.
 Haplata
Msg: 2217 (view)

Posted: 7/14/2017 5:32:51 AM
Herod Jovan, I am reading a book called the Science of Evil..on empathy and the origins of cruelty. You are described to a T in this book..your empathy mechanism registers at Level 0. You feel mystified why your relationships don't work out. You have a deep-seated self-centeredness. Other people's thoughts and feelings are off your radar. You live in your own little bubble doomed to do your own thing..completely oblivious there are people with other points of view.

" The consequence is that you believe 100% in the rightness of your own ideas and beliefs, and judge anyone who does not hold your beliefs as wrong or stupid"
 Haplata
Msg: 83 (view)

In Canada we stand on guard for thee
Posted: 7/14/2017 3:11:58 AM
Kj521...why am I still here.?...face it...where else would i go to find the type of people on this section of the board? Where in real life would these characters exist?

Mungojoe
Herod jovan
Screwewed up 8 and hopeful
Babbling funchesf
Weirdo Frank
Elphaba cotter
King Troll Dee

These people are almost legendary outliers in my opinion who exist only in cyberspace.
 Haplata
Msg: 82 (view)

Posted: 7/14/2017 3:01:05 AM
"^^^^Well, in some people's world lots of things are different and "special"....and they will sure tell ya about it also....YIKES!!!"

Yep...elphaba cotter sure does have a fanciful imagination....that mind of hers...too many drugs when young? Kicked in the head by a horse? Who knows.
 Haplata
Msg: 81 (view)

Posted: 7/14/2017 2:57:09 AM
I reiterate. Bullshit....i believe nothing you claim as true. Same when you lied about what the home health care supervisor required or didn't require or what your made up Jewish friends say about israel. I know you. I see through you. You are a woman without a shred of integrity.. You lie about everything. You read fake news and it becomes reality in your little world or you completely misinterpret it. And all of a sudden those experiences happen in your life.

Im not sure you know you are lying because I believe something seriously wrong with you....but you are among those here who I believe completely incapable of relaying actual facts.

By the way, I know many in the air force. Forced to go to church? Doesn't happen. You are a bald faced liar about everything if saying what you say supports your agenda. . In this case an anti military agenda.
 Haplata
Msg: 77 (view)

Posted: 7/13/2017 8:49:03 PM
"BTW ... she has been bullied numerous times in the Air Force for not being "religious". That shouldn't be happening either. She was told to go to church or she might get "fragged". Nothing right about that either ... "

You are a totally full of shit simpleton. Undoubtedly this is just another lie from your repugnant imagination. Of course, something else you claim but will never prove.
 Haplata
Msg: 2206 (view)

Posted: 7/13/2017 6:40:28 PM
The words of superstar Barbara Streisand

CARLOS BARRIA / REUTERS
There’s a narcissistic fraud in the White House. An angry, hollow, vindictive man is running the country. What bottomless emotional need does he have for acclaim? It is hard to know where his rampant narcissism ends and serious mental problems ensue. He lies prodigiously and for no reason except he obviously has an unclear vision of what the truth is.

Is his narcissism the driving force behind his lies? Look no further than the lobbies at seven of his golf courses, where he has hung fake Time Magazine covers with made-up headlines of effusive praise for himself. What a bizarre intersection between vanity and fraud. That is a president whose cabinet officials obsequiously offer tribute to his greatness while cameras roll. What is next, Dear Leader... a new haircut?

Trump has lied so much there was a New York Times article listing just the lies he’s told since taking the oath of office. This is to say nothing of the lies told repeatedly on the campaign trail and the ones he used to sell investors before bankrupting six business deals. He tells us he is very rich, but disregards the Constitution to enrich himself and his family. The chief government ethics officer just quit over it.

He is a president who only enjoys the roar of the crowd at the rallies, and doesn’t want to learn even the basics of federal policy.
Trump continues to lie about the number of people at his inauguration. Why is that so important to him? Is he so obsessed with losing the popular vote by 3 million that he established a partisan, taxpayer-funded commission to search for non-existent voter fraud? A Stanford analysis of what Trump’s “voter fraud” panel would do, shows how devastating it would be to legitimate voters, “For every one case of double voting the program identified, it yielded 200 false positives that would purge the registrations of people legitimately eligible to vote.” Luckily, 44 states (as of July 5th) have refused to fully comply and hand over the invasive partisan information requested by the commission. Business Insider pointed out the Department of Homeland Security doesn’t even intend to investigate whether voting machines were hacked in November, and the commission is not bothering to investigate Russian interference. As I write this, it is being reported that Trump has accepted, despite our intelligence community’s unanimous finding otherwise, Putin’s denial that Moscow interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

He has a particular problem with any criticism from strong women. We all saw the disgusting tweet he put out about Mika Brzezinski, “She was bleeding badly from a face-lift.” At dinner at Mar-a-Lago? I doubt that. What is his obsession with blood? When Megyn Kelly hosted the GOP debate, he was so put off by her appropriately tough questioning of his record that he denigrated her saying, “She had blood coming out of her wherever.” He went on to retweet someone who called her a “bimbo.” He regularly disparages women’s looks, debases them to sexual objects and even brags about sexually assaulting them... and yet he became president?

In his Twitter battle with Morning Joe hosts Joe Scarborough and Brzezinski, he called Scarborough “psycho” and Brzezinski “crazy” with a “low I.Q.” He called former FBI Director James Comey “a real nut job” to the Russians. This seems to be yet another example of Trump suffering from “the disowned self,” the psychological condition of a person who projects his own flaws onto others. Does his ego blind him?

The large ego of a small man drives the vindictiveness of his policies. This presidency is all about the perception of “winning” for Trump – no matter the cost to others. He is a president who only enjoys the roar of the crowd at the rallies, and doesn’t want to learn even the basics of federal policy. While Trump presides over the circus in his mind, his vice president, Mike Pence, is pushing the extreme agenda of the Koch brothers through both the appointments and policies of federal agencies. They have undone environmental, labor and consumer protections. The Education Department is undermining public schools, and now attorneys general from 18 states and DC are suing Education Secretary Betsy DeVos for undoing loan protections for students who were cheated by fraudulent colleges. In fact, many in the cabinet seem dedicated to undoing the historic missions of their agencies. No surprise, since Trump’s financial supporters are getting what they want – deregulation in the guise of preventing necessary public oversight.

Candidate Trump promised: “No cuts... to Medicaid,” “No one will lose coverage,” and that “Nobody will be worse off financially.” Of course we now know his endorsed Senate TrumpCare plan offers tax cuts to the wealthiest individuals at the cost of stripping 23 million people of their health care and making the biggest cuts to Medicaid in history. Another broken promise. He has specifically gone after women’s health care with a vengeance. Can his supporters support that? Do they even know about it? Maybe not if they get their fake news from Fox.

Residents of the world have taken note. According to a recent Pew Research Poll, international faith in the president of the United States to respond well to global crises is 22 percent. This is down from 64 percent when President Obama was in office.

Keith Olbermann has taken to calling our Commander in Chief, #FakePresident. One could almost hear his unrequited search for legitimacy when he said, “I’m president and you’re not” to the media. You can hear the singsong of a child saying, “lalalalala!” There was also his stunt for WWE when he faked a body slam, which of course was later repurposed into a tweet he shared with a CNN logo over his opponent’s face. While he fit quite nicely into this WWE world of fake entertainment, what case of arrested development is it to retweet this? Is he 12?

This is the Trump presidency. He will not grow in the office. Does his vindictiveness stem from Obama teasing him at the White House Correspondents Dinner over the “birther” insanity? As Charles Blow so perfectly put it, “Trump wants to be Obama — held in high esteem. But, alas, Trump is Trump.” His approval rating is underwater. A full 20 percent of his first five months in office has been spent golfing instead of learning about policy. He watches cable TV and then tweets in a rage. He lacks the temperament to fulfill his role. For all his ranting about fake news and fake media... the truth is, he is the fake president.
 Haplata
Msg: 3035 (view)

Radical conservatives making stupid great again
Posted: 7/13/2017 4:19:52 PM
Herod...he's not your President. Don't worry about it. Don't you have some religious person you can mock or a dog you can kick or something?
 Haplata
Msg: 2200 (view)

Posted: 7/13/2017 4:17:13 PM
Hawk, like I said I live in Central Florida, and couldn't get the a holes in my county to vote for increased school taxes..because they don't have kids in the public schools. The US has become a Fuk everybody else society as reflected by so many of our politicians. But in fairness, the country has always been primarily that way. How many have we sacrificed for useless wars? How much do we throw away for the military. I used to be proud to be an American. No more. The election of Trump was the last nail in the coffin for me. The leftists here are just as bad as those on the right though..in different ways...for example their religious intolerance and their hatred of free speech.
 Haplata
Msg: 3021 (view)

Radical conservatives making stupid great again
Posted: 7/13/2017 7:30:46 AM
Cautious love:

Love is often one floor above you.

Love ever stuns the onlooker.

The clear star that is yesterday says goodbye to the shooter.
 Haplata
Msg: 2184 (view)

Healthcare
Posted: 7/13/2017 6:05:26 AM
Thats a good point..Trump does nothing for anybody but himself. His overriding impulse is to win, in politics and business...and he will do anything to get there. Falsely accuse the president of being from Kenya. Cheat his contractors. Collude with Russians. He is a man devoid of a moral compass. He is the head of his own criminal enterprise where any end justifies the means.
 Haplata
Msg: 2180 (view)

Healthcare
Posted: 7/13/2017 5:39:22 AM
Ms kj...most of is are multi-faceted...but when you have the power to impact many other lives, it's what you do that counts..the actions you take. Trump has done many things to injure many other people...as did George W Bush...and has lowered US standing in the world through a sheer lack of class and dignity. He has no integrity...and is showing contempt for his base...they are just not smart enough to get it. They think he is on their side. He's not.
 Haplata
Msg: 2179 (view)

Healthcare
Posted: 7/13/2017 5:31:49 AM
"Blind obedience" to an assigned or "chosen" religion, and refusing to see all the bad things which they do, is also just as "bad".
Religious "belief" relies on such "cognitive dissonance".
And you both display that, in spades. "

That's great, except I am not blindly obedient to any religion..know few people who are. I have not prayed to god in decades...though I don't say that to brag only to make the point I am far more open minded than you despite not being religious myself.. I also recognize the bad about religion but do not, like you, ignore the huge amount of good.

But more important, after reading the Science of Evil, on Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty... after seeing you call all the religious..all of them..Mentally ill and weak, after reading your the world according to jovan crap for so long, the book explains your condition to a T....you could have been the subject the author was describing. Your complete lack of empathy, your belief that only you are right...as a clearly identified mental condition.

I now more fully understand. In a sense, you are not to blame for the way you are. You need help Herod Jovan. Lots of it. But I also get you will never see that or accept it about yourself. So sad for you....still in the end..you are a total d.i.c.k. And you need to be judged by what you are..caused by mental illness or not.
 Haplata
Msg: 2168 (view)

Healthcare
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:57:01 PM
Even if you had powers of intuition, not sure how you detect that through a screen. Regardless...he has proven what he is through his actions...no need to have intuition. There is no ignoring his lying, his vindictiveness, his greed...and those are his better qualities. He is a tool of billionaires. He has contempt for the people.
 Haplata
Msg: 2166 (view)

Healthcare
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:36:39 PM
I suggest to you MS kj521 that you go to Facebook, search for Robert reich..clintons secretary of labor, and listen to his Wednesday podaasts...latest tonight. You really need to open your eyes to how terrible a man Donald Trump is. I get rebelling against the leftist trash on this board, but blind obedience to Trump is just as bad as they are. Reich is a brilliant man, speaks well and if not 4 feet 9 inches tall due to a disease, he might be President himself.
 Haplata
Msg: 2504 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/12/2017 5:53:53 PM
Poor you...i wasn't talking about the bible...but you have bible on the brain. More evidence of dysfunctional thinking. Now get the book I recommended. Learn more about yourself.

Haplata
Msg: 2163 (view)

Healthcare
Posted: 7/12/2017 5:50:48 PM
The real scumbags are the GOP...who do the bidding of the KOCH BROTHERS and ignore the interests of their constituents. But at least they are paid off so they have reasons for being scumbags. What is the excuse of Trump supporters, supporting him right down the line...even when he completely ignores his campaign promises... Great insurance for all..everybody will be covered....Allow insures to cross state lines for more competition. Lower cost of pharmaceuticals. All promises. All bullshit. All lies to get elected. Remember those?
 Haplata
Msg: 2162 (view)

Healthcare
Posted: 7/12/2017 5:41:44 PM
I have, personally, heard stories of woe from "scumbags" that would prefer to have no insurance and simply utilize community heath centers and quick cares."

I know many people like this. They are all low income barely getting by and if entitled to subsidies still sometimes can't afford insurance
They also get inadequate, second rate and delayed medical care and they are generally in poor health as a result. Just had one in my office. She looks 70...she is forty five. You think there is a person alive who does not want access to reasonable health care? There is the problem of paying for it however. Some people like to eat.
 Haplata
Msg: 51 (view)

Posted: 7/12/2017 5:30:40 PM
Is mungo-joe vs. Kj521 give and take about what THAT is going to rival the mungo-joe vs Coma give and take about who said what and when aboout islamaphobia? This ought to be good. Stay tuned. Get your popcorn ready.
 haplata
Msg: 2502 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/12/2017 2:16:00 PM

man there really isn't a reason to try and understand hatred from people that know nothing about you, its pointless, things happen, people of low intelligence look for someone to blame

I'm not sure why one person would tell another person what is worthwhile for that person to understand.....most people will decide that issue for themselves....obviously.
 haplata
Msg: 2151 (view)

Healthcare
Posted: 7/12/2017 1:20:36 PM
^^^ Temple is a fine school... but people get out of their education what they put into it. You are severely lacking in many areas, so I have to assume you failed Temple more than it failed you.

haplata
Msg: 2148 (view)

Healthcare
Posted: 7/12/2017 12:51:21 PM
The problem with Obamacare is it does nothing to contain costs and did not provide a public option like it should have. The Repub plan is far worse because it will deprive 20 million plus from being able to afford insurance.

Anybody who thinks this is okay is quite simply a total scumbag. I said that before and reiterate it. The Repubs are giving a huge tax break to those who don't need it and screwing those who need the insurance. I could not think of worse people than these people and if you are aligning with them... that makes you a scumbag in my book. Worse... because I know you know the effect of what the GOP wants to do as opposed to most Tumpeteers who are ignorant folk who still believe Trump is on their side.

Show ALL Forums