Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Reaching your 40's and not being a parent.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 34 (view)

Reaching your 40's and not being a parent.
Posted: 5/11/2019 5:34:03 PM
"Men and women are vastly different, when it comes to fertility and men don't have to be in any hurry to have children, cause men can be fertile in their 70s, but women can't and only have limited time to create a child, so they won't make the same choices, that men make"

"I'm trying to think of the positives of dating a single mother of young children? I see some negatives including: bringing up another man's child/children, not only paying for the single mother, but also for her offspring, so it's not going to be cheap, you might have very limited alone time with her, but also might have to deal with exe husbands/boyfriends and deal with the drama, that may happen"

"It's a matter of weighing up the good vs bad"

"feel free to state any benefits -you think a man would get - from dating a single mother - with a young child or children?"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 33 (view)

Reaching your 40's and not being a parent.
Posted: 5/11/2019 5:02:55 PM
"The majority of women are single mothers in the uk and the family unit is just about dead, so it's very much a different society, than it was 70 years ago, but in my view a much, much worse one."

"Many men will look at metoo targeting a lot of innocent men with fake accusations, the family courts being against men, the divorce courts being against men and think to themselves? Would I really want to create a new life and put them through such an awful ordeal? Would I really want to hand over a child to a school, that will indoctrinate them into Marxist ideology? Would I really want to play the game, when I know, that the game is rigged against me and the rules just keep on getting worse and worse for men"

"In a lot of households - NO positive role models are around to help children develop and see the positives in male masculinity, so boys have it much worse, than girls, when their dad's are not part of their lives"

"I'm sick of how materialistic, dishonest, greedy and immoral society has become and I would never want to bring a child into such a toxic society - cause it's about as bad as it can get, but sadly I think it will get much, much worse, unless massive changes are made and I do mean MASSIVE CHANGES"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 115 (view)

Do women want to be judged on their looks?
Posted: 11/15/2018 2:57:21 PM
"I think a large majority of western women, need the validation from other women and men on their appearance, so they will spend hours behind the mirror applying masses of make-up, just to sell the illusion, that they are a 7 or 8, when they are in reality, without make-up, only a 5 or six"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 303 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/15/2018 2:41:55 PM
"Fbuddy people are not committed to one person and would be sleeping around a lot, so there is a massive risk of catching STD's" The most important thing is to practice safe sex and, that way we will begin to have a decrease of single mothers in western society and far less sexual diseases being spread"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 35 (view)

What would you expect from a partner?
Posted: 11/15/2018 1:51:53 PM
"Lol other things I could indeed add to my list! obviously she would need to be able prepare and cook homemade meals, but this generation of western women, may struggle with beans on toast or boiling an egg or not burning the bacon, cause they have not been encouraged and taught, like they used to be in the 1950s and they think it's beneath them to cook for a man, but also would not make, that kitchen their space and be proud about it

Those ladies back in the 1950s were very capable, responsible, house proud, organised, good role models, stood by their men, considered a marriage to be a team effort and gave their all, but now it’s a half assed effort and the required commitment is missing, that once existed.

My nan used to own the kitchen and do all the cooking, when we used to visit, she always treated us well and was very stubborn, about people not making their own food or getting up to get second helpings...she was a traditional lady and a proud one...she cooked meals for six of use, with an old gas cooker and always managed well, I remember my mother asking if she needed help and nan would always say no

These day’s it's all about money for the majority of western women, their priorities are to appeal to group think mentality and waste money on material things such as, buying the latest phone, handbag, perfume, outfit, shoes, etc and it’s always spend, spend, spend, so they can get a thumps up from other women, cause they need the validation…

once upon a time western women cared about men, they were committed to their men and respected men, but now it’s all gone and greed has taken over

Too many western women are gullible and easy pray for advertising agencies to fool, exploit, manipulate and sell an illusion too...maybe women reading this should set themselves a task to figure out, just how much they spend on unnecessary items over a week, a month a year and wonder why they have more going out, than they have coming in, our just breaking even? The big question is? can western women live without all these material things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5x6XZ-CcKU
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 280 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/13/2018 10:44:55 AM
^try going mgtow and save yourself anymore misery"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2018 9:12:27 AM
"PennyAnte, you did your homework and you see why men choose to walk away...3rd wave feminism radical self entitled SJW's with mental disorders and daddy issues, 4th wave feminism, the metoo mob and removal of due process(innocent until proven guilty and if the accuser has lied...no action will be taken, but the man's life and reputation is ruined...that is misandry working against men and feminists are continuing to take rights away from men and punish men for being born"

Brown, you are a typical feminist and you can't see outside of your indoctrination, you think you have to compete with men, cause you were lied to and told you were held back...how do you make things work with a man, when you hate men, resent men, have no respect for men and have to always try to prove you are better than men?

you must be a typical feminist, who wants to run a man's life and control him, get your own way everytime and never care what a man thinks or feels, cause it's all about you

you are living in fantasy land and you have no idea, what mgtow is all about...feminism is destructive to men and destroys men...read what I said, read what penny said, look it up and learn something new, stop reading and watching mainstream media, stop reading feminist lies and learn the truth"

"feminists are all the same no matter, what wave it is, they are all indoctrinated and collectivists, who can't think outside of the ideology and always have to hold up the victim card, so they can get ahead, but they will never accept blame for anything"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2018 7:34:21 AM
"Penny, I believe I was born in the wrong time and know from conversations with my father, that his generation had things much better, women were much happier and men...we did not have all this man hate and so called toxic masculinity, we did not have the Duluth model in schools and universities, We did not have women divorcing men, taking their homes, their income, their children and leaving men homeless or suicidal or putting them in prison for not being able to afford to pay

we did not have metoo mobs destroying innocent men, we did not have this divide between men and women, we did not have all these single mothers and the stable family unit was in place, we did not have this gender stuff, claiming women and men are the same, when biology, shows, that men think different and make different choices to women...I see zero benefits for men in today's society and everything is against us.

No going back to those great times again, at least not in my lifetime, but they may return in future, if the west survives?"

"Tech, you maybe onto a winner and the Russian accent is sexy"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2018 6:55:15 AM
"Tech30, I wish you luck and hope she does not turn on you at some point, cause it seems in these modern times, that western women divorce men a lot and take away everything a man owns...so keep your eye on her and keep your money safe from her clutches"

"was she a Thai bride? women outside of the west, seem to be traditional, respectful and care about men, unlike the majority of western women...it's all about them and them only"

"the family courts cater to women 99% of the time and destroy men, so be very aware of this, cause it is becoming an epidemic" They will take away a man's home, his income, his children and leave him with nothing, but a pot to piss in"

"also be aware of metoo, cause you can get your life ruined by fake accusations, without due process and any evidence or witnesses, but just a woman's word...guilty until proven innocent..just look at brett Kavanaugh and he is a supreme court justice, so what chance does the everyday guy have, if he is falsely accused?"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2018 6:47:32 AM
^Where do you get your crazy ideas from simp? I can guess you are divorced and a failure…What does divorce mean? Failed marriage…Why don’t you concentrate on writing a list, instead of trolling and talking BS? Or are you unable to describe what you want and keep on making the same mistakes?

"Very rare to find a western woman to tick even half the boxes on my list and I'm not settling for entitled, miserable, argumentative, self centred, drama queens, who think the sun shines out of their ass and they are never wrong about anything"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 270 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2018 5:00:06 AM
“I think all this shifting all the responsibility onto the man is very wrong and has been going on for a very long time” when a relationship breaks down, women always say it was a man’s fault and it’s always the same the victimhood card played” If women are so empowered, then why does everything fall on the man? Why does the man have to pay for the woman? Why does the woman use sex as a tool to manipulate a man? Why can’t a woman give and take, instead of everything always being about her wants and needs, but never about a man’s wants and needs?”
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2018 4:38:47 AM
"Here is my list and feel free to write your own
Attractive with or without the make-up
Free thinking and not a feminist
Emotionally Stable and no drama seekers
Low Maintenance – she can pay for herself
Supportive and not confrontational
Enjoys sex – yep no ice queens or one’s with history of abuse
Caring and warm hearted
Was brought up in a stable two parent household – biological father and mother
Single, but not divorced
No single mothers”
"The west used to have women, that ticked all these boxes and it used to be easy for a man to find a decent woman, but now they are very rare"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 184 (view)

Posted: 11/4/2018 7:51:33 AM
"Once again it's feminist articles taking away accountability from women and directing all the responsibility onto men...what about so called empowered women, who claim they can do anything a man can do, but of course they can't cause they won't ever take responsibility for their actions, wrong choices etc, cause they need to hold up the fake victim card and claim everything is a man's fault....You want to talk about real victims, then let's talk about Divorce courts in the west, raping men of everything they own and metoo mobs making false accusations against men and destroying men's lives...if a man is stupid enough to get married, when he has zero benefits from doing so, then he will get, what is coming to him, cause he is a total idiot...."
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 31 (view)

Online Dating Fatigue
Posted: 9/4/2018 8:07:51 AM
" julystorm22, If a man wrote he gives up, then he would get zero responses, but cause you are a woman playing the victim card, you will get sympathy from white knights, who are really just after getting in your nickers and think you might be desperate enough to do the deed, so yes you will get attention from men, but are they the right men and do they really want you for your mind and body or just your body?" I am getting fed up with the victim narrative of women and it has been over used by too many women to manipulate and demonise men"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 28 (view)

Online Dating Fatigue
Posted: 9/4/2018 7:34:32 AM
"It gets tiring looking at so many female profiles, with nothing written about the woman, but a few lines ranting about the men they claim they don't want? This seems to be a generic trend and it shows how collectivist so many women are, cause they can't have their own original thoughts and actually create a positive impression of themselves, so what is a man meant to think, when so many women talk the same and complain about the same generic nonsense? Where are all these strong independent women, who claim to have strong minds? I am not seeing them on dating sites and all they seem to be good at is complaining, acting the victim and being very negative"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 10 (view)

Do you reply/talk to guys out of courtesy?
Posted: 9/4/2018 7:25:56 AM
"many women on these sites are just on them to get attention from men and have no intention of dating any men, but it does give them a massive confidence boost and a fair number let it go to their heads, cause all those compliments from men give these women princess syndrome and in the end no man is perfect enough for them"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 7238 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 9/1/2018 1:13:29 PM
"I think about the family courts raping men of everything they own, the male suicide rate, men working in the most dangerous jobs in the world, men dying on the battlefields in world war 1 & 2 and all the poor messed up boys, who have been victims of broken homes and have no positive male role models in their lives, but also being told, that they can't be boys at school and forced to hate themselves for being born male, I also think about the laws favouring women across the board and all the money being spend on help for women with domestic violence issues etc, but very little being spend on men, I could go on, but it's clear and obvious, that women in the west have the real control and men are being demonised."
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 7236 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 12:15:32 PM
"You are clearly one of the brainwashed sheep and what about the protests from feminists, when trump got elected? It was on tv and this was when Madonna said she wanted to blow up the white house...clear signs of an unstable mindset of collectivist looney feminists, who hate men and want to rule over men...so don't try your equality BS with me, cause I know much more, than you could ever imagine and your mind is too closed to ever see, what I see!"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 7234 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 10:19:08 AM
"I have come to the conclusion, that a large number of democrat supporters are feminists, so it's not a surprise, that many had a mental breakdown, when Trump got elected, cause he is a white heterosexual man and they hate and fear masculine white men. The feminist ideology has brainwashed so many women and men from thinking rationally and acting productively"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 193 (view)

Has #Metoo invaded online dating?
Posted: 9/1/2018 10:07:43 AM
"MEETOO started when accusations came out about Harvey Weinstein, but I look at all the accusers and wonder, just how many were happy to get on the casting couch and prostitute their bodies for a great career and a ton of money? Why is the child abuse in Hollywood not being talked about and why are we seeing no Prosecutions? I think it says a lot about the people in government power in the USA and tells us, that many maybe involved in paedophile rings, so they don't want to be exposed and this is why nothing is being done about it....Harvey Weinstein championed feminism and funded the democrat party, so you can bet many of those are as guilty as he is and they are as fake as feminism"

"I don't agree with the misandrist mentality of the METOO mob, anything feminists are involved in is man hate and another way to steal men's money...METOO also gives women too much power to dictate the law and many innocent men have gone to prison, cause the guilty until proven innocent mentality of the so called law."

"The matriarchy is pushing too hard and dividing men and women...the radical lesbian feminists are delighted, but what about the rest of us, who have to live under such BS laws and men can get in trouble for just showing interest in a woman and this is bloody madness"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 162 (view)

Is dating harder for men or women?
Posted: 8/28/2018 10:09:33 PM
"Masturbation can be good,, because a man don’t have to put up with a woman complaining,, creating drama,, acting entitled all the time,, expecting a man to cater for her every whim in the hope, that he might get sex once every six months,, but only if he conforms to her manipulation of him and never stands upto her,, when she continuously tries to control his life and make it a misery"

"women get bad sex from men,, because they are uneducated on the way they best feel satisfaction, like to be touched, kissed etc and don’t have the communication skills to instruct the man how best to satisfy their sexual needs….do women only ever think,, that a man wants a bit of in and out action? This is not the case for many men and four play is a very important part in stimulating mind and body,, but also preparing the woman for the in and out action"

"Online dating is a numbers game and women have many more options,, than men,, so with all those options comes the creation of princess syndrome and the most unrealistic expectations,, because they end up seeking perfection in a man and turn down hundreds of suitable men,, because they live on their own little cloud of self entitlement"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 43 (view)

Is dating harder for men or women?
Posted: 8/7/2018 7:38:16 PM
"Online dating is much harder for men and all women have to do is choose"

"Men’s problems with online dating"
1. Lack of response
2. Lack of dates
3. Lack of compliments
4. Lack of suitable women to choose from"

"Women’s advantages in online dating"
1. Women get more features, than men for free, like the flirt feature
2. Most Women receive hundreds of messages, from suitable gents wanting to date them
3. Most women can get a date easy, cause they have so many choices n it's not cause they are a good catch
4. Most Women are showered with compliments and men willing to do almost anything to get a date with them, cause the man knows how much competition he has"

"Tut, tut, how hard it must be to read hundreds of complimentary messages from suitable men n only have to pick one, but even with that much freedom, many women choose the wrong guy and fail to be in a happy, healthy n worth while relationship"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 15 (view)

MAKE-UP WARS
Posted: 8/5/2018 10:48:52 AM
"Still so much denial from some w0men lol, children play make-up and dress up, but not women, cause they have an agenda to wear make-up n the agenda is to get attention, praise n compliments from others, make-up companies must be rubbing their HANDS AND LAUGHING AT THE WOMEN, WHO FELL FOR THEIR LIE OF MIRACLES, CAUSE BEAUTY WON'T LAST FOREVER NO MATTER HOW MUCH A WOMAN TRIES TO PRESERVE IT OR FAKE IT...FACT"

"MANY WESTERN WOMEN NEED CONSTANT VALIDATION AND PRAISE< CAUSE TOO MANY ARE INSECURE ABOUT THEIR LOOKS" WEIGHT IS ANOTHER THING WOMEN OBSESS ABOUT AND SOME TO THE POINT OF NOT EATING" IT'S ALL ABOUT INDOCTINATION AND THE WOMEN< WHO BELEIVE EVERYTHING THEY ARE TOLD< BUT NEVER ONCE QUESTION THE STATUS QUO"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 8 (view)

MAKE-UP WARS
Posted: 8/5/2018 3:29:20 AM
"I am not surprised at the lengths a lot of old women go to and I'm amused that so many live in denial of, what they do day in and day out"

"Women Use Make-up to cover-up bad skin problems, saggy skin, scars, spots, rashes n many other in-perfections, so it is used to beautify women's looks, but it presents a false imagine to men, sells a lie to men, sells a lie to everyone, because the woman underneath the masses n masses of make-up are not a ten or even a five in the looks department, but this make-up, can make's her appear to be perfect lol"

"No woman is going to take hours to get ready, unless she wants attention, validation, ego boosting, compliments, offers from men for dates, men sucking upto her to get her attention, men serving her n buying her things"

Is it pure insecurity of women, who are getting old to use extreme measures to try to look young again? Of course it is and these women can't go out in public, unless they put on their fake mask to the world lol"

"What wud a guy say to a phoney woman in the morning, when he discovers what she looks like without the masses of make-up on? Don't call me I will call u, as the regretful and confused guy rushes out the door lol"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 177 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/29/2018 2:33:01 PM
^ Listen troll my user name is manofsubstance!!! at least a robot won't manipulate, try to control, try to change n try to make a man's life a misery, unlike many western women do" Why do u think a lot of men only want women for sex, because many women don't have a capacity to appreciate what they have with a man, cherish the relationship they have with a man n all they do after a while is make a man's life a living hell, so why wud any sensible man want to sign up to that?"

"I think a lot of women can never be happy n take their miserable lives out on men in their lives, because men care about them, but they drive good men away, who are good for them n grab the men who are rotten to the core" Most western women make too many wrong choices, become self centred n live in denial, so all their relationships with men are doomed to failure, because they never healed or learnt any of life's lessons"

"BTW I am free to message on these boards the same as everyone else n weak minded snow flake, feminist, lefiest, trolls like u won't change mind about that, so suck it up butter cup, cause I'm here to stay"

"U don't give up easy do u troll? Are u going to start stalking my every post now? Better not or u will face a backlash, like never imagined n I think I know who u are already"

"U know fuck all about me n making up total bullshit, won't help ur argruments either, u are a pathetic little trolling shit bag n sick of weak minded snow flakes like u on most sites, go n find a safe space u waste of human space!!"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 173 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/29/2018 12:40:45 PM
^They put on a nice show, until a man gets into a long term relationship with them n then they show their true colours, they start using their manipulative tactics, they start trying to dictate to a man, what he should be n take a man for granted, they start to become very selfish n self entitled, so it becomes all about them n not about the relationship anymore, they sell the lie, that they are a kind heart women n will do anything to help someone, who needs it, but it's all for show n their heart is really made of stone, cause they are an ice queen, void of emotions or feelings"

"It's one of a few clear reasons why the divorce rate is so high in the west n the reason why men have started to speak out against, women's selfish behaver, greedy behaver, manipulative behaver, cold hearted behaver, controlling behaver n self entitlement syndrome, because men are getting sick n tired of it!!!!" Maybe western women's attitudes might change, when they have competition from female sex robots, cause they might have to rethink a few things:)))))"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 168 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/29/2018 3:00:12 AM
^Dating advice from a bitter old woman, who has been on this site for 12 yrs lol, I don't think u are in any position to give out any kind of advice n it's obvious that men don't want u"

Backside, U are a white knight simp mangina n weak spineless males like u are one of the main reasons dating has become so hard for men, because u n arseholes like u always make excuses for women no matter what, but never stand upto women, because u don't have the balls too"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 53 (view)

Posted: 7/28/2018 2:40:16 PM
^Is that ur version of things? Do u like to make-up crap about people u don't know? Ur an obvious troll n typical lefist u start crying about trump lol, well he is president of the united states n he was democratically voted for by the sensible American people, who wanted their country back n immigration to stop, r u Antifa or just a messed up troll?"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 161 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/28/2018 1:41:43 PM
^Women should be doing much more, than just turning up though n if they are not, then why is a man bothering to make the effort? It take's two to start a romance n one person can't hold the load, Everything in dating is about the man serving the woman, so he can get a piece of the pie, but the expectations are getting far too high n man hating organised mob movements, like metoo make dating, so much harder for men n women"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 1763 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/26/2018 9:43:06 AM
"What an ugly thread that came from. So many personal attacks.
Started with a long suffering poster of troll threads and devolved on a daily basis."

"Spot I have been attacked myself by many trolls on this site n other sites" I call them troll gangs n they plan everything in advance, many are weak minded lefists n massive snow flakes, so virtually anything offends them, but also they are too narrow minded n emotionally weak to deal with the facts I talk about"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 45 (view)

does this post make my ass look fat?
Posted: 7/26/2018 9:16:40 AM
"I am so amused at the BS some women n white knight male feminists, talk on these sites n the excuses they use for women wearing make-up:)))))"

"Make-up is used to cover-up bad skin problems, spots, rashes n many other in-perfections, so it is used to beautify women's looks, it presents a false imagine to men, sells a lie to men, sells a lie to everyone, because the woman underneath the masses n masses of make-up are not a ten or even a five in the looks department, but this make-up make's her appear to be perfect lol"

"No woman is going to take hours to get ready, unless she wants attention, validation, ego boosting, compliments, offers from men for dates, men sucking upto her to get her attention, men serving her n buying her things"

"Women can't pretend to me or other men, that make-up does not improve their social status, does not get them men to date them, does not get them a job, does not get them everything they want"

"It is crazy how made up most women on these dating sites are n how many women only have face pics, many look like dolls, don't look real, don't look natural at all, many look like they spend hours n hours applying masses n masses of make-up to cover-up any in-perfections they have"

"I must add, that the feminised Heterosexual men, who wear make-up are trying to be like women, so they can play the game n sell the lie, that they are something they are not"

"IM, pretty sure people remember ur childish trolling n arguments u were having with 10k on the threads for months, but I won't be getting into petty disputes with u, because u crave the attention n I won't feed u, so go back to ur double act buddy n leave me out of ur trolling games"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 1741 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/25/2018 10:37:26 AM
"Western women will have to start changing their attitudes towards dating in the future, because female sex robots will be on the market n no obstacles will be in the way of a man getting sex, when ever he wants, so it will be a whole new ball game n women will have real competition" Women have had sex toys for decades n they have degraded a man to just one thing n that thing is chopped off penis, a vibrator, a dildo, a cucumber etc, but female sex robots will be the full physical form of a woman n she will communicate verbally, so no more lonely nights for men in the future:)))))))
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 2 (view)

Need some help. Can't get women to respond
Posted: 7/25/2018 6:21:20 AM
"I keep coming across your profile - they might think u are stalking them"
"You have a great smile - how many other blokes said that to her?"
"I noticed we have quite a few things in common - but what do u have in common?- use detail"
"Do u ski? it's best to try to find things u have in common with the woman n then u can talk about them together"
"U might be better off using different messages to different women, because not all will ski or even smile in their pics"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 4 (view)

My chat disappeared?
Posted: 7/25/2018 6:00:59 AM
"Op if you were blocked u wud only see her side of the conversation" The chances are she had too many men she was talking too n had to get rid of a few, I know it is cold n shallow, but when women get hundreds of suitable men to choose from n inflate their egos it's not surprising, that many behave badly towards many men, who show interest, dating is a numbers game n it's about 35 to 1 or more in women's favour"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 3 (view)

Need help, I've been a moron
Posted: 7/25/2018 5:50:38 AM
"Op, If u exchanged numbers, then she might contact u? Remember to always write the phone number down, as soon as u see it" If she is really interested she will contact u n if not? you know your answer"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 132 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/25/2018 1:20:37 AM
^https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16626339.aspx
MSG 3 - what you said - I would not expect someone to outlay that kind of cash on a first date. No, I don't contribute, I'm the lady"
"Your all about the money n self entitled, but who ever said you was a lady?"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 130 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/24/2018 11:24:10 PM
"Some women think getting made-up n just turning up to a date is enough, but they expect the guy to do the majority of the talking, be a stand up comedian, boost her ego with endless compliments n pay for everything, yep dating must be so hard for women:) western women have never been so entitled n they are really out of touch with, what dating should be for both men n women, too many women complicate things by being so self centred, self entitled, penny pinching n they are not willing to change with society, because keeping very old traditions are beneficial to them, but these traditions were around when women did not have their own money n were not working"

"In these modern times, women should be paying their own way on dates n they have no excuse not too" women can't go on about equality, when they are entitled in the dating world n refuse to get rid of very old traditions, that were only around, because women did not have their own money n property, but now they have everything a man has n much, much more, thanks to the matriarchy welfare state giving them free stuff"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2018 6:29:10 PM
^My exe used to call it war paint, but women use make-up to attract the opposite sex n not go to war with them, unless they are a die hard feminist, who imagines, that men held women back, when it was never men, but governments, that held both men n women back, let's not forget, that men were drafted n forced to fight in both world war one n 2, while women sat safely at home, but what about the apparent patriarchy n how is dying on a battlefield full of other dead bodies being privileged?"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 93 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/22/2018 5:51:42 PM
"Men chasing women has nothing to do with manhood n everything to do with lack of options, do women really think, that men in general enjoy putting themselves on the line to constantly get rejected by women n enjoy the way most western women are so dam entitled these days? Of course not, but a lot will play along, because they are suckers for manipulative women n the guilt shaming these woman use, so these men are too scared to ever say a word out of place to a woman, or stand up to women, who have self entitlement syndrome "

"Most Heterosexual men, before feminism used to think that a woman would complete their life n bring them happiness, but the high divorce rates prove it does not n the large number of single mothers in today's society, is a clear sign that society is broken n the traditional family unit, is going to be referred to in a past tense in the future"

"dating is a numbers game n many women get away with treating men very badly, because women have it massively in their favour n sadly can make almost any demands, they want from a man, they also know that he knows, that if he refuses he will be replaced in a second"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2018 7:22:20 AM
^Yours wud be male feminist, weak minded snow flake, with your balls in a woman's purse, just like your puppet feminist prime minster, what a waste of space he is n a disgrace to all males, I say males, as he is not a real man n never will be, he is a total joke LMAO"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 84 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/22/2018 7:02:07 AM
^I cud not make sense of what he said either in truth:)))) The good looking guy with the flash car wud be getting the attention of the women, unless he is gay?, while the hot girl wud be getting the attention of the men, unless she is a lesbian?, so neither wud be affect by the others success rate lol, What I wud say is it take's a lot less effort for a woman to get a man, than it does for a man to get a woman n this a double standard...

"plus men spend far more money on women, than women spend on men, many western women are entitled n expect everything on a silver platter, so men do get fed up with all the double standards in dating, of course we do like things about women, but others really turn us off them" Are women the gate keepers n do they hold on far too tightly to the keys to their Chastity belts, because they can manipulate, so many men, lead men on n use men, who want those keys? I wud say, that is a fact"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 397 (view)

Wanking off costs less than dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 11:25:03 AM
"A cheapskate, would be a woman, who never offers to pay her own bill on a date or treat a man, a woman who goes on about men, who treat her for a meal being tight, because they did not tip the waiter enough or spend enough on the meal, don't let a woman call you a cheap skate or roll her eyes at you, if you are treating her to a meal, because it's a manipulative tactic n she should be grateful that you opened, your wallet in the first place to treat her to a meal, watch out for the penny pinching women, who go on about money all the time n wanting to be treated to expensive meals, don't fall for it, because they are using you n the chances are they have done the same thing to many other guys"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 1650 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/21/2018 11:05:57 AM
"I think in the modern times of so called independent women, that a woman should be paying for herself n not expect a man to pay for her, it's not the 1950s anymore n women earn their own money, so they don't need a man to pay for them, but if they do expect a man to pay, then the chances are they are a gold digger looking for a free meal, If a man is silly enough to pay for a woman, then don't let a woman manipulate you into taking her to an expensive restaurant n pick the restaurant yourself, or you will be letting yourself in for a massive bill at the end of the meal"

"Some women are serial fine dinners n daters, so watch out for the gold diggers, who start going on about money all the time n talking about people being tight, because those types of women are the one's who save their pennies n never pay for themselves or treat a man on a date"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 18 (view)

writing first message
Posted: 7/20/2018 11:08:12 PM
"You could read a woman's profile very carefully, but most don't write much or describe themselves, so they leave you with very little to go on, but if you do find something of interest to ask her about, then do so, sometimes teasing can work, but other times a woman will get all defensive n lash out, because they don't have a sense of humour, even when they claim to have one in their profile lol:))))))

"If you write a first message to a woman n she does not view your profile, when she is online, then you know, that her inbox is full of messages n the chances are she will never see your message"

"If you write a first message to a woman when she is online n she does view your profile, but does not respond to you in a short time period, then the chances are she looked at your picture n did not like it, so she never bothered to read anything in your profile n will never respond to you"

"I would not advise taking ages on composing a message to a woman, because most will only look at the pictures, it's a clear double standard, because men have to treat a woman as a person, but many women, treat men as a piece of meat or a meal ticket"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 64 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/20/2018 9:55:33 PM
"I would say that even the most ugly looking women will have lots of men chasing them n this the main problem with modern dating, because women can punch well above their weight in getting a man, who is high in the looks department, when they themselves are a 4 or a 5 in the looks department, but a man will never have that luxury, UNLESS HE IS RICH"

"Dating is a numbers game n the game is highly in favour of women, so they can reject guy after guy, because they have, so many choices to choose from, so if you have been rejected by women, then don't feel bad at all, because most of the women, who reject men, especially on these dating sites, have un-realistic standards, want a man with wealth, great looking, with great social status etc n he also has to be a man, who is desired by most other women"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2018 9:35:53 PM
"I am so amused at the BS some women talk on these sites n the excuses they use for wearing make-up:)))))"

"Make-up is used to cover-up bad skin problems, spots, rashes n many other in-perfections, so it is used to beautify women's looks, it presents a false imagine to men, sells a lie to men, sells a lie to everyone, because the woman underneath the masses n masses of make-up are not a ten or even a five in the looks department, but this make-up make's her appear to be perfect lol"

"Women can't pretend to me or other men, that make-up does not improve their social status, does not get them men to date them, does not get them a job, does not get them everything they want"

"It is crazy how made up most women on these dating sites are n how many women only have face pics, many look like dolls, don't look real, don't look natural at all, many look like they spend hours n hours applying masses n masses of make-up to cover-up any in-perfections they have"

"I must add, that the feminised Heterosexual men, who wear make-up are trying to be like women, so they can play the game n sell the lie, that they are something they are not"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 7/19/2018 10:24:21 AM
^You did not read my thread properly!!!" See below...taken from the written thread subject...."
"Why do a number of women contradict themselves, by claiming they don’t want to be judged by their looks, when they go so far out of their way to not only grab the attention of men, BUT ALSO COMPETE TO LOOK BETTER, THAN OTHER WOMEN?"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 57 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 9:35:56 AM
^I don't care what was written on these threads in the past, I wrote these questions myself n I created this thread!! Don't try to claim, that my thread is not original, because it is, you have attacked me many times n still not answered my thread questions? your without a doubt a man hater, a troll n taking your miserable life out on me" Stop trolling my thread n vent on your own thread, create your own thread to hate on men n stop going on mine to do it you witch n u can stick your broom up your ..." I have not even posted on here for about a year n my first thread has trolls on it, They seem to be on most sites n never stick to the thread subject, but always try to make personal attacks on the thread creators!!!"

Below...No I'm just telling off a few trolls like you, who won't stick to the thread subject, because they are triggered n too weak minded, they can't even think about my thread questions, some have answered my questions, so they can cope, but others can't face them....boo hoo the snow flakes, lol" get over yourself n stop inventing crap about me!!! Is trolling all you got? Can you answer my thread questions or are you too triggered n bitter too?" Why is it so hard for some to stick to a thread subject???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 55 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 8:53:01 AM
"In these modern times of apparent equality…it does make me wonder if western women would be prepared to take up the traditional role of the man, risk being reject by letting the man, know she is interested and be persistent in getting him to date her>even if he rejects her?? court the man, pick him up for dates, pay for the dates, buy him gifts, open doors for him, initiate sex etc"

Ladies have you approached men you fancied and risked getting rejected?
Have you ever treated a male date to a meal?
Have you ever picked up a male for a date?
Have you ever opened the door for a male date and pulled a chair out for him?
Have you ever given flowers or chocolates to a male date?
Have you ever initiated sex with a male date?
Have you ever approached a man, that you were interested in and been rejected?
Is equality just a made up word and does not apply to the rules of dating?

"I can't even be bothered to respond to the trolls, so it's either answer the thread questions, or cry like a little snow flakes n make childish comments....your only showing yourselves up, when you talk crap about me....all I did was write an original thread subject n give people something to think about, something that would challenge them to think outside of the box, instead of the same boring threads....do u really think that trying to get personal with me is productive in any way...no it's pathetic n weak minded!!!" You know nothing about me n you can't read my mind. so stop wasting your time making moronic comments n attempted attacks on me!!!!!!!!"
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 45 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 10:10:37 AM
^How can I yell? It's written n not verbal communication on these threads;) The one's attacking me are the same one's crying like little babies. that trump won the election to become president, they are both weak minded n narrow minded, they can't think outside the box, because they have been brainwashed by their feminist ideology, they are lefist snow flakes n it take's very little to trigger them, they can't even answer a few simple thread question, because they can't think rationally:)))"

Show ALL Forums