Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why do girls upload flexing photos?
 ___James___
Msg: 1 (view)

Why do girls upload flexing photos?
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:32:30 PM
I noticed that a lot of girls on here have photos of themselves flexing their biceps. Why is this? Are they trying to show that they have a dominant side? Are they just trying to show that they workout? Are they trying to make guys feel a little submissive? Are they trying to scare away guys who might try to pull something naughty on them?

What do you think?
 ___James___
Msg: 14 (view)

Guys, do you find knee high boots hot or slutty?
Posted: 9/20/2011 11:21:23 PM
Neither. Personally, I do not usually find boots to be attractive.

I prefer a woman to have a natural look about her. And seeing a woman wearing high boots for no apparent reason... well... it certainly doesn't look very natural.

Of course, I probably wouldn't mind them if there was a foot of snow on the ground.
 ___James___
Msg: 3 (view)

No hair = No girls. (Right?)
Posted: 9/18/2011 10:51:19 PM
Perhaps I just need a checkered shirt and a cool necklace?
 ___James___

No hair = No girls. (Right?)
Posted: 9/18/2011 10:41:35 PM
I remember back in the days when I had hair, girls would occasionally show interest in me. But ever since going bald -- and shaving my head -- very few women seem to be interested. (Heck, I don't even get any POF profile views these days).

I can't say I'm frustrated... I find it more fascinating, actually. I mean, I'm still the same exact guy whether I have hair or not. But that said, my super-sexy bald look (cough) does seem to act as a bit of a female repellent.

Anyway, I guess I'm just thinking out loud here. Your thoughts?
 ___James___
Msg: 186 (view)

What is the definition of a 'cougar'?
Posted: 9/18/2011 9:47:41 PM
Personally, I would define it as:
A large American wild cat with a plain tawny to grayish coat, found from Canada to Patagonia.
 ___James___
Msg: 189 (view)

Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????
Posted: 9/18/2011 9:45:30 PM
I prefer all natural. Unless you are ugly, then PLEASE wear makeup! (j/k)
 The Six-Foot Caucasian

Delete!
Posted: 4/16/2011 11:23:41 AM
One of the reasons I don't post in this forum is because I do not have the option to delete my own posts.... or threads that I've started. Most forums around the internet allow for this... but not PlentyOfFish. :(

Anyway, it would be really nice to have this option.
 The Six-Foot Caucasian
Msg: 45 (view)

Active and young, but can't slim down! Help!
Posted: 1/29/2011 10:14:13 PM
If you're still around to read this thread:

Weight gain is primarily caused by hormone imbalance, despite what all of the "experts" tell you. So that said, you may want to see a naturopathic doctor who can help you to balance your hormone levels.

After that, get off all sugars and starches. [Careful, they put high fructose corn syrup (i.e. "corn sugar") in just about everything these days!] Sugars and starches spike your insulin levels which is what causes your body to store fat. Not to mention the fact that spikes in insulin levels lead to an unbelievable number of diseases. The "experts" will tell you that weight gain is caused by eating too many calories or by a high fat diet -- but this is an absolutely FALSE.

Lastly, dump the cardio and choose interval training instead. Studies show that interval training is far more beneficial than cardio. (Example: Sprint hard for 10 seconds, rest for 2 minutes, then repeat).

On a side note, you may want to search the internet for a video titled, "Sugar: The bitter truth". It explains the problems with sugar -- especially fructose -- in great detail.

Hope this helps! (I know that it will).

Show ALL Forums