Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I was told I am a bad mother because I smoke marijuana.
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 372 (view)

I was told I am a bad mother because I smoke marijuana.
Posted: 10/18/2008 3:33:08 AM
.... YOUR JUST FINE AND YOU SOUND LIKE A GREAT MOM .. I FEEL THE SAME WAT BEING A SINGLE FATHER ..... THERES A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERTHING ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 83 (view)

What was the best kiss you ever had?
Posted: 5/13/2007 7:21:49 AM
i love to kiss ....... a long time !!!! sexy = )
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 62 (view)

Alpha and Beta males-how to reconcile?
Posted: 5/25/2006 9:51:42 AM
it s the eye candy, silly , you know we all look for it , trouble it melt s huh ?
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 30 (view)

Is parenting secluding you?
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:11:07 AM
mmmm i thought that s why we / i am here to meet people cause we can go out . and get the adult conversation (and i don t mean sex) mingle/advise/ small talk but i enjoy my kids so life goe s on
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 14 (view)

thoughts of a single father with two boys
Posted: 5/23/2006 9:28:36 AM
great comment i too am in the same boat /the courts etc . men do it all the time to the lady s . i never had respect for those guy s , they are bums . but now, you and i really know how it feels ,to the abandon lady s out there . i have a new found respect for them now (not that i did nt before ) because i am living it !! but it s o k cause we get to grow with our boy s . and not miss a moment with them . in the end ,the parent who left is truly the loser .but they don t care because they men/woman are just plain selfish. so forget her, say she s gone and move on . be happy .you are there for your kids . love will find you someday , for now , have fun with your kids and enjoy them ,they are young only once . one day a real lady will join you and you can start a new life .till then JUST DO IT throw the ball , go camping ,boating , or dirt bike riding . smile s are priceless and best of all they are free .
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 14 (view)

LIve together first or wait untl marriage?
Posted: 5/10/2006 7:58:10 AM
i agree very much you really don t know anybody till you live with them then you learn to deal with them as a person and little bad habits that they have and live with them as you HOPE they are doing the same for you maybe more guy s a messy at least some it s called compromise and you hope it last FOREVER but i can tell you IT DON T i had a great marriage but now she s gone ABANDON ME AND MY BOY S 6 AND 9 we were a happy family home /near the beach /good jobs /money / i was very happy thought she was too/ kids good boy s / AND WE NEVER FOUGHT i was to easy we fought about little stuff this was our first one I can go on and on but i won t YES LIVE with them first then try FOREVER
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 25 (view)

Primary custodial parent
Posted: 5/5/2006 2:54:38 PM
hey i m in the same boat mine only want s every other weekend fri 2 3 0 pm till sat 2 3 0 p m and sunday 8 a m till 8 p m and x mas eve thats all she does not help with any money and tells me it s my problem well touble is she does not show up to take the kids cause she says it s not court ordered yet she has clearly abandon the family i hope the court see s
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 19 (view)

any guys with passion?
Posted: 4/8/2006 11:36:10 AM
i think you are choosing the wrong type of guy all women over look someone and choose the eye candy men too trouble is it all melts
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 18 (view)

any guys with passion?
Posted: 4/8/2006 11:13:33 AM
i think you are choosing the wrong type of guy all women over look someone and choose the eye candy men too trouble is it all melts
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 21 (view)

Are All Men This Way???
Posted: 4/8/2006 11:08:33 AM
after that great dinner you cooked you should have brokein the wine bottle over his head bet you would have felt better maybe poured a glass first then did it
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 70 (view)

Why do guys do this ?
Posted: 4/8/2006 11:03:54 AM
guy s are****s if that s not booty call what is? my mom always don t go back move up!
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 37 (view)

How long should a woman remain married to a controlling verbally abusive alcoholic?
Posted: 4/8/2006 11:00:29 AM
all women need to be treated with respect at ALL times when that stops it s time to go
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 18 (view)

How to be a good mom?..Written by a Great Dad..
Posted: 4/8/2006 10:55:49 AM
i agree with you i am in the same boat exactly as you and like you i don t mind they are my world. it is my Bit.. X that is missing out you don t here much of that stuff i was married 14 yrs 17 total the funny thing is we never fought and all was good you know S .X now i find my self on the internet looking for a new female companion because i am just to busy and tired to go out and the trouble is they all are looking for mister hard body the one you gotta watch the most or my kid s scare them away thank you i am new here and i hope this going to post and like you i am open for suggestions too my hat s off to you with 100 percent respect thank you

Show ALL Forums