Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is it rude to have a picture with your daughter in it?
 sweet_release
Msg: 29 (view)

Is it rude to have a picture with your daughter in it?
Posted: 10/12/2006 10:22:13 PM
pedophiles are not online looking for guys or woman who post there pic with them in there profile, They go for teenage kids not a 5 yr old sitting by her dad or mom or a baby, That would be a child molester, Also it not unsafe to post your pics of you and you kids online unless you have a big sign pointing to where you live like a picture of your house showing addresses or street names. I mean come on people don't be so dumb. Also, it would take a lot for them to track you down to much effort and draw to much attention to themselves.

Those kind of weirdos are secretive as it is, they are not going to do anything that's a risk, And most web sites,chats,Forms ect, have systems in place that track everything you post that is on a file somewhere.

And it's not rude for you to post a picture of you and your child just means you are a proud father.
 sweet_release
Msg: 20 (view)

Custody Advice please!!!
Posted: 8/10/2006 6:42:59 AM
Well, Maybe in some parts of the south it's like that but in GA and TX they don't enforce child support for other states. I know this for a fact. One my ex's g/f ex's moved to GA and they wouldn't enforce her claim. and he still owe her over 65,000 and GA till this day still won't enforce it cause she lives in MO.
 sweet_release
Msg: 18 (view)

Custody Advice please!!!
Posted: 8/10/2006 6:32:47 AM
First off you live in Ga that's the south, Men get more rights then woman and get away with a lot more in the south. Two your video will do you no good it's admissible in court in most states in the usa.

So if I was you I would get a good lawyer. But even if you win GA doesn't enforce child support. Also your commit above about woman being better paerents is so far off, Infact recent studies show kids who grow up without a father in there lives are more likely to become a serial rapist or murder. And with the chip you have on your shoulder I feel sorry for your child.

Sounds like both parents have problems.
 Sweet_Release
Msg: 177 (view)

Writing Is Therapy!
Posted: 6/27/2006 1:31:03 PM
In The Sky

I wanna find it what I've been searching,
The boy reaches out to the sky,
He prays he'll get it no doubt he'll make it,
All of his goals and desires.

The sky above you,
Is waiting for you,
To take the first step and break out,

So you might be hurting down low you're feeling,
Have faith within all will be ok,
That sky above you she'll always save you,
So never give up on yourself.

Any day anytime you can reach out to the sky
Spread your wings Catch that light.

Say it now, I'm gonna be myself.

I know you'll make it,
No doubt you'll make it,
Be a little brave now it's time to take on your dream.

When you fly in the sky,
You're dreaming,
Leave your worries behind cuz' that's imagination,
Can you feel tonight the fire inside it's burning,
All you gotta do is break on through,
To make your wishes all come true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Till Eternity.

From my mortal breath
to higher realms,

From now until Eternity

My love for you will go
undone,

I will be the extra heart
beat, you feel within your
soul,

I will be that shinning star
that shines throughout
the night,

I will be that inner voice
that calms you through
the night,

I will be those arms
encircling you with warmth
and caring love.

I will be that falling
tear drop, that falls upon your face,

You may never see me,
but you will always know
you are cared about
And surrounded by my love.
 Sweet_Release
Msg: 506 (view)

Why do stunning women go for geeks
Posted: 5/26/2006 11:21:09 AM
Many stunning woman as you call them want a man who wants them for who they are, Not for their looks alone. Also, Let's say these stunning woman go for the great looking man who has little to no intelligence at all, If and when you two are married and 50 yrs passes and your looks fade and they will, You won't have the mind or intelligence to keep the relationship alive. And, more then likely you will cheat on them.

Also, money is not a big factor for most woman, But woman do want security, and with the so called geek they feel that they can get this. Woman are more conversationalists and want a man who will listen to them who has intelligence. that is the main reason they go for geek's. They want a man who can stimulate there mind and carry on a intelligent conversation. Looks can only get you so far in life.

Woman want a man who is intelligent, offers them stimulating conversation, is creative, romantic and will listen to their needs and respect them and not try and change them into something they are not. Above all else they want trust. Maybe when you learn this you will understand woman better.

Many good looking men treat woman like trash then when they are done they throw them away like yesterdays trash.
 Sweet_Release
Msg: 61 (view)

What kind of cologne do women like?
Posted: 5/24/2006 12:50:18 PM
I wear what I like, And if they don't it tough. But if you that concerned with it, Just buy a bottle of Pheromones it works. If you really are type of person that needs that extra kick.
 Sweet_Release
Msg: 210 (view)

Does sex get better with age
Posted: 5/24/2006 12:29:02 PM
You must me the wrong young men. And, the way a person body is does matter somewhat. A out of shape person will not have as much stamina as a in shape person does.
 Sweet_Release
Msg: 19 (view)

put out or get out
Posted: 5/24/2006 12:15:04 PM
Who cares really, It's about time Americas came out there shells on the big sex issues, If you think it's bad here never go to Europe, Cause over there they won't even date you unless they can test drive the car first. More then 75% of the time.

Also some of you really need to learn how to spell.

Show ALL Forums