Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do you hide your political affiliation on dates?
 m14shooter
Msg: 134 (view)

Do you hide your political affiliation on dates?
Posted: 12/14/2016 7:33:15 PM
I let it be known I am a republican and do not want to breathe the same air as a liberal before I go on a date. Not interested in people that are not logical thinkers.
 m14shooter
Msg: 29 (view)

Where did all my male friends go?
Posted: 5/30/2016 11:50:27 PM
They left because most of them probably liked you and got tired of watching other guys date the women they care for. This is why I am no longer friends ANY women at all. Got tired of being the shoulder to cry on when the bad man hurt you yet I was never good enough for a relationship.
 m14shooter
Msg: 28 (view)

Where did all my male friends go?
Posted: 5/30/2016 11:49:03 PM
They left because most of them probably liked you and got tired of watching other guys date the women they care for. This is why I am no longer friends ANY women at all. Got tired of being the shoulder to cry on when the bad man hurt you yet I was never good enough for a relationship.
 m14shooter
Msg: 56 (view)

No Dinner
Posted: 5/30/2016 11:23:33 PM
I don't just jump right to dinner any more. After a woman who was totally not interested in me stared t her phone texting I quit. She said she was there for the free meal. If we hit it off I will go to dinner with her but would rather not waste the money if there is no interest.
 m14shooter
Msg: 18 (view)

How many times have you gone out on a first date that did not go further?
Posted: 5/30/2016 11:12:32 PM
Over 125 first dates only. About 75 said they didn't feel a connection and the rest I didn't feel it. A few I tried to take farther but there was nothing there. The other 50 plus there was something there but it just never worked out. Had a few that made it a year or more. Had a lot that wanted to be friends but I can't be friends with someone I have feelings for.

Of the 125 that one of us walked after the first date only 6 of them ever got married, there are 50 plus of them on this site alone and most are still on other sites. I have a list of names of every woman I dated and I have found most of them online. Total number of women that I have dated through video dating, personals, and sites like this . As far as I can tell only 13 have ever married and most have divorced. I believe 5 have found long term relationships. I do not contact any of them, just find them online and keep them in a file, kind of a long time research project.

For a long time I believed I was the reason I am not married but now I know it is more than likely I am not the problem, too many looking for a needle in a haystack.
 m14shooter
Msg: 372 (view)

Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/3/2014 12:55:43 PM
Google hirsute dating you will find what you want.
 m14shooter
Msg: 225 (view)

Men 40+ and Childless
Posted: 5/3/2014 12:43:25 PM
So it's a bad thing to have not gotten women pregnant that you were not going to get married to? Is it a bad thing to have played it safe and not had a oops? Is it a bad thing to not have fallen for the I don't like the feel of condoms from a woman so there was a higher chance of her getting the baby she wanted and the baby trap so many fall into?

How to relate to kids is in peoples instincts. Most single people have friends with kids, you don't remain friends if you ignore their children when you are visiting.
 m14shooter
Msg: 45 (view)

Not enough men on here are serious
Posted: 12/22/2013 7:03:28 PM

If i cannot have love, neither should anyone else.

Wow talk about a selfish person. Even when I am not in a relationship it makes me happy to see a couple walking together and being totally into each other. Selfish selfish girl.
 m14shooter
Msg: 24 (view)

A man that cannot finish the deed??
Posted: 12/22/2013 6:35:49 PM
If you are self serving you will have a hard time getting off from intercourse. It takes a while of not touching yourself to respond to the touch of someone else.
 m14shooter
Msg: 157 (view)

Loners - what gives ?
Posted: 12/22/2013 5:35:28 PM

OP, I'm 47, never dated, never married, never had a relationship. Although, I would like to have one. I just have never asked a woman out who said yes yet.

From reading your profile you should read Emotional Intelligence, it could help you relate to others to where she will say yes.
 m14shooter
Msg: 59 (view)

Why is it easier for women to move on
Posted: 11/25/2012 12:34:18 PM
Because most women seem to have a cold heart.
 m14shooter
Msg: 14 (view)

Escaped the friends zone then lost her..
Posted: 11/25/2012 12:23:34 PM
Bottom line, if she is not romantically interested in you blow her off immediately. All you will end up with is another woman you get to listen to her **** about every man she is with and how bad he is knowing you will treat her better but you will NEVER get the chance. Don't waste your time with women friends. Only women I can be friends with are ones that neither of us want to sleep with each other otherwise it is just a big disappointment for the guy. Seriously I have told all my female friends except for a couple to go to hell and that they are psycho and my life is getting so much better now.

They are ALL messed up in the head, it's the hormones that course through their blood, maybe they need some male hormones to make them think rationally.
 m14shooter
Msg: 20 (view)

I would have given you the world if you had given me the chance.
Posted: 11/25/2012 12:13:41 PM
I am probably one of the least superficial people on this earth. I have given almost everyone who I have dated a fair chance, maybe someday I will get the favor returned but I highly doubt it. I am all about what is on the inside of a person but the women I have dated are more concerned about what is on the outside. I have even looked at every woman I have known through life and none of them are the one for me, or is it I am not the one for them? You're right people suck and I am about ready to move to a ranch in the middle of nowhere and live out my life alone. I have never had a problem approaching a woman I liked but getting shot down so many times really messes with a person and makes you not even want to try.

I would have given any of the women I dated the world but the chance was given to someone else. Life is a cruel game and I wonder who we are here to entertain?
 m14shooter
Msg: 47 (view)

The dreaded Holiday heart aches
Posted: 11/25/2012 11:26:41 AM
He is hiding something, like a wife? Tell him to include you or tell him see ya!
 m14shooter
Msg: 40 (view)

I ate her out, giving her herpes 1 on her private area, now she may sue me.
Posted: 11/25/2012 11:15:28 AM
"She wasnt sleeping around"
Or so she says. I had a woman one time pull the I need money thing saying she was pregnant. and wanted money to get rid of it. I told her I would raise the kid and she said no. I finally agreed but only if I was with her during the procedure, she turned out to be lying.

One of the last women I dated kept calling me another mans name, found out I was one of a few she was dating, dumped her.
 m14shooter
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 11/25/2012 11:13:32 AM

talk about complete waste of time.

Like getting a massage in a wetsuit.
 m14shooter
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 11/25/2012 11:11:25 AM
"She wasnt sleeping around"
Or so she says. I had a woman one time pull the I need money thing saying she was pregnant. and wanted money to get rid of it. I told her I would raise the kid and she said no. I finally agreed but only if I was with her during the procedure, she turned out to be lying.

One of the last women I dated kept calling me another mans name, found out I was one of a few she was dating, dumped her.
 m14shooter
Msg: 56 (view)

Women receiving oral slutty/selfish?
Posted: 11/19/2012 8:39:00 PM
I love going down on a woman, as long as it doesn't turn into six months of me getting her off and nothing for me I'm game.
 m14shooter
Msg: 378 (view)

50 Shades of Grey
Posted: 11/19/2012 8:35:44 PM
Read the first one and half of the second one. My girlfriend at the time got extremely excited over the book and we took it into the bedroom. She wanted her spanking with six hard smacks on her ass and got it and really started wanting to get into that lifestyle. Ended up breaking up with her a few months ago.
 m14shooter
Msg: 185 (view)

Friendzone? Why do you men hate it that much?
Posted: 11/19/2012 8:30:11 PM
Why?????? Because I for one was tired of being used as someone to help with things she can't/wont do. Because I was tired of being there for every breakup and having to listen to her cry and then go get another loser just like the last one. Because I was good enough to hang around with when she was single but now that she is dating again I have the plague. Theses are just a few of the reasons I no longer want women friends. Because I was tired of hearing her complain about every relationship she was ever in. I have two women that I will always be friends with but we are oil and water in anything other than a friendship so we can be friends. Both of them still invite me over when they are dating.
 m14shooter
Msg: 37 (view)

Wondering what perentage of single guys can go without cleaning the pipes and if it's healthy.
Posted: 4/2/2012 10:49:29 PM
When I am not dating if I don't have a FWB going on I am doing it daily and sometimes multiple times a day. Lucky for me I have a girlfriend with a sex drive as high as mine as we take care of each other daily and usually more than once a day.
 m14shooter
Msg: 72 (view)

clit sticking to leg
Posted: 2/7/2012 12:10:44 PM
I dated a woman many years ago who had a clit that stuck out a couple inches and got bigger when she got aroused. She was embarrassed but I didn't care and went down on her like she gave me head. She orgasmed easily and multiple times. Sometimes she came 20 plus times a night and she was an amazing lover. Too bad she moved back to Chicago otherwise I would probably still be with her because many of her boyfriends were freaked out by her but I just rolled with it, I sucked her clit until she begged me to stop.
 m14shooter
Msg: 55 (view)

cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:32:00 PM
My current girlfriend did not enjoy giving head when we met. I asked her why and she said it was because her husband refused to kiss her after he came in her mouth. I told her I wanted her to go down on me and promised I would kiss her when she was done. She did it the first time and I kissed her passionately and she now swallows every drop and we kiss afterwards. I also go down on her after I cum in her but I rarely taste it as it runs out but she gets off hard when I do this after intercourse so I am happy to do it for her. She has actually turned out to be awesome in the head department and is very aggressive when doing it which has led to orgasms that last for minutes, had I not kissed her after head and got a little taste of myself I would not be getting head that leaves me shaking on the bed for 5 minutes after orgasm. She likes the taste so much now that I have caught it as it runs out and given it to her in a shot glass and even licked it out of her and gave it to her in a kiss, doesn't bother me at all. You guys who are afraid of your own jizz have yourself to blame when you girl stops sucking you off.
 m14shooter
Msg: 7 (view)

losing erection
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:15:34 PM
I went a lot of years by myself (8 years) and got myself off daily and many days multiple times. When I got a girlfriend again I quit self serving and after a month we had sex. The feel of the hand is a lot more friction than a vagina so I had issues for a while (two months) but towards the end it was getting good where I would stay hard inside her and had went from a hour needed of intercourse to orgasm to I could get it done in half the time. After we broke up it was only a couple months until I got going with my current girlfriend and am now having the best sex of my life. Neither one of us is allowed to masturbate unless we are together and watching each other which usually leads to a lot of fun.

Ask him if he got himself off a lot and if he did that is why he is hard in his hand and when he goes in you there is not the friction he is used to with his hand. Be passionate and understanding with him and give him time to get used to the feel of being inside you and play with him often to get him used to your touch down there. It really takes a while when you get yourself off getting used to someone else touching you again.
 m14shooter

Inability to ejaculate
Posted: 1/8/2012 7:43:37 PM
Too much jacking off can be the cause, vagina has a different feel than a death grip. I went for about 8 years without dating and multiple times getting myself off every day and when I met my next girlfriend it took me over a month of not getting myself off and to get to the point where I could get off inside her. I have went for 90 minutes and still not been able to get off because of this. I no longer masturbate at all and my girlfriend and I have sex every night even if it is only oral and now I can get off in about ten minutes from receiving oral and about 20-30 minutes from intercourse.
 m14shooter
Msg: 27 (view)

Just Me...Or are men becoming more Passive?
Posted: 1/7/2012 8:46:37 AM
Maybe after many years of dating and always making a decision only to be beat down because it is not what the woman wants to do the guys just don't care anymore? Maybe he realizes that it is better to make her happy and she always gets to do what she wants she will be nicer? Women have been trying to run the world for years and men are getting sick of it and just letting them get their way so we have a little peace and happiness in our lives. Women will piss and moan about everything and when guys let them have their way they are STILL not happy.

I have loved women my entire life and I love to be around them. For my being around them I will probably die a few years earlier because of all the stress they have put in my life with their not always getting their way and then complaining about it. I question almost every day if having a woman is really worth it although my girlfriend now is a awesome girl and is content with me making the decisions I still ask her about things she likes and then do them with her.

I have found over the years that almost every woman I dated had unreasonable expectations on relationships and worked to destroy them because we don't get to be prince and princess and life isn't perfect. If the guy treats you good, doesn't scream at you, hit you, cheat on you get the hell over it and stop ruining it for both of you.
 m14shooter
Msg: 34 (view)

moved in with the parents do you mention it?
Posted: 11/16/2011 7:20:25 PM

Just be honest and tell her the truth....

You moved in with your folks for a reason right? Be it finances or health or whatever? Just be honest!

Doesn't matter if he is honest with women they will automatically paint him as a loser. It is fine for a woman to do it but when man does it he is a loser and she is not.
 m14shooter
Msg: 55 (view)

Anyone else scared of Iran nuking the Holy Land?
Posted: 11/16/2011 7:08:59 PM
Nuke them with what? The made up nukes the neocon jerks in charge are saying they have? Iran had their program crippled by the US, Israel, Germany, UK France and a few other countries by a computer virus that ruined their gas centrifuges so they are nowhere near where the clown wanting war with them say they are. Research stuxnet if you don't believe we hurt their plans. When are we going to stop screwing with every country on this planet?
 m14shooter
Msg: 59 (view)

honest feedback about sex within the first couple dates
Posted: 11/16/2011 6:50:44 PM
I prefer to wait for a while before hopping in bed with a new girlfriend. I am not opposed to waiting a few months to be sure there is something there as I don't need any more women on my mind that are no longer there. If things are going good after a few months then consider it but if things are not good cut your loses before you have sex. I have little respect for any woman that gives it up in the first couple months and zero respect for women pressuring for it on the second date.

I actually gave this advice to to a friends younger daughter who had a ton of two week relationships and was always depressed and guess what? She took the advice, she has a steady boyfriend for for the last five months and he hasn't left her yet, all the others were gone in days or weeks. She plans on giving it up on a trip for reaching the six month mark. She says it is the first time in her life that she feels loved from a man and doesn't feel used.

They had dinner with us last night and she went through about 20 guys who dumped her because she wouldn't put out and then met the one that treats her and her daughter right and was willing to prove he was there for her and I think she found a good one.
 m14shooter
Msg: 9 (view)

How do I know if Im good in bed?
Posted: 10/29/2011 2:44:45 AM

no one else that last more than a night with me.

They got what they wanted and moved on to the next woman.
 m14shooter
Msg: 39 (view)

Too much phone
Posted: 10/29/2011 2:40:50 AM

Maybe he has perishables in the car

He should stop on his way to the store then. Then he can say would you like to go to the store with me or can I get something for you while I'm there? This guy is a idiot that doesn't get it so move on.
 m14shooter
Msg: 79 (view)

Is no sex dating so terrible?
Posted: 10/25/2011 8:06:15 PM
I have dated quite a few women I never had sex with, I respect you for respecting yourself but you had better not be a prude on the wedding night or he will be looking for the annulment.

I think not having sex in a relationship until marriage helps you keep a clear head and you know if you really love the person or if it is just lust.

A friends daughter is really bad about bedding a guy on the first or second date, having an orgasm and thinking she is in love and then he is gone. She finally listened to me about not putting out, dated over 20 guys without putting out and then met a guy who is really good to her. She gave him some at the six month mark and they are getting married in the spring. She now knows the difference between a orgasm and a man who loves her.
 m14shooter
Msg: 141 (view)

Do you guys think this is fair?
Posted: 10/25/2011 7:46:41 PM

we have been going to couples therapy for 6 months and our sex life isnt getting better....i havent gotten off in 4 months. I have sex with him because i love to give him pleasure but this is f'in ridiculous.. He wont go down on me because he says i smell i wash 2 times a day and shave. He has all of his pubic hair sweats a lot his pubic hair stinks BUT i still go down in him because i love giving him pleasure. He says im overreacting and that he just cant go any longer or he cant cum more than once. I wont go down on him anymore...

If it is a serious odor issue I usually just took the woman I was with to the shower and started playing there and then returned to bed after I cleaned her. If it is the natural smell of your vagina he is just a ass who doesn't care about you. Personally the natural smell of a woman gets me excited.
 m14shooter
Msg: 139 (view)

Do you guys think this is fair?
Posted: 10/25/2011 7:39:18 PM
Not fair at all, I would feel bad if I didn't please my woman and would do what it took to make her happy. I am always happy to do what she needs to get off but then again I am a selfless man and could care less if I didn't get off seeing her happy make me happy and there is always the next time for me. I love the foreplay and I am not happy without it, tell him to get with the program or replace him. If he only goes 15 minutes have him start masturbating so it desensitizes mr happy a little so it takes him longer with out the death grip on mr happy.
 m14shooter
Msg: 33 (view)

government vs. personal privacy
Posted: 10/25/2011 7:29:50 PM

OP "the american community survey" is NOT the US Census Bureau.
It sounds more like a marketing company canvasing the neighborhood to collect info for sale. File it in the trash bin where it belongs.

It is part of the census but not everyone gets this version. I had a census taker thrown off my property for trespassing as my home is posted and they wouldn't take no for an answer. I told them how many people lived here which I didn't have to do as they already know through tax records and they wanted to know crap like how many toilets, work schedule and so on. When she didn't leave I called the police and they informed her she was trespassing and to leave and she refused so she got hauled off.

She tried asking my neighbors and they all told her where to go and then she has the balls to ask me questions about my neighbors. They also attempted the get a gps fix on my front door and I booted that clown as well and deleted my location from his device, he ended up gps locating my mailbox.

Bottom line is you do not have to answer a single question from these people as there is no penalty for not answering them but they want you to think there is.
 m14shooter
Msg: 9 (view)

How to Explain Where My Sex Life Has Been
Posted: 10/22/2011 10:00:10 PM
I would appreciate a woman that didn't just go get laid and expose herself to who knows what. I went 8 years without other than getting myself off. Just be honest if you want to. If he has a problem with it then say see ya.
 m14shooter
Msg: 790 (view)

People who just write how are you
Posted: 10/22/2011 9:54:27 PM
I had one woman from here do this with me a bunch of times. I would chat back as I thought she was cute and I wanted to meet her. I emailed her telling her about myself and what I was looking for and she goes on about she might not be what I wanted since I wrote her a book. Then she e-mails me twice more and I say meet me or stop bothering me. Some people here just want someone to chat with I guess.
 m14shooter
Msg: 99 (view)

WOMEN....Are you afraid to settle down with a Military Man?
Posted: 10/22/2011 9:23:10 PM
My mom married a retired one and it ruined 9 years of my childhood and the rest of her life. He is a first class jerk and the abuse was horrible, at least I had 9 good years of childhood but the last nine blurred my entire memory of childhood. I have quit a few friends that grew up in military families as well and they all have bad memories of living with a dad who was a jerk. My childhood was so bad that I sabotaged a few great relationships because I was afraid of being like him and ruining a woman's life. If you have children DO NOT DO IT.
 m14shooter
Msg: 51 (view)

Educated?
Posted: 10/10/2011 3:03:24 AM
I laugh at the women that want a "educated" man. I loved listening to them go on about how important education is and how I didn't quite measure up. They found it hard to believe that I started three businesses without a college degree, sold one for a lot of money and am still very active in the other two. I loved to play along with them and find out if they own a home, a lot did and none were paid for. NEVER met a woman through dating that had a paid off home. I own a few homes and I have never made a mortgage payment, I paid cash. I loved how they all had car payments, I have never made a car payment, I paid cash. How many "educated" people can say they have never made a payment for a car or a house with non inherited money?

Only money I inherited was about 20K and the rest I earned. I will inherit more in the future but I don't need it, I would rather see my relatives spend every dime having a good time. While friends were in school learning stupid crap like philosophy, arts, culture and other useless things I was busy making money. All of my businesses are or were successful but I have worked for 4 companies managed by people with degrees from places like Yale and Harvard that went bankrupt due to their awesome management skills. The other companies I worked for were so poorly managed I decided to start another business. The only well managed debt free company I ever worked for was owned by a friend who barely graduated high school.The educated people I have worked for were about the most ignorant people I have ever known.

So what has my lack of education done for me? First house paid for in cash at 25 with another two in my 30's. A nice paid for 50,000 square foot studio in a airpark that that doubles as my hanger and yes the plane was paid for the day I bought it. A toy collection of every gun I have ever wanted plus every other toy I wanted. Travel anywhere I want. I eat where I want. I work when I want and for who I want. The ability to work a few days a month and make more than anyone who I have dated from heres annual salary that has a fancy degree. I vacation 3-6 months a year on average depending on how many high paying shoots are available. I have money in the bank, enough that I never need to work again as long as I don't spend like a idiot. Investments that have only went up and are worth ten times what I paid for them(guns), never lost a dime on investments.

I guess I should have got that degree so I could get that good job and have a awesome career kissing someones ass so I could keep my job and climb the ladder. Funny thing is that over the years the women that said I wasn't educated enough for them were willing to settle when they found out what I owned and earned.

Sorry but I have to laugh at the "educated" people that have the degree and the "career" that fell for the get a degree and a good job crap and tell me I am the dumb one for not having a degree. Sorry I don't buy it. I have no debt, I have a photography business that is making money and a retail operation I started last year that is in the six figures per month range. I am the dumb one because I can't tell a Rembrandt from a Monet or talk philosophy, no you are the dumb ones for buying into the establishment. I made me who and what I am with hard work and careful money management. Only one friend of mine has done better than me and he owns a trucking company, he doesn't have a degree either. The rest of my friends with degrees work dead end jobs, always worried they are going to lose their job and are poor providers for their families as they depend on a company for their paycheck.
 m14shooter

Banks finding more ways to rip you off.
Posted: 10/3/2011 7:58:48 PM

Since the majority of people DON'T pay off their credit card balance in full each month, that is how the banks are making their money, off those peoples' interest charges. Trust me, they're not losing by and large.

What most people don't realize is that ALL credit card companies take a percentage of the sale for the privilege of accepting their card. Figure that they get anywhere from 1.5% for huge companies up to 5-6% for little companies.
 m14shooter
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2011 7:54:33 PM

I was reading and I don't know if this is true or not but if you pay off your credit card and then cancel it your credit score lowers. If that's true that's BS if it's not then i guess it was just some rumor.

That is true, the creditors look down on closed accounts. I have several Amex accounts for my business and a high limit mastercard and closed all the rest, it hit me for over 150 points as I did it all in one month but I don't buy on credit so I could care less about my credit rating. Amex knew I was closing all the accounts so it didn't affect my limit with them as I went exclusive for my business with them.
 m14shooter
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2011 7:48:30 PM

I have a Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
If you pay your bill on time there's no interest charged. Only on an outstanding balance. You don't get charged interest on purchases.

He speaks the truth. I just bought my girlfriend a new toyota truck for 35K on my Amex card just to get the cash back points, pissed off the dealership but I could care less. I paid the bill the next day. I will not pay a penny in fees or in interest and Amex will still make their 3.5% in fees that they charge the dealership for accepting the card. All the credit card companies charge money to the merchants to accept the cards, that's how they still make profit with guy like me that never carry a balance.
 m14shooter
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2011 7:37:41 PM

that you have to at least have 100 dollars in your account at all times or else they can take upwards of 5 dollars per month out in penalties if you dip below that base amount. So you don't win there either.

I would pretty much laugh in someones face if they told me they got charged fees because they didn't have a hundred bucks in the bank. they definitely shouldn't be dating either if they can't maintain a $100 balance.

I use my Amex card for almost everything I do, most months I run 20-30k on it but it is paid every month. Credit cards should not be allowed to carry a balance, if you paid off every month you will never see a penny of interest. For companies that don't take Amex I have my bank call their bank and do a wire transfer.
 m14shooter
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2011 7:26:52 PM
I do not pay banking fees, my bank refunds other banks atm charges even if I agree to pay them they reverse it. I don't pay a dime for personal or business checking or for anything else. I need a money order or cashiers check it is free. I need a wire transfer it is free. AAfter all I am leaving my money in their bank that they get to loan out over and over again and use it on their balance sheet so I aint paying for shit with banks.

As for b of a customers too bad, dump them and get a new bank and stop crying boo freaking hoo about it. I have told every bank that started this crap over the years to go to effing hell and drained my account in cash and flipped them off as I walked out.
 m14shooter
Msg: 49 (view)

Men who talk about their money early on - RED FLAG?
Posted: 10/3/2011 7:19:04 PM
What about the women that want to know about money from the start? I have met tons of women that wanted to know in the first week or even on the first date. I have had women that refused to go out with me or continue to go out with me until I disclosed my financial situation. Maybe they know that money is important to most women and get it out of the way as that is the only way some women are dating a man.
 m14shooter
Msg: 19 (view)

when a guy holds a womans face when kissing
Posted: 10/3/2011 7:09:36 PM
I do that a lot as well as run my hand through her hair and up and down her neck. To me it means I love her and want to touch her.
 m14shooter
Msg: 78 (view)

hey ladies chime in, can sexual chemistry develop for you over time?
Posted: 10/3/2011 6:14:21 PM
I know you want women to chime in but I am going to. I am in a relationship because I took what I wanted. A young couple moved in several years ago and we became friends. He was always too busy hanging with the boys or playing with the toys. They were in their early 20's and she is now 26 and lives with me. She is very attractive and women like her have never liked me before until now. It took me a year to work my way in. I had taken her out many times in the first year they lived next door as her husband was never there and I go out to eat a lot so I asked her to go as my guest. Once I decided I was going to sleep with her and make her mine it snowballed quickly and within a couple months we were lovers.

She always complained about wanting a foot rub after standing all day and he would tell her to go pay for one. A foot massage is where it all started. I used to joke with her about her husband coming home and taking care of her which never happened. After hearing about what she wanted for a year and even her putting her feet in my lap I decided to go for it. Sitting in her living room while he was out of town I told her she looked tired. She said she was and was hurting from standing all day. I saw a bottle of hand lotion sat down next to her and took off her shoes and socks. I put her feet in my lap and started rubbing them for her. I was hard the entire time I rubbed her feet and shifted often so she could feel it. She was in heaven and I rubbed her feet for over an hour. She also had a very large wet spot between her legs and she made the comment nobody has made me wet for over a year, I told her she was going to get used to it again. I ran my fingers over her wet spot and tasted her saying yummy.

Next day when I came over and sat next to her she ran her foot up my leg and I started massaging her feet and calves. When she put her foot in the opening of my shorts a few days later and rubbed me through my underwear that was the day I stopped wearing them, she got a surprise the next day and I held her foot on me and got her foot a little wet. I rubbed my wet spot on her foot with my finger and stuck my finger in her mouth telling her to taste me. I told her soon she would taste me a whole mouthful at a time.

A little more or her life with her husband. The whole time I had known her she talked about how her husband never touched her and it was into the second year of knowing them and she was not getting taken care of in the bedroom. He was either on a business trip or out with the boys. I knew it had been a year since she had been laid and she would cry often about not being touched or made love to.

After a week or so of foot rubs I told her I knew her shoulders and back hurt too and that I was going to take care of that too. After I finished with the foot massage I sat her down between my legs and went to work on her shoulders. After a couple minutes I took her top off without asking but left her bra on. I put it back on when I was done and cooked and shared dinner with her. The next evening she was in skimpy shorts and a top without a bra or panties. I massaged all of her legs including inner thighs, she was wet again and I got it on my fingers and tasted her telling her how good she tasted. Then I took her top off and gave her a back rub and caressed her breasts which she didn't try to stop, I also took her shorts off that night and rubbed her off with my hand. Her loser hubby was coming home soon so I kissed her and I left.

I had a shoot to do in LA so I left for a week and she called me every day and told me she missed me. She was also crying about not feeling sexy anymore as her husband would not even touch or kiss her. I told her I would see her when I got back and that she would know she was wanted when I got back. I told her to stop crying and that what she wanted and needed was just a few days away.

I got back and her husband was leaving the next day for two weeks in London so I stayed at my office. She knew I was in town and asked if she could come to my office and I said I was finishing the edit for the shoot. She came by anyway and brought me dinner. We kissed in front of my office staff and I said tomorrow is the day you feel like a woman again, she hung out for a while as we worked. I walked her out, kissed her and ran my hand up her back and through her hair and went back in to the office.

I delivered the job the next day and called her and told her I was coming over to ravish her body. She had the front door open so I walked in and locked the door. She had her skimpy shorts on and a cute little top sitting on the couch, I told her she looked hot and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. I took her by the hand and took her to the bed room and I undressed before undressing her. I took her in my arms and kissed her. Then I laid her down and started with a foot massage then on to the rest of her. I rubbed my penis all over her teasing her telling her how much I wanted her but not taking her. She was begging me but I didn't give it to her. After the massage I held and kissed her and went down on her for a long time telling her how good she tasted. She again begged me to take her but I said you have been neglected and this evening is about you. I took no pleasure for my self and even showered her, shaved her legs as well as another little spot and rubbed her down with lotion again. I put her to bed and said see you tomorrow and left through the garage.

I told her I was going to take her the next evening and make her mine and to be ready for an entire evening of lovemaking. She started calling me at 10am asking what time I was getting off and I told her I will be there when I get there. She said she was horny and needed to get off and that she was going to get herself off and I said no you wont, from now on when we cum it will be together or not at all. She was naked on the couch with the front door standing wide open when I got there and we ravished each other and I spent the night. I think we had intercourse six times and went down on her more times than that. It has been every day after that night except for when I was out of town but sometimes she would go with me. If he was home she came over and she spent the night when I told her to and even a few times I did her in his house with him in the garage working on his stupid toys.

After going at it for two years she left her husband and moved in with me right next door. I told her I wanted all of her time and either move in or I move on, she moved in and filed for divorce within two weeks. They are half way through their divorce and he is moving and I am buying the house so they get out of the marriage without the house debt. She is happy and so am I. We get along great, cook dinner together every night, do the household chores together and play together every day. She has quit her job and now works and travels with me. We have an incredible sex life and are madly in love.

I have been in the "friends zone" many times in my life. Thinking back most of the women I was friends with in bad relationships ALL gave me the same signs that my current girlfriend did. I never wanted to break up a marriage or relationship, I wanted them to leave their relationship and be with me, it doesn't work this way, they end up with someone else. A few years ago I started thinking differently and stopped giving a damn and started taking chances. The first woman I tried it on slapped me and unfriended me which was fine, if I am not good enough to sleep with then I am good enough to listen to your drama. Then my young neighbors moved in and I said why not when she told me of their problems.

I finally learned to stop waiting for them to make a move and just started taking what I wanted. A few times it failed but it eventually worked and I have a hot 26 year old woman that rips my clothes off every day and jumps me and I give her all the little things she wants. She is a wild woman and I still wonder why the hell her husband didn't want to have sex with her because she is awesome in bed.

To the guys in the friend zone stop being a **** and take what you want. The worst thing that can happen is that she stops being your friend and you can then stop listening to her crap when you are desiring her. Don't just tell her you like her show her you like her, seriously what's the worst that can happen? She drops a hint act on it and act on it every time but if she says stop, and ask her why she stopped you telling her it is what she wants and you want to give it to her.
 m14shooter
Msg: 14 (view)

When nature calls for your girl in your small apartment, how do you feel?
Posted: 9/25/2011 11:37:41 PM
Get over it, my girlfriend and I use the bathroom with the door open and even carry on conversations while going. I watch her pee and she watches me pee. I stink it up and she can stink it up, we just laugh about it. We even pee in the shower together as we are sometimes in there for a long time. She even farts sometimes when I am going down on her and she has even let some pee flow during oral and I could care less. Just do it already and spend the night.
 m14shooter
Msg: 68 (view)

Found a great gal, now she is fighting for her life. Do I stay, run, or what!
Posted: 9/25/2011 9:52:13 PM

Ive been called worse. No able body man should put his life on hold for a sickly woman that is bringing nothing to the relationship. Infact it isnt a relationship. Its just a confused guy held down by the burden of an ill woman. Maybe if she took care of herself she wouldnt be in the position she is in. Staff Infections are the result of poor dieting and vitamin intake.

Actually you can even get mrsa from dogs and that is where a lot of the cases start from. That is where mine came from that put my life on hold for six months killing it. I hope when you get sick from all your pipe laying there is nobody there for you at all.
 m14shooter
Msg: 67 (view)

Found a great gal, now she is fighting for her life. Do I stay, run, or what!
Posted: 9/25/2011 9:44:39 PM
If you care about her be there for her, it will make you both stronger together when she recovers. I have had several bouts with MRSA and while it isn't a walk in the park it can be cured. Sounds like hers is a severe case and she may not recover so it would be nice if she knew someone was waiting for her to recover. You should at least visit her if you do care about her and call her often.

I will be at two years free of it in January so it can be cured but I didn't have to go to the hospital for mine.

Show ALL Forums