Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Match Requirements
 towman72gmc
Msg: 1 (view)

Match Requirements
Posted: 11/2/2009 4:51:47 PM
I have some requirement of people to contact me. If some one contacts me fitting the requirements, great. The only problem that I get is people that live over an hour away. How does anyone expect to have a relationship if you can only see the person on your days off.

I pay attention to others requirement. What gets me is when I fall within their requirements and I get a reply saying, your too old/young , or I prefer skinnier guys. If people would just put in what they are looking for it would save time and feelings. Today I got an email from someone who I contacted. She listed 4-5 requirements that were not listed on her profile. The letter was down right nasty. What am I supposed to be a psychic?

If someone is just not interested just say not interested.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 46 (view)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WHAT WOULD YOU DO!
Posted: 12/7/2006 6:10:27 PM
Capn' I don't know how it works in CT, but down here in MD if she receives mail there you can't throw her out without a court order. I say get rid of her and hopefully she goes quietly and you won't need to get one.

This happened to a friend of mine. He couldn't get rid of this chick even after she had him locked up for something he didn't do. She even admitted in court that she lied to the cops to get him locked up so she could have his house to herself while hes was on bail and she had a restraining order on him. It was his house, he owned it, not a renter. Since she told the judge she had no other place to go, my friend was told he could not stay ther til after his court date. When he finally was found not guilty and was able to get her evicted, he found that she had destroyed most of his stuff and did alot of damage to the inside of the house. She was a deadbeat so even when he tried to sue her for damages she had no way to pay him.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 18 (view)

drunken fool--shoud I see him again?
Posted: 12/7/2006 5:42:50 PM
Sounds like an a$$hole, the alcohol just caused him to show his true colors. I on the other hand am a happy jolly drunk on those rare occations when I have had a few too many.
As you may be able to tell from my picture, taken on a boardwalk craw in Ocean City,MD.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 36 (view)

What does love you to death mean???
Posted: 12/7/2006 5:36:50 PM
It means you may need a restraining order eventually, keep the shotgun & shells close by.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 58 (view)

Body type preference
Posted: 12/7/2006 5:05:04 PM
I wish there were more women that liked the big, beafy kind of guys,like me!
 towman72gmc
Msg: 56 (view)

when dates turn into stalkers...
Posted: 11/6/2006 7:21:52 PM
My sister got stalked by a friend of a friend of a friend kind of thing. She never remembered meeting the guy. Then he just started stopping by her house at weird times saying he met her at a party that she didn't go to. He started leaving presents at her door. She tried a restraining order but knowone knew or was willing to give up his last name. Finally he showed up drunk early on a sunday morning banging on her door. Luckly enought she lived a few doors down from a K-9 cop who knew what she was going through, he heard the noise and confronted the guy. The guy wanted to fight. That german sheapard tore him up. He was locked up for a number of charges, and ended up losing his job. Turns out he was a post man that had filled in on my sisters streat from time to time. She never heard from him after the court date where he got some jail time and was ordered not to try to contact my sister again.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 85 (view)

What's the Biggest Age Difference?
Posted: 11/6/2006 7:02:52 PM
I have dated one woman that was 12 years older than me in the last year and a woman that was 13 years older than me when I was 28. The youngest I've dated was 10 years my junior, 21 when I was 31.

I got along with the older women better than the younger one.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 32 (view)

Will a non smoker date a smoker ?
Posted: 11/6/2006 6:48:28 PM
I've dated a couple of smoker. It did not seem to be a big issue until it got cold and I would not let them smoke in my house or car.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 77 (view)

BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???
Posted: 11/6/2006 6:38:15 PM
I feel that it depends on how a women carries herself. I seen BBW's that are confident and that take pride in their apperance and they have been some of the most attractive women I have come accross. I have also seen BBW's that are built almost exactly the same way but they had a little confindence and low self esteem. These women do not seem as attractive.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 16 (view)

Funny sexual experiences
Posted: 7/13/2006 5:40:32 PM
two stories same chic. Was out with my girl friend at the time, we stopped at a bar thet had really good hot wings. I had some later that night we were fooling around, I slipped a finger in and she said it was burning. I said I thought I washed my hands good with plenty of soap, she disagreed.

A few weeks later we were making out on her couch and she sugested that we go out on her balcony, it was dark, she lived on the third floor and all it faced was woods so I said ok. we were completely naked just about to really get into it when her roommate and her roommate's date walked out onto the balcony, aparently with the same idea we had.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 36 (view)

First Date Deal Breakers
Posted: 7/13/2006 5:18:21 PM
I got a call from a woman after I dropped her off. She said that because I got her home so late that her grandmother was throwing her out and she wanted to move in with me. I did not go and pick her back up.

another first date Went well we met in a public place had lunch, and then I asked her if she wanted to do anything else. She said no because her mother was waiting in the parking lot for her, she had been sitting in a car watching the resraunt.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 13 (view)

Third wheels
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:34:14 PM
This is a good reason to kennel train a dog..........I speak from experence
 towman72gmc
Msg: 15 (view)

Why is it that a few really attractive women can't find the relationship they say they want?
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:22:37 PM
alot of times realy hot women have not had to have a great personality to attract men just to keep them.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 53 (view)

Strippers
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:14:17 PM
I personally am not into strip clubs but if a bunch of the guys are going it is more like a male bonding sort of thing. You should be worried if your man is going by himself on a regular basis. He is probally not cheating butsome stripper milking him for as much as she can get.

I used to bounce at a strip club and saw this all the time. Some guys would use their whole paycheck on a girl in one night and the most they would get is peck on the cheek, then go home to their wife or girlfriend and be back the next week for more of the same.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 23 (view)

Beauty VS Stupidity, Part II
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:37:03 PM
Beauty is important. Besides online it is usually what attracts people. After the initial meeting personality is more inportant in a relationsip. I personaly don't think I could have a good relationship with a stupid women, they don't have to be a genious but niether am I.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 41 (view)

He likes me...but wont touch me??
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:26:48 PM
Something is wrong with him. Most guys even when they are not serious about the relationship will try to get some sort of physical contact from you(women in genral). He must have some serious issues that he should see a shrink about. You can't fix him. Get out before the ralationship dammages you.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 54 (view)

BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???
Posted: 5/26/2006 12:13:43 AM
I like women of all shapes and sizes but I date BBW's more often. I think it is because I am a large man and BBW's understand what I go through just like them.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 118 (view)

Why don't tall men choose to date tall women?
Posted: 5/25/2006 11:44:22 PM
I'm 6'8" and I seem to attract shot women. Tall women rarely seem interested in me. I dated 1 women that was 6' but it didn't work out. One of my most intence relationships was with a woman that was 5'2".

I had the hots for a girl that was 6'3" a few year back but she was not interested in me. She later married a guy that was 5'5" and built like a stick.

Show ALL Forums