Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: halloween singles bash October 26, 2012
 busterrm
Msg: 2 (view)

halloween singles bash October 26, 2012
Posted: 10/17/2012 9:39:12 PM
Is that in Dallas? I see Topher is from Dallas, so just wondering?
 busterrm
Msg: 20 (view)

How far would you travel for sex?
Posted: 9/17/2012 2:38:31 PM

Travel for sex?

LOL... how hilarious !

Maybe that's the sort of attitude that keeps guys from calling after having sex the first time.

I agree with that for sure!
 busterrm
Msg: 18 (view)

How far would you travel for sex?
Posted: 9/17/2012 2:30:54 PM
Okay, so nobody is that motivated by a sexual experience? I am, I have a few friends(with benefits) in DFW and I live about 1 1/2 hrs from there. I don't mind traveling, we go out, dinner, dancing, movies or whatever, yes it does usually end up in the bedroom. I get a night away from the hussle and bussle of my town and go to a different town. I agree with one of the posts, while driving anticipation does grow.
 busterrm
Msg: 603 (view)

Squirting
Posted: 9/17/2012 2:07:29 PM
I agree cautiousluv, most don't realize it but the Gspot is the internal insertion of the clitorus. And Yes it is directly connected to the skene's gland which produce in the heighth of passion and stimulation of the Gspot large amounts of female ejaculate. So SaintLouisMichael if you want to keep believing what you believe thats your choice but from the anatomical perspective you are very wrong.
 busterrm
Msg: 1 (view)

Why no response to messages?
Posted: 2/14/2010 1:55:51 PM
I am a good person, have a honest profile, only thing is the picture is about 7 yrs old accept the lake picture. I have sent out several messages and they are read but no responses. Am I doing something wrong?
 busterrm
Msg: 148 (view)

my boyfriend has left me cos my 10yr daughter didnt like him
Posted: 2/11/2010 4:43:11 PM
Dear,
I think there is a logical reason for this situation! I don't think if you love this guy you should let him go. I don't know I just get a funny feeling from all of this, I would not let a child take away my happiness. I have experienced the same situation some ten or more years ago. I beat my head against the wall over and over, I should have just waited it out, the kids will grow and leave home eventually. There is nothing more sacred than the love between a woman and a man. Go talk to him and find out if the relationship is worth salvaging, and both of you need to confront the child and nip it in the butt.
 busterrm
Msg: 145 (view)

my boyfriend has left me cos my 10yr daughter didnt like him
Posted: 2/11/2010 4:11:12 PM
I want to ask you this: has this child had problems with a boyfriend of yours before this man? Look at it from the outside, put yourself in his shoes and see how it would affect you. This maybe a way for him to get out with an excuse and it may not be. I get funny vibes from this, I would do more investigating and see if there is any value in his comment "Your 10 yr old daughter does not like me!"
 busterrm
Msg: 79 (view)

BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??
Posted: 9/20/2009 2:17:12 AM
Hey I prefer a woman that is a little larger. I worry about the little ones, whether they are eating enough. I am not going to say I like women that are like huge. I like woman that is say 30 -40 lbs overweight.
 busterrm
Msg: 14 (view)

Why would a lady post a prego pic on a dating site?
Posted: 9/20/2009 2:00:56 AM
Dogslife2live, its not anymore dangerous for her to date pregnant that to date not pregnant. Come on just because she is pregnant people think a woman with child is no longer a human being. That really sux I think, they have feelings, emotions, and needs just like any other person. Come on!!
 busterrm
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2009 1:58:00 AM
I agree with you oohlala! I love babies, I love the look in a mother's eyes after she has had a baby. It wouldn't bother me in the least to help a woman raise her child whether it be my child or not. Hell, helping a child become a person is one of the most rewarding things we do as human beings.
 busterrm
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2009 1:51:22 AM
Gees, this is a no brainer! I must be really old fashioned, a pregnant woman is a very sexy creature. Women are the only ones that can do it, but the power of making a life to me is very sexy, and alluring. Are you younger guys that shallow that you don't understand the power of procreation. Gees, who cares who is going to pay for the child's care, is the mother a good person. Thats what is important! So, let me get this right, she is single and she wants a mate just as all other females, and because she is pregnant she doesn't have the right to seek a mate. Well Hell, that is not only shallow, but predjudice also. I do agree with one of the posts, that at least its not going to be a total surprise when you meet this lady. There is a honesty factor there that I like a lot.
 busterrm
Msg: 47 (view)

Why is it ok to do him if you think you`ll never see him again?
Posted: 9/20/2009 1:41:08 AM
kthyg, I think your making assumptions about the comment "kittens to cats" or "puppies to dogs" That is not a scenario, not neccessarily an analogy about preferring young over older. I am not seeing a lot I really like in this thread, its kind of insulting to be truthful, if this is what you women live by then why the hell are you dating period. If a man isn't sexually attracted to you he isn't going to keep going out with you, and sexually attracted means in most cases he wants more than just sex. I have met and dated several women I was attracted to and sex was a byproduct of seeing her as a nice human being. Gees people, get a life and live it.
 busterrm
Msg: 46 (view)

Why is it ok to do him if you think you`ll never see him again?
Posted: 9/20/2009 1:25:25 AM
OKAY, I have seen several truths masqueraded as other things on this subject.
1. First off, I saw the comment if she is not having sex with you and still going out with you, she doesn't want to have sex, period. I find this disturbing, if she is wanting more from the relationship and she is not having sex with him, then why is she still dating him? She wants more but not willing to invest herself as he is willing to do. That really bothers me.
2. Secondly, I have had sex with several ladies on the first date, and have found out that less inhibited women are capable of continuing to see the guy. I am not a hot guy, but I am a good man. Is having sex with him on the first date, loose? I think not, its reacting to their feelings I think, and that is not a bad thing. This is one of those double standards women live by and its totally wrong from my perspective.
3. Are we all consenting adults here, so what is the big deal? I understand the human race as the only species that has intercourse and what goes along with it because it feels good. All others do it to reproduce only, we do too, but thats not all for us.
4. This attitude that men are only wanting sex on the first date is a total crock, I seldom want it on the first date, really most times not. Hell, if I am not compatable with them why in God's name would I hop in the sack with them.
 busterrm
Msg: 178 (view)

Sexy Lingerie; Intimate Apparel.... Do Men Expect It? Does It Really Matter?
Posted: 9/20/2009 12:59:02 AM
I guess most guys don't really get it. I have had a few ladies wear it for me, and it drives me nuts to see it. I lost control of myself one time when she came in and slowly undressed and found out what she had been wearing underneath all night while we were out having a good time. I loved it as it came off slowly. Then I had to gerd up my loins for the action.
No, I don't expect it, but I would rather it be there all the time. GEES, I guess I am middle aged and sex crazed or something.
 busterrm
Msg: 87 (view)

How long have you been single??? Whats the longest?
Posted: 9/14/2009 5:52:29 AM
Well Crap, Sunny 3881 has been single since 1980, I thought for sure I would be the longest.
 busterrm
Msg: 86 (view)

How long have you been single??? Whats the longest?
Posted: 9/14/2009 5:50:32 AM
Okay what is the longest so far? Hmmm, I have been single since June 29, 1982. So thats what over 26 yrs. Do I win the booby prize?
 busterrm
Msg: 62 (view)

Is she too young for me?
Posted: 9/14/2009 5:35:22 AM
Hey Hands of Gold,
I have a sister that is married to a man almost the same. My sister was 19 and he was oh hell I forget. My point is they are and have always been very happy. Oh yeah, he was 36 when they met. So thats what 17 yrs different, they knew each other 3 months moved in together and were married before a year. They have been married almost 33 years now. So, what do you see in the future with this? My sister was and still is a beautiful woman. You just never know! Is she educated? Does she have career asparations? I have a high shool classmate that is married to a woman 20 years younger than him. They have been married 8 years and are happy. Its all up to you?
Of course there are risks involved, but, there are risks in all romance today!
 busterrm
Msg: 56 (view)

slow pokes
Posted: 9/14/2009 5:09:10 AM
I have read every post in this thread and its become very obvious why men in the single world are the way we are. You girls read something drastic into every situation, these same things this man is doing are some of the same things women have done to me and its suppose to be okay for you to do it. Then a man does it and he is married or in another relationship. Instead of jumping to conclusions have you ever heard of this method of communication, its called talking about it with the person. I personally get fed up with it. Redfeather, this man may really be busy, or he may feel the same way about you, you never know. Ask Him. KEYWORD HERE FOLKS " COMMUNICATION"
 busterrm
Msg: 55 (view)

slow pokes
Posted: 9/14/2009 4:59:37 AM
Redfeather this is really a touchy subject! I think there may be some paranoia also. I have dated women that wouldn't tell me their last name for several months, hell hard enough to get their phone number or email address. The public thing I would ask him about that, some people don't feel comfortable in public, then there are those that don't want to meet or go out anywhere but public.
 busterrm
Msg: 54 (view)

slow pokes
Posted: 9/14/2009 4:42:59 AM
Redfeather, you said guy friend! What do you mean by that? Is he a friend or is he a romantic interest to you? When a gal introduces me as a friend its a real turn off for me! If I am more than that, it sometimes upsets me, that she thinks of me as a friend.
If someone is attracted to me and she wants to have something with me, calling me a friend is not a great way of telling me that. I have been called friend by several women I was interested in, then to me, it tells me she doesn't want to see me on a regular basis. I got a weird feeling when I read your post, it gave me that feeling. Maybe I am wrong, but communication is a key. Ask Him!
 busterrm
Msg: 38 (view)

Self concious of being on top
Posted: 9/13/2009 7:50:07 AM
Destinie hun, don't worry about it sugar. As you mature, you will see that being self conscious is silly. I agree with irishgirl524, the best is yet to come. Just enjoy the ride!
 busterrm
Msg: 56 (view)

how many women have orgasms whil giving head
Posted: 9/12/2009 7:48:36 AM
I find it hard to believe that there are some women that put down the fact that some women are very sexual. I have never known a woman that has an orgasm while giving her mate a bj. But, I have had a woman get so turned on, and I have cum all over myself watching while I do give her so much pleasure. Its so hot to see a woman have a earth shaking orgasm, whole body shake, legs go stiff, toes curl up. Gees, one time I saw her in extacy, and I got hard in seconds and came all over her legs. So, yes I believe it, and I hope I see it happen, I would probably shoot my load big time.
 busterrm
Msg: 366 (view)

What is your favorite type of sex?
Posted: 9/9/2009 10:00:38 AM
Hell, I don't care, as long as we both are like a lump of flesh when its done and you can hear her with those, relaxing sighs that tell you that you were an animal. hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
 busterrm
Msg: 71 (view)

A question about Oral sex
Posted: 9/9/2009 9:32:32 AM
Ya know, I find it pretty gross that someone would call pleasing your lover, "Gross", its just beyond me. I am probably not the best in the world at giving, but I have had no complaints. I thrive on it really, I love to take a lady to the edge and then let her dwindle there for a few minutes. All the time begging me to push her over the edge.
Now, as for me, I have this feeling that I could not respond if she didn't give to me. I don't know what it is, but having someone else handle my manhood, and touch it with there mouth and/or tongue is just so erotic for me.
 busterrm
Msg: 357 (view)

The Toilet seat thing!!!
Posted: 9/7/2009 11:48:25 PM
I agree with Good Chum! This trivial, do you ever hear us guys complain that you don't flush and we have to look at your pee and the toilet paper in the water. No, we just whoop it out, do our binus and go on. If this toilet seat thing is that much of a problem I agree with Good Chum again, there are other issues that need to be addressed in the relationship.
 busterrm
Msg: 356 (view)

The Toilet seat thing!!!
Posted: 9/7/2009 11:40:30 PM
okay okay all of you!!! I solved this phenomenon long ago! Its really so simple that you will be smacking your forehead. If this is a problem for you, eliminate the problem. I'll tell you how I did it and my gf at the time absolutely loved it. What you do is you go to a commercial building supply and buy one of those seats that are used in public bathrooms, ya know the one that are U shaped and don't have any front on the seat. The seat can stay down all the time, the men don't have to lift the seat or put it down, the women don't have to put it down or whip up any peepee on the seat. Problem solved!! Case closed!!
 busterrm
Msg: 29 (view)

ladies, how would you feel if your man had nude pix of his ex girlfriends?
Posted: 9/7/2009 6:48:15 PM
Hey, come on it doesn't say he is showing them, it just says he kept them. Gees, I have pictures of clothed people that are 30 yrs old. I keep pictures for the memories! How is it disrespectful if they are kept in private.
 busterrm
Msg: 26 (view)

when a guy gets really close then backs off.. ***more info***
Posted: 9/6/2009 4:11:19 PM
Hey Squishyfeet, while your asking him about his behaviour, ask him how he feels about you, and ask yourself how you feel about him. Before this occured how was it going? Ask him questions like that and ask yourself those same questions.
 busterrm
Msg: 25 (view)

when a guy gets really close then backs off.. ***more info***
Posted: 9/6/2009 4:03:49 PM
Hey Squishyfeet,
He may really be busy at work. But, he is making an effort to contact you. Now had this happened and he didn't contact you at all or hardly at all I would worry. He also may be having strong feelings for you. He may be trying to decide if he is ready to be that attached to you. Don't take it personal, he may have a fear of being that close that soon. Is the physical love intense for the two of you? Its really hard to say why this is his behaviour, it might be a good thing to ask him. He may tell you, he may not tell you, but don't let that stop you from asking.
 busterrm
Msg: 131 (view)

The Four favourite questions guys love to ask....
Posted: 9/6/2009 5:53:05 AM
Okay 8sf8,
here's the scoop, basically your being rude to the ladies! If you want to ask questions of your dates okay. But, putting down GoodWitchBeth's comments is just rude. If she doesn't feel those subjects are any of their business until she deems them of value its okay. That is her perogative! I say again, that is just rude! Good Witch Beth I agree with your position on it, its really none of anybody's business until you reach that part of a relationship, and then they will usually answer themself.
 busterrm
Msg: 181 (view)

why dont most men keep it trimmed ??
Posted: 9/6/2009 4:55:48 AM
Hey I keep it trimmed. Guys its easier to keep clean too, and you'll get a lot of attention if you are trimmed. Take it from someone who knows. Just goes to reason if they are trimmed why not you. Hey alls fair in love and war!
 busterrm
Msg: 232 (view)

female G-Spot...
Posted: 9/6/2009 4:07:01 AM
Being that this so called A spot is there also, these two highly sensitive areas of the female anatomy are responsible for the women out there that are multi-orgasmic or as some call it combo-gasmic.
 busterrm
Msg: 231 (view)

female G-Spot...
Posted: 9/6/2009 4:02:23 AM
omg that is such bunk! This so called A-spot is the lower lining of the cervix which is made of the same tissue that is in the g spot and is is tied directly to the same neuronal network as the G spot. So what does the A stand for anyway?
The G spot is named after the Phd that discovered the sensitivity of the G spot. He was a German Gynecologist named Ernst Grafenburg and was almost immediately criticized for this discovery. His research suggests that the "Skene's gland at the lower protion of the female vagina as being the female form of the male prostate. And is responsible for the ejaculation of fluid upon orgasm.
 busterrm
Msg: 45 (view)

Masturbation, How often is normal?
Posted: 9/6/2009 3:37:49 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha! This is an age old question! Yes, I do also! And 13571113 made a comment that humans are weird. Well, thats your opinion, humans are the only species that has sex for pleasure. So it only stands to reason that humans enjoy the pleasure of sex. And with that in mind, its obvious that we as a singular species that enjoys sex, outside of procreating, are going to want to feel that pleasure as often as possible. Normal for me is 1-2 times a day, as I have gotten older it seems to be more towards the 2 times a day. But of course I am a middle aged horndog too!!!
 busterrm
Msg: 28 (view)

What's the reward for Chivalry?
Posted: 9/6/2009 2:52:15 AM
The answer is there is really only one reward for chivalry! If you are a man and you expect her to be curtious, then its only proper to be curtious. I was brought up that chivalry is a mans duty to his partner/date/wife etc...... My Father always told me if your not going to treat her with respect than why should she do the same for you. Being polite is a proper behaviour, and truthfully I feel is should be something that a man should want to do, without the thought of reward or return. Its just this, its part of being a good man. Nuff Said!!!!
 busterrm
Msg: 10 (view)

Would you leave a relationship because you wanted marriage and your SO didn't?
Posted: 9/6/2009 2:37:14 AM
Karen, I am sorry it ended with your last BF, but hun you have to listen to how he feels about it. I had a similar situation happen to me, when I was young and loved my wife very much, she was so distructive to me and our relationship as man and wife. If this was his first marriage it will take some time for him to feel the need to be married to you. Another thing is that why is there a need to be married, if you loved him I would have waited it out. Eventually he would have married you and it would have been because he wanted to rather than you needing to be married.
It just seems that the ladies need to be married. Men on the other hand just want to be loved and respected for who they are. I have a friend, he and his lady have been together for 20 years and have never gotten married. You have never seen two people more in love and devoted to one another. They have 3 children together, and neither have have ever been married. So, to the root question I would say, no, if you love this person then let nature take its course and don't force a marriage that could be a bad decision. Commitment isn't a piece of paper or a gold ring, its the feeling that two people share within their hearts. That is more powerful than anything else.
 busterrm
Msg: 35 (view)

Would you be disturbed by dating someone whose ex was VERY good looking?
Posted: 6/6/2009 6:22:40 PM
Hey oohlala,
no matter how you found out, you are a different person. it may have been a monkey on his back during their relationship, I have dated a woman that was into modeling, and they are always obsessing about something all the time. my question is has it been a topic of conversation between you two, or is it just something you found out about?
finally, to answer your question "is anyone ever completely over exes?", really that is a toss up. I have had several relationships and most of the time, i find myself it is hard to be completely over someone. but you really have to look at the negatives/positives of the time you had with that person. there are a few to several of mine that i feel i am completely over, but those are the ones that were mostly all bad memories.
 busterrm
Msg: 336 (view)

I am noticing a trend in women over 30
Posted: 5/4/2009 11:24:24 AM
Okay guys/girls,
there is a physiological explaination for this so to speak! With the level of education in todays society, more and more women now know that men are in their sexual peak in there younger years. Furthermore, women reach their sexual peak somewhere from the age of 32 -35, and are as earlier said, "Extremely Horny." Now, I am not just saying this with no back up, I am a health care professional and we are taught this in our course of education about Maternal/Pediatrics. I realize its about women having babies, and about lil children on up to adults. But it also teaches us the growth and development of both males and females. Personally, I am a 48 yr old male, and I prefer women in their thirties and older.
 busterrm
Msg: 19 (view)

Non-negotiables
Posted: 5/4/2009 11:05:56 AM
Okay, yes we all have a list of things that many of you have mentioned. Some are no liars, no cheaters, etcetra...... Other things are things we have already achieved or not capable of achieving. So to me those aren't "non- negotiables." For instance, I met a very woman in Richardson, TX last saturday night. It was great, we had a great time just shooting the breeze. I learned from our convo, that she has already had children, so thats out, she has been married X2, so she probably doesn't really want marriage. From our convo I learned a great deal of things, and I can with a little bit of intellect figure out her "non - negotiables" per se. Using things like that(non negotiables) will only limit I feel the possibities. During the early stages, learning who they are will provide all the need to know information.
 busterrm
Msg: 18 (view)

Non-negotiables
Posted: 5/4/2009 10:56:27 AM
Okay, I feel this is somewhat a touchy subject! I guess I am nieve but isn't getting to know a person where your "Non-negotiables" come into play. If you have things you are not willing to accept at the start, I feel you are limiting yourself and your partner. I guess I have always thought that the "Non-negotiables" are going to be different with each passing person. Isn't that the point of romance and getting to know a person? Learning who they are and what they are is a large portion of the fun of romance.
 busterrm
Msg: 77 (view)

Just plain UGLY
Posted: 5/3/2009 9:41:35 PM
Hey Monkey, I know that 2 wrongs don't make a right! Ya know, I would have replied and asked her very directly, " I guess a blowjob and piece of ass are totally out of the question then?" I know being rude is not really acceptable, but there is not call to treat someone who is just trying to make contact with someone. I am sorry, but I believe in "An Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth!"
 busterrm
Msg: 58 (view)

What is sexy to YOU when meeting a woman for the first time?
Posted: 5/3/2009 8:37:09 PM
HMMMMM, thats a good question! I find that a woman that looks good in her own skin, confident, and enjoys herself no matter what is sexy! I went to the Redneck Ball in Richardson, Texas last night. I met a woman that to me was so sexy I was just totally amazed. But, we just stood at the bar, and did everything from dance, watched a stock car race, and split a shot of Cuervo Gold. No matter what we were doing, she enjoyed herself, and so did I. Now to me that was and she is sexy as hell!!
 busterrm
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 4/3/2009 12:40:18 PM
Reddwine, I don't think its that we like long hair! Most ladies that have long hair usually take a lot of time making it look good. I have seen women that have shorter hair, and I loved the way their hair looks. Then again, there is the young man factor, young men I think like long hair more than more mature men, so it really is up the the lady how long or short she wears her hair!
 busterrm
Msg: 10 (view)

How can I tell If he Really IS That into me?
Posted: 4/3/2009 12:34:43 PM
I agree justchipping! I have a problem with someone I am intimate not being in contact a few more times a week , if not daily at least once. Babyv, when I am involved, I usually make a point of calling/emailing her to let her know she is on my mind. If you are still having a problem with this, you need to address with him.
busterrm
 busterrm
Msg: 9 (view)

How can I tell If he Really IS That into me?
Posted: 1/27/2007 4:09:20 AM
BabyV,
If you want to know, there's the old fashioned way!! Ask him, ask him to spill the beans! Ask him why no more cuddly things and don't settle for something easy, make a point to get an answer! Ask him why his phone calls are closer to the weekend, instead of like they were in the beginning, here a tidbit. If he wants your attention he will make time for the things that are important. So don't settle, if your important to him, he had better make the time for those certain things
 busterrm
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 8/9/2006 9:47:49 AM
Anen,
there are lots of things that make a lady sexy on the first meeting! Her eyes, sutle makeup on them, a sparkle: the smile is a must..... a confidence about the smile even more so, a light fragrance is nice, but not too strong, dressed nicely, not always dolled up is sexy, just casually tasteful. I find ladies that are not covered in makeup sexy, gives a natural sex appeal to her! For me though its mostly the eyes and smile, most of all contentment in a person is very sexy, not sure why, just is!!!
 busterrm
Msg: 857 (view)

Has anyone been brave enough to meet someone with no pic at all?
Posted: 8/8/2006 11:00:07 AM
hey Spiderwoman,
I think your selling yourself short! I agree with some of the comments, sometimes there is a perfectly good reason for no picture. Like wanting to trade fotos in private, I have a picture on my profile, but I don't get very many replies to my profile and I am no weirdo, or married, or have a g/f.
Most if they really knew me would be surprised that I am pretty decent, clean cut, honest, deserving person. So till someone willing to take a chance, I am here in the forums!! Lalalalalalalalalalalala, Blah, Blah, Blah!!!
Good luck in your search Spiderwoman
Bob aka busterrm

busterrm
Msg: 847 (view)

do men actually exist that date women with kids??
Posted: 8/8/2006 10:14:25 AM
Amen SammyDean,
Talk about hitting the nail on the proverbail head! I have dated several women, that have out of control kids young and also teens. You, have to watch your step, and before you know it, your the last one considered in any given situation. And that is just not right!
I dated a woman about 6 yrs ago, and her son was starting high school, and had that big ego, and started talking s*** to his mother and let him have for his cussing at his mother, bringing drugs into her house, making idol threats of hurting her...... Well to make a long story short who got their ass chewed out? It most certainly wasnt the out of control teen, it was me! That one didn't last very long.
So you see Dawn, there is allot of things to consider when you ask a man to date you. You may feel like your the one getting burned, but it also happens to the men that date women with children. In todays world, its hard to date anybody that doesn't have children, so alot of the time, those of us who have a great deal to offer any lady, are reluctant to even give it a try after being losing at the same ole game, time and time again.
Dawn, you need to be patient, good men are out there! Don't push it, stop looking, mr nice guy will show up and might even shock you when he shows up on the scene.
 busterrm
Msg: 846 (view)

do men actually exist that date women with kids??
Posted: 8/8/2006 9:59:05 AM
I am not being the devil's advocate here, but it seems that you ladies don't care to date men that don't have children. Do you think that is fair to those of us who have strong families, but want children in a happy home, so we have opted not to have them yet? Most of us men/women parent by example, that is the example given by our parents. I know many men that would be great parents to possibly someone else's children. Myself being one of them, and I had a very extraordinary father and mother. I disagree with you Dawn, about you being both mother and father to your kids. Thats just not possible, your a mother, that has to fill both roles. Only a man can be a father, that may sound chauvanistic but it's true. In todays world I believe children are the one's getting the short end of the stick, having to grow up and not have both. I color myself lucky, I had both and am very well suited to be a father, but my old fashioned values are not wanted today, so till they turn the clock back about 25 yrs I am just stuck in the future I guess.
Bob aka busterrm
 busterrm
Msg: 389 (view)

Do You Men Read Our Whole Profiles?
Posted: 8/7/2006 4:35:09 PM
Hey Arri,
I agree, men need to be selective! I send out a few emails to ladies maybe once a week, but just a few. I don't get many replies though! I wish the women really looking would take us for our word sometimes, maybe they would meet their "Prince Charming."

Show ALL Forums