Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Trump for President
 SAguy_06
Msg: 3279 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 5/26/2016 8:20:06 PM
Trump will be beat by the American people. By their votes. Hillary Clinton can not beat Trump. She has but one vote.

That is how elections work.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 3277 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 5/26/2016 8:00:40 PM
Mr. UtterAmazent,

Just because the free world did not figure out Trump's campaign march through the primaries does not assure him
victory in November.

Trump's errors, which there are many, will act in aggregate. Not one error will doom him. The question with Trump is...is the
support he has garnered in the primaries sufficient to counter the vast amount of opposition he has also created.

Trump has two disadvantages; one created by the Trump persona and the other he inherited in being the GOP's nominee.
1] Trump's evisceration of his own party's leaders has created a base of Republicans that will not support or vote for Trump...Period. 20% of the GOP still and will not support Trump at the end of the day. Period.

2] Which leads to the problem Trump did not create, but will be exacerbated by his 1] action. The voter turn out in 2008 and 2012 was 60 million voters. Both times not sufficient to over-take Obama. Trump is already working at a disadvantage. The RNC and GOP were working hard to influx the party with new voter numbers. New blood.

Some say that Trump has brought in new voters...there is no real indication of that. Anecdotal yes, but not verifiable numbers. Even if we give Trump the benefit of the doubt on his "new voters", he still need to not only make up for the historical shortage,
but now he has to deal with the shortage he created with in his own party voters.

No Trump has made many mistakes, but crapping on his own party was the biggest. Now we all know that the popular vote does not win elections, but not having a 20 million vote cushion makes wining expected and battle ground states all the harder.

If Trump wins this election, he will do more than surpass expectations, he will have pulled of a major political miracle in bringing in so many new voters as to make up for not only the dying demographic, but the stead-fast #NeverTrump Republicans.
 saguy_06
Msg: 178 (view)

Police Officers across the county should hold protests…
Posted: 11/4/2015 8:26:07 PM
Hey HondoGirl

Police have been killed since there were police. Your outrage for them in your anger. Police officers know the risks involved from before their day one.

No one wants police dead or injured and those that do come in all types.

You are projecting your mess up thinking on what Cops should do. You take care of HondoGirl and leave Cops to take care of themselves.

This forum is not the bricks...If you want to protest...pick up a sign and hit them.

Spare the forum your messed up crap.
 Saguy_06
Msg: 7 (view)

Jicama recipes - got any good ones to share?
Posted: 6/8/2015 9:05:50 AM
Jicama Salad

peel and thinly slice 1" x 1" x 1/4" pieces of Jicama ~~ you can julianne or matchstick cut as well.

add to a bowl with likewise sliced green and red apple with the skin on

add small chunks of segmented lemon, lime, navel orange, and/or grapefruit to your liking.

add small sliced canned pineapple

add very thinly sliced raw serrano for heat and zing...or red pepper flake.

add some citrus juice to help flavors melve.

chill and serve as a appitizer or side or as a snack. great at BBqs.

hey dove...
 SAguy_06
Msg: 147 (view)

Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 3/1/2015 5:05:53 PM
It is great to see that so many value their 1st amendment right to Free Speech...to crap on people.

Maybe we should add to the BOR the ..."Hey you can STFU too" amendment.
 saguy_06
Msg: 6 (view)

Everything Ceviche!
Posted: 6/21/2014 3:28:40 PM
I use any firm flesh white fish[pangasius] and diced shrimp.

I make a pico de gallo and add some
tomato juice and coctail sauce to taste
diced avacado

hey Dove...
 saguy_06
Msg: 15 (view)

The Crazy Ones
Posted: 9/30/2013 5:31:07 AM
I think Williams should have recieved Oscar recognition for "The World According To Garp". I think it is to date is his best work.
 saguy_06
Msg: 8 (view)

The Crazy Ones
Posted: 9/28/2013 12:50:44 PM
thanks for the heads up...Doubled Parked.

I can only take so much of williams. He and poorly placed ads are a deal breaker for me.

thanks again.
 saguy_06
Msg: 22 (view)

Potato-Macaroni Salad
Posted: 9/23/2013 9:15:20 AM
My southTexas German version was passed down to my grandmther.... It is a yellow mustard version.

Boiled potatos diced
diced green bellpeper
dieced red roasted peppers/pimentos [to taste]
diced yellow onion
diced dill pickle [to taste]
diced celery
diced black and green olives [to taste]
mayonase and a squirt of yellow mustard
[all quantities are to taste, but for 5# of cooked potatoes it's about a 1/2 cup of each]

mix well... sprinkle top with paprika and chill.
 saguy_06
Msg: 44 (view)

Childhood fears - are you still scared?
Posted: 9/20/2013 10:25:17 AM
I remember when I was a kid a saw one of those Sci-fi shows where a person washed their face with a bar of soap which had a an old-fashioned razor blade embeded in it...which sliced the person's face to shreads.

My dad used a razor, and mom [I guess would shave her legs] and would leave the used razor on the tub's edge. That would freak me out to no end. For years...'till I left home; when I showered, I would always check under the the bar of soap for used razors .
 SAguy_06
Msg: 4 (view)

coconut pancakes (high protein high carb)
Posted: 3/12/2013 4:54:04 PM
thanks for the idea. I've been trying to stay away from just carb breakfast cereals...oat, wheat, and rice. I love them but feel sluggish after. I love pancakes but they seem to empty for a good meal.

pancake mix
*VANILLA* protein shake
1 egg or 3 tbsp egg whites
blender or beater
banana topper

I wonder how these would come out...Im gonna try.

tnx
 SAguy_06
Msg: 14 (view)

Saving a friendship after being friends with benefits?
Posted: 3/10/2013 11:13:51 AM
Friends move into and out of stages. some friends are close at the begining of their friendship and later drift. Some remain tight not allowing any others in. Some friends remain close but do not hang out. While others are able to share and help one another out always no matter who comes into their lives. some friendship have a falling out and they never speak again.

Some friendship are a culmination in some degree to all or some of the above. Friendship is what you make it [with or without sex].
 SAguy_06

GIRLS DON'T LIKE BEER!
Posted: 3/10/2013 10:43:57 AM
If your girl doesnt like beer, and if the michelada is not to her liking, make her a Yagorita.

Mix a blender full of your [or her favorite] frozen margaritas.

Salt the rim of a nice glass, pour the margarita in leaving room at the top.

then top with cold sangria[Yago].

Im not a frozen margarita fan, but a Yagorita sure is good.

enjoy
 SAguy_06
Msg: 19 (view)

All that stuff in the background ...
Posted: 3/3/2013 11:22:43 AM
What is with the 1/4 turned photo...I have to turn my head sideways just to get a look.

I dated a gal that had a self-pic taken in the bathroom mirror...OMG there was toothpaste specks all over...It was a relief to see [much later] that the mirror was nice an clean when I came over...so was the rest of the house. she was not a slob. She took the pic in the kids/main BR.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 3 (view)

Being able to re-arrange pictures would be useful ......
Posted: 3/3/2013 11:04:09 AM
hey all,
just been trying to improve my profile on pof and annoyingly i don't seem to be able to arrange my pictures the way i want them, they're just all jumbled up randomly and its annoying,
i would really like to be able to arrange uploaded pictures into a methodical order i am happy with,
maybe the ability to drag your picture's around to organize them how you want them or something to that effect...
what does everybody else think on this subject... ? :-)
p.s if anyone reading this forum has the ability to address the subject i have talked about it would be much appreciated,
thanks.

I checked your profile...didint seem that jumbled to me...but im not you. aye.

What you can try is pick the photos you want in the reverse order you want them to line up....for example if you want the pic of you and your buddy to be the last photo in the series, up load a copy of that one first. change the name slightly incase POF says that photo already exists. upload all photos[in reverse order] then delete the originals and you should have the copies in the order you wish them to be in. try uploading two and see if they are the next in line...if so proceed, if not oh well.

good luck.

just thought of something...check the photo's name or number assigned by you or your photo program...check to see if POF isnt lining them up numerically or alpha.

GL
 SAguy_06

Gallon smashing
Posted: 3/2/2013 10:00:37 AM
I don't know if anyone has heard of this or even seen it for that matter. If you're curious how they do it, just youtube it. Basically, these 3 kids all around 15 - 16, started making videos of themselves in supermarkets. They would be carrying gallon jugs of any kind of liquid really then they would pretend to slip (very over dramatically) causing the jugs to smash onto the floor. I can understand a prank, I even like pulling them but, this just goes way beyond a prank into what some are calling "criminal activity" and I have to agree. Destruction of property for one, vandalism, you break it, you bought it especially when it is obvious they are doing it on purpose AND, bragging about it on Youtube. I mean seriously, what the hell is wrong with these guys?

A quick way to stop the behavior is to modify it...

I would, as manager, hold the kid, call the cops, and ask that the parent be notified so that the kid could be taken to be medically check...I, the manager, could state that just releasing the kid would but the store in legal trouble is a suit were later filed. If the parents refused to take the child to be medically evaluated... at their expense, then they would have to sign a waver to all claims in the future.

After the kid goes through that, I dont think...smashing would be considered "cool' much longer.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 5 (view)

chicken breasts
Posted: 3/1/2013 4:53:24 PM

Quick and easy chicken breast recipes are more than appreciated. Also can I bake them? I keep looking up recipes for marinades and I have none of the ingrediants and after working all day a trip to the supermarket would be a lot.

I've become very adept at cooking chicken breast. I use an amost new, $5 dollar yard sale find, Black and Decker toaster oven. I buy small aluminum square pans. My grocery store sells skin-on with rib chicken breasts.

I like using the skin on with rib. The chicken seeks to come out so much more juicy.

I season very well with cracked blk pepper, garlic powder[lite], red ppr flake[to taste], salt, red chili powder[lite].
The blk pepper is the dominant seasoning. I roast skin side down at 350 degrees for 25 min. Check chicken at this point.

if your going to eat skin on go to next step...if you are going to remove the skin to eat, add another 10-15 till desired doneness.

Next step skin on...
remove from oven, carefull there maybe hot juice and fat in pan, remove that, turn breast over and return to oven...
Raise heat to 375-400 continue to cook until skin is nicly browned.

I half the cooked chicken and have half with a side veggie and a salad for lunch and the second cooled half cubed with on a salad.

If I cook two breast, the second I place in the fridge, next day I use the second breast, 1/2 for chicken salad sanwich the other I cube and add to a rice pilaf or spanish rice just at the end of cooking[rice].

4 meals from 2 breast.
 SAguy_06

Is sex for it's own sake wrong?
Posted: 2/27/2013 3:55:14 PM

If it's consensual and between human adults and your partner(s) is/are aware of and approve of whatever sex it is that you're involved in is it ever wrong?

I'm supposed to make this post 200 words long but I've already typed everything I needed to say so now I'm just running down the ticker until this message posts.

that is a question better asked of prospective partners. especialy partners of the female type.
 SAguy_06

My cat
Posted: 2/24/2013 2:15:09 PM
OF COURSE there are pets are in heaven...I might not make it, but all pets go to heaven.

Saint Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of our pets.

Hear our humble prayer, O God,
for our friends the animals,
especially for animals who are suffering;
for animals that are overworked,
underfed and cruelly treated;
for all wistful creatures in captivity
that beat their wings against bars;
for any that are hunted or lost or deserted
or frightened or hungry;
for all that must be put death.
We entreat for them all Thy mercy and pity,
and for those who deal with them
we ask a heart of compassion
and gentle hands and kindly words.
Make us, ourselves, to be true friends to animals,
and so to share the blessings of the merciful
 SAguy_06
Msg: 11 (view)

Recipes for Skin and Hair
Posted: 2/23/2013 6:22:24 AM
I have a lot of sisiters, and mom would give them[and me cuz I was nosy] Knotts gelatine stirred into orange juice to drink, she said that gelatine was good for their hair and nails.
 SAguy_06

Black Beans and rice?
Posted: 2/17/2013 2:39:24 AM

I may be breaking some ancient taboo but ... I haven't soaked beans overnight
in decades ...

The reason it is ancient practice is because people used to buy beans in large quatities and store them longer. As the bean dries, it shrinks and shrivels. soaking before cooking rehydrates them so they cook more evenly and you dont have the outside soft and the inside still hard.

Freah beans are plump. Beans in the supermarket are about as fresh as going and picking them yourself.

And if you check next time you might find that the "rocks" in your beans may be super dried and shriveled beans...
 SAguy_06

Nopales
Posted: 2/16/2013 4:39:31 PM
try to find the nopal cleaned and cut into strips. If you can only find the whole pad,,,be careful and clean the stickers off. cut pad into long strips.

put the cleaned and cut nopal in a large pot add water and bring to boil, add salt and some vinegar, simmer for 25-30 minutes or till tender. drain and rinse with cool water. save in a bowl.

cut beef steak into long thin strips. slice two tomatos and slice 1/2 medium onion,
put the beef in a saute pan with oil and saute till it starts to brown, then add the tomato and onion, keep sauteing till the tomato and onion soften. add 1/2 cup water, salt, pepper, garlic, and comino powder to taste. Once the water and meat is hot again, add the cooked nopales . heat for about another 10-15 minnutes.

serve with white rice. you can add garbanzo beans and fresh cut cilantro to the rice right before rice is fully cooked.

You can leave the beef out for Lenten. cook tomato and onion in a pan with some oil until soft, add the cooked nopales and 1/2 cup water and the spices...you may want to add some fresh sliced serano and 1/2 small can of tomato sauce.
saute till the water 1/2 evaporates and thickens.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 17 (view)

Need help adding to my dinner menu
Posted: 2/14/2013 6:12:48 PM
Are you saying that those are the entrees and your adding fresh veggies and salads as side dishes?

Tostadas or chalupas...depending where you live, are excellent, toasted corn torilla with smashed beans topped with shredded lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, fresh avocado, black olives...great mix of grain, protein, dariy, and veggie.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 29 (view)

An American or Canadian pope?
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:32:21 AM

I wouldn't care if he was elected, chosen, hazed, whatever they do to pick the guy, wouldn't make a difference to me. But it would be nice if canada stayed out of that nonsense too.

Canada or the US doesn't have anything to do with "it"...

The Queston was will a Canadian Catholic or an American be nominated.

If you're not Catholic...guess what, you are out of it.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 23 (view)

Downton Abbey FANS !
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:11:06 AM
I missed the whole first season I going to watch on Hulu..

Did they say next week is the season finale aready...2/18/13?

I have to say I like the show...but sometimes fustrated how easily the problems get solved.

Bates, the lost inheritance, Lavinas death sets up mary and mathews union and solves granthams losing the inheritance.
Bransons acceptance to his new life.

I guess the story lines get a little soap opera-ish.

I remember my mom would watch her stories...I used freak out that kid was born and 3 months later he was a teen.

I find myself extreamly attracted to lady Edith...I wonder if she has a POF profile?
 SAguy_06

french dip sandwiches
Posted: 2/7/2013 12:08:27 PM
Recipe to close to chopped beef sandwich, I would end up putting a little bbq sauce, sliced onion and pickel chips and eating on soft white bread...Can't take the Texas out the boy...

Now you all got me wanting potato salad and ranch-stle beans. With the temps close to the 80's around here right now, I guess this weekend is as good a time as any. I usually wait til Easter to start BBQing. Dang global warming.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 18 (view)

Favorite documentary?
Posted: 2/5/2013 2:51:37 PM
"Louie Bluie" (1985). One of best American stories ever told.

Here a clip of Louie playing 'Craklin Hen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qv9HEc2-EE

If the link does not work, type Louie Bluie in Bing's video search.

Extended parts [1-5] can be watched via YouTube.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 2 (view)

What will our Century be remembered for?
Posted: 2/2/2013 4:27:05 PM

It is the year 3013. (one thousand years in the future)
The Earth is green and healthy. Global population is down around two billion. Museums are everywhere, even some towns have been converted into them depicting early settlements to industrial boom to artistic synthesis we can only imagine. You can live in them and role play ages gone by. What do you see when you find the ones depicting 2013?

If I look back to 1013...nothing jumps out to me as to what defines that year. I believe whatever or whoever is here in 3013 wouldn't give much thought to "Us" here in 2013.

2013 will be just one point in the distant past ...just as 1013 is to us.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 16 (view)

Who viewed me shows an ex with a history of stalking my online presence.
Posted: 2/2/2013 6:42:52 AM
Thanks for the mature response, Russell.
As I'd said - which has been ignored by reply #1 - this is a recurring thing where the same woman from several years ago spying on me through various methods, such as our children's account to spy knowing I won't block them. If it were a one-off, I could happily ignore it - but this has been ongoing for several years.

Seems if someone were trully concerned about real stalking, they would contact the authorities in their locality and start legal remedies. Comming on the POF forums is not a very productive.

Using words like "stalking" for a situation you have not taken serious action to end, makes light of the seriousness of the problem of stalking.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 40 (view)

Has Immigrants Affected the UK as much as it has in the US?
Posted: 2/2/2013 6:33:55 AM

FYI.....ALL of the white countries are being slammed with massive third world immigration.
And yes, the UK is having a very bad time of it.
The elites have targeted Europeans for race replacement/genocide. They fear the rise of white nationalism
more than anything else on this earth, including radical Islam.
The powers that be admit that, "We drive through security gates, then go through metal detectors and more security...
then we go to up to the penthouse and sit and rant about the threat of Christian Zionists."
Go figure.

Lets remember our history...seems all those "white countries" didnt have a problem going into other countries and colonizing them. As for the UK...Lots of those off-white peoples migrating there are past or present "British subjects".
 SAguy_06

Has Immigrants Affected the UK as much as it has in the US?
Posted: 1/31/2013 5:42:53 PM

I am bothered that this was moved from the UK FORUM to OFF Topic where NOONE from the UK will see it and respond!!!

THIS WAS A DIRECT UNDERSTANDABLE QUESTION TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UK!!

Maybe the folk in the UK forum deported you...
 SAguy_06

Girls give Number, I dont use Phone
Posted: 1/31/2013 1:50:44 AM
Maybe being cheap is a sport in the UK...

SAguy_06

Common scenerio, common confusion
Posted: 1/31/2013 1:41:06 AM
I dont usually read this thread because I cant believe the countless thousands of posts just like this one...I'm bored so here I go.

After reading your post I have to ask...why are you confused with with his behavior and not yours/hers? Is this your/their first relationship? have you/they not ever heard of this happening to countless others?

I would suggest to all that ponder this delima examine their role in the relationship...the good, bad and the ugly.

Changing him does not change you/them.
 SAguy_06

bucket list of to-do recipes we can't believe we've never made
Posted: 1/26/2013 3:08:50 PM
I dont really have a "bucket list" but I'm trying to re-connect to some of the meals and foods I ate as a child that no one in my family makes anymore since my mom passed.

I kick myself for not learning how she made her "dumplings" for her chicken and dumplings...they were long flat strips.

I'm making dishes she made for us when we were kids. Like her cornbread with a slab of ham on top, covered with backstrap mollasses; her sour milk biscuits smeared with refried beans and topped with bacon; and her buttermilk pancakes topped with apple butter and pork link sausage on the side.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 1 (view)

Growing table grapes in Southcentral Texas
Posted: 1/26/2013 8:38:01 AM
Hey Y'all,

I'm looking for some help. Dad wants me to get some white table grapes vines to plant. I know that table grapes are a challange to grow, but Dad is 84 so I'm going to do as asked.

My question to y'all is have you had any success growing white grapes and what variety would you suggest I look for?

Thanks in helping a old man happy...and and I'm sure my Dad would thank you too.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 19 (view)

Mmmm... Cigars!
Posted: 1/25/2013 1:47:21 AM

Are the Cuban cigars really any better than others? I've never had one myself, but I've heard others say they're not as good as they once were and the only attraction is that they're not available to us in the US. Although I've also heard there are good Cubans and crummy Cubans, much like cigars from any other country. But like I said, I've never had one, so I have no personal experience.

Cigars are like other comodities...Coffee or Tequila...meaning there is a baseline of good, then there is the scraps sold to the masses and hyped-up "reserve" sold to the snobs.

Is there one type of coffee bean or Tequila "better" than the rest or it a matter of "taste"?

Cuban cigars [Cohibas] were the standard of excellence but the tobacco seed was taken to sourounding countries and was cultivated. The explosion of popularity has improved and increased the baseline of "good". The other result is that many retailers sell crap to cash-in on the trend.

Do a little research, start with established brands/producers [e.g. Arturo Feunte] and then try the diffirent "types" of cigars in that line. There is no substitution to taste...no review can adequately discribe the taste of a good cigar to YOUR liking.
 SAguy_06

Souper Bowl
Posted: 1/24/2013 2:59:36 AM

We're doing a "mostly" Mexican theme this year....
I'm making Chicken Enchilada Soup, a homemade Queso Dip and bacon wrapped stuffed jalepenos
guests are bringing: crescent roll Taco Ring - a baked Chili Rellenos casserole - Cajun Shrimp - Chips n Salsa -
grilled pineapple and mango - and veggies and dip...

Chicken Enchilada Soup???
 SAguy_06
Msg: 1 (view)

Souper Bowl
Posted: 1/23/2013 2:40:16 PM
Well it's Souper-Bowl time again. I dont have any idea what I'm making this year. just had a big Bar-B-Que so thats out...What is on Y'alls menus this year???

I'm not gonna make something out there like leg of Moose or anything tired like chip-o-dip...any suggestions???
 SAguy_06
Msg: 12 (view)

Mmmm... Cigars!
Posted: 1/23/2013 2:19:47 PM
Onyx Reserve. my fav. have a robust-peppery-smooth taste.

Fuente's Curly Heads...great mild smoke. Really any A. Fuentes is a good smoke.

and of course the standard...Patagas. Natural or Maduros
 SAguy_06
Msg: 2 (view)

Advice
Posted: 1/23/2013 2:08:37 PM
He he he... since we're passing out gems of wisdom...mark your sugar and salt when storing them out of their original containers.
 saguy_06
Msg: 23 (view)

Naturalized Citizenship For Illegal Aliens
Posted: 8/16/2012 9:13:45 AM
WOW...just been called out on a three y.o. post.

Well Peter, I read your rant on new world order and dont see as it has much to do with the topic or what Ive posted. Even three years later, the OPs misunderstanding of amnesty and Naturalization still holds firm.

Im not familiar with the immigration processes across the globe, but if you have any questions on US immigration policy, I would be happy to school you.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 204 (view)

New ID voter law?
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:06:36 AM
Paul K...

Requiring ID for "less importantant" transactions is not the question. Its a State vs. Federal Gov issue. A state cannot deny a constitutional right. The only way is a federal law or constitutional amendment requiring ID while voting.

States, in the pass, used to have voters pass a test or pay a "poll" tax as a way to restrict voting. The state of Texas has to apply to the DOJ if it wants to implement any new voting rules because of past infractions.

If a state wants a law requiring ID, then that ID has to be obtainable by all voters with no burden to the voter. If the state wants voter ID, then the state should issue the ID at its expense... not that of the voter.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 35 (view)

J.P.Morgan loses $2 billion ...
Posted: 5/16/2012 10:08:14 AM
I think its time to let business sink or swim. If any US Bank or Securities house does not want regulations on their practices, thats fine...Then they lose the FDIC insurance. We have PhD's using computers to make up new ways of making money. Regulation doesnt cover all the new exotic ways money is being made. We are barely understand what happend in 2008.

People go to Vegas to try to beat the House odds...we dont bail them out. Its time we get out of insuring Wall street.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 195 (view)

New ID voter law?
Posted: 5/16/2012 9:51:15 AM
Showing ID for other transactions...

Voting is a Constitutional right. If a state wishes to conduct an election in which it requires ID then the state should have to provide all citizens with that voter ID free of charge. Driving is a privilege, and if a state wishes to regulate and restict it, then that is with in the state's right. However the state does not have the right to impeed my Constitutional right to vote.

We dont have poll taxes or literacy tests anymore.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 5 (view)

A-1 homemade Salsa By JJ
Posted: 5/11/2012 10:09:18 AM
There is a diffrence between Chili salsa and just plain salsa. Usually Salsa is thought of as fresh ingredients blended and used with chips. Salsa de chili can just be chilies blended with salt, garlic and water to make like a "Hot Sauce".
 SAguy_06
Msg: 58 (view)

U.S Marine discharged after Pres. Obama facebook criticism.
Posted: 5/4/2012 9:49:28 AM
Id like to start the Ted Nugent and Ex-Marine Fan Club.

Please send me $100.00 us dollars to join their fan club and help the ACLU legal defense fund.

Aint that a riot that this Ex-Marine Obama hater is using the ACLU to defend himself.

ACLU...hate them till you need them.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 9 (view)

quick mole marinade
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:37:29 AM
there is mole the paste and mole the dish.

chicken mole or mole Poblano does have chocolate.

traditional chicken mole has
toasted bread
dried ancho and poblano peppers
almonds
seseme seeds
pecans
piloncio(raw sugar)
salt
garlic
oregano
banana
raisins/prunes
cinnomon
 SAguy_06
Msg: 6 (view)

My Chicken and Rice
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:29:20 AM
Tex-Mex Chicken and rice (Arroz con Pollo)

In a large saute pan heat 2 tblspns of oil
add 2 smashed cloves of garlic and 1\4 cup diced yellow onion. Saute till onion is translucent.
add 1 cup of long grain ricew and toast rice till tan in collor.
add 1 each tblspns of
salt
blk pepper
ground cumin
add 1- 6 oz. can of tomato sauce or 3 oz of tomato paste
add 2 cups of water or chicken broth. stir untill well blended
add 1/2 to 1 lb of cubed chicken pieces and bring to a boil

simmer for 20 min. add more liquid while cooking if you like rice loose

rice will be consistancy of pilaf.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 129 (view)

21st Century,Black American President, and we still have this..
Posted: 6/28/2011 5:43:03 PM

Blacks can have their NAACP. But if anyone talks about White people belonging to something, then we're racist.

This is a double standard, and double standards are racist.

What is it that you want to "belong to" that make folks call you a racist?
 SAguy_06

4-hour dinner: wonder if it's weird and rude vs. commonly accepted
Posted: 5/30/2011 10:43:17 AM
If you are hungry...eat. Why woulod you wait on anyone else to eat...they can join you, or eat later, while you're home watching the late news.

Start your own trend...anounce you're hungry at the outset; and then anounce you will be leaving at a set time.

Show ALL Forums