Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Pay for your own whine
 siisaa
Msg: 1255 (view)

Pay for your own whine
Posted: 5/26/2018 10:45:26 PM

If women want to be equals, then they should be prepared to pay for the date, or at least their fair share, just like the guys are expected to do.

Interesting point. A lot of these progressive/feminist-types preach equality but only when it's in their best interest. I'm always prepared to pay my share of dates. Usually, my first few dates are relatively low-key and cheap anyway. I don't treat, or expect to be treated, unless we're actually dating & progressing well. One or two dates does not mean you're "dating" or that you two are even remotely serious about each-other.
 siisaa
Msg: 69 (view)

Dogs are better than people
Posted: 5/25/2018 9:04:07 PM
I never said dogs were not smart. Dogs are more skilled than humans in some ways but at the end of the day, no dog is going to check you more than a human will, which is why a lot of people claim they're better than humans. Animals just don't have the capacity for that. The owner can do/say anything, that another person may not agree with, while the dog will only respond by licking your face and wagging its tail.

Topics diverge from original topic all the time.
 siisaa
Msg: 67 (view)

Dogs are better than people
Posted: 5/25/2018 8:08:15 PM

Dogs are different from people. They are not as complex.

That's why a lot of people like them. They're not going to challenge you intellectually, and they'll just love & accept you regardless of anything you say or do, providing that you're not abusive. I don't mind being challenged, called-out or reprimanded if I'm behaving ****ed-up, and I'll do the same to someone else. It facilitates growth. I may not like it in the moment but in retrospect, it's refreshing to look back and say, "You know....I was wrong."

You'll never get that with an animal. Animals are great and everything but by no means will they ever hold priority over my loved ones.
 siisaa
Msg: 8 (view)

What is your max distance?
Posted: 5/24/2018 10:54:45 AM
^ good that I don't seek "perfection". I've outgrown fairy-tales.

That being said, the traffic where I live is horrible and the freeway system is trash. My range is 15-20 miles.
 siisaa
Msg: 36 (view)

Do you accept short notice dates with someone that you've never met online?
Posted: 5/24/2018 10:44:31 AM
Usually not. It's pretty thoughtless of the person's time. I HAVE met up with someone very quickly before but that was because I had nothing else going on and didn't feel like staying home, although there have been more times where I opted for staying home rather than go out to meet a stranger.

In short, typically not. I don't mind a little spontaneity here and there but if it's constant thing, hitting me up last minute to hang out, then it becomes a problem. We'll cease to talk any longer.
 siisaa
Msg: 243 (view)

Why so many physically unattractive men on here??
Posted: 5/23/2018 8:23:10 AM

My 90 year old mom just broke up with her 82 year old boyfriend. She said he is too controlling and she doesn't need someone like that in her life.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 siisaa
Msg: 210 (view)

is pof only for sex
Posted: 5/22/2018 6:49:45 PM

In my experience, no. If the man makes the call, then the woman tends to feel used and resentful. But if SHE makes the call, then everything is okay, no worries.

Exactly. Dinno is bitter and resentful towards women and he is a proponent of MGTOW. Thus, a lot of his input on man/woman relationships I take with a HUGE grain of salt.
 siisaa
Msg: 84 (view)

Profiles that Turn the Ladies on ???
Posted: 5/21/2018 10:56:02 PM
Font and pixels don't turn me on. I've read probably thousands of online dating profiles between vanilla and kink-oriented sites and never creamed my panties from reading some text & viewing photos on a phone or computer screen. OP is long-gone but sounded clueless as hell. The only time a man really turned me on was in-person and after I spent some IRL time with him.
 siisaa
Msg: 17 (view)

Compared to OLD, how much attention do you receive IRL?
Posted: 5/21/2018 8:22:45 PM
^ it's not solely about looks. It's also about a woman's vibe and energy she is giving off. A gorgeous girl who is insecure and walking with her head down and hiding behind her hair is not going to get the same amount of attention as an average-looking yet bubbly girl who puts herself together well & walks with brisk confidence.

Looks do matter but they're not the be-all to end-all, obviously.
 siisaa
Msg: 1111 (view)

Grown men don’t need approval to go Dutch
Posted: 5/21/2018 8:11:39 PM
For first dates, I pay for my own stuff. I also keep it simple: meet at a coffee shop or divebar, get there early so I get my beverage (and pay for it) beforehand. I also prefer that these first meets are on a weeknight because I can't stay out too late due to work the next morning. That way, if the meet is a bust, it'll be short anyway. If we like each-other, then we can plan a subsequent date on a weekend night and be out later.
 siisaa
Msg: 3 (view)

How soon do you expect to meet in person?
Posted: 5/20/2018 9:13:16 PM
Within a few days. Extenuating circumstances notwithstanding, maybe a week but not longer than that. I'll lose interest in an internet stranger very fast.
 siisaa
Msg: 16 (view)

Dating a man with kids means less availability?
Posted: 5/19/2018 7:06:59 PM

his 18 year month twin boys

LOL!!!!

The title of this thread is misleading and leads me to believe you're deluded about this "situationship" you are in. The lack of availability is not solely because of the kids, although that's what you want to believe. It's because he lives with his kids and WIFE.
 siisaa
Msg: 133 (view)

Posted: 5/19/2018 6:54:02 PM
Steve Harvey, lol. It's pretty laughable and ridiculous that women, who account for most of his fan base, would take his misogynistic "advice" seriously.
 siisaa
Msg: 2 (view)

Any old excuse to not meet.
Posted: 5/18/2018 4:04:33 PM
They're not interested in meeting. A lot of folks are on here for an ego boost or out of boredom with no real intentions on taking the interactions offline. Just because they respond to your message does not mean they actually want to meet, especially if you say something during the messaging that puts her off (or she's talking to someone else who piques her interest more). It's the nature of OLD for sure. If you can't box, get out of the ring.
 siisaa
Msg: 190 (view)

POF: between the prostitution and sexual hookups...
Posted: 5/18/2018 2:45:24 PM
It's for whatever you want to use it for, although it is much easier to find sex than a relationship on these sites. Personally, I don't need to go online to find**** If I have an itch that needs to be scratched, I have a male friend I can contact who is already familiar, safe and good in bed. That beats strange****anyday!
 siisaa
Msg: 228 (view)

How Many Ladies Use Sex Toys
Posted: 5/17/2018 7:50:05 PM

But I mean...for extra fun, or because it's needed?

A little bit of both. It can be ticklish, in an arousing way, to slightly graze the tip of the plug on the outside of the anus. I've never had anal sex without inserting a plug first and don't care to try.
 siisaa
Msg: 136 (view)

Attractive Qualities
Posted: 5/17/2018 4:11:08 PM

eighty percent of the dating population isn't going to bother with the average cashier they meet daily when they order lunch--they're going to waste their time on the hottie they see on POF, and then complain the hottie has too many requirements for a partner. We're going to aim high, no matter how hard that average cashier tries to be...the best average they can be.

I'd hope it wasn't 80%. If one is so deluded that they're solely going after "10s" and people who are out of their league, then yeah, they deserve to be frustrated and chronically single. I don't follow the examples of people on POF, especially if they can't even get a reply or date, when it comes to choosing a partner. The majority of people I know who are successful at dating & relationships cultivate these connections with folks who are just as 'average' as they are....because they met in their social or professional circles.
 siisaa
Msg: 225 (view)

Posted: 5/17/2018 3:55:52 PM
^ anal play, anal stimulation, preparation of one's ***hole to get ****ed
 siisaa
Msg: 396 (view)

She only prefers anal sex.
Posted: 5/17/2018 3:07:26 PM

CUM IN YOUR BUTT IS A GREAT FEELING!!!

Not really. I make a mad dash to the toilet afterwards to make sure it all dribbles out and doesn't leave a mess.
 siisaa
Msg: 223 (view)

Posted: 5/17/2018 3:02:18 PM
I use a massager as a vibrator. It wasn't marketed as a sex toy but it gets the job done and the best thing about it is...it plugs into the wall so I don't have to worry about batteries.

I also have a buttplug but that's only used right before anal intercourse.
 siisaa
Msg: 32 (view)

..but they're blowing smoke up your...
Posted: 5/17/2018 11:41:00 AM
I'm in the minority too because smoking is not such a nasty deal-breaker. I'd prefer if he doesn't smoke but if he does, meh....I'm not too bothered by it. I also notice that it's mostly been online dating sites where I've noticed such a disdain for smokers. In the real world, I don't hear people bashing smokers as prospective daters nearly as much.
 siisaa
Msg: 299 (view)

You're gonna get friend zoned
Posted: 5/17/2018 11:29:07 AM

Coold, I hope you enjoy being alone since your choice of women may lend you to be that way. First, how many black women want a pasty white guy:), then for those that do, they tend to be bigger and taller than white woman, maybe too tall compared to you.

*chuckle* You do have a point. People who perpetually date outside their race, especially those couplings that are rarer, are going to be single more often. It would behoove them to accept being alone. I have a couple of Black girlfriends back home in SoCal who only date Asian men. Once in a while, they'll have an Asian guy around (not a boyfriend), but for the most part - they're chronically single.
 siisaa
Msg: 109 (view)

Posted: 5/17/2018 11:21:28 AM

Suppose you see the perfect guy who has everything you’re looking for in a man, but he doesn’t ask you out.

That doesn't exist. There is no "perfect guy/girl" who is "everything" you're looking for. Everyone has flaws and people fail & fall periodically throughout their relationships, even if it's unintentional.

Anyway, I don't ask men out unless I know he likes me too - that doesn't apply to randoms. It's happened with a male friend who I had already spent a great deal of time with. I didn't ask him out in the traditional sense but I told him (over some drinks), "I like you" and next thing you know, we dated for almost 3 years.
 siisaa
Msg: 4 (view)

My dating advice blog.
Posted: 5/17/2018 1:23:17 AM
LOL! So far, two thumbs down.
 siisaa
Msg: 127 (view)

Attractive Qualities
Posted: 5/15/2018 9:37:35 PM
Another thing that I find highly attractive in a man especially is someone who is easy to talk to. Being able to have an effortless, free-flowing conversation without judgment is highly underrated and hard to find. I've known a lot of men who were nice to look at but when they opened their mouths, any attraction went out the window. On the contrary, there have been a select few dudes who were physically attractive but when we had a conversation, we'd be agreeing, laughing, joking and understanding each-other's viewpoints and opinions. It was truly a rare treat and thus, greatly appreciated.

I have a co-worker who fits that bill. He's very attractive but also laid-back, chill, non-judgmental and so easy to talk to. He's cool as hell, has the right balance of street-smarts and book-smarts (like me).
 siisaa
Msg: 13 (view)

Having something to offer..!!!!
Posted: 5/15/2018 9:30:42 PM
When I think of "having something to offer" in the context of a relationship, I think of being a good provider, mother/father, knowing how to cook, clean, keep a good home, how to fix things around the house/vehicle and being financially responsible. Ideally, a great match should have strengths that compliment each other to ensure the best chance of a healthy, happy LTR.
 siisaa
Msg: 91 (view)

CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/14/2018 7:42:01 PM

I don't think there is an equivalent body part of men. Women aren't wired the same way. A woman doesn't typically see a nice ass and say to themselves they want to "tap that".

Agreed. If anything, I passed on pictures of abs, naked torsos and flexing because from my experience, those guys tended to be vain, narcissistic and superficial. Same with guys who had flashy vehicles. I'm not interested in gym rats or overly-chiseled bodies anyway. While browsing dating sites with my gay male friends looking over my shoulder and a shirtless picture of a hot dude popped up, they'd be more interested in those profiles than I was.
 siisaa
Msg: 118 (view)

we may be attracted to...whatever we need/want that particular moment
Posted: 5/14/2018 7:26:50 PM
Thanks LadyInRed. This thread was originally about attractive qualities that you notice upfront that are NOT physical. Also, they're not directly linked to dating.
 siisaa
Msg: 11 (view)

BEWARE OF RIGGO67 IN PRINCE GEORGE, VA
Posted: 5/14/2018 7:23:27 PM
Whoa there, Cindy. Your profile is very off-putting. I can see how you attract so many winners. I'm a firm believer in law of attraction, you spew out negativity - get that (and more) in return.
 siisaa
Msg: 423 (view)

56-year-olds need not apply
Posted: 5/11/2018 1:36:57 PM

Unfortunately, to a lot of people, that person still exists.

If this mythical dream guy/girl is not with you or out of reach, like Henry mentioned earlier "taken", "uninterested in [you]", etc., etc....then no, they do not exist. They may as well be in some remote Siberian village.

Another interesting point you brought up is when women are done riding the****carousel, they're disheartened when the decent, viable guys they rejected in favor of more exciting, spontaneous bad boys are either no longer available or interested in them. I have a male friend who is 46 and told me it's "insulting" when women come sniffing around after they've been ****ed out by a bunch of douchebags to see if he's still single and available.

You *will* settle. Every last person on Earth does. The difference is in the degrees which it varies.

Agreed.
 siisaa
Msg: 24 (view)

Women Don't Know What They Want
Posted: 5/11/2018 11:00:26 AM
^ yeah, and yet you mentioned chemistry first. I don't care for trying to find instant chemistry with strangers. I've felt that on first dates and we aren't speaking anymore. It's a very, very small piece of the whole pie. I've felt instant chemistry with a guy but found out down the line that we were incompatible in other ways that prevented us from being a couple. So yeah, it's not all it's cracked up to be.
 siisaa
Msg: 90 (view)

Posted: 5/11/2018 10:53:15 AM

Most women come on this site to get serious relationships. Many lose faith and resign themselves to flings.

Yeah, this seems to be the case. A lot of women, especially ones with self-esteem issues, will settle for Mr. Right Now if they can't get Mr. Right. It's like, "better 10 minutes of friction than no male attention AT ALL", which is pretty sad. However, if they resign themselves to just ****, they'll be treated accordingly.
 siisaa
Msg: 82 (view)

Attractive Qualities
Posted: 5/10/2018 11:56:45 PM

2) The nice guy lacks passion/romance - In a nutshell, the guy is boring. He doesn't seem to have a romantic bone in his body. There doesn't seem to be anything he's passionate about that's interesting to the girl.

Passion is a huge draw. I mentioned that in my original post about the girl who is obviously passionate about singing & making music and it shows during her performances, hence making her more attractive. Lack of passion is a turn-off. It's a complaint I hear from many men that women with no hobbies/passions are not to be taken seriously, especially if her "hobbies" include gossiping, reality-TV and social media.

The thing about highly passionate people is they are often rare to come by unless you share the same passions. Otherwise, they're going to be out doing what they're passionate about and not perusing dating sites.
 siisaa

I asked her if she’s dated before
Posted: 5/10/2018 10:09:11 PM
Eh? This is a person you've never even met? I'd just leave this alone. Nothing is real until you meet, anyway.
 siisaa
Msg: 2 (view)

I asked her if she’s dated before
Posted: 5/10/2018 10:00:31 PM
Was she socially awkward, super-nervous or displaying any other behavior that would indicate she hadn't dated before?
 siisaa
Msg: 247 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 5/10/2018 9:58:26 PM
^ when people have touched my curly hair unsolicited, it was always women. It annoys the **** out of me. A lot of women think they get away with putting their hands on people because they're women. I understand that there's less of a "threat" with women but people should still respect other's personal space & boundaries.

"Bisexual" ones have been the worst though. They've got handsy with me on more than one occasion, especially when drunk, but if a man were to touch her, he'd be considered a predator, rape-apologist, misogynist, etc.
 siisaa
Msg: 65 (view)

anal advice
Posted: 5/10/2018 6:42:12 PM

Since I've never been to a gay bar full of people with colostomy bags, I'm willing to take my chances.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is literally the funniest thing I've read all day.

Gummy bears slow one's digestion, which is good to know in case you like anal. Rubber sheets are also adequate.
 siisaa
Msg: 251 (view)

I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 5/10/2018 6:05:12 PM

I just wish if they could be clear about it in their profiles, so we do not bother and waste our time reading their profiles or messaging them.

I know OP is gone but basically, he wanted women to risk receiving hate-mail and called "racist" so it'd make HIS quest on here easier. Miss me with that selfish shit.

If someone from a particular ethnic or religious group I'm not interested in contacted me, I'd just ignore them. I had a few black men even ask me, "Do you date Black guys?" upfront.
 siisaa
Msg: 21 (view)

Women Don't Know What They Want
Posted: 5/10/2018 5:52:46 PM
Maybe they don't know what they do want but they know they don't want you - or best case scenario: they're ambivalent about whether they want you or not. If it's only the first date, how would either party know it's this practical stranger sitting across from them they TRULY want anyway?

That being said, talking about exes or drama on a first date is bad form. I'd definitely not want to see them a second time.
 siisaa
Msg: 57 (view)

CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/10/2018 2:14:54 PM
Re: demonizing men for liking cleavage or women for liking status.

It's normal for men to want sex and it's normal for women to want a man with high earning potential. In fact, I'd think there was something wrong with a person if they DIDN'T want those things. The problem arises when you reduce the person to what you hope to gain from them, a hot wet hole or meal ticket, without any consideration or care to what else they have to offer.
 siisaa
Msg: 413 (view)

56-year-olds need not apply
Posted: 5/9/2018 10:46:55 PM

So yeah, settling for someone you aren't attracted too is wrong. But giving someone a decent chance and meeting them to see if there could be attraction is another story.

I agree with you July. Everyone "settles" at some point, especially as we get older and our pool gets drier. Settling for a loser/abuser/cheater, etc. is not the same as accepting a viable, flawed-yet-decent person who you like and who likes you, & with whom there is mutual physical attraction. The person may not fit the mold of your "dream guy/girl" but as we all know, those don't exist.
 siisaa
Msg: 12 (view)

How to attract women for serious relationships and not casual sex
Posted: 5/9/2018 10:25:47 PM
Good luck to him for being upfront about dating multiple women...and he's libertarian too!
 siisaa
Msg: 231 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 5/9/2018 5:41:31 PM
It depends on the situation. Making the first move has worked in my favor ONLY if he was also interested and unsure if I was, but that can be said for anyone regardless of gender. This typically happened with male friends who I had spent an extended period of time with and then developed feelings for. Once I told my friend I liked him as more than a friend, he admitted that he has liked me for a long(er) time and then we started dating. All he needed was the green light.
 siisaa
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2018 10:53:35 AM
Either OP is trolling us or they're SUPER delusional.
 siisaa
Msg: 17 (view)

Do Girls like shy Guys?
Posted: 5/6/2018 3:58:00 PM
^ I think OP meant socially inept people are more likely to be faithful, simply because they have less opportunities to cheat. Socially inept does not automatically mean shy. If a person has an outgoing, engaging, confident & personable disposition, they will be more attractive to people and thus more susceptible to tempting offers. That doesn't mean they'll actually follow through.
 siisaa
Msg: 25 (view)

When is it ok to say I love you?
Posted: 5/5/2018 9:44:24 AM

Have an argument and see how it goes.

Good point. I do not advocate starting an argument just for argument's sake but after you both have seen each other at your best, worst and everything in between - see if the loving feelings are still mutual. See how they handle conflict resolution, anger, sadness, disappointment, etc. How you two weather storms is a truer test of longevity & demonstrating love for each other than being on Cloud 9 only 4 dates in.
 siisaa
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 5/5/2018 9:15:56 AM

No offence, but you aren't exactly the best looking thing I've seen all day either.

DAMN IT. Thanks for the laugh, lol!

While I won't comment on OP's looks, this thread is in very bad form and makes YOU appear unattractive, regardless of your actual face. All I can see is a thumbnail so I'm not at liberty to comment one way or another.
 siisaa
Msg: 12 (view)

When is it ok to say I love you?
Posted: 5/4/2018 6:23:44 PM
OP, you say it when you truly mean it. However, don't say it just in hopes that the other person will return the favor.
 siisaa

Story behind your User Name
Posted: 5/4/2018 5:47:13 PM
"Siisaa" was the OKC username of a hot guy I met at a house-party a few years back. He offered me blow, I declined, we kissed and then I watched him receive a blowjob from another man - all in the first 20 minutes of meeting. I'd stalk his profile (which is now deleted/disabled) on OKC and decided I liked the name so much I'd use it as my forum name here.
 siisaa
Msg: 6 (view)

Do Girls like shy Guys?
Posted: 5/3/2018 7:56:17 PM
Every girl is different. Some like shy, some don't. Personally, I'm on the quiet and reserved side so I prefer a man who is bit more outgoing & socially confident.

Show ALL Forums