Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Should I stop texting her?
 Tech30
Msg: 12 (view)

Should I stop texting her?
Posted: 1/15/2019 7:49:02 AM
How is this something you have to ask people about? What happened to men that they can obviously see that a woman is messing with the, and is a bad idea, yet they still have this thought that maybe they should get strung along as it MIGHT work out.....

Stop it. Dont be the type that lets some drama loving woman manipulate you making you look like some thirsty ball-less loser that she will toy with then discard .
 Tech30
Msg: 6 (view)

Reconnecting with a ex after 10 years.
Posted: 1/15/2019 7:46:16 AM
How do you know its the husband who is "not so good"? From what she told you? There are two sides to all stories and maybe shes the one who'se "not so good" Stay away from her, its nothing but bad decisions. Throw away your Gillette and be a man.
 Tech30
Msg: 4 (view)

Somethng scientific research turned up
Posted: 1/14/2019 9:45:19 AM
Sounds like a lot of BS. You cant figure out our primal sexual desires by putting a bunch of geeks in a lab .

Many people are after just sex with no attachment . There are observations that women with a higher number of sexual partners can have a harder time bonding with someone for a long lasting relationship compared to women with lower numbers of sexual partners.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_us_5698440

Dont worry about these people who come here and scoff, they think they know it all, but have nothing of value to add . These are the types of people you meet in real life and they have nothing to talk about.
 Tech30
Msg: 20 (view)

Explaining High Sex Drive?
Posted: 1/14/2019 9:35:31 AM
No need to bring it up right away. If you hit it off with someone and the topic comes up, then go ahead and mention it.
It might also help to take up something like boxing to let out that extra energy.

If the woman you are with never seems to be on the same page as you in that aspect, then you arent compatible. Dont try to force it. Move on and find someone compatible.
 Tech30

Getting to Know a Great but Busy Person
Posted: 1/14/2019 8:02:59 AM
The chase is always fun, but the online dating chase is a losers game.
If you want to chat with her still , go for it, but go date other women. Dont get fixated on one .
 Tech30
Msg: 9 (view)

Why am I not getting replies
Posted: 1/14/2019 8:00:48 AM
You're 22, get offline. Go do things you enjoy , try new things, and chat with the people around you. At 22 you're still figuring out who you are. Go do things you enjoy and the right people will be around you. Unless you want single moms and party girls, get offline.
 Tech30
Msg: 55 (view)

Is online dating a great tool for finding true love or not
Posted: 1/14/2019 7:55:51 AM
"How is one to mingle at events and parties when there are no events or parties with single people to go to? I think that's the biggest reason online dating is the only option for some people. Where does one meet someone IRL?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

you always have the "well theres nothing I can do about it " mentality.
Every day is an event. Online dating is never the only option, but its the only option people open themselves to.

Your case is different. You have a couple kids so it can be even harder. Also I can mostly just give other men advice. You can talk to anyone . Pumping gas , buying something from the store, talk to the cashier, talk to the woman passing in the mall, talk to the woman you open the door for going in or out of a store.

And it doesnt have to be flirting. Just talk to them. Lots of my dates came from talking to people, then id see them again and again even a month or two later and talk a bit more until i had the guts to ask her out.

I remember this really cute girl that worked at my bank. Sure I could have used the ATM to deposit money and cheques, but id go inside and hope id end up at her booth. I did many times and each time we had some kind of small talk. Until one day months and months later I asked her if she would want to come to a muay thai event . Because muay thai came up once in convo and she said shed like to see what its all about.

Another was from a health store who again over a few visits we chatted and one day decided to talk over coffee.

Sometimes you have to put time in without expecting getting anything out of it.
OLD is an expectation of getting something out of just sending one message to another stranger and being disappointed when or if they dont reply.

But as you say , you dont know if a person at the supermarket is single (because you dont talk to them) and you definitely worn flirt unless you KNOW they are single.... Sounds like a lot of excuses not to talk to people in person.

OLD should IMO, just be used to supplement dating. Not as your only method.
 Tech30
Msg: 2 (view)

Dateing is all about race
Posted: 1/14/2019 6:41:19 AM
Because people have preferences you are calling them racist? Thats a losers mentality.

You want to blame your lack of success on other people. You went looking for an excuse as to why you had no luck and you were looking for a very specific excuse and you found it. Oh poor you. Its everyone elses fault and not your own.... Poor victim.
 Tech30
Msg: 44 (view)

to the foot lovers
Posted: 1/11/2019 8:21:08 AM
I was never a foot guy until i met my wife. I have no idea why but her feet are incredibly sexy. I like to suck on her toes and feet while shes on her back. Or sometimes when were just lying around ill play with them.
 Tech30
Msg: 18 (view)

Going through a dry spell on POF. Thoughts?
Posted: 1/10/2019 8:03:07 AM
Having a dry spell on POF , get off the site for a few months. Come back and there should be some fresh faces. In the meantime go on a vacation, take up a new sport or something new even if not a sport. Better yourself in some way.
 Tech30
Msg: 180 (view)

Ladies, would you want a stay-at-home boyfriend?
Posted: 1/10/2019 8:01:40 AM
Well instead of getting depressed you should g et out and make changes to fix the problem.

in most cases a woman wont respect a man when she makes the majority of money . She will feel he is inadequate and treat him that way. She will make all the decisions and belittle the man when he wants to make a decision. women cant bring themselves to respect a man who isnt providing for her.

Thats why many women making a lot of money and working alot prefer to be alone with a couple cats than have a man around.
 Tech30
Msg: 4 (view)

How to respond to her; she is mirroring me
Posted: 1/10/2019 7:57:44 AM
Date other women and you wont worry about why and what she does.
 Tech30
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 1/10/2019 7:56:06 AM
As lucky as I got, dating online is really terrible. Its full of women who are so resentful that they look for men they can argue with about how terrible all men are. They look for any reason to dismiss you as another typical man.

Good , baggage free women date men they know from every day life. Through friends, or work, or other offline venues.

I think at this point in time, men need to stay away from online dating if they want a serious relationship. If you want to just screw around , then yes online is the way to go.

Go talk to women outside. Say hi on the train, or at the grocery store. Stay away from women who are online all the time. The best women online are the ones that just started and dont really like the idea . Not the ones that have been online for a while and search every day .

for men, online is a horrible place to meet women for relationships
 Tech30
Msg: 81 (view)

Do you feel you have run out of fish in your area?
Posted: 1/10/2019 7:48:06 AM
I agree... he shouldn't be bored enought to be doing this til at least after a year into the marriage!"

Do you people think that it takes a long time to browse the profiles when going through the forums? Do you think it takes an hour or more?
Geez. And i do it on breaks at work. Some people .....
 Tech30
Msg: 10 (view)

Why do women have slogan pics in their profile
Posted: 1/9/2019 9:53:14 AM
They are the new tramp stamp. THe more slogan pictures a woman uses in social media , the more messed up she is. Stay clear .
 Tech30
Msg: 88 (view)

if you play with it too much, you will break it off eventually
Posted: 1/8/2019 11:30:28 AM
Its obvious you know you shouldnt keep this person in your life , but you love the drama it can bring.
 Tech30
Msg: 82 (view)

and can i glue it back on
Posted: 1/7/2019 10:51:12 AM
Dont do it because not doing it is the smart choice. You want to be friends but he will feel led on and then resent you when he cant have more than a friendship with you. Be smart
 Tech30
Msg: 3 (view)

Do you think she had sex with her cousin?
Posted: 1/7/2019 7:32:57 AM
Thats not her cousin.
 Tech30
Msg: 15 (view)

Women can't hold conversations, that's why they're here
Posted: 1/7/2019 7:21:57 AM
I found this a lot when I was dating. Women had nothing to say. When on a date I had to keep the conversation going. Talking about all kinds of things. I would try to engage, bring up different topics and see what relates to them, but they had nothing.

One girl could only talk about the gym. When i tried to move the conversation to other things as there is only so much you can talk about the g ym, she had nothing to say.

One girl talked about travelling a lot on her profile so in person i brought up travelling and she talked about her all inclusive trips to cuba and other places where she swam in the pool, drank and ate ..... That was the extent of her adventures.

Other women have even less to talk about as they have never left ontario, and havent done much with themselves and dont have goals to do anything else.

When I met my wife, she had so much to talk about. Her travels over the years which none involved all inclusive, her studies, her family, her struggles , her goals and so on. to this day we still have great conversations. There is a lot of junk out there to filter through, but dont get discouraged, it makes it so much more rewarding when you find someone who isnt just another dime a dozen Kardashian worshipping drone.
 Tech30
Msg: 15 (view)

Living with parents... a turn off?
Posted: 1/4/2019 7:52:54 AM
You can see the north american woman mindset in lots of these posts.

How dare you live at home and help your parents, you should be out making a comfortable nest for a woman to move herself into.....

Thats why i love european women. They understand the importance of family. They dont look down on men living with parents to help them and then move out when they get married and are going to start their own family.

If my dad didnt die and my mom wasnt alone i would have moved out a long time ago. But she couldnt keep up the work around the house.
Any woman who couldnt understand that , I was happy to say goodbye to.

Like the episode of seinfeld where jerry doesnt care if a girl dumps him because he knows another will come along, I learned the same in my early 20s. Doesnt matter if a woman leaves you for any reason, another will be along shortly.

Its funny how many women have come and go, and now that im married and starting my own life , looking back and seeing the aging single women who i once dated, still looking for a perfect man with "his shit together"

Do what you know is right for yourself
 Tech30
Msg: 63 (view)

Posted: 1/4/2019 7:34:59 AM
Wow! Just married and spending your time "going through and searching people in my area, just to see how many familiar faces".
Seriously! Newly married,and you have nothing better to do?"

I have lots to do. This is just ONE of them.

"Still here since mid 2005 - same profile with updates.
Deal with it!
Like my single lifestyle, and not planning to change it.
In fact, first thing I tell a man asking me to date him is, "I don't do marriage or cohabition".
I so enjoy my 2005 profile ID, because it annoys many folks.
Just like I enjoy my tattoos, because they annoy many folks."

I dont need to deal with it. No one cares. Not one person. We want you to stay single. Men appreciate you staying single. Its best for everyone. Please do not marry or co habituate. And thank you for making the right decision.
 Tech30
Msg: 62 (view)

Posted: 1/4/2019 7:29:17 AM
^ it's more funny (but not really) if they're still actively trying to date with a profile & pictures that are years old. One of the things about OLD is the newer profiles get more views, date opportunities and if they're a good catch with the right attitude, they won't be on here long.

Yeah thats kind of my thinking here, and you're right when you say "its funny(but not really)"
It makes me wonder why some people have no luck and get stuck in the dating loop for so long. Is there really no good fish left in the sea? or are these people the problem and they dont want to see that?
 Tech30
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 1/3/2019 1:12:50 PM
"Some of us love living alone and nothing would make us change our minds."

We men appreciate the women who live alone and dont try to change our minds. Its best for everyone in most cases.
 Tech30
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 1/3/2019 1:11:25 PM
Dont worry about women who look down on living with parents.

My neighbour lived with his mom until he was about 33 and he was working as a cop.
I lived with my mom into my mid 30s so my mom wouldnt be alone in a big house. I also saved a ton of money and I have an awesome job .
Some women didnt want to date me because i didnt have my own place. Who cares. I had more money saved that some of them and the woman i did marry didnt mind at all as she has great family values.

Dont worry about what some women think it means for a man to "have his shit together" just live your life as best you can for yourself and the right fit will come along .

Lots of these women will be alone in their apartments or houses on and off dating sites for years claiming there are no good men left. While the good men go off and date and marry the actual good women out there.
 Tech30
Msg: 59 (view)

Posted: 1/3/2019 12:47:46 PM
First of all, having the same pictures for 5+ years ... maybe their dates see someone different than what they saw in the 5+ year younger pictures for one.....

There is a lot funny about it. To me anyway. I dont care if YOU find it funny or not.
 Tech30
Msg: 16 (view)

Philospohy about responding to a Viewed Me.
Posted: 1/3/2019 10:32:40 AM
Dont think too much about it. Sometimes women are shy and hope you will message them after you see they viewed you.

Dont worry about what other people want or think. Message who you want no matter what.
 Tech30
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 1/3/2019 9:08:34 AM
I love going through and searching people in my area, just to see how many familiar faces are still on pof from years ago. Its insane how many of the same women with the same profiles and pictures are still online.

Some of them I went out with years ago and they are still around with the same profiles.
 Tech30
Msg: 24 (view)

blocked
Posted: 12/17/2018 11:35:42 AM
OMG , so don't I , lol lol . ones with one pic to which is sexy and broken English , know they are scammers , lol

my wife was sexy with broken English. She wasnt a scammer. She was European, and the best woman I ever met online or off.
 Tech30
Msg: 14 (view)

She's great but... she doesn't like bacon!
Posted: 12/12/2018 11:13:37 AM
Vegans are undateable?

Not only un-dateable but also unbearable.
 Tech30
Msg: 7 (view)

She's great but... she doesn't like bacon!
Posted: 12/10/2018 11:54:12 AM
Thought you were going to say shes vegan. IF she was , I'd say get out of there fast! but she doesnt like bacon... more for you.
 Tech30
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 12/4/2018 7:04:54 AM
I guess Im in that 1 percent. Lucky me.
 Tech30
Msg: 18 (view)

Can’t get this girl off of my mind
Posted: 12/4/2018 6:54:01 AM
Go for it. Why not? LIke someone else said , you have nothign to lose.

At the very least she talks for a bit and it goes nowhere, or you bang her and then move on.

About 6 or 7 y ears ago now I was away on a trip and was bored and looking through facebook. Saw this girl I was friends with in high school and messaged her out of the blue. We chatted, she was divorced , we made plans to get together when I got back home.

SO we met up, chatted at a bar , caught up a bit and i drove her home, she invited me and and chiki chiki, and we dated for a while until i found out how clingy and needy she was and that I wasnt all that into her.

But hey, if I never messaged her I'd never know , now i know!
 Tech30
Msg: 22 (view)

What makes a good first message?
Posted: 11/27/2018 10:46:12 AM
Keep it short . Ask her an open ended question.

Remove all your pictures except the second last one .

Always keep that neck beard shaved.
 Tech30
Msg: 394 (view)

Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.
Posted: 11/19/2018 11:24:07 AM
People like him will never understand. And there are many like him out there.
 Tech30
Msg: 391 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2018 6:57:09 AM
You can see his insecurity and lack of intellect in every post he makes.
This kind of mentality is learned so in a way I feel bad for him for growing up in a toxic environment that has made him twisted and angry and insecure.

After a certain point a persons behaviour wont change. Its likely he will be like this the rest of his life and he probably has people around him such as other friends who grew up the same way who validate his behaviour.
 Tech30
Msg: 21 (view)

What would you expect from a partner?
Posted: 11/13/2018 9:38:34 AM
I just want to point out that the traditional roles of men and women
don't work anymore because the days of most families being able
to survive on one income are long gone.

Woman started HAVING to work...then started enjoying working...
and then figured they deserved the same rights as men regarding
equal pay for an equal job done. Working outside of the home didn't
change the dynamics of working inside the home though. Most women
were expected to do their housewifey things AND work...it's no wonder
many got pissed off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes both men and women have to work now as living off a single income is near impossible now in many cities.
Though women who choose a career over a family , yknow, those strong independent types , end up not as happy as women who dont climb the corporate ladder and spend more time with their family.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think woman are able to do jobs
men traditionally do, but of course there are limits on their physical
strengths. I reject the possibility that woman are not as smart as men...
any book on historical landmarks reached by women is a testament to
that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women and men gravitate to different things, thats why i hate when there is a push for more women in this or taht. If women wanted it theyd go for it.

and why arent women going for those high paying roofing summer jobs instead of those summer jobs working at starbucks?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything changes...if it didn't, we'd still be in caves and men would
be hunting and dragging women around by their hair. We need to change
with it and somehow make it work. Nothing wrong with feminism. On
the other hand, radical views either way are often used to invalidate
it's importance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing wrong with feminism today is women have the same rights and pay and so on that men have. Feminists though NEED something to fight for so they find any little thing to feel oppressed about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I reject radical feminism just as I reject MGTOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why would you reject MGTOW? whats wrong with men who dont want relationships with women? HOw can you as a woman reject that? MGTOW arent marching in the streets protesting a non existent pay gap.
 Tech30
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2018 7:27:52 AM
"Tch30, I wish you luck and hope she does not turn on you at some point, cause it seems in these modern times, that western women divorce men a lot and take away everything a man owns...so keep your eye on her and keep your money safe from her clutches"
"was she a Thai bride? women outside of the west, seem to be traditional, respect and care about men, unlike the majority of western women...it's all about them and them only"

"the family courts cater to women 99% of the time and destroy men, so be very aware of this, cause it is becoming an epidemic" They will take away a man's home, his income, his children and leave him with nothing, but a pot to piss in"

___________________________________________________________________________________________-
She's European. from Malova and speaks russian.I love euro women. On my trip to greece this past summer I saw so many examples of how awesome they are.
I agree that many western women are more about what they can get out of you than what they can bring to a partnership. I was so tired of western women. I was sick of dating, and nearly cancelled my date with my wife.

Luckily I didnt , from the first date I saw she was very different. She wasnt afraid to speak her mind, she insisted on paying for part of the 8 hour date. She has traveled a lot and so she had so many interesting things to talk about.

She values family and doesnt care much for having "stuff"
plus i love her accent.

Again, good luck to you guys still in the dating pool. Its very shallow these days. and contains many throwbacks.
 Tech30
Msg: 107 (view)

Texting or Calling?
Posted: 11/13/2018 7:05:34 AM
^^^^
I can carry a conversation. Sometimes it's just easier to text while multitasking.

So you really cant carry a conversation. If you are too distracted by other things then you're not paying full attention to the other person.
 Tech30

Posted: 11/13/2018 6:52:44 AM
I found one with all those qualities. I put a ring on it.

Good luck as there arent many like that out there.
 Tech30
Msg: 198 (view)

Why don't most women like cumshots?
Posted: 11/9/2018 6:46:44 AM
I bet you two have nothing against a man having your stuff all over his face when he does down on you though.....
 Tech30
Msg: 141 (view)

How many partners is too much?
Posted: 11/9/2018 6:42:48 AM
A lot of sexual partners and little to no LTRs? Could be indicative of commitment issues or unable to form long-lasting emotional bonds with women and just superficial physical ones. A lot of sexual partners and HAS been in LTRs? Probably a cheater. In short, higher numbers mean more of a liability. I take their age into account as well. If they're my age or younger with a high number, I'm not going to be as understanding as if it were an older man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think all you just said is a bunch of BS. Indicative of commitment issue? How about the person knows they arent ready for a relationship because they are finishing school and still need to travel a bit and so on.

Not wanting to commit, doesnt mean a commitment issue. It also doesnt mean emotional issues. It can just mean that the person know what they want and dont want at that particular stage in life.

Also you can date lots of women and not find any of them suitable for a long term relationship. Before meeting my wife, I had 2 long term relationships lasting almost 4 years each. In between meeting them i dated a lot.

There are sometimes a lot more weeds in a garden than flowers. Also I always knew i didnt want to settle and would wait until i found someone that i knew was perfect for me. Lucky for me I was able to have some awesome sexual exploits in my search.
 Tech30
Msg: 140 (view)

Posted: 11/9/2018 6:36:25 AM

Some people like to call women certain names if they bragged about
that...apparently it's okei for men.

If you're to be believed of course."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for sex, its a lot harder for men to get laid. So its more of an accomplishment as when a woman wants to get laid she just has to say "hey i wanna get laid !" and she has tons of options.

And most of us know its a fact that women like men that other women are into. Its that competitive nature women have against each other.
So when women are interested in a man other women want to win him over instead..

With men , if a woman has a ton of men around or has been with a ton we lose interest , like a piece of gum that has lost all flavour.
 Tech30
Msg: 354 (view)

Not looking for hookups anymore
Posted: 11/8/2018 9:42:42 AM
I'm pretty entertained by it, and by Julystorms craziness too. Its like trash tv , but on a forum!
By trash i dont mean the people, i mean its mindless entertainment.
 Tech30
Msg: 129 (view)

Posted: 11/8/2018 9:22:19 AM
My wife was a bit shocked at my number when we were dating, but it seemed to turn her on. She'd comment on how i had an army of women before we met . Sometimes she wants and likes to hear stories of things ive done in the past. It makes her crazy and she jumps me.
 Tech30
Msg: 191 (view)

what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:14:59 AM
If people have to deal with people like yourself I can understand why they would be biased against others like you. You're actually a horrible human. Just despicable. A weed in the garden of life. A cancer on the testicle of society.
 Tech30
Msg: 357 (view)

Posted: 11/7/2018 7:11:52 AM
haha its actually completely substantiated! You are living proof.
 Tech30
Msg: 24 (view)

Science Says Finding Your Soul Mate Is Basically Impossible
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:11:19 AM
: I never bought into this soul mate business. Think about it for a minute. A soul mate would have the same experiences, lifestyle, and views that you have. It wouldn't take long for you to get bored with the conversation."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you're very wrong.
While I dont personally use the word soulmate, my wife does . We both have similar experiences in life , but at the same time they are very different. We both travelled a lot but in different ways. She was travelling for work and I was moving with family.

We have both had similar experiences in relationships , we have similar ideas and thoughts but also see things differently and make each other see the same thing from a different side.

Conversation doesnt get boring as we talk a lot and always have different things to talk about.

As for people being disposable today.... thats only if you have the attitude making you think people are disposable. People are veryselfish and only think of themselves so when someone else doesnt meet your needs anymore its easy to get rid of. Though there are still people who arent like that, that actually dont want to just ditch people the moment they get bored or the other person cant give them stuff anymore.

Finding people disposable is a trait of selfish people.

There are people who fit so well that youd think soulmates are a real thing, the problem is that people try to force it too often even though you arent compatible. Then when things go bad you think "huh maybe she wasnt my soulmate" Mistaking a non soulmate for a soulmate doesnt mean they dont actually exist
 Tech30
Msg: 195 (view)

Why don't most women like cumshots?
Posted: 11/6/2018 2:09:38 PM
Because its hot. What other reason is needed?
 Tech30
Msg: 97 (view)

How men mathematically sleep with more people than women
Posted: 11/6/2018 2:05:36 PM
Mgtow is a joke.
I'd actually like to see a proper mgtow. Men cant hack it, they're too desperate for sex. In reality the arrangement would be more like mgtow with benefits than a actual mgtow lmao

men who are MGTOW still have sex with women, they dont have relationships with them. And if it was only men who are desperate for sex, then it wouldnt be so easy to get random sex from women.

Some men are far happier living alone not having to answer to a women, have to entertain a woman or keep a woman happy.

I totally understand their view. They have been in relationships with the worst kind of women and dont want to risk meeting another one.
There are tons of women i would prefer to avoid and stay away from .
I dont understand why women care if men go MGTOW. I think its just becuase women love attention and so they even have to go after men who want nothing to do with them.
 Tech30
Msg: 232 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/6/2018 11:39:49 AM
Logically, I should just end things altogether, say thanks for helping me get through the last 5 months but we need to quit being friends because I am getting too attached and you are leaving. That's what I should do logically. But once I do that, then I'm not going to pursue anything with anyone for a long time, I know that. And I'd rather delay the loneliness if I can. The fact is, what we do makes me happy. The daily texts asking each other how our day was or sharing our problems makes me happy, gives me someone to talk to. He is gone 50% of the times anyhow. The fact that he is gone so much actually makes it better for me. I don't have the time to commit to a relationship and when he's home, he's geographically close, only 4 blocks away. So it's convenient. I think I will just continue to keep the status quo with the awareness that there is an end in the near future when he moves. Then we can say goodbye, become Facebook friends and fade away into the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how lots of people live life. And all the ones I know are miserable and going nowhere. They know what they should do, but doing so will lose them their "right now" happiness. They dont want to do the logical thing and work towards long term goals because they want the good feeling now, even though in the long run they will still have nothing and be miserable....but at least that will be later and not right now.

Thats their mentality. Ive told the story of my high school friend i keep in touch with and she has been in the loop of only getting with married men. All she does is be on call for her married boss, work and sleep. Never to get more education for a better non minimum wage job . She will be 50 in 10 years and still living with her parents , single and having sex with married men because ending that and pursuing something more would require work and not having instant gratification right now.

Too many people want the instant gratification over the long term gains. Well you can have that. But dont complain to anyone when youre 50 and still in the same spot youre in now.

Show ALL Forums