Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Can I change my username?
 yourfush
Msg: 1 (view)

Can I change my username?
Posted: 12/10/2018 2:12:55 PM
Don't like it anymore...
 yourfush

No more fake profiles?
Posted: 10/1/2018 3:31:53 AM
Hi all.

I've lost count how many female profiles I've read complaining about fake profiles, and I think I've spotted some female ones too.

So how about every profile has to have a profile picture before it 'goes live', and on it should include proof that it is recent and you, with a picture of yourself holding the from page of your local daily newspaper?

Nathan
 yourfush
Msg: 2 (view)

Undelivered message
Posted: 9/24/2018 10:54:35 AM
Think the message had trigger words in it that POF stops from being sent, not that I was doing that...
 yourfush

Undelivered message
Posted: 9/24/2018 10:45:20 AM
Hi

A few times recently, I've sent a message to someone I'm having a conversation with and it doesn't reach them. What's the likely reason for this?
 yourfush
Msg: 10 (view)

Leicester City are officially Premier League Champions
Posted: 9/22/2018 3:06:31 AM
I'm so ying and yang with city at the moment, played some great passing first game, lost, should have lost to Wolves, won, second best for large parts against Southampton, won, could've beat Liverpool, lost, scored twice with ten men at Bournemouth, lost.

We have some really good players in all positions, however, Morgan isn't up to it never mind as captain, Gray isn't proper fit and certainly not a striker, we cannot seem to create a good enough attack whilst being solid at the back.

MUST win today.

Puel, should he stay or should he go?
 yourfush

Age search haywire and other things
Posted: 9/15/2017 4:05:04 PM
I keep getting the wrong age search results.
For example, if I search for 35 to 45, page one is okay, but if i click page two, it will only show 35 year olds. And after a few minutes, it will show random ages.
This kind of thing happens all the time now.

And also, whilst I'm here, sometimes I write a message, but due to certain criteria, different from what they state at the bottom of their profile, like if you're not a 'full member' of something, it won't be delivered. So after spending some quality time writing something, my mermaid to be doesn't receive me.

Alllllllllso...this 'meet me' thing, lost count the amount of times a woman's profile says don't meet me I haven't got it. It doesn't seem like anyone has, yet I get tons of meet me's. Come on POF, it's you isn't it, trying to make me think someone is interested THAT much and so I need to give you some money.
Either get rid of it, or give us an option to stop people asking to meet us...

Show ALL Forums