Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: sex drive in women over 40
 anunu
Msg: 252 (view)

sex drive in women over 40
Posted: 12/10/2013 4:21:44 PM
I'm 42 and my sex drive is non stop over the top! My poor boyfriend can barely keep up!

He told me he's gonna have to get me a boy toy in a minute!
 anunu
Msg: 47 (view)

Why do women wear shirts that show alot in public?
Posted: 12/10/2013 4:11:33 PM

I know most of these women have men because they have men holding their hands or they have a diamond wedding ring or a guy is walking with them and they kiss in public.

If they are with their man, she is trying to keep his eyes on her and off of any other sexy young ladies
 anunu
Msg: 1436 (view)

older women younger men
Posted: 2/28/2013 5:25:26 PM
Absolutely no problem for me. It's what I prefer!
 anunu
Msg: 113 (view)

Pegging, from the woman's perspective
Posted: 2/28/2013 4:49:58 PM
I actually find this quite intriguing. I have yet to find a guy that wants to indulge in this pleasure! It's something I have brought up from time to time, but, it is usually a big fat no way!
 anunu
Msg: 18 (view)

Continuously lied to and being treated like a doormat.
Posted: 10/25/2012 12:05:31 PM
This behavior is quite common for a drug addict. He has hit rock bottom and he needs more rocks!
They woo you and coo you to get what they want. Make all kind of promises that will never be kept.
Please move on from this, let it go. They only one giving you false hope is yourself!
 anunu
Msg: 16 (view)

Trying to start a relationship
Posted: 10/25/2012 11:56:25 AM
Relationships can be hard start. Yes, men can be wishy washy. Say one thing one minute and the complete opposite the next. I swear my last one was bipolar. It was I love you and everything special in between one moment and completely flip the script the next!
These things just take time. I would highly suggest not pursuing anything. Meet a few people and see how things go. When you stop looking for a relationship, that's when it usually happens. Just be aware of wolves in sheep's clothing.
 anunu
Msg: 122 (view)

Fetishes
Posted: 10/23/2012 11:46:07 AM
Domination, bondage, spanking, biting, hair pulling, choking and me dominating a man with a strap on!
 anunu
Msg: 183 (view)

Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?
Posted: 10/23/2012 11:42:19 AM
I would say this is not the best site to find a phuck buddy.
There are plenty of sites like online booty call and adult friend finder to help you on your excursion
 anunu
Msg: 25 (view)

Ok, now I'm curious...ladies, can you feel a man ejaculate?
Posted: 10/23/2012 11:37:14 AM
I can most definitely feel it.
Feeling all of that hot cum hitting my cervix like a water hose makes me cum even more!
 anunu
Msg: 13 (view)

Women, would you date a guy who is impotent?
Posted: 10/23/2012 11:34:33 AM
I couldn't do it. Point blank I need sex! I need that penis penetration!
 anunu
Msg: 27 (view)

Oral sex during vaginal
Posted: 10/23/2012 11:32:19 AM
I love how I taste. Then the combination of both together is even better!
 anunu

What's the most you've ever masturbated in a 48 hour time span?
Posted: 10/23/2012 11:30:34 AM
Wow! In 48 hours? Maybe 10-12 times
 anunu
Msg: 46 (view)

Girlfriends break-up with me because I want kids and they don't
Posted: 10/23/2012 11:11:46 AM
Interesting. I myself do not want anymore children. 4 is plenty and I am trying to make it to the bright rainbow at the and of the road. Whenever I consider even going on a date with a man, I view their profile to see if they want children. If the answer is "yes" I know I need to move on. I find interesting that neither of these women saw this listed on your profile.
 anunu
Msg: 47 (view)

too good?
Posted: 10/23/2012 7:54:41 AM
I have had this experience a few times in my life. I always wonder what is this guy really up to!
My last boyfriend and I fell in love by date 2. We had a great run for 2.5 years, then the ugly started to come out!
Recently dated someone else where the connection was really strong. Within a month, the ugly lies started to protrude!

So, sometimes these things work, sometimes they don't. The key thing here is "give it time". Look for actions more than words.
 anunu
Msg: 74 (view)

Male Orgasm causing Female Orgasm
Posted: 10/17/2012 8:44:01 AM
Oh yes, happens all of the time!
 anunu
Msg: 63 (view)

Oral better then sex?
Posted: 10/17/2012 8:40:16 AM
I'm the opposite. I'm not really into oral at all. Giving or receiving. I could seriously go through life without it!
 anunu
Msg: 71 (view)

Women who say they want it just as bad
Posted: 10/17/2012 8:32:12 AM

Nothing gets me more pissed off then when a girl says I want to have sex just as much as you. There's no way this is true or we would be having sex everyday all day. Do women really think they have a sex drive like men?

Seriously? Are you for real right now?
The answer to your question is yes. A lot of women have a sex drive as high as men if not higher. Once you get them started, you better take some pills to keep up buddy!
 anunu
Msg: 71 (view)

Confused...
Posted: 10/17/2012 8:21:38 AM
Some women don't like to show true emotion. Although they wear their heart on their sleeve, there is lot more built up emotion inside. Someone called it correctly when they said she is rebounding. She doesn't want to deal with the fact of the break up, so she moves on quickly so that her heart doesn't feel so crushed. It does not mean she never loved you.

I know from personal experience.
 anunu
Msg: 32 (view)

Talking Love/Marriage/Children VERY quickly-who else does this happen to?
Posted: 10/16/2012 11:15:33 AM
I have had this before also. My ex and I fell in love very quickly. Most likely on the first date! We wore promise rings and everything. We stayed together for 2.5 years before things went sour. I know he still loves me.
 anunu

Double Dating on The First Meet
Posted: 10/16/2012 10:45:09 AM
short and sweet, just plain NO!
 anunu
Msg: 96 (view)

What women really look at on your profile...
Posted: 10/16/2012 10:18:41 AM
I'm glad I'm not one of those shallow females that simply go for a hot bod!
It's obvious the females that message him was not looking for anything long term. Just a quick roll in the hay with a hot bod.

I know pics are the first thing people see, but, I am completely turned off by the men who don't even bother to read my profile and just say "hey beautiful, I want to meet you. Here is my number"
 anunu
Msg: 31 (view)

Disagreeable Perfume/Cologne Smell
Posted: 10/16/2012 10:11:20 AM
This is where communication comes into play. If it is someone you really like and you had a good time together, you should find a polite way to let them know the scent is over powering. If it is something they cannot change about them and you know you can't deal with it, then you just move on.

I knew this woman at a job of mine years ago. She smelled awful and everyone knew it. I don't think anyone ever said anything to her about it. One day I asked her what scent she was wearing. She said she just mixed up a whole bunch of stuff and put it on. I did tell her she should just use one light scent it would be fine. She didn't take to kindly to it and walked away. Some people are stuck in there ways because no one ever made mention to them that something was unpleasant.
 anunu
Msg: 38 (view)

Guess you can't judge a book by it's cover
Posted: 10/16/2012 9:54:56 AM
Just because she wanted to have sex and is Catholic doesn't mean she is not a nice girl!

I am a nice girl. I am also spiritual and faith is important to me. I also believe that sex is a huge part of a relationship and you have to be compatible in that area. Are you disliking the fact that she initiated or that it was the first date? Do you have a set of rules as to when sex should happen?

If you really like her, ask her questions around the escapade. See exactly where here mindset is. If not, just move on.
 anunu
Msg: 256 (view)

looks or profile, what attracts you first?
Posted: 9/29/2012 8:57:25 AM
I am not superficial, but there has to be some kind of attraction there! I always look at the pics first and then read over the profile to see if anything interesting jumps out at me.
If there is nothing there, I move on. I can't stand profiles that just say "ask me later" or "I'm a great guy"
 anunu
Msg: 33 (view)

should the first meeting be a date or just a....
Posted: 9/29/2012 8:50:44 AM
Good for you getting the number! That means she has definitely shown an interest in you. It's been 4 days since you posted this, so, I hope you weren't following that wait to call 5 days nonsense! If a guy played the "I'm gonna wait to call 5 days" mess with me, I have already moved on. I am too old for that garbage!!

Anyway, I think it is always a good idea to start it out as a simple meet in greet in a public place. You still go to a coffee house even if you don't like coffee. There is always something else to drink. If the meet greet seems to go well, you can always take things further like lunch or dinner. It's all about how comfortable you feel.

Come back and tell us how things went!
 anunu
Msg: 63 (view)

do you ever open your significant other's mail?
Posted: 12/19/2010 3:47:49 PM
Only when I was married.
The things that came to the house were just bills. Nothing personal, nothing private.
Even though I paid the bills, most of them were in his name.

The only thing I did not open was a card sent directly to him from a family member or something.

Now I have a boyfriend and I would never touch any of his mail unless he asked me to.
 anunu
Msg: 41 (view)

why do......
Posted: 11/4/2010 2:55:10 PM
Sounds like a lot of good advice was given so far.
Just to reiterate some of it:

1. The man is not working. That is a total recipe for depression. I went through that with my ex

2. Sounds like you are a control freak and want the sex on your terms only. So, again, he gets depressed

3. Get that man out of your house and stop playing mommy to him!
 anunu
Msg: 102 (view)

how long would you like to talk online before meeting in person
Posted: 10/4/2010 1:46:31 PM
When I was dating, I didn't waste anytime meeting people. Sometimes it was the same day, but it as always within a week. If they were too busy to meet, that was a sign to me that they were too busy for a relationship.

My man I have now was actually scared to meet me at first. I'm glad he got over his fears!
 anunu
Msg: 114 (view)

He still got her picture, with a twist...
Posted: 7/10/2010 7:09:46 AM
Yikes! If I ever wanted to look through my mans wallet, I would just ask!
 anunu
Msg: 23 (view)

Sexual desire outside of a relationship is NORMAL...not a medical condition!
Posted: 5/18/2010 5:11:38 AM

People make having sex without a relationship sound ugly. It's a fact of life and you don't HAVE to be in love with someone to have sex--and not just sex--hot, earth-shattering, make your straight hair curl sex. I am sure there's a ton of folks who would agree.

I do agree with you on this. I would also agree that there is nothing wrong with me desiring sex without a partner. A physical by my gyno will not change my sex drive. Besides, I don't want my sex drive changed!
 anunu

I am going to recommend the total opposite of what others are suggesting..
Posted: 5/17/2010 5:01:54 PM

I don't believe that. Unless I am in a relationship with someone I dig, I could care less.

OP maybe you need to see a doctor. Maybe your hormones are out of whack, sex addiction or other medical issue. Production of testosterone is an indication of problems some times get a good physical by a gyno.

If you are like this, you are among the few. Most people do desire sex when they are single. sex is a natural desire.
 anunu
Msg: 177 (view)

What is your biggest turn on
Posted: 5/17/2010 6:01:41 AM
Being totally dominated by a man
 anunu
Msg: 6 (view)

Single sexuality - how to deal with lack of
Posted: 5/17/2010 5:57:58 AM

Yes but masturbation can sometimes make the itch worse.??
It's all very well if you are in a relationship but if you aren't and you are not into casual sex then-well for me-it makes it worse.

Very true. The more you masturbate the greater the itch.

Unfortunately I don't have any sound advice for you. I would go crazy after 6 months of no sex.
The only relief is to actually do the deed.

I would say find lots of hobbies to keep you occupied, but that never worked well for me!
 anunu

Relationship Love Gltches
Posted: 5/17/2010 5:48:19 AM
I do remember this one from my early 20's

We had just finished with sex and I noticed he didn't have the condom on anymore.
We searched the bed and the floor high and low for it. Couldn't find it. hhmmmm
Went to the bathroom, took a shower and continued life as usual.
Three days later, the condom came out of me while I was going to the bathroom!
Had to be the biggest "wow" moment for me! He thought it was pretty funny.
 anunu

Relationship Issues
Posted: 5/17/2010 5:11:09 AM
OP,
You have received a lot of good advice here.
The point is, you are a grown woman.
Break out of that self proclaimed shy quiet mode and open your mouth.
Don't let a "boy" run over you like that. Crying will get you no where.
Open your mouth and tell his boy to back the phuck up and tell your man what is going on.
If your man is a man, he will stand by you.
 anunu
Msg: 6 (view)

Indecent Proposal
Posted: 5/12/2010 2:57:34 PM

So... what gives? Why would someone act so wacky if their profile states that they're looking for an LTR, but are really looking for a booty call?

Been wondering this about guys on here for quite some time.
Why do they say they are a non-smoker when in fact they smoke?
Why would they say they are 36 when they are 46?

There are so many whys and the answer is, they lie to get what they want. Or at least try to get what they want!
 anunu
Msg: 39 (view)

Users
Posted: 5/12/2010 2:45:57 PM

Which makes me curious. What on earth is a "professional user?" A user is a user, and perhaps it is just me but I don't see anything professional about using someone.

I think what is probably meant is a professional scam artist. Which would still be a professional user in my opinion.
There are professionals out there who no how to take there time and woo someone to get all they want out of them.

Did anyone see that Lifetime movie "Who is Clark Rockefeller"?
It was a very interesting true story about a woman who married one of these professionals.
 anunu
Msg: 59 (view)

Talking about Experience
Posted: 5/12/2010 2:31:11 PM
Bluedevil

Is it gross if a man had 50+ partners?
 anunu
Msg: 9 (view)

Saving it until marriage is it really that great?
Posted: 5/12/2010 1:50:57 PM
Definitely not a fan of saving it for marriage!
When I was 18, sure
At 38, no thanks!

At this point, I know what I want in my life and I wouldn't want to wait until after marriage to discover he wasn't into the same things I was. Even if he said "Im willing to try anything once". It doesn't mean he could hang with it!
 anunu
Msg: 24 (view)

Having sex vs Making love
Posted: 5/12/2010 1:41:10 PM
hhmm
Anytime I hear the word love, I just think of a much closer intimacy.
It just seems like you have crossed to a whole 'nother level..

Having sex- enjoying the person you are with for the moment.
Making love- loving or being in love with the person you are with.

I do agree that people tell you what you want to hear!
V
 anunu
Msg: 34 (view)

How to ruin a 1st date
Posted: 5/9/2010 7:12:56 PM
^exactly!

I got one that wanted to challenge me by saying "I bet you can't handle me in the bedroom!"
 anunu
Msg: 12 (view)

Am I a prude?
Posted: 5/9/2010 6:29:26 PM
^Thanks!
besides, he didn't tell her to lick it, he said talk about it.
I am referring strictly to what she said

so, her not wanting to talk dirty in the bedroom with what her man wants to hear is being a prude
 anunu

Finding a girl with the same sex drive?
Posted: 5/9/2010 5:51:21 PM
20 times per week?!

If I had sex 20 times in one week, I wouldn't have time for anything else.
I don't do quickies, so the typical sex encounter is an hour or two.
Plus it is usually pretty rough so we both end up with quite a few war wounds in the end!

I just couldn't imagine doing this 20 times in a week!
 anunu
Msg: 11 (view)

Am I a prude?
Posted: 5/9/2010 5:19:54 PM
Yep, you are being a prude!
Do what ever your man wants in the bedroom
 anunu
Msg: 27 (view)

How do you let a guy know...
Posted: 5/9/2010 5:17:34 PM
I put it right in my profile!

I also state that I am not looking for a sex only relationship
I like to get the sex talk out of the way pretty fast.
That way I don't get all involved with someone only to find out he is not into the same things I am

Since it is written right in my profile, guys tend to ask about it fairly soon.
I don't mind talking about it!
 anunu
Msg: 48 (view)

What is too kinky?
Posted: 5/6/2010 2:11:55 PM
hhhmmm
kinky?

What is kinky?
I'm just not so sure anymore!

Whenever someone asks me this question, I respond with "what do you consider kinky?"
 anunu
Msg: 37 (view)

Talking about Experience
Posted: 5/6/2010 1:52:18 PM
I just have to agree with everyone else here.
You don't have the talk.
What is the purpose? What does he need to know about you that is that important to disclose?

Even if you had a 20 person orgy, why does he need to know unless you are toting herpes or some kind of STD presently.
 anunu
Msg: 17 (view)

Would you date someone who is not as emotionally strong as you?
Posted: 5/6/2010 12:14:32 PM

Are you willing to date someone who does not handle life's curve balls without drama?

Been there done that. Can't do it anymore.
Seems no matter how much I offered my love, affection and support it was never good enough.
I was always stuck with "whoa is me" from my SO.

I have been through a lot in my lifetime and somehow have managed to stay afloat.
I need a man who can cope just as well with a positive outlook on life.
 anunu
Msg: 45 (view)

going to resturants alone
Posted: 4/30/2010 9:06:53 AM
Definitely not my thing to eat alone.

I have done it before and felt really strange sitting there and seeing all of the families and couples around me.
If I do decide to go to a restaurant alone, I prefer to sit at the bar with all of the other loners.
That way I can strike up a conversation with a stranger.
 anunu

What are you looking for?
Posted: 4/30/2010 9:00:13 AM
I have been asked this question waaayyy to many times!

I got tired of answering it politically correct so I started getting snarky with it.

Here are a few of my responses:

Him: What are you looking for?
Me: The gold and leprechaun at the end of the rainbow.
Flying monkeys
The one that flew over the cuckoos nest
Shingles for my roof
Me lucky charms
That bug that just flew in your drink!

Show ALL Forums