Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Today I met an...Angel?
 camillia blossom
Msg: 5 (view)

Today I met an...Angel?
Posted: 9/18/2007 6:20:58 PM
I love story's like that, because they have happened to me too....

My first husband was abusing my oldest daughter, (his step daughter)... She came to me asking for help, and after praying for an answer, i felt impressed to send her back to Utah to live with my mother. I had to get her away from him with out him knowing I was doing it.
And since we were living in Macon Georgia, and my husband kept tight fisted control of the money, It was going to take some divine intervention to find the money to buy her an air plane ticket ,and to pay for the gas for the 150 mile round trip to Atlanta.

First thing to happen was my dentist's receptionist giving me an envelope with one hundred dollars in it. The one way ticket was 90.00 dollars. I asked her why, and she said she prayed for a way to show her gratitude for a random act of kindness she had recently been blessed with.
And she felt impressed to give one hundred dollars to a patient , and that she would be guided to give it to some one who really needed it . I broke into tears right there and told her everything......

But that is not the end of it, on the drive to Atlanta with only 10 dollars in gas, I had a flat tire and was stranded on the side of the road. i had less than one hour left to get to the air port, and i was stranded so we prayed, and before the amens had passed our lips, a man stoped and asked if he could help.

He opened the trunk and all i had was an old donut spare, that was in bad shape, he changed the tire, and gave me a crisp one hundred dollar bill from his wallet, and told me to take the next exit and go 4 miles down the road to a repair shop, and tell them William sent me...... I accepted the money with a feeling of wonder.

I did as he said, at the station, a good condition pair of used tires were put on the car, my tank was filled and , and the station owner could not break the hundred dollar bill so he told me to accept the tires and gas with his blessing, adding that he owed Bill a good deal more.
The traffic to the airport was non existent, so i made great time. I said good by to my 15 year old daughter, promising to come for her soon, and sent her to live with my mother not knowing if i could keep that promis.

When I got home i did mot mention what i had done, hiding the truth from him for as long as possible.
He did not question my story that she was spending the weekend with her girlfriend. When he found out the truth he left me, I had sent his step daughter away from him and he had not had a clue. I had tryed to leave him many times, but he had made threats, and promises, and i stayed out of fear.
After the divorce i found out he was not just hitting her, but had started trying to molest her as well. God does work wonders, she is now the mother of 3 of her own and had adopted a 4th child, and is a wonder full, loving and protective mother.
She does random acts of kindness, and teaches her kids to do the same. I just wonder how many people were touched by this chain of events, that saved my daughter from a life of suffering.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 81 (view)

The year 2012 - End of Days?
Posted: 9/18/2007 5:34:36 PM
no none can predict the end of days , jesus said
"i come as a thief in the night , no man knows the hour of my coming"
all we can doo is try to be prepared for that time.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 3512 (view)

Creation vs Evolution
Posted: 9/18/2007 5:30:55 PM
if you want to see what logic is being use to prove or dis prove evolution ...... cut and paste this into your web page ,and watch this

http://glumbert.com/media/peanutbutter

evolution being discredited by peanut butter
 camillia blossom
Msg: 103 (view)

date a girl who doesn't believe Dinosaurs existed?
Posted: 9/18/2007 12:20:18 AM
Are dinosaurs real?, No..... they were planted in the ground. Yea, by the grim reaper!

Did concentration camps really happen?, No..... those anorexic people just liked to have there pictures taken.
Stripes were very popular in the early 40's,.... stripes helps make them look thiner. After all you can never be to thin or to rich right?

Did the Halocaust really happen?, No.... thousands of body's were planted in the ground to make the Germans look bad, It was a mean smear campaign staged by Jews... they were just pissed off because they were not allowed to enlist.

Did the moon landing really happen?, NO.... those foot prints, and the American flag were all planted in the ground. to make the Russians feel foolish, for trying.
Nany Nany Boo Boo! We got there first.

Does Tobacco cause cancer?, NO.... it's the smoke that cause cancer.
Once again it is a smear campaign , started by the Hemp growers of America, because it is so much better for you.
Don't strike that match or flick your Zippo, and you will be fine.
she is obviously a real fundamentalist, with emphasis on the mental.
The question is, Is she fun to be with ? or just mental? and is that the only flaw on your List? your , fun mental list ?
sorry but you cant be serious with this question.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 38 (view)

Cheater getting cheated on
Posted: 9/17/2007 7:22:54 PM
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY WOMEN STEP OUT OF THERE RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER MEN? WELL THIS GALL NAILED IT ON THE HEAD , NO BULL, EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND HONESTLY IT MADE ME BLUSH TO ADMIT IT , SHE DISCRIBED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FIRST HUSBAND AND WHY i STAYED SO LONG EVEN WHEN IT GOT REALLY BAD.

http://glumbert.com/media/power

GO CHECK HER OUT AND TELL THE THREAD WHAT YOU THINK.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 24 (view)

I am having a difficult time accepting my boyfriend emailing other women
Posted: 9/17/2007 5:30:53 PM
Can you say B. B. D ? Repeat after me, he's B.B.D. ing me, he's B.B.D ing me, he's B.B.D. ing me..... until you get it.
He is looking for the "Bigger Better Deal" and you need to look for a new boy friend.
with any luck the new guy will be Bigger and better.
here are some words of advice.

once a liar, always a liar.
once a cheat, always a cheat.
once a thief, always a thief.
once he's GOTTEN AWAY, with it, He will ALWAYS TRY, to get away with it.
If he THINKS, he has gotten away with something, He will ALWAYS THINK, he can get away with it.
If you keep LETTING HIM ,get away with it, He will KEEP DOING IT .
If the COST for doing what he want is too high, he WILL stop doing it.
If loosing your trust, respect and love, is NOT to high a price for him to pay, then he does not place as high a value on your relationship as you do.
If you swallow his lies, and keep coming back for more, you must be getting something out of the lies, that feeds your need to be lied to.
He can only treat you as badly as you allow him to.
men only do what there allowed to get away with.
keep that in mind, when your thinking about the way you want to be treated.
GOOD LUCK !
 camillia blossom
Msg: 2 (view)

Can't take kids to Wal-Mart
Posted: 9/13/2007 9:34:42 PM
Regarding taking your kids to any store,
This was one of the funnier things i have ever read on Ebay.
from a Frazzeled mother of 6... she wrote....

I'm selling a bunch of Pokemon cards. Why? Because my kids sneaked them into my shopping cart while at the grocery store and I ended up buying them because I didn't notice they were there until we got home. How could I have possibly not noticed they were in my cart, you ask? Let me explain.

You haven’t lived until you’ve gone grocery shopping with six kids in tow. I would rather swim, covered in bait, through the English Channel, be a contestant on Fear Factor when they’re having pig brains for lunch, or do fourth grade math than to take my six kids to the grocery store. Because I absolutely detest grocery shopping, I tend to put it off as long as possible. There comes a time, however, when you’re peering into your fridge and thinking, ‘Hmmm, what can I make with ketchup, Italian dressing, and half an onion,’ that you decide you cannot avoid going to the grocery store any longer. Before beginning this most treacherous mission, I gather all the kids together and give them “The Lecture“.

“The Lecture“ goes like this…

MOM: “We have to go to the grocery store.”

KIDS: “Whine whine whine whine whine.“

MOM: “Hey, I don’t want to go either, but it’s either that or we’re eating cream of onion-ketchup soup and drinking Italian dressing for dinner tonight.”

KIDS: “Whine whine whine whine whine.“

MOM: “Now here are the rules: do not ask me for anything, do not poke the packages of meat in the butcher section, do not test the laws of physics and try to take out the bottom can in the pyramid shaped display, do not play baseball with oranges in the produce section, and most importantly, do not try to leave your brother at the store. Again.”

OK, the kids have been briefed. Time to go.

Once at the store, we grab not one, but two shopping carts. I wear the baby in a sling and the two little children sit in the carts while I push one cart and my oldest son pushes the other one. My oldest daughter is not allowed to push a cart. Ever. Why? Because the last time I let her push the cart, she smashed into my ankles so many times, my feet had to be amputated by the end of our shopping trip. This is not a good thing. You try running after a toddler with no feet sometime.

At this point, a woman looks at our two carts and asks me, “Are they all yours?” I answer good naturedly, “Yep!

“Oh my, you have your hands full.”

“Yes, I do, but it‘s fun!” I say smiling. I’ve heard all this before. In fact, I hear it every time I go anywhere with my brood.

We begin in the produce section where all these wonderfully, artistically arranged pyramids of fruit stand. There is something so irresistibly appealing about the apple on the bottom of the pile, that a child cannot help but try to touch it. Much like a bug to a zapper, the child is drawn to this piece of fruit. I turn around to the sounds of apples cascading down the display and onto the floor. Like Indiana Jones, there stands my son holding the all-consuming treasure that he just HAD to get and gazing at me with this dumbfounded look as if to say, “Did you see that??? Wow! I never thought that would happen!”

I give the offending child an exasperated sigh and say, “Didn’t I tell you, before we left, that I didn’t want you taking stuff from the bottom of the pile???”

“No. You said that you didn’t want us to take a can from the bottom of the pile. You didn’t say anything about apples.”

With superhuman effort, I resist the urge to send my child to the moon and instead focus on the positive - my child actually listened to me and remembered what I said!!! I make a mental note to be a little more specific the next time I give the kids The Grocery Store Lecture.

A little old man looks at all of us and says, “Are all of those your kids?”

Thinking about the apple incident, I reply, “Nope. They just started following me. I’ve never seen them before in my life.”

OK, now onto the bakery section where everything smells so good, I’m tempted to fill my cart with cookies and call it a day. Being on a perpetual diet, I try to hurry past the assortment of pies, cakes, breads, and pastries that have my children drooling. At this point the chorus of “Can we gets” begins.

“Can we get donuts?”

“No.”

“Can we get cupcakes?”

“No.”

“Can we get muffins?”

“No.”

“Can we get pie?”

“No.”

You’d think they’d catch on by this point, but no, they’re just getting started.

In the bakery, they’re giving away free samples of coffee cake and of course, my kids all take one. The toddler decides he doesn’t like it and proceeds to spit it out in my hand. (That’s what moms do. We put our hands in front of our children’s mouths so they can spit stuff into them. We’d rather carry around a handful of chewed up coffee cake, than to have the child spit it out onto the floor. I’m not sure why this is, but ask any mom and she’ll tell you the same.) Of course, there’s no garbage can around, so I continue shopping one-handed while searching for someplace to dispose of the regurgitated mess in my hand.

In the meat department, a mother with one small baby asks me, “Wow! Are all six yours?”

I answer her, “Yes, but I’m thinking of selling a couple of them.”

(Still searching for a garbage can at this point.)

Ok, after the meat department, my kids’ attention spans are spent. They’re done shopping at this point, but we aren’t even halfway through the store. This is about the time they like to start having shopping cart races. And who may I thank for teaching them this fun pastime? My seventh “child”, also known as my husband. While I’m picking out loaves of bread, the kids are running down the aisle behind the carts in an effort to get us kicked out of the store. I put to stop to that just as my son is about to crash head on into a giant cardboard cut-out of a Keebler elf stacked with packages of cookies.

Ah! Yes! I find a small trash can by the coffee machine in the cereal aisle and finally dump out the squishy contents of my hand. After standing in the cereal aisle for an hour and a half while the kids perused the various cereals, comparing the marshmallow and cheap, plastic toy content of each box, I broke down and let them each pick out a box. At any given time, we have twenty open boxes of cereal in my house.

As this is going on, my toddler is playing Houdini and maneuvering his little body out of the seat belt in an attempt to stand up in the cart. I’m amazed the kid made it to his second birthday without suffering a brain damaging head injury. In between trying to flip himself out of the cart, he sucks on the metal bars of the shopping cart. Mmmm, can you say “influenza”?

The shopping trip continues much like this. I break up fights between the kids now and then and stoop down to pick up items that the toddler has flung out of the cart. I desperately try to get everything on my list without adding too many other goodies to the carts.

Somehow I manage to complete my shopping in under four hours and head for the check-outs where my kids start in on a chorus of, “Can we have candy?” What evil minded person decided it would be a good idea to put a display of candy in the check-out lanes, right at a child’s eye level? Obviously someone who has never been shopping with children.

As I unload the carts, I notice many extra items that my kids have sneaked in the carts unbeknownst to me. I remove a box of Twinkies, a package of cupcakes, a bag of candy, and a can of cat food (we don’t even have a cat!). I somehow missed the box of Pokemon cards however and ended up purchasing them unbeknownst to me. As I pay for my purchases, the clerk looks at me, indicates my kids, and asks, “Are they all yours?”

Frustrated, exhausted from my trip, sick to my stomach from writing out a check for $289.53, dreading unloading all the groceries and putting them away and tired of hearing that question, I look at the clerk and answer her in my most sarcastic voice, “No. They’re not mine. I just go around the neighborhood gathering up kids to take to the grocery store because it’s so much more fun that way.”

So, up for auction is an opened (they ripped open the box on the way home from the store) package of Pokemon cards. There are 44 cards total. They're in perfect condition, as I took them away from the kiddos as soon as we got home from the store. Many of them say "Energy". I tried carrying them around with me, but they didn't work. I definitely didn't have any more energy than usual. One of them is shiny. There are a few creature-like things on many of them. One is called Pupitar. Hee hee hee Pupitar! (Oh no! My kids' sense of humor is rubbing off on me!) Anyway, I don't there's anything special about any of these cards, but I'm very much not an authority on Pokemon cards. I just know that I'm not letting my kids keep these as a reward for their sneakiness.

Shipping is FREE on this item. Insurance is optional, but once I drop the package at the post office, it is no longer my responsibility. For example, if my son decides to pour a bottle of glue into the envelope, or my daughter spills a glass of juice on the package, that’s my responsibility and I will fully refund your money. If, however, I take the envelope to the post office and a disgruntled mail carrier sets fire to it, a pack of wild dogs rip into it, or a mail sorting machine shreds it, it’s out of my hands, so you may want to add insurance. I will leave feedback for you as soon as I’ve received your payment. I will be happy to combine shipping on multiple items won within three days. This comes from a smoke-free, pet-free, child-filled home. Please ask me any questions before placing your bid. Happy bidding! :)
 camillia blossom
Msg: 6 (view)

I think I might be Bipolar...
Posted: 9/13/2007 9:23:09 PM
Oh buddy, I think your suffering from multiple personality, or split personality disorder not bi-polar.... unless your really happy with allot of energy when your with your short model in your double wide, while driving your mini cooper.
And then depressed, with no energy in your, estate, while living with your Tall, asian,while driving in your Expedition . either that or you just cant make up your mind , and want it all.
Having your cake and eating it too?
bi-polar, and manic depressive. same thing.
on a serious note.....
My brother is bi-polar and accomplishes unreal amounts of work when he's in a manic stage, then crashes into a deep depression for weeks on end.
He has had to fight his whole married life to keep his family intact. Fortunately hes married to an angel, who has stood by him threw All the ups and downs,

KIDDING...... MADE YOU LOOK!
 camillia blossom
Msg: 76 (view)

Can thoughts influence things on a molecular level ?
Posted: 9/12/2007 12:34:52 AM
And what many of you is describing can also be called prayer, do I believe in prayer, YES... do you?
Imagine billions of people praying / thinking / using positive thoughts, about (any) one thing, at the same time. just imagine it.
Doctors tell story's of loved ones praying for the recovery of a terminally ill person, and then finding the cancer cells have stopped growing without benefit of drugs or radiation.
Frequently these doctors are non religious, so you cant always attribute it to there own religious beliefs, coloring there perceptions of what happened. It simply is....
 camillia blossom
Msg: 75 (view)

Can thoughts influence things on a molecular level ?
Posted: 9/12/2007 12:19:46 AM
Absa,freakin,lutely,YES !!!! changes on bottles of water, after being contemplated on by
Shaolin Munk's. heady stuff. look it up or watch the documentary called
" what the bleep do we know?" featuring some of the greatest academic mind's of our generation.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 3 (view)

Time and existence
Posted: 9/11/2007 11:47:35 PM
"WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW " Staring Marlie Maitlan,
Is a documentary movie about quantum mechanic's, It Says....among other things that,...
When we are NOT looking at it, time is like particles in motion, existing every where,at the same time, with infinite possibility's.
But when we try to look at it, it is like a wave traveling in a straight line, or in one continuous direction. And we are moving with it...so you cant measure it, you can only measure what you pass, like in a car, or on a train...Parallel universe any one?
Have you ever felt your life has taken a wrong turn and with the right amount of effort you could get it back on track? change the outcome of time, and space?
Is that also, not a good description of time distortion? Something, At point in time, distorted your direction, or path and you ended up where you didn't want to be .. like Divorced, or alone on a singles site, posting lame threads, looking for an intellectual equal? SORRY I'm being cynical tonight.
We are all time travelers, with an infinite number of possible choices. So turn around, choose your future particle, and ride the wave baby.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 15 (view)

Swimming in chlorinated water...not healthy?
Posted: 9/11/2007 7:23:27 AM
Sorry your already doing all you can, but, chlorine is a needed to fight algae and bacteria in a pool, but it is usually over used.
I have my own back yard pool and I love it, but not the chemicals that i had to handle...they stink, there dangerous, and expensive. So i looked for an alternative, and here is what I found.
Salt water electric chlorine generators. You have to put salt in your pool, the water passes threw the generator , then the pump and filter, and back into the pool. A low electric current , in the generator, separates the chlorine from the sodium chloride.
The amount of salt is like that of natural tears, so it is non irritating to your eyes, wont bleach your hair to green or damage your suit.
it generates a steady , low level supply of chlorine, into the water , eliminating the need for the expensive dangerous, smelly stuff we have all come to associate with THE POOL. you may want to suggest it to your local Public pool, and it will save them thousands of dollars .
Honestly My skin has never looked or felt better since switching .
 camillia blossom
Msg: 19 (view)

Is it a waste of $$ to be addicted to Red Bull??
Posted: 9/11/2007 6:53:56 AM
It is never GOOD, to be addicted to anything, the rule of thumb for a long and healthy life is
"moderation in all things" too much of anything is bad for you.
Read the study about drinks that eat your teeth to death. red bull is at the very top of the list of tooth enamel eating offenders.

MODERATION IN ALL THINGS !!!
 camillia blossom
Msg: 6 (view)

Just found out my dad has terminal cancer
Posted: 9/11/2007 6:39:38 AM
I feel for you girl, My Mom, has had Cancer twice , benign both times, and had surgery to remove them, but the next time the tumors might not be benign. shes the same age as your dad, and lives alone, so were always worried about her wellbeing.
I'm 52 and my health has been Slipping down hill, last year I had a minor heart attack , and It went undiagnosed and untreated I have High blood pressure, And I have become A diabetic.
I don't want my kids to feel, sorrow when i pass, when ever that may be. I want them to rejoice with me and for me.
Betty Jean Eaddy, a native American woman wrote about her near death experence in a book called "Embraced By The Light". I was particularly touched by her description of slipping out of her sick body, and the wonderful feeling of freedom she said she felt.
Then, and again at the end , having to go back because it was not her time to die, The feeling of loathing she had for the feel of her own, old sick self. she said it was like being that wonderful sweet clean, like many of us remember as a kid after a lovely bath, then having to put back on,... the dirty, grungy,old, heavy, crusty, coveralls, that were carelessly left laying on the floor, Clothes that had all the filth And sickness of her old life on them. That has stayed as A VERY GRAPHIC image in my mind.
She said her soul Shuddered at the loathing, of having to slip back in to her self.
Can you Just Imagin?...
I offer you this suggestion. read this book, read it together with your mom and dad, or with your brothers and sisters if you have any. Offer the book to any one who is facing a death. MY kids know i don't fear my passing, I am even looking forwards to it, when and where my natural time comes. I hope you can respect you dads wish to celibrate his life, as i hope my kids will some day do with me
 camillia blossom
Msg: 79 (view)

What do you put in your Cold Potato Salad?
Posted: 9/11/2007 5:45:38 AM
I call my potato salad Kiss salad , because i Keep It Simple Sweety.
potatoes, hard boiled eggs, Dill pickles, (celery salt), finely diced celery and onions, white pepper, mayo,and your favorite yellow or brown mustard.

And people always rave about my salad ,wanting to know the secret. The secret is potato salad needs to be KEPT SIMPLE, ...too many flavors ruin it.
BUT i did make some last year for a party, only to discover too late ...i was out of Mayo, and guests were arriving in 10 minutes.... so I searched the fridge for a substitute and came up with, a bottle of Hidden Vally Ranch dressing, and mixed it with enough sour cream to cover the batch of salad. Not my usual salad but it was a big hit, and my guests asked to take some home with them , always a good sigh..
 camillia blossom
Msg: 15 (view)

Anyone on here with a spouse in the military?
Posted: 9/9/2007 11:28:00 PM
Married to military member for 16 years, been all over the world, and if you think you may want to have a family, or love,life try the U.S.A.F. their generally more accommodating to family's.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 30 (view)

Painted pictures
Posted: 9/9/2007 10:55:31 PM
For any one thinking about a tat on the boob's just remember, eventually they all start to sag.
That rose bud you got at twenty, will start to look like a long stem rose.
A male friend told me about one he really appreciated, It was very low on the small of her back, it said
"GOOD JOB, KEEP IT UP" so if you just have to have one, put it where it will mean the most, and look good the longest.
And to the author of this thread, I just love that direct gaze, very piercing, no pun intended.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 85 (view)

guys does this bother you about a girl
Posted: 9/9/2007 10:19:20 PM
Is this gal a Hootchi Mama, taking it where ever she can? ,Or was she married to the same guy for years and years, and learning how to keep it fresh ?.
And I just want to know what you mean she was rode hard and put away wet, and all you got is the left overs? LEFT OVERS??? Do U mean she was used up, and there was nothing left of her heart,and soul, but the empty shell? how much more of her did YOU use up? Is there anything left for herself, or the next guy who wants to ride her hard and put her away wet?
How shallow would you have to be, to feel that way after having what sounds like, some pretty great sex? sound like you were compatible together, no one is great at sex alone...
How un greate full you sound to be asking that ,after she chose to share that with you.
gosh some of these threads TICK me OFF.
What? men are supposed to have all the expereance, and women are supposed to be WHAT? life long virgins? DUDE ! Ever heard of the Madonna /whore complex? you have it!
Men who want there girlfriends to be slutty, bangers, and the woman they marry to be a virgin, mother Madonna figure, pure and holly. wake up all women to one degree or another are BOTH.
all i can say is double standard, double standard, double standard.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 21 (view)

Do women like seeing guys naked?
Posted: 9/9/2007 9:43:36 PM
COME ON AND ADMIT IT GIRLS..... there is nothing as unsexy looking as half naked man wearing a tee shirt, socks, and no bottoms. a woman wearing the same things is sexy but a man EEEEWwwwwEEEE. especially if hes limp. They dont call it bumping ugly's for nothing.
But a man.... fully erect,... standing at attention,..., and giving you his full attention,.... OHHHH MAMA!
 camillia blossom
Msg: 41 (view)

Is it true girls dont like guys that are virgins??
Posted: 9/9/2007 9:19:45 PM
MINE , was one threw three, with a qualified four.
1, waiting for marriage.
2, waiting fro love.
3, waited so long he became asexual.
4, desired sex , when younger, like most men, but was too painfully shy, and intimidated to initiate it.
All he wants now is companionship,.......and the unqualified answer is NO, Most girls don't want a male virgin, and prefer some know how or skills, and Yes some do like to feel that they took something that can only be given once.
there are pros and cons to this question, too complex for a simple yes or no.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 68 (view)

What's the number that would scare you off for GOOD?
Posted: 9/9/2007 8:23:46 PM
My ex husbands Sargent told this story about his only daughter an 18 year old high school graduate.
She lost her virginity during her First spring break trip, and came home with aids.
She had asked him how many partners he had bin with, and he told her, Truthfully,that he had only been with one other girl.
That girl, however had been with many, and that girl had given him the HIV virus that he had passed on to the Sargent's daughter...it is not important how many partners you or he has had.
What is important is how recently was the last aids screening. You and your partners should have an aide check, and again,every time you change partners, but before having unprotected sex.
Part of the reason i divorced the first time, is because he cheated frequently and didn't care that he might be bringing home something he couldn't take back, and I had 5 kids to raise. You have to respect yourself, protect your self.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 40 (view)

Is it true girls dont like guys that are virgins??
Posted: 9/9/2007 7:18:31 PM
I married a 42 year old virgin, 15 years ago. I knew him back in college, way back in 1976, super sweet guy,but i married some one else . then after the first divorce we met again and he was just, the sweetest guy still, and still a virgin.... I asked him why he was , and he said he didn't believe in sex before marriage , and he had never been married, ergo still a virgin.
I had to teach him everything. I'm no prude, and can tell a man what to do, where and how to touch me,....but, I dont want to have to do it every single time... even tho fundamentally I think it is wrong, (Double standard) There is some truth here, that a man with some sexual experience is better than one you have to teach. with that guy its a matter of refining his technique.
And there is some truth that you can't teach an old Dawg, new tricks. By the time he lost his virginity he had also learned to sublimate his sexual desire to the point of not having any at all, might as well be gay.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 20 (view)

Oral Sex NOT INtimate ???
Posted: 9/9/2007 5:57:16 PM
AHHH oral, A Hum,... I mean... I love kissing, ... nothing more intimate than a long slow French kiss , breathing each other breath, the smell flavor,and textures while penetrating each others mouth with your tongue .......as for intimate.
Even an oral conversation can be intimate, or there would be no market for phone sex if that were not true.
Dinner can be intimate. Email's Can be intimate, A seductive glance can be intimate. I love oral sex but before he makes it past my first button he had better be intimate with my mind, and heart, before trying to get intimate with my body.
does he have the Bill Clinton dictionary definition of intimate/ sex?
IF YOU ARE AROUSED,IT IS SEX, IF IT IS SEX, IT IS INTIMATE! ANY QUESTIONS? oral sex phone sex, internet sex what is the difference NONE!
Now true intimacy versus a false feeling of intimacy, brought on by sexual contact, that is another question all to together.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 237 (view)

HELP!!! Top 10 most aggressive dogs?????
Posted: 9/8/2007 7:01:45 PM
Ok .... Ah Hum...this is a bit,.. off topic but i sure could use some constructive advice.
I used to refer to my own back yard as a little piece if Eden, now im thinking about calling it my own piece of Sodom and Gomorrah.... here is why.
I have mature fruit trees, grapevines, a pool, its so very pleasent for man and beast.
I'm a big animal lover so i have two female cats, a little male Pomie, a male and female pair of ducks, and a white male rabbit that i inherited from some local kids, all running free in my back yard.
They all have been getting along fine with the exception of the dog and rabbit.
The rabbit kept trying to mate with my dog, who never bites, but the constant unwanted attention of the rabbit caused him to growl and snap at the rabbit . So the rabbit would hop around him again and again spraying him in the face with urine, until FINALLY, my dog placed a much deserved nip on the rabbits little cotton tail, cooling its passion some what but not completely.
I wasn't concerned when I observed my female duck preening my female cats, but to day OMG...My dog had mounted my male duck, and was humping away like crazy. and the duck just stood there. what the heck is going on here? Why are my pets suddenly acting so confused?
 camillia blossom
Msg: 139 (view)

Self-Proclaimed Pedophile
Posted: 9/8/2007 5:30:02 PM
We live in an awesome world people.
I appreciate your wonderful opinions.
your willingness to share them respectfully.
your Courage to disagree,and the freedom to do so.
Peace To All and May God Bless You.
-Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply, Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 9 (view)

possable hackers
Posted: 9/8/2007 12:28:41 AM
Is your network secure? Do you have high speed internet with a wireless router connected to your cable or DSL modem? And do you have the router setup with wireless security or not.? If you're not sure or don't know, here is how to find out:

If you have Windows XP:
Click on the Start button at the bottom of the screen, then go to Control Panel. In Control Panel you need to locate Network Connections. Double-click on that icon and then locate the Wireless Network Adapter icon. Right-click on that and then from the menu select, View Available Wireless Networks ... You will /may see several listed there.
Locate your wireless network name , and see if it displays whether or not it is a secure or unsecure network.

If it is unsecure then you need to contact the manufacturer of the router and have them help you set up a secure network. It could be a hacker, OR just another user, signing on to your network to get free internet access.

If it is already secure, then it is likely that the IP address that you mentioned is just another users computer that is part of your network.

Understand?/ clear as mud?
 camillia blossom
Msg: 138 (view)

Posted: 9/7/2007 10:52:36 PM
I will write, chat/email, with any one who is polite, but I am real serious, and up front about not being interested in dating kids. My oldest is 32. and i think 42 would be an acceptable cut off point.
And yes that really is me, people always think my daughter and i are sisters, BUGS HER! and the picture, was taken the same day i signed on this site some 18 months ago.... or so,... give or take a few months
 camillia blossom
Msg: 137 (view)

Posted: 9/7/2007 8:00:04 PM
What do you mean narrowly channeled, orchestrated moral outrage? Who channeled and orchestrated your outrage ? Mine comes from my heart and 52 years of experience .
Freedom of speech is one thing, you can say anything, print anything about any opinion, it doesn't have to be the truth, or moral, and I don't have to agree with your opinion.
No one will ever be able to silence ideas, so i don't think you have to worry about sensor ship of information, on the internet or in print, there is too much of it and too many people have it to stop it.
But photographing any one who is under age, or of age but with out there consent, for any ones sexual pleasure is called pandering , and it is not just immoral it is illegal. Procuring children, or there images, so dirty, rotten scoundrels can get there jollies is so offensive even rapist and murderers are sickened by it. I don't believe their out rage is orchestrated by religion or the media either. DOES ANY ONE HERE feel channeled By news reports ?
I think you don't give people enough credit, the one thing about Americans, most of us use our own judgment, rather than depending on the opinion of others. Allot of us have moral values, and decency, we know the difference between right and wrong, and have the will to stand our ground and not be dictated to, by the manufacturer of ugly little brat dolls. I'm not trying to trash your opinion, but the last paragraph you wrote, well i just have to disagree with it, but i defend your right to say it.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 20 (view)

when a friend dies
Posted: 9/6/2007 9:30:44 PM
There is a incredible little book I read, that was written by a Native American woman named Betty Jean Eaddy. She had this real simple, casual way of talking in her book that made you feel like, she was an old friend personally telling you her amazing story.
She had a routine surgery, and died on the table. Documented, clinically dead for over 4 minutes.
The book is about what she experienced during her death,including seeing an old friend who like your friend died of a drug over dose. And some of the incredible things that have happened in her life since that night, as a result of her making the choice to come back,.... she did not want to, but it was not her time. She has, like all of US, a divine purpose to fulfill in our own lives.
I started reading the book, with utter disbelief, and ended with a feeling of wonder ,and joy.
I will never again feel sad for any one who passes on, I will only feel sad for the ones left behind, who miss them.
The book is non religious specific, just her account of the other side, IT will make the hair on your neck tingle.
EMBRACED BY THE LIGHT, BY BETTY JEAN EADDY, AT WALDEN BOOKS, or AMAZON .COM, OR ANY GOOD BOOK STORE WILL HAVE IT.
Any doubters out there, before you scoff and say bull $hit try reading it first. If you have ever lost any one at all to death, read this book.
Death is simply the door back to our real home, but dont take my word for it, read and feel for your self if you believe it or not.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 30 (view)

The Secret.....
Posted: 9/6/2007 6:43:53 PM
But I do think in a lot of those cases where people find what they do not expect they are finally RELAXED enough to let it into their lives. We, as people, spend a lot of time rejecting things for a myriad of reasons. If this wasn't true we would not have this website!

IT'S CALLED SERINDIPITY, THE UNINTENTIONAL FINDING SOMETHING OF GREAT VALUE.

like looking for that missing sock, , we strain our eyes peering hear and there, and it is as tho it had vanished into thin air - we cant see it because were looking too hard, relax your gaze, and unexpectedly there it is, in plain sight.

Have you ever bought a car you thought was unusual or uncommon? and suddenly your seeing that brand or model on every corner? are there suddenly more of them or is your focus different?
Too many people have no idea who or what they are looking for, but say i will know it when i see it.
Try writing down a detailed list of the attributes you truly want your significant other to have, and be specific.... hair color, eye color, height,weight, what values do you want them to poses, religious attitude, what kind of humor, education level, ambitious versus laid back. Kids no kids, how many.
Don't be afraid to be as superficial as you want, after all it is your dream mate. dare to dream. and when your finished , keep the list with you . read it a couple times a day, change anything you have re considered.
Suddenly you will see people around you you had never considered before, because your focus as been changed. they had always been there but you just couldn't see them because you were looking too hard and didn't even know what you were looking for.
Thats my humble opinion , what do you think? close or no cigar?
 camillia blossom
Msg: 134 (view)

Posted: 9/6/2007 1:23:11 PM
Can i ask all of you to write your congress man, senators, mayors, governors and ask for harsher penalty's? I still think jamming a micro chip in to them, and putting chip readers or monitors every where kids are commonly found, is a great idea.school's, playgrounds, parks, summer camps, day care,at boy scout's. And an automatic, no second chance,fine and /or prison for break the breaking the no closer than 1,000 feet restraint order. Im also a big fan of kids having G.P.S. tracking devices on their ankles at all times, (Do we value our cars more than our kids?) Hay if it works on criminals it will work to protect out kids.And if their cheap enough that the states use them i don't know any true caring parent who wouldn't willingly pony up th dough. and if some one tried to remove the band with out authorizatio it should spray a purple die on them witch can include a powerfull stink agent that is hard as hell to wash off like Putramine, that is the synthetic smell of a rotting body. make them easy to track by sight and by dogs.
Did you know that ALMOST ALL, the missing kids, NOT, taken by non custodial parents are taken my sex offenders who have already served prison terms. (there on the books.) They molest there victims then kill and dispose of them like used toilet paper. (usually within hours of their abduction) Just so they wont get caught and sent back to prison. This is one idea that can truly save lives, or at least help catch the offenders, before they have a chance to do it over and over again. What do you think?
 camillia blossom
Msg: 40 (view)

Have you ever clicked on a profile, only to find....
Posted: 9/6/2007 12:11:03 PM
NO.... but it seems weird that almost ever time I click on a profile that catches my interest he is either a cancer, (my first husband was a cancer) or a capercorn (like my second husband.) did i spell that right?... any way i think it goes back to something i heard in a marrage counseling class.
**** the biggest mistake a newly divorced person makes is getting back in to a relationship that is so much like the one they just left, that they might as well as stayed with the person they just left.****
The reason being is that,*** the new person feels some how familiar witch is comforting on some level, adding to a false sense of intimacy.***
Same reason holds true for girls who, saw dad abuse mom or were abused themselves are sub consiously *Ok i know i spelled that wrong,* attracted to men who will abuse them.
Doctor Phil says we are, programed to fall in love with the perfect person to make us perfectly miserable . If dad, or mom abandoned us, we seek a person who may abandon us, If our parent was emotionally distant we seek a partner who is emotionally distant. etc etc etc...It allowes us to resolve a childhood issue with another person on an equal level, in a way we never could as a child ,with an adult.
If you can resolve that issue your a healthier person, if not,... you find another person with the same attributes or faults and start again.
makes you wonder....... what are we trying to resolve?
 camillia blossom
Msg: 14 (view)

what should i do?
Posted: 9/6/2007 11:33:34 AM
and don't all emails have a block sender, option?
 camillia blossom
Msg: 13 (view)

what should i do?
Posted: 9/6/2007 10:33:29 AM
There is a movie called * what the bleep do we know* staring Marlie, Maitlin the deaf actress, best known for her role in * children of a lesser god* it is highly entertaining and educational. it talks about quantum laws, among other things it says that if we keep going back to the things that cause us pain we must be addicted to that state of mind.
if we cant control our emotional state, then we are addicted to it. remind you of a song? Might as well face it your addicted to love? You have to ask your self what your addicted to. find that movie watch and learn It's very cool.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 16 (view)

how do you go about gentley telling someone their dog needs to be put down?
Posted: 9/6/2007 8:26:59 AM
I work for animal control and have worked in a vet office.
What that owner is doing is not just cruelty it is criminal neglect. The dog obviously has cancer, and it is slowly killing the dog.
To any one who thinks it is none of her affair, Let me ask you this, Would you turn a blind eye, if you knew that a child was sick, hurt, and being neglected by so called loving parents?
Pet owners are legally required to provide medical care for there pets, not to mention licensing laws their breaking , along with the rabies, parvo, distemper vaccinations needed each year.
It sounds to me that, since it is left out side to sleep, has had no medical care, shots, or anything , that they don't LOVE the dog and want to keep it around, their just to cheap and stingy to do anything to hep the pour thing.
You need to call your local animal control, and report the abuse, and they will do the caring thing. the owners may be brought up in charges,and have to pay a fine, YOU need to be ok with that.
Cruelty, and neglect is evil, it is EVERY BODYS BUSINESS.
All evil needs to flourish is for good people to do NOTHING.
I don't know how important your relations to your neighbor is, if keeping friends with them means more to you than helping that dog out of this life of pain, then do nothing.
It will die, the question is will you let it die in agony and pain or will you help ease it peace fully? I personally have euthenised many hundreds of dogs, and cats, I'm a huge animal lover, but when their quality of life diminishes that much it is time to do the loving thing .
 camillia blossom
Msg: 235 (view)

Posted: 9/5/2007 11:37:55 AM
cape 2, you are wise beyond your years , you have been correct on all your points, I salute you. javascript:smilie('')
javascript:smilie('')
a study about play ground bully's , found that the kids who were bullies were the ones who felt the most insecure, they perceive the world as being more dangerous or threatening, than others do. So they strike out. they feel there defending them selves from some perceived danger or threat. They have higher levels of adrenalin, making them edgy, and more aggressive.
Just like dogs , if they feel insecure, there adrenalin goes up, they become edgy, aggressive and un predictable, and dangerous. this can happen WITH ANY BREED.
Learn what it takes to be a strong PACK LEADER SO YOUR PET WILL FEEL SECURE.
a big dog will NOT become depressed or sulk if it is not the alfa dog. It is hard wired to follow a set of rules. If we want them in our lives,and homes, WE have to understand their rules and play by there game, it's in all our best interest.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 132 (view)

Posted: 9/4/2007 10:31:22 PM
I don't think he's here any more, the****oach has slithered back under the bed back into the darkness once again. I wonder if we did more harm than good,.
He may go ahead and do what he's planning to do any way, but be more secretive about it making it harder to catch him. Especially now that he knows how utterly sickened by his intentions we all are. He will live in fear of reprisal by right minded people.
I hoped to report him, I intended to set him up for a sting, let the appropriate authority's contact him, on this site flirt with him to draw him out, and agree with his sick plans, then agree to meet and nab his sorry ass before he can harm that child.
I would feel my life vindicated if i could help remove one pedophile from the streets, and protect even one child.
I sure wish plenty of fish would let us know what action there taking I'd be so happy knowing they got him.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 229 (view)

Posted: 9/4/2007 5:37:53 PM
Your right about the terrible two's, nearly all dogs go threw their teen years and becoming rebelious and surly for a time, longer if tolerated.
the good news is there are allot of thing you can do on a daily basis to curb the urge to become alfa dog.
1. never let your dog sleep on your bed (preferd sleeping quarters is an alfa dog privelage)
2 don't let your dog walk threw the door before you ( alfa's lead all others follow)
3 make your dog wait to eat until after your threw with what ever meal your eating ,
(leaders always eat first)
4 when you call him, and he balks, never go to him, (thats being submissive to him.)
5 never let him get on the couch ( same rule/ reason as the bed)
It sounds like to me, that your dog sees the whole neighbor hood as his pack and not just your home and yard. Thats why he is so social, there all his people and pack, Your number one for now, and he sees himself as number two, but will try to make the move to one as he reaches his full strength potential.
If it becomes a problem make him submit to every child and adult he meets. HOW, YOU ASK? just have them snuggle him placing there chins over the back of his neck (people tend to do this any way) if he balks he for sure, thinks he is dominant.
You have to give him an mental adjustment, simply get on all fours in front of him, make eye contact, (that is a show of dominance too) slowly bring your head in line with one of his ears and huff, a small snort of air from your nose into his ear, (that is a challange)then bring your chin over his neck and make him lay down with your chin over his neck. ( if he fights you doing this ,have some one stronger help you to get him down on the ground, and stay there until he lays still (showing submission)then get up and go about your life as if nothing has happened
YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE INSTANT CHANGE IT CAN MAKE
you can even lay a baby over his neck telling him he is lower than the lowest pack members, (SMALL children) all of this is based on wolf body language.
your friends need to do the same with there dog, as for them almost coming to blows, there is always a social ranking in a dogs life, they have to establish that on there own but with out fighting.
If they both see the whole neighborhood as theirs, you see the root of the problem there.
dogs have a one track mind they can think about two things at the same time. Try asking your friends to let you take both dogs for a long VIGOROUS walk together keep them moving forwards, be the Pack leader, they will quickly become accustomed to each others presence and associate each other with a nice walk.
Dog, like children need rules, limitations, and boundry's in order to feel that their pack leader is in control , with out it they feel the need to take command of the pack. an agressive dog is one who feels insecure and un sure of his place in the pack. hes just trying to find his place , show him, it wont hurt his feelings, he will be allot happier if you do.
Have you ever heard of a show called "the dog whisperer?" you can actually get his show on dvd on the internet, amazon and many other places, GOOGLE IT SOMETIME Fantastic, this guy is amazing there is no bad dogs only un educated, Un informed owners, he trains the owners and correct the dog. A must see.
I hope this has helped you, and if i haven't answered your question just ask me again, I'll try harder.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 225 (view)

Posted: 9/4/2007 7:48:18 AM
PEOPLE ,PEOPLE, PEOPLE,it is not the dogs fault it is out own... We as humans have manipulated the wild wolf to extremes.
We created these monsters.
It all goes back to selective breeding... let me explain.
In the way back days of early man, we tamed the wolf, became his Ali, and pack leader.
But he was unpredictable, aggressive, and when it reached sexual maturity , it would either challenge for leadership of the pack or, it would take off to establish a pack of their own. The Challenge for leadership of the man's pack becomes a biological imperative when they are allowed to breed, in the wild, only the alpha dogs are allowed to breed.Thats also why neutering pets is preferable.
IN smaller breeds it may show itself in seemingly passive aggressive shows of dominance like peeing on your shoes or furniture, like my Pomeranian piece of %$#*!!!. just like Rottie's, pit's Shepard's, and many other so called aggressive dog breeds
they are frustrated and are looking to take over A pack, resulting in unpredictable behavior, random attacks,UN controllable biting, OR IN MY CASE URINATION !

For decades science has tried to figure out how we got so many different variety's of dogs with there almost infinite combinations of colors ear type's snout, tails, body shape,fur types, etc. but yet there all descended from the wolf, how did it happen?
Well a Russian geneticist stumbled on to the answer.
He was asked to help breed gentle foxes for the fur trade, make them easier to raise and kill for there beautifully red coats.
he started breeding the best natured foxes to the best natured foxes from different litters, and with in just a few generations he was successfull in breeding a fox that could be handled more safely, making it easier to kill,(despicable) BUT!!! something strange started to happen, suddenly there were foxes with ears that flopped instead of being perky, foxes with white collars, and feet, like boarder collies, flat coats instead of thick luxurious, double layered fur.
Variations in colors were the next fly in the breeders ointment.( cant sell mottled coats,)
So the geneticist started to look into why this was happening, bu looking at their D.N.A. and as it turns out the gene, on the D.N.A. strand in all cannids, that keeps the out ward appearance stable, looking alike generation after generation, is right next to the gene that determines how much adrenalin the wolf /fox/ dog's body produces, making it more or less aggressive.
So for hundreds of years we had good natured mongrel mutt's running along side man, then we started trying to make them look the way we wanted them to.
But the more we bread for the looks we wanted back into the breed, the more aggressive they became .....it is UN avoidable , that the more standard the breed the more adrenalin it has the more aggressive it becomes.
We are in a sense breeding dogs back into becoming wolves again, and expecting them to continue to live along side of us as usual.
Experienced dog breeders used to know, but failed to pass on to future breeders the secret to keeping there dogs sociable, is to breed into the line a mutt from time to time to keep them from becoming inbred, yes in-bread, the practice of breeding dogs closely related to one another to achieve a certain look.

Hu rah! for the lowly mutt, so now science knows how the dog, we all know and many love came to be, and thanks to a Obscure Russian geneticist, we know why the more uniform the breed of dog the more aggressive it is. want a sweet natured dog go to the pound, get a MUTT and save a life.
just in case you wanted to read the same article, look for the
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC JANUARY 2002 addition, cover story WOLF TO WOOF, the evolution of dogs. enjoy.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 130 (view)

Posted: 9/4/2007 12:46:35 AM
To foxy moron, thank you for reporting him, I was just about to. Have you noticed that you cant view his profile any longer? Did you visit his site and get his information? Did you report him to plentyoffish ?or to the police? I visited his profile, no picture, says he is 18 and i think he said he lived in Washington state or Origon I wish i had written it down, I just wasn't thinking then.
If any one did get his information please report him to the police dept in his area. I just hope this site has more detailed information. His little girl needs to be rescued before it is too late. Thank you all for trying to talk some sense into him, but he is obviously comited to his train of thought, and nothing we say will alter his mind, I'm so sorry, but he is already hard wired to believe he is right, and there is nothing we can do but pray for his daughter and all the children who face a sad future because of people like him.
ONCE AGAIN ,THANK YOU ALL FOR SPEAKING UP
keep speaking up, the only thing needed, for evil to flourish is for good people to do nothing
you all seem like good people to me, we have more power and influence than we think, and our combined voices can be louder than all the deviants who are trying to change legislation. I don't smoke pot, or approve of it really, but i would rather see IT, made legal, rather than have the age of consent lowered by one, year ,month , week, day, or even by one second. And there are people lobbying congress to have it lowered to 12, CAN YOU IMAGINE ? I have raised 5 kids and have 10 grand kids, and in my life i have never met a 12 year old who was mature enough to make that kind of consentual agreement. Why not lower the age of consent to the onset of puberty when there all hormones and no brains ? kids are entering puberty as young as 8, and believe it or not it has been suggested. PLEASE,,,,, keep the thread going, important things are being decided about your kids or your future kids here.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 129 (view)

Posted: 9/3/2007 12:49:09 PM
What were all trying so desperately to make you understand , is that there is NO such thing as appropriate, harmless, healthy, normal, decent, help full, appropriate, sexual contact between a child , and any adult.
1 If your giving your daughter a bath and you get aroused, have some one else give her her bath.
2 if while changing her diaper, you get a tingle in your dingle,you should not be the one changing her diaper.
3 if she asks to see or touch daddy pee pee,and you have no qualms about letting her, she should be raised by some one else.
Its ok to let her touch herself, self exploration is normal coaching her, on how to do it is un forgivable.
Set guide lines for her like, its your body, but its not appropriate to touch your self like that in public, in class,or in the living room. Thats private , wash your hands after, etc etc, etc.
Giving your kids the right amount of information, when they ask for it, at the appropriate age .
keep it simple, they don't need, don't want, cant understand, wont remember, scientific detailed description of the reproductive process. And absolutely no show and tell!!!!
Teach them to respect and care for their body's keep them clean, and healthy,good nutrition.
Let her know it is her body and no one has the right to touch it, she has the right and power to say no i don't want that, even if it is just an unwanted hug from Gram pa,or uncle who ever, and to tell some one who will give a shit,(obviously not dad) if some one touched her in any way that makes her feel uncomfortable, or un easy in ANY WAY !
Teach her to,........
TRUST HER OWN GUT FEELINGS, if it feels wrong to her it probably is wrong, respect her feelings and protect her.
If she says she don't like being around ANY certain person and respect/protect her,(cant say it enough) protect her!
To only teach her to be suspicious or guarded around strangers is to blind her and your self, to the friend, relative, babysitter, teacher/counselor, who may want to violate her sacred personal body space.
My oldest daughter is 32,a great mom with a wonderful husband, they have three of there own and have adopted another, they still take parenting classes when they can and there kids are thriving, and the three oldest are in the tops of their classes in school.
DO YOUR SELF AND YOUR DAUGHTER A BIG FAVOR, TAKE SOME PARENTING CLASSES,
Admit you don't really know sh*t about raising a healthy kid, and get the instruction you need so you wont Fu(k her up for life.
If you love her,LOVE HER ENOUGH TO DO WHAT'S BEST FOR HER, LEARN, LEARN ,LEARN SOME MORE, the more you learn the more you will see your mistaken in your immature notion that any sexual contact between father or mother and child is acceptable, IT is UN THINKABLE, there is not a human culture in the entire world that turns a blind eye to incest. (THAT IS ANY SEXUAL INTERACTION ON ANY LEVEL BETWEEN, PARENT/CHILD/SIBLINGS/OR CLOSE COUSINS.
there are good reasons why it is TABOO,respect the worlds wisdom, and take it as truth. To do otherwise is to... KNOWINGLY HARM YOUR CHILD
 camillia blossom
Msg: 122 (view)

Posted: 9/3/2007 2:49:48 AM
Teaching my daughters that what daddy did was wrong, is the morally right thing to do
We are open, and frank in our discussions about sex from a young age, and I'm no prude either so don't even try to go there. What your trying to shove , so nicely down every ones throat is your belief that if a a loving parent who encourages a child to openly touch or fondle daddy's penis is doing some thing wholesome and help full for the child? is that right?
What your saying fly's in the face of 3000 years of conventional wisdom, and experiance. You say your 18? i find that hard to believe that you could have gotten to that age and be so arrogant to think you , with your punney life expereance knows better than all the combined life wisdom, of every person who has already lived threw what your planning on doing to your baby girl. Manipulating the ideals, and moral codes of children so they wont feel guilty or ashamed because they played sexually with daddy, wont prevent the damage i keep telling you will happen.
you are ignoring every thing that contradicts your belief system, and latching hold of anything that supports your belief's, because it is self serving. Your not trying to help your child have a health sex life as you clam, your trying to justify your own plans to gratify your self using your own child. Your going to teach her that its nice to have sex with daddy, your looking for a woman who is a child lover (read BOY LOVE) so you can say look mommie says its alright so it must be ok.
You just want guilt free sex with your own flesh and blood. A child is too easily manipulated, that is one reason it is so wrong, and eventually she will leave you for another, perhaps a dirty old man, like her Daddy. or a boy her own age, then you will feel she is cheating on you because you see her not as your child but as a sex partner.Either way she will find that the world is sickened by what she has been taught to think is normal and healthy. She will be a pariah in society because of YOU, and weather you teach her to not feel guilty about sex with you eventually she will feel it, guilt shame, embarassment, humiliation. she will lack healthy boundery's, and will act socially inapropriat, causing herself to have a life of continious embarasment, and rejection. She wont feel that she fits in to normal society, because she was raised so unconventionally by you.
And i guarantee you this, when she is old enough to be sentient, she will tell some one what your doing, and she will be taken from you,. And the sooner the better.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 121 (view)

Posted: 9/2/2007 1:33:32 PM
Sexual abuse of a child is a form of psychic murder, causing lifelong damage, and it appears reasonable to me to take effective measures to protect children from it.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 116 (view)

Posted: 8/21/2007 6:32:36 PM
Oh and i totally respect what you had to say. some times i do get overly passionate about the subject, and the wording i choose to express that passion sometimes blurs the message.
I did not mean to offend you or any one on this thread ,truly sorry if i did.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 115 (view)

Posted: 8/21/2007 6:28:59 PM
forgive my passionate diatribe.
I do not imply that all /any who seeks a job's that gives them access to children do so for devious reasons. One of my sisters is a teacher for the love of teaching .
Nor do I imply that homosexuals universally or generally, lobby for more liberal adult /child sexual freedoms.
Nor do i imply that they are bad people, i judge people i meet on a personal interactive individual basis. not by sexual preferance, creed, relligon, color, ethnisity, or country of origin.
And in no way was i saying you or any one on this thread, were on the side of child molesters/ the devil, i meant that the woman you mentioned was on the side of the perpitrator rather than be in his path, it is also known as Stockhlom syndrome
Not you ! you silly man, no offense! but you know that Background screening, for the purpose of protecting children from those who would seek positions of trust, and power to hurt or abuse them, is a better option than giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, until they get caught ... by then the damage has been done...
If you have nothing to hide a background screen protects you from unwarranted doubt!
If you have , say a history of deviant behavior towards children, a micro chip where it can't be removed, would deter them from ever again applying for such positions, on penalty of imprisonment.
Only those applying for positions near kids need be scanned, and since we already know asking pedophiles to register when they move into a new neighborhood does not work place sensors near schools to alert the authority's if they break the 1000 yards distance rule or linger for more than 5 minutes in the vicinity of a school, public pool, or playground.
pedophiles DO SEEK THERE TARGETS, we all want to be near what we are attracted to,being close to kids, feeds there desire.
They need to be kept away from them, either in prisons, or by imposing hard limits to there access.
pedophiles
1. DO NET WORK,
2. HAVE / SEEK, POSITIONS OF POWER /ACCESS TO KIDS.
3. PROMOTE EACH OTHER AND THERE AGENDA .
4. THERE ARE MORE OF THEM THAN YOU THINK, OR WOULD CARE TO KNOW.
There in every walk of life, but the ones who do the most damage are the elected officials People trusted to do the right thing. they should be screened, without varnishing the truth/ results, they should be above reproach, not above the law.
we should never let a pedophile pass laws regarding the protection of children. fox guarding the chicken coop?
Nice married men, business men, politicians, diplomats, who live nice normal lives with great wives and family's, no criminal history, who take trips to foreign country's to indulge their sexual taste for young, boys and or girls, even when there caught there protected from,prosecution.
It is the same for drunk driving laws , check the record for the most lenient judges, and you will find inevitably, a history of alcoholism, drunk driving, or has a spouse/child/family member / friends,with a history of drunk driving.
We all seem to agree that protecting kids is imperative ,but too many are afraid of the slippery slope that is inevitable with harsher measures needed to stop pedophiles from damaging the lives of any more kids.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 114 (view)

Posted: 8/21/2007 3:51:50 PM
look at the movie ( The good shepherd) in particular at the organization (scull and bones).
they nurture each other, and help each other rise to positions of power,and influence to push forwards their own agenda's.
To have a consolidated network, of shared secrets.
they must Divulge something very personal, that can be used on them,that no one else knows as a show of good faith and trust.
Such is the network of pedophiles, they help each other rise to power,and prominence, protect each others secrets, and lobby for their rights and protection under the law .
All the while taking the rights to a healthy normal childhood away from innocent children.
You cant protect children from pedophiles when there are SO, MANY, judges, layers, police, law makers, senators, congress men,teachers, ministers, counselors,and psychiatrist, who are child molesters, pedophiles,sexual deviants, or homosexuals, or any one who are friends with or sympathetic towards child molesters.
I truly believe any public official should be investigated prior to being sworn in, no boy scout leader, camp counselor baby sitter, day care provider, or any one else, who seeks out job's involving contact with children be screened , and if there is even a hint of impropriety EVER, even in there euth , that they be banned from work with children for life. they need to be micro chiped to prevent them from gaining access to children.
There are study's about the development of the neuro net, in a child's brain.
incoming stimuli is like a little bitty bolt of lightning forging a neuro path.
The more often the stimuli or more intense the, the stimuli the stronger the neuro link.
in a normal adult, raised without being molested there are normal sexual desires for the oposet sex, of a similar age.
children with immature brains, that are inapropriatly stimulated, have their brains hard wired sexually, to what ever conditions, were present at the time of the occurence.
A young boy playing in his parents closet , amongst moms shoes, who observes his parents sex act may develop a shoe fetish . may be sexually charged by the smell of womens shoes for the rest of his life, because that is the moment that defined his sexual neuro pathways .
Just as I am, oraly fixated, because of my childhood sexual exposure. This is why so many little girls who are molested become prostitutes ,the victim of abusive husbands,or even in the case you mentioned the perpetrators of sexual abuse themselves.
as children she may have found it safer to be a helper, facilitating the molestation of other children, rather than being the direct victim herself.
like the saying
IT IS BETTER TO BE ON THE DEVILS RIGHT HAND, THAN IN HIS PATH
Safer to be the bully,s friend , rather than his target. But not all childhood victims grow up to be victims or molesters, good counseling, ,and understanding goes along way to heall the hurt and break the cycle of abuse.
 camillia blossom
Msg: 113 (view)

Posted: 8/21/2007 2:02:10 PM
As the grown daughter of a child molester, you may see that i have a insiders perspective on the subject.
Dad was convicted of molestation, and sent to Tascadero hospital for the criminally insane, sex offenders ward, located in Morrow bay California.
He was supposedly being treated for his condition using group counseling, and supposedly cured . Instead he was networking with other offenders, forming a molesters boys club.
Child molesters net work, seeking out approval , and moral support from other's with a like mind set.
they IMBOLDEN, AND BOLSTER EACH OTHER, sharing there story's ,pictures,and conquests, to inflame each others passions for the prize. They gather in secret locations, and bring there victims trading them like commodity's, and preforming sexually, demonstrating there particular perversion or how well they have their victim conditioned to do what they are told to do. .
One confessed molester, admitted to getting as much sexual gratification from goading an un initiated ped, into comiting his first molestation, . as he did from his own sexual contact with a child.
Congratulating him cheering him on, well done. and getting him to share his story.
You can not cure a child molester, they can not change, you cant chemically castrate them.
The desire towards children is not in there blood it is in there minds, hard wired.
the only way to Eliminate the problem of molestation is to blow there brains out. and we all know with our liberal system that AINT GOINA HAPPEN!!!!!
Even those who say they don't act on there impulse to have sexual contact with a child,and only posts photos of children on molester web site's is just as guilty, of contributing to th problem as those actively, seeking out children to molest.
They should not be confined in prisons together with other molesters, put them in the general population, where other prisoners know what to do with them.

How do i know about the gathering ? , child swapping? , networking? My sister was six I was four the first time i remember being taken to on such gathering, and being given up as a prize for a strip poker game, first one naked wins a turn with the kiddies, while the others watched. they should all die so they can burn in hell forever.

Show ALL Forums