Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: i don't know what this means????
 icmud
Msg: 16 (view)

i don't know what this means????
Posted: 1/16/2011 3:44:21 AM
i think what his saying is

i wont tell my old lady if you dont!! but if i do tell her you want in with us?
but the wifes not into 3somes so his here to cheat on her and now telling you
if you say YES his more than happy to cheat on his wife with you..

question is, do you want to be the one who breaks up the marriage if she
finds out? do you want to be used as a sex toy? do you have no respect at all?
 icmud
Msg: 11 (view)

Is He Interested, is this a new game?
Posted: 1/16/2011 3:34:18 AM
part A:
I am not trying to rush anything or fall head over heels with someone without building a solid friendship with him first.

part B:
Now.. the bit I find weird:
He did not ask to see me again, he is not asking me any personal questions like if I want to have kids, if I am looking for something serious or exclusive with him, or any hint that aims at that direction.

answer: contradiction
 icmud
Msg: 10 (view)

If he thinks he's loosing me, he becomes more interested.
Posted: 10/9/2010 7:54:49 PM
hmmm i just dont understand

if your such a catch and perfect as you claim you are, then why would he
just take the relationship for granted until you keep saying its all over?
my guess would be maybe you lack something that he finds in someone else (great sex?)
but finds something in you that the other lacks and could just be a F/B but goes home to you?

who knows? so just go ask him and see what he says
 icmud
Msg: 6 (view)

What defines A Serious Relationship?
Posted: 6/7/2010 4:33:47 AM
most would love there mother but would not want a relationship with her..

trying to pick this topic apart is like trying to understand women.. you should just leave it alone
and let it be what ever it is.. its just one of those things...
 icmud
Msg: 18 (view)

Should I contact my ex?
Posted: 6/7/2010 4:29:28 AM
yeah why not..

im sure you have made worse mistakes, so how much worse can contacting the ex be?
 icmud
Msg: 29 (view)

Neighbours have loud sex...What do I do?
Posted: 5/3/2010 4:59:28 AM
ask to join in

then go to the other side and ask them to
 icmud
Msg: 19 (view)

the I Love You
Posted: 5/3/2010 4:58:10 AM
dont you dare do the I LOVE YOU for at least 6 years ok..

if he does it before then DUMP the dude
 icmud

How would you call this :
Posted: 5/3/2010 4:55:56 AM
just go a head and have an affair and if it turns out u were wrong, then dont tell him nuffin, if you were right, then dont tell him anyways and have two on the go
 icmud
Msg: 15 (view)

opinions needed
Posted: 4/26/2010 10:28:13 AM
yes pay backs are a ****

next time spend 5mins getting your self all worked up, blow ya load in her face and then say ya done and thanx lol then leave for work :)
 icmud

The word Disappointed
Posted: 4/26/2010 10:15:16 AM
id txt him back and say your disappointed that he had a go at you and your
also disappointed that he spoke to you so rudely and you disappointed that he has such lack of respect for you and lastly your disappointed to tell him if he does it ever again he will be looking for someone else to abuse..
 icmud
Msg: 14 (view)

Messaging men
Posted: 4/1/2010 4:35:53 PM
you might find there just being polite and at least returning a message unlike majority of the ladys who just be rude and never reply!!

i guess if your finding there not real keen on asking u very much and only replying to your questions,
then id say there not all that interested in you.. you also might find they have others already they talk to on here and dont really have much time to talk to someone they have no interest in but are still being nice to u with a reply at least. thats why there not asking u anything in return and keeping it short small talk with u..
 icmud
Msg: 26 (view)

dont want to have sex...
Posted: 3/23/2010 5:54:05 AM
why u asking a whole forum if you have found god?

why dont you just go ask god him self what to do???

i found god was he lost?
 icmud

Liking a friend
Posted: 3/23/2010 5:41:11 AM
all i can say about topics like this is,

how many bloody times do we have to keep reading the same sh1t over and over
about dating co workers!!! sh1t why even come here to even ask if you should or shouldnt
because no one listens when people say dont do it and you do it anyways, so for our sake just go do it and then leave your job when you work out he used you for sex and now ya stuck working with him.

and please dont come back saying why did he do it or why men this or why men that!

stupidity starts with you so dont let it start with us men..
 icmud

what would u do?
Posted: 3/15/2010 2:39:46 AM
i say give him a dutch oven next time your in bed together!!
 icmud
Msg: 9 (view)

Quickies
Posted: 3/15/2010 2:21:42 AM
well heres the next subject for someone to post..

just how long is a quickie??? or how long you prefer it to be. 2mins - 10mins - 20mins???

as for me, yep im all up for a quickie and its way better when its not in the house :)
i once had sex out the front of my ex girlfriends house with a F/B while we could see them watching tv... that wasn't so much of a quickie though lol..
 icmud
Msg: 55 (view)

How is sex with an older man?
Posted: 3/15/2010 2:01:32 AM

Cat*Eyes said: Yes "Mtnilover, I am the "Anti Oral Girl". This " anti oral" issue should have nothing to do with this, unless you older guys can't perform without UGH oral. I have bad luck of experience with older men, and men of all ages..... I had bad experiences with all men who were not involved with me in a REAL, CARING , ROMANTIC, REAL SEXUALLY FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP.

cant be to fulfilling if you cant get a man hard?
and oral is fulfilling for a man, so no oral means not REAL, CARING , ROMANTIC, REAL SEXUALLY FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP yet deprived
 icmud
Msg: 24 (view)

Can You Be Str8 after being in gay Relationships
Posted: 3/14/2010 1:20:11 AM
may i suggest he can also be BI sexual & there for can BAT for both sides when he chooses to.

just because you may like the soss today, tomorrow is a different day and presto your straight, gay or bi sexual

move on and get over it
 icmud
Msg: 5 (view)

What is your type???
Posted: 3/13/2010 8:27:41 PM
mine is like my coffee

white with 1..
 icmud
Msg: 14 (view)

How do you make a move on a guy that is 9 years older?
Posted: 3/13/2010 8:26:03 PM
just ask him straight out rather than beating around the bush. do you like me or what?
if he says yes, then tell him you feel the same and you want him to take you out!
if he says just as friends and whats to know why, just say "just asking :)"
 icmud
Msg: 17 (view)

my bf's got trouble cumming...
Posted: 3/13/2010 8:06:43 PM
op

try jerking him off with shorter strokes and with some lube.
also rather than stroke from up top working down, try lower to the base so you push into him when stroking fast and that way you wont pull to much on his skin.
when your trying to make him cum, used both hands with stroking towards the base to not pull his skin to far followed by your other hand massaging around the top of his knob for the sensation while also giving head.

hope this helps..
 icmud
Msg: 49 (view)

How is sex with an older man?
Posted: 3/13/2010 7:54:46 PM
i am 41 and my girl is now just turned 38 and we have more sex than shes ever had with other partners.. im in my nordy 40`s and tend not to waist not one moment of it lol..

p.s: my c0ck still looks as young as it did when it was 16 and performs just as good
 icmud
Msg: 12 (view)

More than friends!!!
Posted: 3/13/2010 7:50:20 PM
never hurts to have a dabble every now and then, so if you two sleep together and hit it off, then good for you guys..
 icmud

What do I do?
Posted: 3/11/2010 8:12:48 PM
sorry but you got used till something better came along..
 icmud
Msg: 16 (view)

what is goin' on?
Posted: 3/11/2010 8:08:46 PM
its a big maybe
but did you remember to wash this day that turned him off you?

icmud

Separated, suggestions for a polite response . . . please
Posted: 3/11/2010 4:06:26 AM
how about a very simple "sorry im not interested"?

sounds good to me.. no need to tag it..
 icmud
Msg: 44 (view)

She hasn't had sex with me for over a year
Posted: 3/8/2010 3:00:06 AM
once a cheater, always a cheater!

you will find she does the internet affairs due to her confidence behind the pc, but her lack of confidence in her body stops the in person meet ups.. both are not something to be putting up with and unless its a two way street where both can go do the same thing, id be tossing the swamp donkey out on her ear and getting me a little something better!
 icmud

showing that I may be intrested
Posted: 3/2/2010 1:25:19 AM
its a big maybe once he got to know u on a personal level he didnt like you so much after all?

or just maybe you left it to late to change your mind?
 icmud
Msg: 9 (view)

whats he thinking?
Posted: 3/1/2010 1:16:10 AM
you have 2 choices

1. be part of the mile high club
2. be more sensible

id pick 2 due to being a mother and wanting a better role model for your kid..
 icmud
Msg: 105 (view)

Shemales: The Other White Meat? (so would you sleep with one?)
Posted: 2/28/2010 12:24:41 AM
why would you sleep with one?

becuse you get 2 for the price of one

would i?

NO!!!
 icmud
Msg: 22 (view)

POF people on other sites
Posted: 2/26/2010 4:30:17 PM
im on other pay sites but like here, i dont go looking to make friends, i sit back and wait for people to contact me. i find on pay sites the more genuine people contact you only where the tight fisted will only send winks or a contact me..
i like his site not because its free, but because the people who do contact you are pretty cool and looking for the same things. well when they read your profile properly lol..

this is a good site and i agree with cowboy, this is one of the best of 4, but it wont be to much long till it is the #1 site..
 icmud

gaming...
Posted: 2/23/2010 3:03:14 AM
i dont play those sorts of things, so i really cant comment.

but years ago when my daughters were living here id play with them but got sick of it after 20mins
and let them play together..
 icmud

Guys photos with Other Girls
Posted: 2/22/2010 4:36:59 PM
no reason for it hun,

maybe its a close friend that there proud to be seen with?
i use to have pictures with me & female friends in the picture, so its
really no different to having guys in the pic..

hope this helps.
 icmud
Msg: 91 (view)

any ideas for masturbation ?
Posted: 1/30/2010 8:05:07 PM

After reading your profile op id suggest autoasphyxiation...not to the point of death but put a plastic bag over your head or cling film, cut some holes in it for your eyes and watch the films Henry portrait of a serial killer or Bundy, whilst ramming your vagina hard with a rolling pin or rubbing your clit with a pummice stone or cheese grater....or if you dont want pain on your vagina...try tickling your clit with a feather!
Since you mention drowning, you could always kneel over the bath or bucket of water, dunk your head under it for as long as you can hold your breath while poking yourself.
or you could get a toaster and squat over it until the toast pops out and hits your crack, then get a hand full of margerine , smear it over your clit and rub the toast on it....then eat it afterwards...no point wasting it.

dam dude the only thing u missed was the use of the bicycle

1: spin the back wheel as fast as u can and drag your flaps on the tyre.
2: remove the chain and spin the peddals dragging your flaps on the front sprocket.
3: remove the seat and go for a ride on the pole.

icmud
Msg: 90 (view)

any ideas for masturbation ?
Posted: 1/30/2010 7:58:22 PM
lay your speaker boxes on there back and turn the bass all the way up and play something with alot of bass while masturbating..

go look in the fridge for things to use as a dildo like a cucumber etc, slip a condom on it and away you go.. some spreadable foods to so while masturbating you can taste your self with a little sweetness.

plant some things around the house that you can ride, ride one for a bit then swap to the next..

masturbate on to of the washer machine while its on spin cycle..

if you like cold things inside you, fill a condom up with water and place in the freezer.. presto 1 cheap cold dildo.. as big as u want to :)
 icmud
Msg: 12 (view)

If a man likes to dress up HIMSELF in high heels...
Posted: 1/30/2010 7:45:51 PM
my self i think if a man feels he is more comfortable in womens clothing, then make the change and
come out the wardrobe and change his title from straight man to
bi/ cross dresser/ gay/ fag/ weirdo/ freak /what eva..

if you know what your sexual habbits are, then least have the guts to inform others before hand and not later down the track when its all to late and then thinking up lame excuses to excuse your self.
 icmud
Msg: 20 (view)

How do you handle a bad tast or smell?
Posted: 1/30/2010 7:29:28 PM
for the ladies you do the scratch and sniff test..

you play with there muff and maybe even poke a finger in there for the real test and then pretend to have a itchy noise or fake a sneeze and while your hands near your face u sniff your finger..

if if tastes like chicken give it a licken
if it smells like trout, get the fark out..

icmud
Msg: 4 (view)

Should I be insulted..
Posted: 1/30/2010 4:36:38 AM
i cant understand why you would even bother with it let alone be jealous about it?

his an EX and if u search the ladys remarks about hooking up with the EX`s you would
know your only playing with fire! so be upset? no u dont have that right any more as you
had your chance before and it didnt work then so why would it now.. it wont, so stress less..
 icmud
Msg: 10 (view)

what's the difference between a girl you want to be with and the girl you just want to be on top of?
Posted: 1/30/2010 4:24:29 AM
the girl i am with is the girl im always on top of
 icmud

Engaged men...
Posted: 1/30/2010 4:23:08 AM
sounds like a guy who tells u things he thinks u want to hear..

but yeah, if your not going to commit, then dont lead the other on i say..

cuddles always makes things better..
 icmud
Msg: 8 (view)

Women accuse man of rape because they didn't like the sex
Posted: 1/29/2010 3:09:32 AM

Does there have to be an explicitly asked question?
This forum is about sex & dating, both stories illustrate some of the potential pitfalls.

yeah there does coz were all so sick and tired of the slagging of men and women as it is and
this is not a quote the news section and the isnt one for that reason and last thing is, dont u2 know forum rules with posting up links?? regardless of what side of the puddle u live, rules are rules!
 icmud
Msg: 50 (view)

For the women, how would you feel dating a guy who...Frequently visited prostitutes
Posted: 1/29/2010 3:01:53 AM

If I knew beforehand...I'd wish him a happy life with his prostitutes for he won't need me and then say .
If I knew after the fact (God forbid)...I would say wish him a happy life with his prostitutes, and proceed to be checked for stds.
Why should guys who frequent prostitutes date in the 1st place?

thats a bit harsh aint it?

i can point my finger at a few ladies on here that would have more than 3 men in a week!!!
and there on here still looking to add to the collection of men and you jump up saying this sort of crap? oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
if 1 man from here sleeps with either of these girls on here its just as bad as sleeping
with a friggin prostitute only theres doing it for free!!
so why should these ladies be allowed to be on here picking up men and sleeping with the WHOLE POF? get ova ya self stupid..
 icmud
Msg: 4 (view)

upfront message
Posted: 1/29/2010 2:50:06 AM
hey i got an idea that will kill a little time?

UPLOAD A PICTURE lol
 icmud
Msg: 43 (view)

Fetishes - Friend or Foe ?
Posted: 1/29/2010 2:46:48 AM
op to me you sound like a star fish?

ones fetish means nothing unless all your into is straight conventional sex.
anal sex, blow jobs, eating muff, tit farking, tying up, scarfs etc are all a sort of fetish..
if ones mind is more open than yours, that dont make them weird or disgusting as u call it.
maybe your the weird one? who knows? but im sure there way more people out there that are willing to try and explore there sexuality`s when you prefer straight conventional sex which is totally boring!

saying said: dont knock it till you try it!!
 icmud
Msg: 7 (view)

Women accuse man of rape because they didn't like the sex
Posted: 1/29/2010 2:26:59 AM
look end of the day your not really asking a question regarding your own issues so
that makes this thread pointless..
if were going to quote the local news now how about mods put up a new section
for news articles and everyone can do the man/women thing in there to!

further more its happened in the UK and i dont live in the UK so i dont care what happens
over there, but for 2 girls to agree to sex for a pack of smokes, there got to be street walkers because no normal women would do that, so its a scam yes but still who cares..
 icmud

To make a move? That is the question.
Posted: 1/29/2010 2:19:41 AM
golden rules, never date anyone from your work!! never works out and then what?

if you do get the nuts up to ask him, why dont u ask him in person rather than go threw this site?
 icmud
Msg: 101 (view)

On swallowing
Posted: 1/27/2010 3:43:44 AM
i was doing some reading up on this and it turns out that its true fact,
that if a man farts just before he cums it will taste bad, but if he farts 1 hour before hand it will taste some what better..
if he dont fart none of the above matters
 icmud
Msg: 3 (view)

How was I judging?
Posted: 1/27/2010 3:30:27 AM
is my post obvious?

you seem very rude and i dont care to much for your stupid thread as it seems mighty pointless!

how about u just delete his account, get over itand stop posting worthless junk up on here
 icmud

Is it rude?
Posted: 1/25/2010 12:55:18 AM
only one thing right now is coming to mind..

"RED CARED"
 icmud
Msg: 2 (view)

Is it rude?
Posted: 1/24/2010 11:23:12 PM
so u dont want kids and thats fine. put it in your profile and its made clear to all men
YOU DONT WANT KIDS.. not every guy wants kids either, so your in luck..
 icmud
Msg: 15 (view)

Scarves
Posted: 1/24/2010 7:46:14 PM
scarves can be a very handy tool to have when u have noting in hand to tie the ladies up with

maybe in there pics they show they can come with own tools provided

Show ALL Forums