Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What qualifies as Deceit on a first meet?
 Nestaron
Msg: 12 (view)

What qualifies as Deceit on a first meet?
Posted: 4/3/2018 7:26:15 PM
@Cynderella My bad sorry will cut down on the multitasking, and as soon as I figure out where the rest went was supposed to say "you are right;" That is the problem they have with dating blah blah blah my long probably run on sentence. bwahahahaha.

Multitasking can be a bad thing when you are looking down to type with the left hand and don't realize you switched to somewhere, followed by my lack of proofreading can put myself into a whole heap a mess. That's not an excuse just admitting one of my many flaws for which I have been working on but I can't help myself.
 Nestaron
Msg: 409 (view)

Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 4/3/2018 2:35:29 PM

I have no problem not sleeping with guys when they're not right there actively trying to seduce me lmao. Gets kind of hard.

Oh no doubt you have no problem cause when their not trying your wondering why they heck not? So you are the one doing the seducing, cause it gets kinda hard and you just are happy when the occasion rises.
 Nestaron
Msg: 154 (view)

VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER
Posted: 4/3/2018 2:21:48 PM
Being mean and saying stuff to someone you know in a "personal" message is not something that should hit the entire world hello! You know the term private conversation is called private message for a reason. Is she right in that action? No of course not she could have been a lot nicer, was he right in posting? No it was a private message and personal should be kept between the 2 consenting adults. The people here were also in the wrong for messaging her because they had "no intention" on dating her, wasting her time to look or read messages maybe to think potential date getting her hopes up to feel rejected in the same message as a possibility now that is just as bad.

She is mean no doubt about it. <---- Sensitivity training might be required
OP is a whiner who can't handle rejection regardless of how it's given anyways. <--- Self-esteem programs and confidence building definitely required
People who messaged her are flakes. <------ Sorry there is no help for you as you have to want to change yourself and I don't see it in your future.

All three culprits have been weighed measured and they are truly left wanting!
 Nestaron
Msg: 3 (view)

What qualifies as Deceit on a first meet?
Posted: 4/3/2018 7:58:27 AM
^You that is the problem they have with dating they show up with intent of giving the best of themselves when they should save that for after they have their partner. Why do people do it cause well other people expect them to do it hence the continuous problem people being uncomfortable in the situation, which leads to all kinds of misconceptions about who the person really is when they show up as themselves.

@OP There are lots of things either gender can do to make the appearance of themselves look more appealing, enticing and desirable on dates. The problem with doing it is people expect it all the time afterwards you can't live a lie that long, by eliminating the deceit factor removes all the need to do so and the person interested in you wants you for who you are. Just accept somethings might not be as you think they are one could be mere sexual attraction another could be totally into the whole deal separating the 2 is hard.

The way I first meet someone is basically this is me, this is who I am deal with it if you have a problem with it that is a "you problem" not mine. See easy don't care about their opinion of you as they really don't have much value at a meet to begin with in that department. Dress to impress doesn't mean need to be done to nines it actually means be clean, neat and tidy in personal hygiene, there are many forms of it people just take it in a literal sense and look all out place cause they over dressed. They do themselves up and really your meeting for a meet up a cup of coffee, or a friendly chat means their overdressed if their not wearing everyday attire, and applied the going out layers of makeup or whatever. I see that I am like sh!t I would have prefered the track pants, sweats, and runners she had on it the picture.
 Nestaron
Msg: 134 (view)

How much do you weigh?
Posted: 4/2/2018 8:29:36 PM
@DrivingHarmony2018 Awww Rats! I was going to point out all the reasons not to correct people's grammar but really it's just to long too type it all out and I don't put that kinda of an effort into anything that has no reward at the end. :-)
 Nestaron
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 3:46:33 PM

At least she's honest about being a low-level prostitute. You can say what you want about her, but you can't fault her for her honesty.

You know what the difference between her and those who claim otherwise she is honest. But if she is a prostitute is that any different than a woman having 3 dates paid for by the man and having sex or 5 maybe cost but it would be all the same sh!t. Only thing different in the range in prices so really that would make other women who don't pay their own way or buy their own drinks at a bar high end prostitutes? No a prostitute actually would charge money not a service, of meal, dancing, a room, and whatever else you got planned. Calling ladies who have sex based on how a guy treats them is not a prostitute but really a lady who thanks very well for sh!t she receives.
 Nestaron
Msg: 74 (view)

What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?
Posted: 4/1/2018 1:21:49 PM
Just cause you don't know stuff doesn't mean it don't happen, and you can bet quite a few swimmers would do it probably even strippers if they were given the right reason. I don't think their in boxers or briefs swimming or stripping more closer to ladies undies but we will call them men's cause it sounds more masculine right.
 Nestaron
Msg: 3 (view)

On Point Kids
Posted: 4/1/2018 7:13:53 AM
When my kids were like 6 and 8 my daughters wanted a baby brother so they said they would hook me up with a nice lady, I laughed and said oh you will that is so thoughtful. We went to the mall my daughter went up to a lady she said was pretty and said would you date my dad he is a single and me and my sister want a baby brother. I was totally stunned the lady laughed her a$$ off came over said that was an interesting approach, you do that often and my daughter goes nope first time cause your the prettiest lady ever. Then she asked me and the lady so we can start planning for a baby brother now right? Both me and the lady were laughing so hard I offered to buy lady lunch and as I was taking the kids for their lunch she agreed ate chatted, the kids went and played we ended up going on a couple dates but it was hilarious approach I never even actually thought about.
 Nestaron
Msg: 17 (view)

How to Help Guy Who Hide Stress?
Posted: 4/1/2018 7:00:51 AM
Buy him a stress ball, rad roller, and foam roller teach him home stress relief techniques lots of stuff on that available on internet and some actually works.
 Nestaron
Msg: 123 (view)

Who Is Too Young or Too Old for You to Date?
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:59:15 AM
Any woman who thinks she needs to dye the grey is to old for me. I think it's a sign of immaturity and women fighting to hang on to something they no longer are age gracefully and it's alright in my book.
 Nestaron
Msg: 109 (view)

Womens views on FWB???
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:55:58 AM

FwB is just a convenience for men IMO cos usually they're lazy and don't want to put the effort in for a relationship etc.
It's a pretty damn bad idea for women to do especially with the risk of pregnancy.

Do you realize how many women put nothing serious on their profiles here? I actually have to search long and hard for a long-term relationship or looking for someone to marry. You honestly think cougar bars are women just looking to settle down do you? I had more than my share of women tell me that if they were looking to settle down they would be happy to stick with me, unfortunately their not looking for commitment.
You want evidence engaged twice and both times they refused to set dates or make any effort into going for they just wanted the 2k-3k dollar ring. But that's okay cause at the time I got a nice set of ping golf clubs and nice souped up car so we were even on that, I just paid for it all. :P

But seriously no it's not a convenience to all men especially one trying to show he comes from good stock, is family oriented and is looking for that long-term commitment with someone he wants to grow old with. I probably won't live that long but it's nice to think I will!
 Nestaron
Msg: 72 (view)

What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:46:44 AM
Well here it was a yearly thing actually to celebrate a flood don't even ask me why they do it I have no clue, but when you are drunk it's hilarious to see a bunch of guys on a stage competing for Ms. Float your Fanny down the Ganny. It's not a private thing it's a whole town thing.
 Nestaron
Msg: 23 (view)

Had a good convo with 2 girls, offered my number to both, no response..
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:44:29 AM

Yes. I wouldn't mention anything about sex that early even if it was a honest answer to a question. If/when a possible relationship gets to that point, then there would be plenty of time to discuss sexual matters. To each their own.

You have to have that sex talk out there in the open, how long it's going to be until you get it, how frequently it's going to happen, what positions their open too that stuff should be discussed early on no sense wasting time and money when you don't have too. I like to make that sh!t perfectly clear, 3 dates before a kiss and no sex until we get exclusive I want that with me only, and I kinda of all over the place so you need to move that a$$ a lot.
 Nestaron
Msg: 130 (view)

How much do you weigh?
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:39:28 AM

I wrote it on a piece of paper and swallowed it....

And now your a paper weight
 Nestaron
Msg: 145 (view)

Would you end contact with someone due to unrequited like?
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:30:21 AM

I *explicitly* said looks isn't everything. I'm saying that Looks is the initial deal breaker/maker, whether it's putting one's feet in the water, or for the uber-lonely or emotionally hurt persons, willing to do more than getting attention. I'm just calling a spade a spade -- cutting out the politically-correct BS many of us want to believe.

Nope looks aren't that important height, body type, and what they eat for breakfast is all a people should really care about. At night they have to much makeup on when you see them, in the morning your too tired to care but you sure are hungry.
 Nestaron
Msg: 163 (view)

In a quandary
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:20:55 AM

That sucks. I didn't vomit ON him I vomited on the carpet on side of the bed between the bed and the night stand, well both sides actually lol.

Hilarious! lol

Well that's okay then as long as it didn't actually hit the bed of course if it did hope it was on your side! :P

When I was in the condition as a youth I didn't leave the bathroom and slept in the tub was a lot easier making it to the toilet.
 Nestaron
Msg: 19 (view)

Girl i'm seeing is being difficult
Posted: 3/31/2018 9:24:29 AM
Oh just do it then she is going to say make 100k your 60k is not enough I keep spending it all.
 Nestaron
Msg: 159 (view)

In a quandary
Posted: 3/31/2018 9:21:55 AM
Aww common that was good I used that as a reason to break up with someone, you can't just eliminate my reason she wasn't accepting the fact I was no longer attracted there had to be a reason. So I said you drink beer good enough and you smell like vomit is that what you wanted to hear?
 Nestaron
Msg: 157 (view)

In a quandary
Posted: 3/31/2018 8:47:26 AM
She was probably drinking before so it would explain lack of sexual desire on the man's part any time my ex-girlfriend went for alcohol I went for the door. It was a minor thing I don't like the smell of alcohol it turns my stomach having sex with a lady now who drinks is not on my list to do things to a non-drinker they smell like vomit. Yeah sex so appealing speaking of which I didn't realize you had a drinking problem I rescind my previous offer cause well there would be no sex for you anyways you drink to much.
 Nestaron
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 3/31/2018 8:39:53 AM

Dude he outright called a user out and posted screen shot that included her name. It's against the rules, as far as I'm aware.

So is trolling, flaming, swearing, to list a few other things against the rules. Don't preach rules when everyone breaks them why not go and attack those ladies with name calling and insulting when they say sh!t about guy!!! I don't see that sh!t happening a simple shouldn't do that on forums is all they get hypocritical bullsh!t on how women really are. And you think us guys don't see that kinda behaviour and think wtf is that we do. A woman fires a me she knows damn well I will give it back and have no problems in doing it, that lady/man whatever cousin it for all I care deserved it so deal with it.
 Nestaron

Do guys like women to always wear makeup?
Posted: 3/30/2018 6:36:52 PM
no makeup to little at best it's to be applied properly not a plaster mold for others to use. If you look like a china doll you have achieve the don't do that look.
 Nestaron
Msg: 92 (view)

STRESS. Got some?
Posted: 3/29/2018 2:57:48 PM
Yes I am very stressed I got a call today for orientation on a job I wanted it so bad got the call first tears of joy no kidding now I have all kinds of worry like what if I can't do it. It's been too long and combined with all the stress factors of starting a new job but for me doubly so cause I wasn't expecting a call as it was my first resume, and cover letter blew chunks and wasn't really up to par. Daughter looked and said why you crying I got it orientation Tuesday, and explained I going back to work. Now really doubting if I should first time she ever seen me doubt myself she didn't know what to think. Yeah even confident people aren't so confident when they are out of their comfort zone they built, I know it's just be myself and put my best effort in but really easier said than done.
 Nestaron
Msg: 7 (view)

Had a good convo with 2 girls, offered my number to both, no response..
Posted: 3/28/2018 2:54:49 PM
Your fine if the lady was uncomfortable giving out her number there was a reason for her lacking desire to do so. First guess relationship and just looking for a guy to make her feel attractive.

Second one gave you a number than go with it and see where it leads, you only want those who want you she is showing a reciprocating feeling and that is what you pursue not ones who don't.
 Nestaron
Msg: 30 (view)

I think I’m going slightly mad
Posted: 3/27/2018 11:08:04 AM
^Julystorm7 you actually need to set the rules on dating sleeping and whether or not someone can do it with someone else. You are their date not their gf get that in your head. Until you make it clear on exclusivity you have no say accept that you will be a lot better off.
 Nestaron
Msg: 175 (view)

How do I get women to see passed my current living situation?
Posted: 3/26/2018 7:43:57 PM
^Try not to think to hard on that NewYorker you would be wrong, you think men are fighting to have better visitation, more time with their kids or even seeing kids to do what? Save on some bullsh!t expense? No we enjoyed being with our kids and if the justice system was a little more equal and balanced a lot more ladies wouldn't have custody.
 Nestaron
Msg: 58 (view)

What are things that you no longer tolerate in regards to dating?
Posted: 3/26/2018 6:51:19 PM

realized I had zero attraction to him ....................and then sleeping with him.

Excuse me while I laugh at that statement I made reference several times to the fact it happens actually got heck for stating it I think, there you go proof is in the pudding. I have heard my fair share of it over the years it's not a new or uncommon thing that has happened.
 Nestaron
Msg: 2 (view)

What would you tell your younger dating self?
Posted: 3/25/2018 2:09:16 PM
Absolutely nothing different than what my parents said to me growing up.
 Nestaron
Msg: 39 (view)

do women really want to be seen as sex objects?
Posted: 3/24/2018 9:03:09 PM

If people go on about your looks have they objectified you?

Yes otherwise they wouldn't approach you, people don't approach someone without sex appeal therefore they objectified you to approach you it's the stepping stone it needs to happen. No sexual attraction, no action it's that simple, I hated women not wanting me for me, but my sexual appeal and even stated it when I first came here it had been upsetting to me women wouldn't take the time to get to know me before wanting that stuff. But people here helped me look at it a new way as I am not sexual first but you need the sexual to get the rest of package which kinda sucks but that is life.

I am not saying drop your drawers I am saying allow them to look at you like you are sexual and have fun with it tease them with it entice them make your sexual self worth the effort that is all.
 Nestaron
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 3/24/2018 1:35:49 PM
Well the way I look at it women want emotional intimacy with being that sexual object, as that is what they give to men the whole package but to say you don't want to be is like saying sign you up for permanent friendzone with every man. You have to be his sexual desire to actually have a relationship, the topic is contradiction to a relationship. It should say do women "only" want to be seen as sex objects then my answer changes to no!!!
 Nestaron
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 3/24/2018 1:12:25 PM
^Don't know what the fvck a good one is from bad if he approached her and said hello her dealbreakers of hers would eliminate him if not all that gibber gabber about ex sure would.
 Nestaron

Would you date a CPA?
Posted: 3/24/2018 8:32:08 AM
Cell Phone Addicts nope have no intention on being with anyone who thinks a cell phone is a replacement for human interaction so there goes 67% of the population in my dating pool I am so disappointed.
 Nestaron
Msg: 77 (view)

Womens views on FWB???
Posted: 3/24/2018 5:08:26 AM

Why would I have sex with friends. I vent about work with friends. Sex is for when you LIKE (AND FLOAT ON AIR AND WATCH THE SUNSET IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS) EACH OTHER!

See that's a matter of perspective you think co-workers are your friends their not the co-workers. If person vented at work their personal life I wouldn't go near them not the type of person I want to be around. See you believe a friend is someone who only gets the sh!t parts of you not the good stuff. My classification is people I communicate with have fun with and enjoy fun times with whatever that maybe as well as we support each other in our choices and decisions. Sometimes things happen when you are around people for so long you can't control sexual desire in someone it happens. And the most solid relationships stem from actual friendship hate to burst your bubble on that but it's the truth which is why people have problems today. They don't have any concept on the 2 going hand in hand but your best friend should be your mate, they should have a lot of things like 100% honesty more than anyone else you never lie to them, never betray their trust, never insult them, never harm them physically. They are basically a part of you and you are a part of them what happens to one happens to the other.

The only difference between FWB and an actual relationship is a person is unwilling to commit to the relationship full they don't want to be tied down and want their freedoms not obligations. FWB can even be exclusive, people are so closed minded it's not even funny, people who are separated are usually the top friends with benefits people cause they can't really get to a point as they are still separated not divorced can't commit to something like marriage without a divorce first. Hence they are friends with benefits and some are unwilling to marry again ever that is a FWB for life you want to call it common law bullsh!t be my guest but that is not how I see it.
 Nestaron
Msg: 76 (view)

Womens views on FWB???
Posted: 3/24/2018 5:06:09 AM

Why would I have sex with friends. I vent about work with friends. Sex is for when you LIKE (AND FLOAT ON AIR AND WATCH THE SUNSET IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS) EACH OTHER!

See that's a matter of perspective you think co-workers are your friends their not the co-workers. If person vented at work their personal life I wouldn't go near them not the type of person I want to be around. See you believe a friend is someone who only gets the sh!t parts of you not the good stuff. My classification is people I communicate with have fun with and enjoy fun times with whatever that maybe as well as we support each other in our choices and decisions. Sometimes things happen when you are around people for so long you can't control sexual desire in someone it happens. And the most solid relationships stem from actual friendship hate to burst your bubble on that but it's the truth which is why people have problems today. They don't have any concept on the 2 going hand in hand but your best friend should be your mate, they should have a lot of things like 100% honesty more than anyone else you never lie to them, never betray their trust, never insult them, never harm them physically. They are basically a part of you and you are a part of them what happens to one happens to the other.

The only difference between FWB and an actual relationship is a person is unwilling to commit to the relationship full they don't want to be tied down and want their freedoms not obligations. FWB can even be exclusive people are so closed minded it's not even funny, people who are separated are usually the top friends with benefits people cause they can't really get to a point as they are still separated not divorced can't commit to something like marriage without a divorce first. Hence they are friends with benefits and some are unwilling to marry again ever that is a FWB for life you want to call it common law bullsh!t be my guest but that is not how I see it.
 Nestaron
Msg: 5 (view)

Please Help me with my profile.
Posted: 3/23/2018 5:44:03 PM
Just re-check spelling personally I see nothing wrong with your photos or about me except minor spelling mistakes anyone can make. To me it's fly sh!t but to others who knows.

The wally cleaver outfit on main not a good one for main my opinion again not relative just not something I like there.

Might be your messaging technique how you approach them if they view your profile it could be nothing more than appearance or something you can't change even if you want to. You just keep at it chin up know that it's always the next one who will respond or date you but you need to get to that right one.
 Nestaron
Msg: 123 (view)

Women receiving oral slutty/selfish?
Posted: 3/23/2018 5:31:30 PM
Nothing wrong with giving a woman a good muff dive never seen a woman wanting to stop with just that but have done it as prelude actually prefer it atleast you know if she tastes good she's a keeper. Yes I have been with women who requested it but didn't want just that once you start, it's actually my fetish.
 Nestaron
Msg: 72 (view)

Womens views on FWB???
Posted: 3/23/2018 5:28:31 PM
I love how women say they won't it's frigging hilarious they are so full of sh!t their eyes are brown.
 Nestaron
Msg: 48 (view)

Are you lonely?
Posted: 3/23/2018 5:25:34 PM
I was so lonely I felt like peddling my a$$ down to get a haircut and talk to the hair dresser, great conversation and new do all for the low cost of $20 and will probably hit the chiropractor next month 3-4 times for more fun conversations and thumper stress relief for the low cost of $40 people could make a fortune off my loneliness. I even writing up resume to go back to work I am so damn lonely in that department I am looking forward to their complaints atleast I will be paid to do it. Now about that relationship thing still not feeling the effects wonder why that is. :- P
 Nestaron
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2018 12:34:46 PM
When you look at the females most have nothing serious intent anyways. If their not wanting to be addressed as sex objects why are they in bathing suits or on the bed with is that a bra what the heck? No thought to sex whatsoever right like what are we supposed to think intelligent conversation coming? I don't know what other guys get but what exactly does wearing a bathing suit and no reference to swimming at all anywhere in the interests and not even a reference to tans I mean nothing, they might as well throw on a bra and undies and said here I am, but don't think about me in the bed with you I want you to get to know my interests riiiiiigggghhhhttttt!!!!!!!
 Nestaron
Msg: 21 (view)

Preferences - just food for thought?
Posted: 3/23/2018 10:25:33 AM
Meeting is not the same as dating if it was about dating then the answer would be none since I don't know them well enough to make an informed decision on whether we are compatible or not. If it's just meeting and having a conversation and seeing how things are with mild curiosity then sure I am pretty much open to that with just about any lady, no guarantees one way or another.
 Nestaron
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2018 9:07:14 PM
Lack of manners, insecurity, talking about previous ex, and jealousy would all probably get a short night in dating and wouldn't get a second I think those a pretty much it.
 Nestaron
Msg: 106 (view)

Why does no one make an effort?
Posted: 3/22/2018 6:51:27 PM
People don't make an effort cause people are not being true with who they are so why put effort forth to be with someone who only presented themselves in the best possible light. Guess what people know your full of sh!t yet there they are dates are the best of themselves, profiles same thing if that's their best hate to see the worse not kidding. That's the concept I look for real deal not some bs highlights where I date them it's straight down hill just be yourselves and efforts will match it.
 Nestaron
Msg: 35 (view)

Are you lonely?
Posted: 3/22/2018 6:47:24 PM
No I am not and never really thought even about it relationships, socializing or anything like that I do it as it requires from other people but I don't feel the need to be surrounding myself with others. If it happens it happens if it don't great it's a party for one no alcohol needed cheap party.
 Nestaron
Msg: 90 (view)

dumb to the consequences
Posted: 3/22/2018 2:44:42 PM
lol no but if your not careful some people seem to think marriage is on the horizon from it. lmao
 Nestaron
Msg: 98 (view)

How much do you weigh?
Posted: 3/21/2018 12:04:13 PM
Interesting this thread came out now I just got back from doctors 142 lbs with 32' waist and 40' chest.
 Nestaron
Msg: 205 (view)

So many angry single people
Posted: 3/19/2018 4:36:57 PM
@Ladyinred wooden spoon always works just don't wear bunny ears at sametime that sh!t is scary.
 Nestaron
Msg: 29 (view)

How Many of your Online dates become FB friends?
Posted: 3/19/2018 11:39:17 AM
I think 14 not sure if you mean still are fb friends or was so will go with still.
 Nestaron
Msg: 19 (view)

I cheated on my boyfriend and I don't feel anything
Posted: 3/19/2018 11:18:28 AM
OP you cheated on boyfriend and it wasn't with me why does it feel like an insult and you plan on doing it again and still no call to me your doing that on purpose to make me jealous aren't you. I have no love for you no more if your going to be that way about that stuff, never call me I am officially forever busy from you there how do you like them apples.

End the relationship clearly you 2 are not compatible in the sexual department just saying.
 Nestaron
Msg: 18 (view)

did I make the right call here?
Posted: 3/19/2018 8:08:56 AM
Well the thing I looked at is what is becoming common on these forums from females and it makes me wonder as to why? You have 3 categories intentional, unintentional and setup for judgment with people only 2 types don't get tested 100%'ers yes and no, friend or foe.

Intentional is strong reality and identity lets see that she gave an idea on who the guy was and past her first test to say yes on those.

Next

Unintentional validation and emotional yearning -my guess he validated her appearance for sexual desire and hit the right triggers and pulled away with the emotional compatibility for what she is looking for.

Last

Setup for judgment characteristics and overall on what she believes to be proven strong reality and identity confirmed fully or partially and not at all how one confirms defines relationship, friendship or nothing at all.

She already knows the outcome of the whole scenario before she even asked anyone here the questions. It's right there for us to see on OP what happened and her decision. All I am doing now is pointing it out and I can do that in everyday conversations and this is here on forums for guys to actually practice and get around when they know how to identify the testing sequence, how to answer appropriately to each that can improve their success rate.
 Nestaron
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 3/19/2018 5:32:26 AM
The more I see your sh!t the more I think you are writing and getting thesis for college no offence but messing with people to get your schooling is not even remotely cool. You know damn well about cognitive self so why are you asking when you already know about intentional, unintentional, and the setup for judgment behaviour. My only conclusion you need people's perspective and need to assess the responses to confirm theory. Not telling people what you are doing is unethical behaviour for psychology and if you don't know about your schooling in 3rd year don't be a psych major. You should be well aware of what is happening as your schooling taught you or atleast should have about behaviour and self knowledge so you know what is happening. Unless you don't do very well in schooling and don't actually do your work which is a possibility.

Good GOD what the heck just happened?
can anyone enlighten me?

This tells me you are looking for feedback for your theory and/or thesis which has probably to do with personality, or validity on something or other. Yeah that's right I know the chances on what you are doing are pretty high based on your behaviour, year in school, and what you are studying as you wouldn't even need an opinion if that was true unless it was required.
 Nestaron
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 3/19/2018 5:30:40 AM
The more I see your sh!t the more I think you are writing and getting thesis for college no offence but messing with people to get your schooling is not even remotely cool. You know damn well about cognitive self so why are you asking when you already know about intentional, unintentional, and the setup for judgment behaviour. My only conclusion you need people's perspective and need to assess the responses to confirm theory. Not telling people what you are doing is unethical behaviour for psychology and if you don't know about your schooling in 3rd year don't be a psych major. You should be well aware of what is happening as your schooling taught you or atleast should have about behaviour and self knowledge so you know what is happening. Unless you don't do very well in schooling and don't actually do your work which is a possibility.

Good GOD what the heck just happened?
can anyone enlighten me?

This tells me you are looking for feedback for your theory and/or thesis which has probably to do with personality, or validity on something or other. Yeah that's right I know the chances on what you are doing are pretty high based on your behaviour, year in school, and what you are studying as you wouldn't even need an opinion if that was true unless of it was required.

Show ALL Forums