Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Wearing pants low enough to reveal your ass-crack is NOT COOL !
 princess leigh
Msg: 3 (view)

Wearing pants low enough to reveal your ass-crack is NOT COOL !
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:29:42 PM

It's none of your business. Look the other way. That person does not care whether you like how it looks or not.

I disagree.. off course they care.. that is why they do it...... no I don't appriciate male/female showing off their ass in public when my kids are around.. there is no need for it.. ffs... what is wrong with the youth now a day's to think they have to show off their private bits to get attention? AGREE OP.. am with you...
 princess leigh
Msg: 636 (view)

Big Brother 9...Will You Be Watching?
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:14:19 PM

So will you be watching if your a fan or even just out of curiosity to see the new arrivals
or will you be going into hiding the whole summer to get away from it all until its over?!

WOW... am gobsmacked at the people who watch this trash... I wouldn't have a clue to be honest.. never watched it and never will.. but am suprised at some of the people who have admitted to watch it lol.saying that .... I am a lover of "I am a celeb get me out of here" so who am I to talk lol

princess leigh
Msg: 37 (view)

HIV - Was The Pope Right?
Posted: 9/2/2008 11:20:50 AM

The whole reason for banning the use of contraception in this Cult...ooops religion.... is based on the premise that larger families mean more followers and more followers mean more income. It is not about religion, it is about money and power.

here here ruffy... it is all about money now a day's not faith... sickening
 princess leigh

The past!
Posted: 8/25/2008 1:16:54 PM
Hi Trish... I guess... at my age... 40 COUGH lol... we have all done something to break the law... weather it be stealing a chocolate bar at 10 or hiding our income so your ex doesn't know about it... am sure in our lives most of us have done something wrong... BUT.. sure.. it depends what... if my new partner admitted to drug dealing or burgulery sure I would have a problem with that... I know your not a bad lady so he is being over sensitive and realise he has probably broken the law one in his life even if he went one mile out on the speeding limit... people have to think seriously what breaking the law means.....
 princess leigh
Msg: 248 (view)

English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish or British?
Posted: 7/3/2008 3:22:21 PM

When you're on vacation and you meet foreign nationals do you say that you're British or do you get more specific?

am not going to read 11 pages... my simple answer is.. I am welsh... there for... I say Welsh not British....

no arguements... nothing wrong saying your British.. just like it known I am welsh not english... actually that is a lie.. I am half and half... but to me I am WELSH... that is all that matters
 princess leigh
Msg: 26 (view)

where do single parents take children to toilet in public?
Posted: 6/26/2008 1:34:01 PM

so is it any better for all and sundry passing by to see a little girl peeing in a drain?

there is always a back street with a drain.... I have two kids.. have been there and have found private places for them to relieve themselves without the public watching
 princess leigh
Msg: 24 (view)

where do single parents take children to toilet in public?
Posted: 6/26/2008 1:26:44 PM

,i dont want to take my little girl into the gents and dont think its appropriate for my son and i to accompany her in the ladies

tough one OP... no you can't go into the ladies if your a grown man.... but also... the thought of my little girl going into the gents horrifies me....

I have no problem with wee boys in the ladies... ffs we have cubicules and don't wee in front of anyone.... would I let my partner take my 6 year old into a gents? NO..... would rather her pee in the drain lol... sorry.. but a child does not need to see a man peeing... the opposite sex off course I am talking about
 princess leigh

do you go to the pub much anymore.?
Posted: 6/22/2008 2:20:07 PM
nope... I know in the minority... but I smoke... If I pay money for a drink I want to smoke.... this can't happen now.... I don't go out... we have private parties... so much fun.. we can do what we want

but my post is to short... ffs get over it

oh still to short so have to type crap to get here... ok... does this stop spammers? nope...
 princess leigh
Msg: 11 (view)

Why are male children's tv presenters and programmes so camp?
Posted: 6/20/2008 12:17:23 PM

My grandson watches lazy town and always says that the man wearing a very tight lycra outfit in the programme as his Girlfriend!

sporticus I assume you talking about.. he is not camp but child like for the kids to understand him.. my daughter loves him...

Is this giving very young minds a false impression of what male behaviour is in real life?

no unless children are being preached to.. simple.. my daughter has had no talk on black,indian.gay,disabled people simply because they are not a problem in our life... if my little girl needs an answer I will answer truefully... but I can't believe an adult has a problem with LAZY TOWN... this is where kiddies programmes are getting scrapped because parents imagination goes wild where an innocent child wouldn't think twice about it... it is the parents who are frightening children not programmes

princess leigh
Msg: 6 (view)

TV show about women who go on vacation specifically looking for casual sex.
Posted: 6/20/2008 11:34:06 AM

Most guys are more than willing to help out a beautiful woman looking for a good time.

and pay for it... they can only sleep with them for cash.. she or him are no better... how many men have payed for sex on holiday? I have no idea.. but see the red light district.. have heard the tales abroad else where... they are no better than the prostitutes selling themselves and hope they catch something..

princess leigh
Msg: 29 (view)

Chucky doll
Posted: 6/20/2008 11:14:50 AM

Okay, you're now completely overreacting. If you're going to condemn a film because its title sounds like something a child might be interested in then there's no hope for your world. Give up now and hide underneath the covers until the end comes for you.

In my world, responsible parents monitor what their children watch, or at least what they're doing. No responsible parent is going to miss catching their child watching an 83 minute long 15 rated film. If there are parents out there capable of managing this then the child has worse problems than a B-horror film from the 1980's.

On the subject of the doll, many people have already explained to you that it's an ADULT COLLECTABLE based on a character from a cult 80's horror film, not a children's toy: it's designed for adults to display in their homes, not to play with, hence why it's sold with a display stand. The only person in the wrong is your daughter who should have been more responsible and should have checked the packaging before purchasing it for her daughter.

Again, this film is TWENTY YEARS OLD, give it a rest already, nobody cares

Rated... I couldn't have said it better... ffs.. what kind of mother lets their 6 year old daughter to by such a doll? that is sick.. sorry but it is... I would have nightmares with him sitting in my room let alone my baby girl
 princess leigh
Msg: 4 (view)

TV show about women who go on vacation specifically looking for casual sex.
Posted: 6/20/2008 10:56:19 AM

Some women (the less attractive one's I'm assuming) will even pay for services.

never assume.. why do you assume this is about less attractive women?

maybe some women will sleep with anyone whist on holiday... so what.. just as many men do.. and not just the less attractive ones lol

to me.. it is dangerous and no way would I do it... but people do... but I have a problem OP with you assuming it is only the less attractive females who do this....

princess leigh
Msg: 28 (view)

Ladies figures
Posted: 6/17/2008 12:33:47 PM

I wasn't happy with myself at 6 stone. but now...... completely happy :-)

six stone?

damn that is not normal.. no wonder you were not happy... I can't believe people really think that size zero is attractive...

yeah ok I am large and not attractive to a lot of men.. but come on.. I will not endorse a skeleton look to my little girl..

curves are beautiful.. slim is great.. but skinney is not attractive
 princess leigh
Msg: 93 (view)

Why Do Bald Blokes With Tattoos Appeal To Women So Much?
Posted: 6/17/2008 10:19:20 AM

oh i dont know they just do it for me.

big biker looking types swooon. they deffo float my boat. bald head, goatie's ,beer belly a must!! lol

chrissy... I couldn't agree more...

saying that... I also love long hair on a man... as long as they are not skinny and under 5ft 5inch... that is my pet hate... but each to their own... being a large lady myself I know I don't appeal to a lot of men... no sweat... we all have admire's somewhere... good to know we are all different and have different views so we don't all fight for the same type lol.

edit... just had a thought... no dreadlocks... makes my head itch looking at them... just wanna get a brush and get all that mass of hair out.... ewwww

princess leigh
Msg: 36 (view)

Survey Claims British Women Worry About Lopsided Boobs..
Posted: 6/16/2008 1:03:36 PM

Well whatever............ anything more than a handful is a waste ayway.

that is me out then... no wonder I am single

as for the OP'S question... nope.. they are both the same.... old and to big.. have no chance

have I problem about it?

no chance... yeah I have big breasts... sorry it is a problem to some men.. but seriously... I go out and get eyed up straight away as my breasts are not hide able...

do I worry? no.... are they a pain.. YES...
 princess leigh
Msg: 96 (view)

McCanns Mortgage Paid From Funds !!
Posted: 6/15/2008 1:30:33 PM

well i dont care what she spent the money on, i wouldnt care if she went and had her hair done,

well I do care...that money is to find a missing child.. not to take advantage of people donating money to help find a missing child who they neglected... grrrrr...

i think the hell she must be going through is awful,

AGREED... but she brought this on herself... she choose to dine and drink without the thought of the safety of her three babies...

and i think some people on here should have more understanding with what they are going through

no one is enjoying the fact that a wee lass is missing and probably abused... that is terrible and shudder at the thought of any parent going through this.. BUT... maddie I cry for... the parents.. NO... they were out of line and deserve to have the twins taken away from them... couldn't careless the amount of money they have.. they were wrong and out of order leaving three babies alone whilst they dined when they could have baby sitters... what parent leaves a child alone for five mins let alone every night???

and if i won the lottery id pay of their morgage!

hey... why don't you sign up to a prison of murder's and kidnappers.. am sure they would appriciate your support...

princess leigh
Msg: 44 (view)

Why do so few women wear dresses anymore
Posted: 6/15/2008 2:41:11 AM

Thank you Princess Leigh! I knew there had to be someone else out there with my problem

your welcome Beachchick...there are plenty of us... two of my friends have the same problem

Oh my the problem is forever worse than i thought. Nice body with full breast would make a dress look like a tent?

maddoc, Alexandria gal explains it perfectly

If you're very busty like princess leigh, this means her dress is going to have to be about five or six sizes too big on the bottom to fit on the top -- hence the tent look

see the problem now? lol
 princess leigh
Msg: 20 (view)

Are women paid to post on dating sites ?
Posted: 6/15/2008 2:13:47 AM

Many paid dating sites SCAM MEN out of their money!

I haven't heard being paid, but I understand that some offer
FREE membership to women!

this is very true...a couple of years ago I was on a paying site but never had to pay a penny.... I was messaged from another site asking me to join this certain dating site to boost the women on their site and I never had to pay a penny...
 princess leigh
Msg: 5 (view)

FA Cup Final
Posted: 5/17/2008 12:04:12 PM

com on pompey
i perfer to see portsmouth win it as the local papers will be silent about how great the teams here are but well done to cardiff for getting there

Isn't it funny Ki... your from England but live in Wales and choose Portsmouth to win...

I live not far from Portmouth but am from Wales and want Cardiff to win lol

but hey... I really am not into footie so I wont be crying... well done pompey and congrats... but was exciting knowing wales was there for a change and would have been wonderful to have seen them win... well done for getting so far anyway... very proud of ya.
 princess leigh
Msg: 7 (view)

songs that arnt your style,but........
Posted: 5/15/2008 1:13:07 PM

Yes, i must admit that despite being a bit of an Alternative Music lover, i do actually really like "Islands in the Stream" hahaha.

No seriously, I do

nothing wrong with dolly and kenny... love it meself

my shame .. YES SHAME... is Danni minogue (sp).. THIS IS IT,THIS IS THE REAL THING

the video is with her future(now divorced) husband they met on neighbours... the video is so full of life and excitment... love it
 princess leigh
Msg: 69 (view)

Lying about your age
Posted: 5/14/2008 12:41:46 PM

I am 26 so have no need to lie, but I am dreding hitting the big 30... it means time to start growing up and calm down a little. lol

oh shyte I have no chance then... I just reached the big 40 ...

oh please... 30.... your still a baby...

so am I.... am proud of being 40... those who know me are shocked at my age... I don't look (now now lol) but proud of it... why lie?

life begins at 40 and it has for me
 princess leigh
Msg: 41 (view)

Should a man have a say regarding Abortion?
Posted: 5/13/2008 3:32:13 PM

my ex-wife aborted our baby at just under the legal limit of 24 weeks

fook that baby had a chance of living outside the womb at that age.. that is fooking sick and to me murder.....

I personally felt at the time she had murdered our child[./quote]

she did

YES i wish as a married partner i had some legal say, but it is all too complicated so ,,, but i think a woman, if the guy and girl are in a proper relationship should atleast consider his views too.

if the women loved and respected you that would have come natural.... yes women have rights.... but I hate selfish women who only think of themselves and not the partner.... men do have a raw deal and so sorry I am a women sometimes.... I am not heartless like some no matter what some think on here
 princess leigh
Msg: 40 (view)

Posted: 5/13/2008 3:14:42 PM

Interestingly women who have had more than one abortion are rare.

not in the south... I moved here just before the millenium from the Vale of Llangollen... wow... am gobsmacked at the young women who have had abortions at a whim and think nothing of it....

. I've never met a man grieving for a child lost this way

I have and it was horrible.... they do exist and are human and deserve respect as well as us women

I think that the final decision is the womans but i would hope that she has truly come to terms with what she is doing...and that she has sought out the opinion of the father

completely agreed.xxxx

princess leigh
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 5/13/2008 2:19:20 PM

Yet in another thread you said you would abort a baby with a type of disability

depending how serious it was YES... AND? I have a cousin... my aunt and uncle adopted him from 6 months old.... he is a spastic(yes that is the name not an insult) they didn't know at the time and at two was confirmed... they are now in their 60's... both have had double hip ops as they have had to lift him all the time... they can't now... never ever been abroad because of him... they are wonderful... my cousin.... he has no life... in a wheel chair... has a mind of a 5 year old he is now 38.... IS THAT A LIFE? ... another topic I guess stinker... yeah you maybe an angel and cope with everything... but as well as looking at my aunt and uncle... I am looking at my cousin... I would never want a child of mine living through hell like he does... he is in agony every day of his life... if he was a dog he would have been put down or the owners would have been done for cruelity.... believe me... he suffers deeply and cried to me many times wishing he was dead... SO YEAH... I know what I am talking about... my daughter has a disability... but not in agony everyday although in hospital often... there is a difference between a comfortable life and a agony life.... so don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about.... a healthy baby is completey different
 princess leigh
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 5/13/2008 2:10:12 PM

On BBC 2 at 9pm tonight is a programme on Abortion: The Choice, whether or not to have an abortion is often the biggest decision a woman will ever make............

............should make interesting viewing.......

RED.... thankyou for sharing this.... I watched it.... wow.... such emotion and tears watching it..... fook me it is like a meat market... you don't even have to get undressed now... just whip ya knickers off and done.... it is sick... then hearing that girl saying she woke up and saw her aborted baby being carried away in a carry bag??? wtf????

there was one lass... she made my blood boil with her attitude... she had two kids... didn't want another but was not taking anything to prevent pregnancy.... then saying... I feel it moving so want to get rid of it before I think it is a baby.... WTF... it is a fooking baby ya silly ignorant cow.... then she has the abortion... we saw her go through it... EWWWWWWWWWWWW and sob sob sob... was in a mess watching it... hated her for her stupid attitude... THEN... two weeks after it... she wouldn't go on camera as she was so upset... FINALLY... she realised what she done and YES... I felt a pang of sorry for her.... lets hope she has learned her lesson harshly.... as for the 29 year old saying I want to get rid of it ... it is just like a piece of rubbish... GRRRRRRRRRRRRR... wtf is wrong with some women????

sorry back on topic....

think if men are expected to make a lifelong contribution to the child's welfare then yes they should have a say. If there is a disagreement then there should be mediation available. Unfortunately when it comes to children it seems that men have very few rights. They can be made to pay towards children they are not allowed to see by a spiteful woman after a divorce/split and very rarely are those roles reversed. This thread obviously opens up a whole bucketload of other questions which i won't go into.... but I do think that men should have some inclusion in the decision of whether to abort a child or not.

rev... couldn't agree more.

princess leigh
Msg: 188 (view)

paedophilia...is it a mental illness?
Posted: 5/12/2008 4:51:15 PM

paedophilia...is it a mental illness?
Posted: 5/13/2008 1231 AM
Paedophillia is a sexual preference and paedophilles are also well aware most people find their sexual preference horrifying thats why they go to great lengths to hide it

MOST? not all? unless your a pervert of course????

I considering my past have to say they are sick fooking bas tards.. but thanks to a sick bas tard I am the way I am now.....

I have no idea if it is a mental illness... but they sure have made me have one because of their sick actions.....

princess leigh
Msg: 9 (view)

Cooking disasters ~ Have you ever had any?
Posted: 5/12/2008 4:40:43 PM
damn it.. edit for the reason I will not get banned for a silly forumite

PLEASE DELETE... not worth it
 princess leigh
Msg: 1 (view)

the worst you can do lol
Posted: 5/12/2008 4:05:41 PM
ok... not a chef... but a cook for many years... am a good cook.. but tonight... you would not believe it.. had a wee bit of chicken tikka breast left over... so fried some mushrooms, onions, bacon and celerey and THEN added carbonarra(sp) sauce to it... and put it with rice... not the best of my idea's... ok.. not nice at all... what is your throw together meal with a disaster?

Continue to post and add your opinion here --> Cooking Disasters

Learn to use your FORUM Thread Search Tool to avoid redundant threads.

Thread Closed

princess leigh
Msg: 87 (view)

Jehovah's witnesses and Christmas
Posted: 5/12/2008 1:49:19 PM
pants... exactly and so true.. well said

myke... I wont do the copy and paste as people can read... but WOW... so good to hear a sensible side of someone who knows exactly what they are talking about... well done you for having your own mind and not being pressured to their insane beliefs... admire you deeply.... have my respect...
 princess leigh

video on pof? seriously
Posted: 5/12/2008 1:44:56 PM
if it is true... why not? can't pretend to be anyone else on actual cam can you? well maybe lol.. but ya know what I mean.... great idea I say... bring it on... would I do it? sure why not? I have nothing to hide... I am me
 princess leigh
Msg: 104 (view)

Should Attempted Suicide Be Made Punishable ?
Posted: 5/12/2008 1:06:54 PM

Euthanasia should be made legal, and it should be carried out quickly. If the person wants to die, then kill them. There is nothing worse than having someone running around moaning all the time. Have centres around the country that people can walk into and within five minutes of entering, the job is done. Besides, they are not going to regret the decision if they are dead.

I JUST LOVE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT..... so pleased for you that you have no idea what a crippling illness it is

It can drain a lot of money from the health service when the money could be spent on curing cancer or treating others who are are suffering

exactly... mental illness is not suffering it is feeling sorry for yourself... oh shut up princess as a couple of peeps on here say... your just feeling sorry for yourself...
 princess leigh
Msg: 81 (view)

jehovahs witnesses and christmas
Posted: 5/11/2008 10:42:06 AM

Your very opportunity is when they knock on your door... take it; instead of just slamming the door like you were influenced to do...

we were influenced to go with the times and not the past and thank the lord that this world has progressed to being able to save lives... my son had a blood transfusion whilst I was still carrying him... 15 years later I am proud to say I have a healthy son and not a dead one... my family mean more to me than what JW's assume god would think of them NOW not years ago...

I've just had some Jehovahs Witnesses knock on my door, one said "we'd like to show you this", holding out a copy of Watchtower. "Just a moment says I", quick rumage in my purse ... then says "I'd like to show you this" Holds up my Blood Donor Card. They got the hint.

the cats pj's... excellent and will remember that one...

it is the doctors I feel for who cry when they can save a human life and a JW wont let them... I just prey that the law will change this one day as the child has rights before it is brainwashed

I don't believe in zoo's and never took my kids to them.. BUT.. as school trips go... I let them know my views on the subject then out of respect to them let them make their own mind up which they did and went... I had no problem with that... they have their own minds and I respect that

princess leigh
Msg: 70 (view)

jehovahs witnesses and christmas
Posted: 5/10/2008 3:15:09 PM

dont agree with the jehovahs witness faith, I had a friend who was a JH at school and her brother died after being knocked down by a car because her parents wouldnt allow a blood transfusion , he was 5

exactly... that is murder to my eye's... I have been there with a friend who let her 3 year old daughter die for not allowing her to have a simple transfusion... SICK comes to mind.. and what about those poor doctors who had to let them die knowing they could have saved them

They also told my friend and her other brother and sisters that christmas was satans birthday and children who got presents were the devils children.

SICK bas tards come to mind... rot in hell JW.. your evil and have no time for you

my children will have the enjoyment of presants at christmas and birthday's... I will not subject them to being abnormal when going back to school...

I will let my child live what ever it takes as I am not a murderer.. how the fook do these people get away with murder?

princess leigh
Msg: 41 (view)

britains got talent
Posted: 5/10/2008 12:51:13 PM

I have just seen the Audition for a guy playing a saw

he was good actually... my 6 year old daughter said mum that is westlife he is playing... so couldn't be that bad....

I am a good singer and fancy going on and singing a John Legend song
my request is WOMEN please lol

my talent.. well obvious isn't it... the most new threads to be deleted in one day on pof

EDIT.... my gawd... did ya see that 12 year old girl? I am in tears... WOW WOW WOW... beautiful or what.
 princess leigh
Msg: 21 (view)

Would You Pretend To Be Gay ?
Posted: 5/6/2008 12:25:04 PM

Thank you !!
Not sure how the law stands on inheritance tax with 18yr old kids though do you ?? hmmmmmm

meow pmsl...

to bloody right I would... women can get away with it more so.... it is nothing to see two ladies hug and kiss goodbye... easy peasy... yeah I could do.... just don't ask for drinks before and after lol
 princess leigh

spit on my shoe!
Posted: 5/6/2008 2:45:59 AM

Ooohh i am cross can you tell?

I don't blame you... I would have throttled him

was always taught that under no circumstances do you spit,that its disgusting and uncalled for.
What are your views on spitting?

the same as yours... DISGUSTING and makes me retch everytime I see someone doing it... on TV you see footballers doing it all the time, why do they feel the need to do it? does it make them more manly? SIMPLY GROSS

princess leigh

Why can I not access my profile
Posted: 5/4/2008 12:09:38 PM
don't know if this link will help you

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts9827860.aspx

also though... I wouldn't boost that you have two profiles on this site as your only allowed to have one and you can get banned for it.. or one of your profiles deleted anyway...

also I have searched your other profile and I can view it no problem..

oh lol and the other thing... having your settings to male only doesn't stop women looking at your profile only contacting you...

hope this helps.
 princess leigh
Msg: 8 (view)

Today I will be........
Posted: 5/4/2008 1:54:29 AM
My mother always and still does a roast every sunday without fail... I try and keep up the tradition myself as my kids love a roast... but like others have said... in the hot weather a big roast is just to much and would rather get the bbq out... Winter I do stick with the tradition though...

today... we have a wee bbq at lunch time and have loin of Pork,roast tatties and a few fresh veg homemade yorkshire cooked around the meat with thick homemade gravey...

OP ya know what you can do with your turkey twizlers don't ya
 princess leigh
Msg: 18 (view)

Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 5:49:16 PM

lol
My father and his brothers and their dad were doing some building work in North Wales years ago, they walked into the pub, everyone was speaking English until they were asked what drinks they wanted to order... As soon as they spoke in English everyone spoke in Welsh in the pub... odd!!!

and this is on topic how? thought the subject was Boris Johnson not the welsh... or is that a certain welsh? lol

again.. OT... why go for a job you know nothing about? he has proved it once.. can't wait for him to prove it again...
 princess leigh
Msg: 15 (view)

Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 5:21:01 PM

Isn't everyone to the North Welsh??

They arent the most welcoming of folks

is it any wonder with a reply like that?

OT unlike some... no Boris is not right for the job... hold on... as people have said.. what is his new job? he knew fook all about Wales... lets hope he doesn't let the English down...
 princess leigh
Msg: 13 (view)

Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 4:22:07 PM

Princess Di, or whatever the hell you called

she wasn't welsh babe lol

The Honourable Member for Henley on Thames, was forced to go to Wales by civil service mandrins, I mean would anyone go there if they did not have too? Bearing in mind that the only good thing to come out of that place is the bloody A55

try the A25 and you may find us pmsl

Do you think he really wanted the job

course he did... but wasn't good enough and proved it... he was/is an ignorant t w a t... yes had a week of his presance... not a nice experiance

Boris For PM!

Karloff? babes.. sorry to say this but he is dead... oh wait I see the resemblance now with Johnson pmsl

princess leigh
Msg: 10 (view)

Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 4:06:51 PM

He isn't dim in the slightest, it's just the way that the english upper class come across

He is a never mind... my parents (now retired) had a cafe in Llangollen... he tried to run for Welsh secretary... he stayed at the three star hotel called the Hand Hotel... he refused there breakfast and came over to our cafe each morning ... whilst waiting he would sit on table one with his paper and laugh... ya know that posh noise... at his own column... he was asked some questions about Wales and didn't have a clue how to answer them... he made himself look a right fool... he was and is a joke to the North Walians lol...
 princess leigh

RIP oscar --(
Posted: 5/3/2008 3:16:30 PM

I had a rabbit

yeah me to and he loves munching on his veg

hey OP... sorry about oscar... yeah my Levi (white cat) got run over last year... omg... I thought my heart had been ripped out... my next door neighbour has his brother and he is the image of him and I have semi adopted him... but he is not the same.. I miss him so much... he was so loving and cuddled me at bed time... pets are amazing arn't they.xx
 princess leigh
Msg: 8 (view)

People of Kent... no... Everywhere
Posted: 5/3/2008 1:59:45 PM

EDIT.....Now some nutty Welsh tart, who has been exiled has joined our conversation........n I thought MEN talked dirty

OI... your loving it...

hense OP why we are not out tonight lol... got two pervs in convo... much more exciting and I can smoke without going outside lol...
 princess leigh
Msg: 15 (view)

i like phone sex
Posted: 5/3/2008 12:36:43 PM

Phone sex is banned in China, too many people 'wing' the 'wong' number

can't see from the wine spat over the screen now

princess leigh
Msg: 5 (view)

Big appetite makes for better sex?
Posted: 5/3/2008 11:41:29 AM

From his experience (quite abit) he recons girls with a big appetite (not big girls) are better in bed than fussy eaters.
He says the reason is because a girl who is willing to eat with her hands and try new food is usually more open in the bedroom and have always proven to be a genuinly better sexual experience.

see I knew there was a reason why I loved big portions lol...

Would this mean i have to buy dinner?

narrr we are having a bbq remember...
 princess leigh

knowing someone is cheating?
Posted: 5/2/2008 2:46:57 PM

And I cant see what the problem is by bringing this up on the forum since one of the partys concerned is the OP, and no names have been mentioned, she asks what you would do in the same situation...

Willow.. thankyou so much...

It is good to know that you can see my side of it... it is so hard... but have decided enough is enough... make a fool of yourself.... I tried... next time I will be heartless and let them get on with it.. shame I have a heart though.xxx
 princess leigh
Msg: 7 (view)

Would anyone fancy a ghost walk meet in Stirling?
Posted: 5/2/2008 2:40:27 PM

It's a suburb of Falkirk

and that is where?

ok ok.. so in Scotland.. where? it is a big place for a welsh lass.... I can't message you as our restrictions wont allow it.x
 princess leigh

Posted: 5/2/2008 2:26:01 PM

cant understand why you feel the need to discuss alledged cheating of active members on here, if as you have stated already spoken to parties involved. What do you feel you can achieve by mentioning it on here, if you have already spoken to them. Or should i say what are you aiming to achieve.

because I hate liars and cheats and would be devasted to know that was me.... I would want to know simple

hulo... yeah your right... let them get hurt.. I tried... the trouble is I have a heart... but now.. as much as I hate to admit.. I will let them suffer as I will be in the wrong...
 princess leigh
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 5/2/2008 2:11:38 PM

I'm sure she's even less forgiving of you now you have made a "Topic" out of them on a public forum OP especially if they are still on here

well first I have not named them.. second.. yes they know who they are.. yes they are both very active on here... hence my frustration on this matter.. I get sick of seeing their posts about love and I know different... but hey.. I thought I was doing the right thing.. but with you Mac.. I can't do right from wrong... what ever I say is wrong in your eyes.... so nope again like last time in the last thread... I wont go there with you.. argue away honey..xx

Show ALL Forums